PDA

View Full Version : Boys Club Footy 2001 - Help

RickyS
29-03-2012, 12:47 PM
Hi Guys, wondering if any fellow hibby's could help me out.
I have two lads, one plays for Craigroyston he is currently playing in the soccer 7's league 2003-5
my other lad is 10 (2001) he joined the Craigroyston 2001 team a month or so ago but it has been wound up
due to lack of numbers. does anyone know of a team looking for players? I live In Granton but would be willing
to travel. The nearest would be Spartans but they are not looking. another team who i better not name
asked about his ability, I said that he needed coaching but had a lot of pace but was not going to win games from the off.
He told me they were only taking on players with "above average" ability:confused: (should Fenlon consider this?):greengrin

I responded to a couple of ad's on Gumtree and YFA website but neither have responded and its been a week.

thanks in advance:thumbsup:

The_Exile
29-03-2012, 02:13 PM
they were only taking on players with "above average" ability

Cancerous attitude, good luck in finding them a club mate, my eldest is coming up for his 6th birthday so will be looking myself soon to get him playing :aok:

RickyS
29-03-2012, 02:52 PM
Cancerous attitude, good luck in finding them a club mate, my eldest is coming up for his 6th birthday so will be looking myself soon to get him playing :aok:

got a number to call Leith Athletic off another .netter so hopefully i'm sorted!