PDA

View Full Version : tomorrows game

chrisski33
31-03-2012, 04:28 PM
Lets hope hibs win and open a 6 point gap!

frazeHFC
31-03-2012, 04:40 PM
Hopefully!

soupy
31-03-2012, 04:45 PM
Would be better wi a 7 point gap tho :-)

007 Mickey Weir
31-03-2012, 04:53 PM
Also extend our goal diff as well

matty_f
31-03-2012, 05:02 PM
Tomorrow's game is massive now, a win would put us in a great position and give a real lift to the club.
I think it'd also have a demoralising effect on Dunfermline as well.

Pretty gash that it's even come to the point where this discussion is happening, but this is where we are, so we need to be looking to get as big a gap on the Pars as we can.

If the players can't use today's result to spur them on tomorrow, then there's something seriously wrong with them.

hopefulhibby
31-03-2012, 05:05 PM
Also extend our goal diff as well

Midfield was rubbish last week and must be changed and GOC is our top scorer and cannot be left on the bench AGAIN, so come on Pat sort it out and put some daylight between us and the Pars

Halifaxhibby
31-03-2012, 05:15 PM

Nice afternoon on the shandies mate?

can't win up their with a decent team let alone this shower!!

Hope you prove me wrong tho!!

GGTTH
FTHMFC

lucky
31-03-2012, 05:19 PM
Midfield was rubbish last week and must be changed and GOC is our top scorer and cannot be left on the bench AGAIN, so come on Pat sort it out and put some daylight between us and the Pars

Yes he should he has rubbish since October. He is unfit and has more serious matters on his mind.

Dashing Bob S
31-03-2012, 05:27 PM

It all rather seems pretty much inevitable to me. One simply can't see the Invernesians putting up much opposition. Let's face it, their hardly a household name, are they?

As the first ever club to play in European competition, our biggest challenge will be to realise that the Highlanders have the right to play giants such as Hibs, and thus deserve to be taken at least semi-seriously.

I'm expecting PF's boy's to be professional and wrap up the points in a one-sided goal fest.

Anybody else sharing the upbeat 'Merky mood' prevalent in the Stuart household?

neilmartinrocks
31-03-2012, 05:30 PM

GGTTH
FTHMFC

aye mate we are ****ing gash, couldnae find a ride in a barrel o' fannies, we are goannae get relegated doom gloom pessimism and pish, on a lighter note hope im proved wrong eh?

Hibernia&Alba
31-03-2012, 05:36 PM
It all rather seems pretty much inevitable to me. One simply can't see the Invernesians putting up much opposition. Let's face it, their hardly a household name, are they?

As the first ever club to play in European competition, our biggest challenge will be to realise that the Highlanders have the right to play giants such as Hibs, and thus deserve to be taken at least semi-seriously.

I'm expecting PF's boy's to be professional and wrap up the points in a one-sided goal fest.

Aye you on the ale already, Bob? :na na:

How about a wee draw - four point gap and another game gone? No? :shotdowni

jonty
31-03-2012, 05:37 PM
Aye you on the ale already, Bob? :na na:

How about a wee draw - four point gap and another game gone? No? :shotdowni
Would certainly feel like a win :greengrin

KiddA
31-03-2012, 05:41 PM

Just can't see us getting a win tomorrow, Hibs have let us down all season why should it change now? I would like to be proved wrong but I would settle for a point on our current form.

NORTHERNHIBBY
31-03-2012, 06:07 PM
If we don't win up there tomorrow it is not the end of the world. Traditionally we come home empty handed. If we get a point out of dreadfull game where the ball is kicked black and blue, with no football on show, that will be a great result.

JimBHibees
31-03-2012, 06:17 PM
Tomorrow's game is massive now, a win would put us in a great position and give a real lift to the club.
I think it'd also have a demoralising effect on Dunfermline as well.

Pretty gash that it's even come to the point where this discussion is happening, but this is where we are, so we need to be looking to get as big a gap on the Pars as we can.

If the players can't use today's result to spur them on tomorrow, then there's something seriously wrong with them.

It has always been massive we have been competing better with the teams in the bottom 6 so this game is an opprtunity and a similar result to the last time we were there would be magnificent.

I would play Sparky up front on his own and strengthen the midfield with 5 and hopefully give the guys that struggled a bit last week a chance to regain their confidence a bit by supporting them with an extra bod. Keep it tight and take them on the break.

essexhibee
31-03-2012, 06:30 PM
Hoping that tommorow is going to be the day where I finally see hibs win on the tv. Can't remember The last time :rolleyes:.

Griffiths injury time winner to lift us. :flag:

Bristolhibby
31-03-2012, 06:37 PM
Did we not beat Motherwell at the start of the season? Or was that last season?

J

Onceinawhile
31-03-2012, 06:51 PM

GGTTH
FTHMFC

We won up there this season with a crap team, why can't we do it again?

Gmack7
31-03-2012, 07:30 PM
2 . 0 hibs,ozzy and griff

chrisski33
31-03-2012, 07:31 PM

GGTTH
FTHMFC

Ill leave the shandies for u!

Have faith we won before there im sure we can again

inglisavhibs
31-03-2012, 07:55 PM

Osbourne back in central midfield would certainly help and Booth if fit should play wide left.

Alfred E Newman
31-03-2012, 08:06 PM
If we don't win up there tomorrow it is not the end of the world. Traditionally we come home empty handed. If we get a point out of dreadfull game where the ball is kicked black and blue, with no football on show, that will be a great result.

If somebody had said at the start of the season that we would be three points ahead of Dunfermline with 6 games to go we would have taken that. :aok:

The Harp Awakes
31-03-2012, 10:36 PM
A good few Hibbies up here tonight already. 1 point at least for us tomorrow I think:aok: