PDA

View Full Version : Hibs customer services dept, is it staffed?

linlithgowhibbie
29-03-2012, 03:11 PM
Hi,

I have phoned the 0844 844 1875 option2 twelve times today between 11:00 and 16:00hrs and each time it rings onto a machine that says "You have reached mailbox 4000" then cuts off.

Am I just unlucky or is this a non staffed phone? It doesn't even give you an option of leaving a message. I tried option 1 and they just told me to keep trying!!!

Brian :pfgwa

HIBERNIAN-0762
29-03-2012, 03:19 PM
This has happened to me as well and I thought there might a fault in the line, but hey it's Hibs we're talking about and customer relations are and always have been garbage, it's the Hibs way apparently

:rolleyes:

Seveno
29-03-2012, 05:06 PM
This has happened to me as well and I thought there might a fault in the line, but hey it's Hibs we're talking about and customer relations are and always have been garbage, it's the Hibs way apparently

It's an outsourced service that most clubs use. I applied online last Friday and received my ticket in the post the next day.

hulk
29-03-2012, 05:27 PM
Email them at club@hibernianfc.co.uk - I had same issue and they called me

Jack
29-03-2012, 05:32 PM

Usual unfounded rubbish from some of the fans.

It might not be perfect, some do not get the service they would wish, but most do.

HIBERNIAN-0762
29-03-2012, 05:37 PM
Usual unfounded rubbish from some of the fans.

It might not be perfect, some do not get the service they would wish, but most do.

Aye?, and how do you think it's unfounded eh?, it's a waste o space in my book, if you had the hassle I had with it then you'd be writing about how bad it was on here, gie yersel a shake mate, we're no all happy clappers like you

Hibrandenburg
29-03-2012, 05:37 PM

I've found the customer service very helpful at ER. I've had a few issues with internet orders in the past but the staff have always been friendly and sorted it out without any problems.

Should try the Prussian customer service that I have to deal with here.

FranckSuzy
29-03-2012, 05:38 PM
Try 0131 661 1875. Worked for me :aok: If it's not the right place, they can at least put you through/give you another number.

HIBERNIAN-0762
29-03-2012, 06:05 PM
Try 0131 661 1875. Worked for me :aok: If it's not the right place, they can at least put you through/give you another number.

Might just try that next time, cheers for that

:aok:

linlithgowhibbie
29-03-2012, 06:12 PM
It's an outsourced service that most clubs use. I applied online last Friday and received my ticket in the post the next day.

Hi Seveno,

It wasn't the ticket hotline I wanted, it was customer service with an enquiry which was important to me.

Brian:pfgwa

Jack
29-03-2012, 07:18 PM
Aye?, and how do you think it's unfounded eh?, it's a waste o space in my book, if you had the hassle I had with it then you'd be writing about how bad it was on here, gie yersel a shake mate, we're no all happy clappers like you

We're all entitled to our opinions, or is it just yours we're entitled to?

I've never had anything but very good service and my experience is that its often the customers themselves that make the trouble. From your attitude on here i doubt that's you though.

hulk
29-03-2012, 07:27 PM
Might just try that next time, cheers for that

:aok:

I think this just takes you the same place as 0844 844 1875 - option 2 - which as you say isn't getting you through just now. If it's important try the email - I got a call back within a couple of hours !

Bostonhibby
29-03-2012, 09:55 PM
Hi,

I have phoned the 0844 844 1875 option2 twelve times today between 11:00 and 16:00hrs and each time it rings onto a machine that says "You have reached mailbox 4000" then cuts off.

Am I just unlucky or is this a non staffed phone? It doesn't even give you an option of leaving a message. I tried option 1 and they just told me to keep trying!!!

Brian :pfgwa

Has this got anything to do with the scouting co-ordinator mentioned on another thread? does he do phone co - ordination as well, or do we also have an equally skilled and paid customer service co - ordinator?

RIP
29-03-2012, 10:09 PM
It's been like that for years. It would cost Hibs nothing to stick a recorded message on the end. Give Russell a phone. He'll sort it

Hibernia&Alba
29-03-2012, 10:26 PM

Aye, an English lassie ah spoke tae last time ah phoned, and ah couldnae undystaun a word she said :na na:

By the way, we're no customers, we're supporters. Massive difference.

.Sean.
30-03-2012, 01:48 AM
I've never had any problems whatsoever with the customer service at Hibs - I emailed a fairly important question to Judith Ireland regarding my season ticket and had received the perfect reply within a few hours.

The_Horde
30-03-2012, 03:55 PM
Been trying to reach them for two days now, bloody infuriating so it is.