PDA

View Full Version : Dunfermline and hibs remaining fixtures!

Hibeesmad
29-03-2012, 06:51 PM
Dunfermline: Hibs:
Dundee utd (A). Inverness (A)
Hearts (H). Motherwell (H)

Split fixtures:

Inverness (A). St mirren (A)
Aberdeen (H). Inverness (H)
St mirren (A). Kilmarnock (H)
Kilmarnock (H). Aberdeen (A)
Hibs (A). Dunfermline (H)

IF we play Dunfermline on last game of the season the I think we will be on 30 points and Dunfermline will be on 25 points (at the most)!! So I think with a bit of luck the last game IF we play Dunfermline we would already have been announced safe so let's just hope for the best GGTTH!

Billy Whizz
29-03-2012, 07:04 PM

Split fixtures:

IF we play Dunfermline on last game of the season the I think we will be on 30 points and Dunfermline will be on 25 points (at the most)!! So I think with a bit of luck the last game IF we play Dunfermline we would already have been announced safe so let's just hope for the best GGTTH!

Unless you know something different we are only due 2 at home and 3 away after the split!

Sammy7nil
29-03-2012, 07:07 PM
I think there will be 4 points of difference on the last day

HibbyAndy
29-03-2012, 07:15 PM
I think there will be 4 points of difference on the last day

We will have done enough by then to class this as a nothing game.

Jones28
29-03-2012, 07:45 PM
Reckon it'll be a crunch game tbh, can see Dunfermline getting a home win.

Is that a first btw? No home wins in a whole season in the SPL?

Diclonius
29-03-2012, 07:49 PM

Yes. It would have happened to Hamilton last season but we helped them out with that.

Sammy7nil
29-03-2012, 07:49 PM

Hibs have only had one home win :rolleyes:

Jones28
29-03-2012, 08:05 PM
Hibs have only had one home win :rolleyes:

Could be worse :greengrin

muzzhfc
29-03-2012, 08:28 PM

who did gretna beat?

Ferryhibby
29-03-2012, 08:32 PM
was it not dundee utd?

HibbyAndy
29-03-2012, 08:34 PM
who did gretna beat?

was it not dundee utd?

Hearts.:aok:

Jones28
29-03-2012, 08:53 PM
Hearts.:aok:

:aok:

007 Mickey Weir
29-03-2012, 08:56 PM
Although I hope we get more I think 7pts might be enough for us. I can't see Dunfermline getting 10 points or more out of those games.

3pts on Sunday will help a lot. Especially if the Arabs do us a favour on Saturday.

Do we think we might get post split fixtures early next week? top6/bottom 6 should be decided this weekend surely.

Skanko79
29-03-2012, 09:07 PM
going on ours and theirs form this season its an aboslute lottery, we are p1sh, as are they (luckily).

i fear it could all go down to the last game......

cabbageandribs1875
29-03-2012, 09:07 PM
Unless you know something different we are only due 2 at home and 3 away after the split!

several posters on here keep on thinking we will have 3 away/2 home games post split, whereas our fixtures will be the easiest to work out....

home

dunfy
caley

away

st.mirren
aberdeen
killie

works out 19/19, wont surprise me if we start of with two away games, then home/away/home :agree:

Hibercelona
29-03-2012, 09:54 PM
Can't say i'm as overly confident as others are on here.

Still 21 available points to go, with only 3 points between the sides. A new manager can change everything, so I don't think we should be getting any ideas of being safe before the end of the season just yet.

I won't feel comfortable until its a mathematical certainty.

007 Mickey Weir
29-03-2012, 10:00 PM

Still 21 available points to go, with only 3 points between the sides. A new manager can change everything, so I don't think we should be getting any ideas of being safe before the end of the season just yet.

Didnt work for us!!

Hibercelona
29-03-2012, 10:04 PM
Didnt work for us!!

I was actually thinking that as I typed. :greengrin

But what never works for us, seems to always work for everybody else. :grr:

Hibbyradge
29-03-2012, 10:17 PM
Hearts will lie down for JJ

Sir David Gray
29-03-2012, 10:19 PM
We've averaged well under 1 point a game all season, what makes people think that we'll suddenly average almost 2 points a game between now and the end of the season by picking up about 10 points in our last 7 games?

If we stay up, I can't see the gap being much more than it is at the moment (i.e. 3 points).

IWasThere2016
30-03-2012, 05:49 AM

Was about to post the same. It'll come down to the game v the Pars (unless we get Deeks back before then)

Phil MaGlass
30-03-2012, 08:00 AM
we will be 7 points clear.No bother.

HIBERNIAN-0762
30-03-2012, 08:25 AM

Agreed, It would'nt surprise me, after all that's what they're all about of course

Hate them....I really do

Jones28
30-03-2012, 09:43 AM
As long as both teams both lose all the games towards the end of the season then we'll be alright...thats one way of putting it :greengrin

We NEED to beat Dunfermline at home though. If we don't then we deserve to be relegated.

Danderhall Hibs
30-03-2012, 12:33 PM
How do you know that we’ll play Dunfermline last game of the season? I reckon it’ll be the 2nd game after the split, we’ll pump them and the season will just be a drag while we wait for the cup final to come around…

Famous5forever
30-03-2012, 12:46 PM

We also have a Better goal diference in our favour. which is worth a point if we finish on same points as them.

Scouse Hibee
30-03-2012, 01:48 PM
For a minute I thought I'd stumbled onto an infirm message board, let's leave the ridiculous conspiracy theories to them eh!

RoxburghHibs
30-03-2012, 02:23 PM
We've averaged well under 1 point a game all season, what makes people think that we'll suddenly average almost 2 points a game between now and the end of the season by picking up about 10 points in our last 7 games?

If we stay up, I can't see the gap being much more than it is at the moment (i.e. 3 points).

Hmmmm 10 points from 7 games = an average of about 1.4 per game. So closer to 1 point per game than 2 :greengrin

SetonClapper
30-03-2012, 02:23 PM
There's going to be an imbalance in the fixtures anyway after the split, so somebody is going to benefit at the expense of somebody else.

If we assume that the bottom 6 remain as is, then ourselves, Dunfermline, Aberdeen and Kilmarnock will all have played one more game at home

Eyrie
30-03-2012, 06:26 PM
There are only two clubs with anything to play for in the bottom six, so the fixtures must be based on ensuring that Dunfermline and ourselves have a 19:19 split with the fourth game between us played at Easter Road.

tanfield
31-03-2012, 08:08 AM
Playing at home is not exactly an advantage to us so bring on the away games!

Gala Foxes
31-03-2012, 08:43 AM

Split fixtures:

With the apathetic displays we are getting from a bunch of consistently under achieving players this season how can anyone confidently predict how many points we are going to get

There needs to be a massive improvement in committment & attitude for us to avoid a last minute / last game scramble to stay up