and if you want to be in the choir wi the radges - details here :greengrin
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20120330/one-more-day-to-go_2262950_2706901

Jonnyboy
30-03-2012, 08:10 PM
Got mine for the North Gogs. Will be singing ma heid aff :greengrin

RIP
30-03-2012, 09:06 PM
Got mine for the North Gogs. Will be singing ma heid aff :greengrin

Nae bother pal - the whole North will be up for it. Maybe we should be the bass section to complement a' the boy sopranos? :greengrin

Jonnyboy
30-03-2012, 09:10 PM
Nae bother pal - the whole North will be up for it. Maybe we should be the bass section to complement a' the boy sopranos? :greengrin

:agree::greengrin

hibeequinn
05-04-2012, 03:30 PM
Am so gutted that a cant make the semi final as am not on the database and the reason that is is because my uncle used to get all the tickets now that he dont stay here anymore am not able to get myself a ticket been asking friends and even randoms for help but nothing so looks like am going to have to watch the game on the tele :( hoping if we get through to somehow get myself a final ticket :pfgwa

HibbyAndy
05-04-2012, 03:36 PM
Ill be singing my heid off:agree: Am in the East tho, And the last time i was in the East for the 0-0 game V Dufermline 2 olderish wummin gave me a row and told me to sit doon for singing, I kid you not!! Amean cmon, Where does she hink i was the fitba??:rolleyes: Unbelievable.

lyonhibs
05-04-2012, 03:37 PM
Am so gutted that a cant make the semi final as am not on the database and the reason that is is because my uncle used to get all the tickets now that he dont stay here anymore am not able to get myself a ticket been asking friends and even randoms for help but nothing so looks like am going to have to watch the game on the tele :( hoping if we get through to somehow get myself a final ticket :pfgwa

Just ask your uncle for the details the Hibs database will have for him - address, postcode and name - then book them "as him". As long as your Uncle wasn't a concession and you should be a full paying adult, you're not diddling the club at all.

Problem solved - the Hibs Ticket Office aren't the CIA, so will be none the wiser.

HibbyAndy
05-04-2012, 03:37 PM

Tell me your joking?

dp00
06-04-2012, 03:35 AM
Don't need to be on database to get a ticket now.... In fact getting one will put you on database ;)