PDA

View Full Version : Playing In Inverness

Sas_The_Hibby
01-04-2012, 05:08 PM
Can we apply to ground share with ICT after the split, for our home games, as we've won twice as many league games there as at Easter Road in the last year and a bit?! :cb

Part/Time Supporter
01-04-2012, 05:13 PM
Could go there a third time, as Hibs will need one of the fixtures switched to balance it at 19 home / 19 away. They've been away twice to Dunfermline, Killie and Inverness but will have played 17 home games before the split. Presumably Dunfermline won't be given a third home game against Hibs so that leaves either Killie or Inverness. I guess they may opt for Killie as Inverness are still (mathematically) in it.

Sas_The_Hibby
01-04-2012, 05:22 PM
I don't think it's ever guaranteed that you get 19 home games and 19 away. Depending on which teams are left in the top / bottom six, it's sometimes impossible for them all to have 19 home games.

Part/Time Supporter
01-04-2012, 05:32 PM
I don't think it's ever guaranteed that you get 19 home games and 19 away. Depending on which teams are left in the top / bottom six, it's sometimes impossible for them all to have 19 home games.

They'll make sure the two teams mainly involved in the major issue have 19/19. If someone in the section has to get a game more or a game fewer they will bump one of the safe teams.

Sas_The_Hibby
01-04-2012, 05:58 PM
They'll make sure the two teams mainly involved in the major issue have 19/19. If someone in the section has to get a game more or a game fewer they will bump one of the safe teams.

That's a relief - only two Easter Road games after the split, then! :wink:

Northern Hibby
02-04-2012, 11:31 AM
That's a relief - only two Easter Road games after the split, then! :wink:

On a personal note I'd be delighted :wink: