PDA

View Full Version : Yams Rat-chel at it again

HIBERNIAN-0762
31-03-2012, 01:32 PM
They never give up bigging themselves up eh?,

In the EEN "we are the third biggest team in Scotland" :blah::blah::blah:

Oh aye is that how yous are 6th in the league?

Comedy gold made at smellycastle every day

:jamboak:

Hibercelona
31-03-2012, 01:40 PM
He bigs them up then says he's unsure if he'll stick around after the summer. :faf:

Phil D. Rolls
31-03-2012, 01:56 PM

They must be so proud.

HIBERNIAN-0762
31-03-2012, 02:00 PM
Mugs the lot o them, I would be embarrassed if that was our players saying that but then it's the "yam way" into believing there are not all what they seem,

Fannies :agree:

greenginger
31-03-2012, 02:01 PM
He's wrong you know, they are the second biggest in debt terms anyway.:greengrin

And big players from big teams always stiff their agents for their commission. :greengrin

Dashing Bob S
31-03-2012, 02:02 PM
They must be so proud.

I can remember when they were only the sixth biggest in the infants.

My little Jambolinos, all growed up.

I feel a mother's tears a-welling.

franco
31-03-2012, 03:25 PM
He's wrong you know, they are the second biggest in debt terms anyway.:greengrin

And big players from big teams always stiff their agents for their commission. :greengrin

:thumbsup:

Gus Fring
31-03-2012, 03:29 PM
I hope this rumour about audited accounts is true and that they do finish high enough to qualify for Europe and have it taken away from them. It's about time they were taught that they can't make up their own financial rules and expect to be treated like everyone else.

Hibernia&Alba
31-03-2012, 04:15 PM
It's a great claim to fame, isn't it: Third biggest in Scotland. In reality of course there's the Old Firm and there's the rest. I'm not sure which criteria they use when making their boast. In terms of trophies and attendances there isn't much between Hearts and Hibs, and Aberdeen would probably dispute their claim. It's fine margins that differentiate a number of clubs outside the OF.

greenginger
31-03-2012, 04:15 PM
Who do think is the third biggest team in Scotland and how is that defined?

Perhaps measured by Ego or Delusion ?

Hibernia&Alba
31-03-2012, 04:30 PM
So there is a fine line between him being right and being wrong, makes it less absolutely rolling about funny.

The know it winds us up, so they keep repeating it. It's small man syndrome - the wee guy who is louder than all his mates in order to be noticed.

SRHibs
31-03-2012, 04:48 PM
Hearts are the third most successful in Scotland, it's true - domestically anyway. They also probably have the 3rd largest fan base, and are most likely 3rd in terms of how well recognised they are over the rest of the world. Who ****ing cares though, really? I'm not sure why a thread appears every time someone from Hearts brings up what is apparently a 'delusion'. Let them have the title of '3rd biggest'. They could be the biggest club in the world, and I still wouldn't envy any of those soap-dodging, smelly ****bos.

jgl07
31-03-2012, 05:51 PM
Hearts are the third most successful in Scotland, it's true - domestically anyway. They also probably have the 3rd largest fan base, and are most likely 3rd in terms of how well recognised they are over the rest of the world. Who ****ing cares though, really? I'm not sure why a thread appears every time someone from Hearts brings up what is apparently a 'delusion'. Let them have the title of '3rd biggest'. They could be the biggest club in the world, and I still wouldn't envy any of those soap-dodging, smelly ****bos.

If you are looking at winning things, it has to be Aberdeen.

nonshinyfinish
31-03-2012, 06:25 PM
Who ****ing cares though, really?

Oh indeed.

They could be the biggest club in the world, and I still wouldn't envy any of those soap-dodging, smelly ****bos.

Oh indeed again, I couldn't agree more.

Alfred E Newman
31-03-2012, 08:10 PM

If they are not the third biggest club in scotland , who is ? it is certainly not us.

HibeeSince85
31-03-2012, 08:50 PM
He's bigging his club up, I'm not that bothered about him saying that, certainly wouldn't be "embarrassed"if our players said the same.

While the OF are here and getting on with their bigoted ways Hibs should be aiming to stand out from the rest and be Scotland's third biggest club.

Hearts will be Scotland's biggest club that went to the wall though.

Hibernia Na Eir
31-03-2012, 09:13 PM
Tossers from 1874-2012

Hibercelona
31-03-2012, 11:20 PM

I reckon we're more recognized world wide than Hearts are.

Baker9
01-04-2012, 06:55 AM
I reckon we're more recognized world wide than Hearts are.

I'd love to think that the world recognises us or has even heard of us (Hibs or Hearts). We are a perennial quiz question on the UK quiz scene - "What Scottish city do Hibs / Hearts play in?" Dundee and Aberdeen are favourite answers. 'mon the Edinburgh Hibs.