PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Office

.Sean.
31-03-2012, 08:24 AM
Anyone know if it's open today? Tried phoning but there's been no answer, I was sure that it's open until 12.

3pm
31-03-2012, 08:29 AM
It was closed when I was down on Thurs, all ticket sales were made from the club shop. They did not appear to be taking telephone enquiries.

Can't be certain though.

ruthven_raiders
31-03-2012, 08:32 AM
Anyone know if it's open today? Tried phoning but there's been no answer, I was sure that it's open until 12.

Just do it online quite simple really👍

The Harp
31-03-2012, 08:34 AM
There was a notice in the the ticket office window yesterday stating Cup tickets were on sale from the club store.

Judas Iscariot
31-03-2012, 08:38 AM
Just do it online quite simple really

Just do what?

How do you know he doesn't need to speak to someone?

.Sean.
31-03-2012, 08:38 AM
There was a notice in the the ticket office window yesterday stating Cup tickets were on sale from the club store.
I'm planning on renewing my season ticket but I want to use the payment plan, so I need to hand my application to the ticket office.

millarco
31-03-2012, 08:48 AM
Trying to get through as well but no joy. Ticketmaster are a joke, 4th time in a row where I've tried to get tickets and have had to go through the ticket office. They haven't been complicated transactions either, and the staff have no idea about the ticketing arrangements (telling me I can get 2 per club membership, and offering concession seats in the North then wondering why they can't process further). Wonder how much Hibs pay for the shoddy service.

lyonhibs
31-03-2012, 08:51 AM
Trying to get through as well but no joy. Ticketmaster are a joke, 4th time in a row where I've tried to get tickets and have had to go through the ticket office. They haven't been complicated transactions either, and the staff have no idea about the ticketing arrangements (telling me I can get 2 per club membership, and offering concession seats in the North then wondering why they can't process further). Wonder how much Hibs pay for the shoddy service.

The answer being "too much" I feel.

Scouse Hibee
31-03-2012, 08:57 AM

Taken from official site:

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Wednesday 10.00am - 5.00pm (late opening for staff training)
Saturday (non match day) 9.00am - 3.00pm
Saturday (match day) 9.00am - Kick Off and again after the match
Sunday Closed (unless otherwise stated)

.Sean.
31-03-2012, 09:05 AM
Taken from official site:

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Wednesday 10.00am - 5.00pm (late opening for staff training)
Saturday (non match day) 9.00am - 3.00pm
Saturday (match day) 9.00am - Kick Off and again after the match
Sunday Closed (unless otherwise stated)
Cheers mate.

I've tried ringing them again (0131 661 1875) but there's been no answer. I don't fancy trekking there all the way from Haddy to find that the place is shut, either.

andrew70
31-03-2012, 09:09 AM
As far as I am aware they are doing the ticket sales from club shop they will also accept your season ticket renewals there as well mate

oconnors_strip
Just been to hand in forms and collect semi final tickets, season tickets are being dealt with in shop and cup in the office at windows

TamHibs
Try this one, it's the club store but chances are they'll put you over to the ticket office.

0131 656 7078

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?vegdhg

007 Mickey Weir
31-03-2012, 09:17 AM
Tickets are now sold in the club shop. Desk open same hours as the shop.

.Sean.
31-03-2012, 09:17 AM
Just been to hand in forms and collect semi final tickets, season tickets are being dealt with in shop and cup in the office at windows

:aok:

ruthven_raiders
31-03-2012, 10:16 PM
Tried to book tickets online then by phone but couldn't get the required number of tickets as the system said too many tickets requested in this session. My family have 2 adults and one kid membership, thought there was 2 tickets per season ticket so requested 4 adults and one kid. Anybody else have same problem? Now have to go to general sale which I presume is 1 ticket per season book so now can't get 5 seats together?

Scouse Hibee
31-03-2012, 10:30 PM
Tried to book tickets online then by phone but couldn't get the required number of tickets as the system said too many tickets requested in this session. My family have 2 adults and one kid membership, thought there was 2 tickets per season ticket so requested 4 adults and one kid. Anybody else have same problem? Now have to go to general sale which I presume is 1 ticket per season book so now can't get 5 seats together?

You say you have memberships and then quote the allocation of 2 for season ticket holders! Which do you have? If you have memberships and not ST's you are only entitled to one ticket per membership and not two which is for ST's only.

ruthven_raiders
31-03-2012, 10:31 PM
You say you have memberships and then quote the allocation of 2 for season ticket holders! Which do you have? If you have memberships and not ST's you are only entitled to one ticket per membership and not two which is for ST's only.

Sorry should have just said we have season tickets do should be entitled to 2 tickets each

Scouse Hibee
31-03-2012, 10:35 PM
Sorry should have just said we have season tickets do should be entitled to 2 tickets each

:aok: In that case you're right and the system is crap! :greengrin

ruthven_raiders
01-04-2012, 07:32 AM
:aok: In that case you're right and the system is crap! :greengrin

Yep ticketmaster are a bit unreliable! Now have to wait for general sale tomorrow does anyone know what the restrictions on how many tickets you can buy as a season ticket holder ?

Beefster
01-04-2012, 08:05 AM

I managed to buy two per ST online, it just took a bit of time to put the ST client references in properly.

Onceinawhile
01-04-2012, 08:17 AM
Yep ticketmaster are a bit unreliable! Now have to wait for general sale tomorrow does anyone know what the restrictions on how many tickets you can buy as a season ticket holder ?

Once it goes to the General sale you can buy as many tickets as you want.

ruthven_raiders
01-04-2012, 08:20 AM
Once it goes to the General sale you can buy as many tickets as you want.

Have day off tomorrow cause of school hols so will just take the wee man down and get us 5 tckets, did out te client references in after adding them to my network and managing their accounts still didn't let me buy the tickets nevermind