PDA

View Full Version : "One Dunfermline win and Hibs will crumble".

Hibbyradge
28-03-2012, 10:24 AM
"The Hibs players won't know what to do" - Jim Jefferies.

Speedway
28-03-2012, 10:27 AM

He may well have a point.

PeeKay
28-03-2012, 10:27 AM

That should be pinned up on the dressing room wall at ER.

Part/Time Supporter
28-03-2012, 10:29 AM
One Hibs win and Dunfermline will be marooned at the bottom, two wins + goals adrift.

Also ignores the fact that it already happened, when Dunfermline won 3-0 at Killie in January to pull level. They then missed a series of chances to go above Hibs, until Hibs won at Killie themselves.

Mark79
28-03-2012, 10:29 AM

Just about to respond with the same comment.

Cabbage East
28-03-2012, 10:30 AM
Fat mess.

talking_wiss
28-03-2012, 10:31 AM

I think it's more likely to be pinned on the dressing room at EEP!!!

bighairyfaeleith
28-03-2012, 10:33 AM
I look forward to relegating that fat prick!!

This man has helped deliver hibs many famous victories, lets use him to get some more:agree:

Judas Iscariot
28-03-2012, 10:37 AM

Would it make a difference?

Mikeystewart
28-03-2012, 10:39 AM
One Hibs win and Dunfermline will be marooned at the bottom, two wins + goals adrift.

Also ignores the fact that it already happened, when Dunfermline won 3-0 at Killie in January to pull level. They then missed a series of chances to go above Hibs, until Hibs won at Killie themselves.

Nice word choice :wink:

Broken Gnome
28-03-2012, 10:40 AM
Seven games to go, Dunfermline and Hibs both with four against what will likely be unmotivated bottom six sides. Let's assume we draw the game with them meaning we're still three points ahead, how many points from six games do we likely need?

Two wins from that shouldn't be a big ask, but...

Andy74
28-03-2012, 10:45 AM

Aye, it might help if our own fans didn't constantly come out with this as well.

We've improved against teams in our half of the league, we beat Dunfermline last time out, away, and Dunfermline will be in more than trouble than us if we get a win in the next couple of weeks.

Hibbyradge
28-03-2012, 10:46 AM
Aye, it might help if our own fans didn't constantly come out with this as well.

lol

How would that help?

Sean1875
28-03-2012, 10:46 AM
With every word that comes out that chodes mouth just makes me hate him even more. Hopefully the thought of getting him relegated on top of the will for us to stay up will be enough to spur the players on..

Speedway
28-03-2012, 10:48 AM

We've improved against teams in our half of the league, we beat Dunfermline last time out, away, and Dunfermline will be in more than trouble than us if we get a win in the next couple of weeks.

And IF we will all our games every season we'll be champions And if etc etc.

Hibs haven't shown that they look capable of a win in the last couple of weeks.

Andy74
28-03-2012, 10:50 AM
And IF we will all our games every season we'll be champions And if etc etc.

Hibs haven't shown that they look capable of a win in the last couple of weeks.

No, against two of the strongest teams in the league, they haven't. What's your point? Have Dunfermline?

Lets hope the players have more baws in the coming weeks than you seem to.

johnrebus
28-03-2012, 10:50 AM
He is only trying the Sir Alex Ferguson stuff, though unfortunately he may have a point.

IMHO it will all come down to the meeting between us and the Pars after the split.

Mind you, I would be happier if this game was at EEP rather than ER.

:worried:

Andy74
28-03-2012, 10:51 AM
lol

How would that help?

Are you seriously asking that question?

Speedway
28-03-2012, 10:55 AM
No, against two of the strongest teams in the league, they haven't. What's your point? Have Dunfermline?

Lets hope the players have more baws in the coming weeks than you seem to.

Where do you think they are going to find those baws from exactly when our POTY accepts his award with 'I didn't think I'd make it as a pro footballer. Couldn't see myself being a pro footballer, didn't think I was good enough. Amazed that I've made it' etc

Losers one and all.

Hibbyradge
28-03-2012, 11:00 AM
Are you seriously asking that question?

Absolutely. I'm interested to know how keeping quiet about our players' lack of ability will help them improve.

Hibbyradge
28-03-2012, 11:03 AM
He is only trying the Sir Alex Ferguson stuff, though unfortunately he may have a point.

IMHO it will all come down to the meeting between us and the Pars after the split.

It was a private conversation.

BoltonHibee
28-03-2012, 11:05 AM

He is absolutely spot on

johnrebus
28-03-2012, 11:08 AM
It was a private conversation.

A private conversation that we are disscussing on a fans website?

How does that work then?

:confused:

PeeJay
28-03-2012, 11:09 AM

Mind games, nothing else - if we are bothered by drivel like this then we deserve to go down...

Hibernia&Alba
28-03-2012, 11:11 AM
Fatty is turning the screw. As an old heid he's trying to turn up the pressure. I really hope he's wrong. The thought of him grinning away on the final day makes me feel unwell.

At The Edge
28-03-2012, 11:12 AM
I actually think we'll win this weekend and against Motherwell at ER, i can't see the Pars taking anything from Dundee Utd and will Hearts really want to be the first SPL side this season to suffer a defeat at EEP?

So hopefully by the split we'll be 9 points clear, then the fat one can get his bus timetable out for the new grounds he'll be visiting.

:pfgwa

Hibbyradge
28-03-2012, 11:12 AM
A private conversation that we are disscussing on a fans website?

How does that work then?

:confused:

It wasn't a statement to the press, it was a personal conversation, so he wasn't trying to play Ferguson style mind games as you suggested.

Keith_M
28-03-2012, 11:19 AM
It wasn't a statement to the press, it was a personal conversation, so he wasn't trying to play Ferguson style mind games as you suggested.

Just out of interest, to whom and how did it then end up on here?

Anyway, I think people on here really get their knickers in a twist about what other teams managers say. Who cares, it's what Hibs do between now and the end of the season that matters. Hibs destiny really is in their own hands.

MB62
28-03-2012, 11:20 AM

It doesn't matter what Jeffries says or what we all say on this board. The only thing that will save us is our players getting out on the park and doing the business. I worry that they may already have thrown in the towel though, not because they don't have the ability to survive, I believe they do, but because I don't think they care less if we stay up or not.

hibsbollah
28-03-2012, 11:20 AM
To be fair, hes just reflecting the prevailing scaredy-cat mood on hibs net

Pretty Boy
28-03-2012, 11:21 AM
Jeffries knows the score.

Whether it be conversations with his own players, statwments to the press or whatever, he'll do everything he can to put all the pressure on Hibs and make his players believe they have nothing to lose.

We need to make sure we win our games against other bottom 6 teams starting at Inverness. If we don't and Dunfermilne pick up a few points it really does come down to bottle. It's up to the individual to decide whether they believe Hibs have enough.

PeeJay
28-03-2012, 11:22 AM

Who needs the press: maybe he was hoping someone would post it on a fan forum - then it would be off and running ...?

Hibbyradge
28-03-2012, 11:24 AM
Who needs the press: maybe he was hoping someone would post it on a fan forum - then it would be off and running ...?

lol

You think he wants to play mind games with Hibs fans?

Andy74
28-03-2012, 11:26 AM
It doesn't matter what Jeffries says or what we all say on this board. The only thing that will save us is our players getting out on the park and doing the business. I worry that they may already have thrown in the towel though, not because they don't have the ability to survive, I believe they do, but because I don't think they care less if we stay up or not.

Where did this rubbish come from? Because they lost to two better teams the last couple of weeks.

The players look like they care to me on the whole. Many aren't good enough but that's very different from saying that they have given up or don't give a toss.

Many of the fans, however, by the looks of this place have given up and if they think it helps to tell everyone that we will be going down and talking up Dunfermline to suddenly get wins that they haven't before then go for it. That'll help ensure that the climate is very unhelpful for the club.

joe breezy
28-03-2012, 11:27 AM

I quite like it as a tactic, fair play. They're in desperate straits and need to try everything they can, it's up to Hibs to prove him wrong though.

Keith_M
28-03-2012, 11:29 AM
lol

You think he wants to play mind games with Hibs fans?

Why not? Some people on here are convinced Hibs are "doggy-doo" because of the fans' bad attitude. If you think about it, the more he can wind the fans up the "doggy-doodier" the team are.

(Did it pass the filter test? :wink:)

Hibbyradge
28-03-2012, 11:29 AM
Just out of interest, to whom and how did it then end up on here?

Anyway, I think people on here really get their knickers in a twist about what other teams managers say. Who cares, it's what Hibs do between now and the end of the season that matters. Hibs destiny really is in their own hands.

He said it to a friend of mine, someone involved with Livingston FC.

It ended on here because he told me and i thought it was worthy of discussion on a Hibs forum.

There does seem to be a growing number of people who think we should only post positive, blindly optimistic comments though.

Maybe we've relocated to North Korea?

Keith_M
28-03-2012, 11:31 AM

There does seem to be a growing number of people who think we should only post positive, blindly optimistic comments though.

That's a scary thought. Giant posters of "The Tache" on every street corner.

:no way:

Hibbyradge
28-03-2012, 11:32 AM

:thumbsup:

Matt92
28-03-2012, 11:36 AM
Can't wait to see the fat face when Dunfermiline get relegated, he becomes a first division manager then retires into complete obscurity having made no real achievement in his life. Fat Jim is playing mind games, Fenlon needs to respond quick!

Hibernia&Alba
28-03-2012, 11:36 AM

:greengrin

The dear leader

Andy74
28-03-2012, 11:37 AM

It ended on here because he told me and i thought it was worthy of discussion on a Hibs forum.

There's a difference between talking about and acknowledging the fact we are not good enough, or haven't been good enough and consistently talking things down and talking others up.

Wallowing in how crap we are might be one way of dealing with it, another might be to be a bit supportive and positive and try and pull together to get us out of it?

Certain people seem quite determined to ensure that the negative is focused on at every opportunity. That attitude has helped us get from a not bad position to where we are now.

This week we've seen an ex player play a key role in beating us, another couple of ex players score goals at a better level than us and all we did was criticise and hound them here. That does have an impact on how well people can do here. We seem to be in the process of being about to hound another manager out as well.

jonty
28-03-2012, 11:42 AM

It certainly would cheer us up :greengrin

jonty
28-03-2012, 11:42 AM

Our dear leader

Fixed that for you :greengrin

Thecat23
28-03-2012, 11:45 AM
There's a difference between talking about and acknowledging the fact we are not good enough, or haven't been good enough and consistently talking things down and talking others up.

Wallowing in how crap we are might be one way of dealing with it, another might be to be a bit supportive and positive and try and pull together to get us out of it?

Certain people seem quite determined to ensure that the negative is focused on at every opportunity. That attitude has helped us get from a not bad position to where we are now.

This week we've seen an ex player play a key role in beating us, another couple of ex players score goals at a better level than us and all we did was criticise and hound them here. That does have an impact on how well people can do here. We seem to be in the process of being about to hound another manager out as well.

Have to agree with this part of you're post. I do find some Hibs fans far to critical of players when for me they aren't half as bad as they make out and it does effect how they play. I don't think anyone is wanting Pat out the door just yet though, or if anyone does i think they are off the mark as he's not had near long enough.

I have spoken to Gary Mason and he has told me how training is more up beat and they really do believe they can catch us and that JJ has given the pars boys a huge lift. So no matter what is posted on here. If the Hibs players don't give 100% next few games they have know one else to blame but themselves if we do drop.

Scouse Hibee
28-03-2012, 11:55 AM
Many of us have probably thought the same, some may have even said it on here.................as soon as the comment gets attributed to JJ people are up in arms and foaming at the mouth.... Brilliant!

Only hope our Manager is as awe inspiring in his comments.

Westie1875
28-03-2012, 11:55 AM
Have to agree with this part of you're post. I do find some Hibs fans far to critical of players when for me they aren't half as bad as they make out and it does effect how they play. I don't think anyone is wanting Pat out the door just yet though, or if anyone does i think they are off the mark as he's not had near long enough.

I have spoken to Gary Mason and he has told me how training is more up beat and they really do believe they can catch us and that JJ has given the pars boys a huge lift. So no matter what is posted on here. If the Hibs players don't give 100% next few games they have know one else to blame but themselves if we do drop.

Agree with this, I ended up snapping at the guy behind me on Saturday after sitting listening to his tirade of abuse towards various Hibs players. It started before the game had even kicked off when he saw Stevenson wearing the armband and continued with Griffiths, Stevenson, Soares, Osbourne and Hanlon taking the brunt of the abuse. What really angered me was the abuse mainly took the form of completely unnecessary name calling, I won't repeat any of the names as this is a family board. I snapped when he started booing during the match and he finally shut up. Needless to say he gave no grief whatsoever to the Dundee Utd players.

This type of thing must have an impact, its about time we started supporting our team and abusing the opposition during the match. People can boo all they like after the final whistle as far as I'm concerned, I just don't see the point in showing up to abuse your own team and in turn give the opposition a boost.

Thecat23
28-03-2012, 12:05 PM
Agree with this, I ended up snapping at the guy behind me on Saturday after sitting listening to his tirade of abuse towards various Hibs players. It started before the game had even kicked off when he saw Stevenson wearing the armband and continued with Griffiths, Stevenson, Soares, Osbourne and Hanlon taking the brunt of the abuse. What really angered me was the abuse mainly took the form of completely unnecessary name calling, I won't repeat any of the names as this is a family board. I snapped when he started booing during the match and he finally shut up. Needless to say he gave no grief whatsoever to the Dundee Utd players.

This type of thing must have an impact, its about time we started supporting our team and abusing the opposition during the match. People can boo all they like after the final whistle as far as I'm concerned, I just don't see the point in showing up to abuse your own team and in turn give the opposition a boost.

Spot on! :agree:

I do get that we can all lose it now and then and shout the odd random thing. But It's the guys who seem to go week in week out with the same negative attitudes. I found it's more more enjoyable to sit back and try to watch the football rather than finding players faults and then abusing them for it the whole game. But each to their own I suppose. The players i know have always said that no matter where they have played if you make a mistake and the crown get onto you it does put you off and they are less likely to want the ball.

joebakerforever
28-03-2012, 12:34 PM
I actually think we'll win this weekend and against Motherwell at ER, i can't see the Pars taking anything from Dundee Utd and will Hearts really want to be the first SPL side this season to suffer a defeat at EEP?

So hopefully by the split we'll be 9 points clear, then the fat one can get his bus timetable out for the new grounds he'll be visiting.

I'll bet Gary Lough would be quite happy to help his old boss out on this score.

Lago
28-03-2012, 12:36 PM

They will probably crumble when they read it.

blackpoolhibs
28-03-2012, 12:40 PM
Dunfermline are pish, we are just lulling them in to a false sense of security. We'll pump Inverness and motherwell, and the pars will be down and out, easy peasy. :na na:

iwasthere1972
28-03-2012, 12:45 PM

He should be pinned up on the dressing room wall at ER.

Fixed :aok:

MB62
28-03-2012, 12:52 PM
Where did this rubbish come from? Because they lost to two better teams the last couple of weeks. .

Where did that rubbish come from? Every team in the league bar Dunfermline are better than us going by league positions so who therefore do you suggest we should be beating?

The players look like they care to me on the whole. Many aren't good enough but that's very different from saying that they have given up or don't give a toss. .

I disagree. I actually think they ARE good enough, but as a lot of them will be away at the end of the season regardless of where we finish, it doesn't matter to them.

Many of the fans, however, by the looks of this place have given up and if they think it helps to tell everyone that we will be going down and talking up Dunfermline to suddenly get wins that they haven't before then go for it. That'll help ensure that the climate is very unhelpful for the club.

We are all desperate for the Hibees to start winning games and I don't see many on here saying they have given up all hope. We are still 3 points ahead of Dunfy and still have them to play, THAT'S OUR CUP FINAL. If the team gives us something positive to say then I'm sure this board will be crammed with it. If you are suggesting we should bury our heads in the sand until then and write nothing, the admins would be as well closing the site down for a while.

ehf
28-03-2012, 01:00 PM

If it were pinned up on the wall at Why Not? they might actually take some notice of it...

ShanksSaidNo
28-03-2012, 01:03 PM
The fact that alot of us are even giving Dunfermline half a chance of marching onto our patch and winning in a win or relegated match just about sums up the weak, losers mentality that engulfs Easter Road at the moment.

**** Dunfermline and **** Jim Jeffries. All our energies should be focussed on moving as high up the table as possible from now until the end of the season.

It's an absolute disgrace that we find ourselves in this situation with 7 games remaining.

Hibbyradge
28-03-2012, 01:14 PM
All our energies should be focussed on moving as high up the table as possible from now until the end of the season.

lol

I'm 100% certain that the focus of my attention will have no effect on Hibs progress up the table or otherwise.

Andy74
28-03-2012, 01:16 PM

Incidentally, did you think posting something like this from a private conversation would help Hibs or not?

If Jeffries wanted any help winding Hibs up then you seem to be doing your bit to aid that.

Beefster
28-03-2012, 01:18 PM
I think that, should Dunfermline win a game soon, the Hibs players will come together and go on an unbeaten run until the end of the season that sees us finishing comfortable.

I think that they're all awesome and massively talented.

Fenlon gets every single decision right.

(is this how it works, Andy?)

Hibbyradge
28-03-2012, 01:23 PM
Incidentally, did you think posting something like this from a private conversation would help Hibs or not?

If Jeffries wanted any help winding Hibs up then you seem to be doing your bit to aid that.

lol

You're really up yourself these days, Andy, if you think what you say on this message board can "help Hibs"!

Andy74
28-03-2012, 01:25 PM
lol

You're really up yourself these days, Andy, if you think what you say on this message board can "help Hibs"!

No. I'm asking you why you posted something like that from a private conversation - what were you intending that we all get from it?

And you don't think a support, of which we are part of, can help Hibs? Quite obvious really from your style of 'support'.

MB62
28-03-2012, 01:33 PM

Or could it maybe just enspire them on to better things?

Hibbyradge
28-03-2012, 01:34 PM

No. I'm asking you why you posted something like that from a private conversation - what were you intending that we all get from it?

lol again

That seems to be a different question from your original.

However, I thought it was worthy of discussion. Your activity on this thread proves I was right.

And you don't think a support, of which we are part of, can help Hibs? Quite obvious really from your style of 'support'.

Again, a new point from you. Yes, I think positive support during games can help the players.

I don't believe that a thread on hibs.net has any effect on performances whatsoever. Not a jot.

You really need to stop taking your internet persona so seriously.

SMAXXA
28-03-2012, 02:27 PM
lol again

That seems to be a different question from your original.

However, I thought it was worthy of discussion. Your activity on this thread proves I was right.

Again, a new point from you. Yes, I think positive support during games can help the players.

I don't believe that a thread on hibs.net has any effect on performances whatsoever. Not a jot.

You really need to stop taking your internet persona so seriously.

Stalker, you thread creep! Ha need to watch what I'm posting incase you try the same with me lol

ShanksSaidNo
28-03-2012, 02:41 PM
lol

I'm 100% certain that the focus of my attention will have no effect on Hibs progress up the table or otherwise.

By 'our' I am referring to everyone connected to Hibs, and most importantly the management and players.

Gonnae stop using 'lol'. You'd give an erse a sare heid!

Hibbyradge
28-03-2012, 02:42 PM
Stalker, you thread creep! Ha need to watch what I'm posting incase you try the same with me lol

Oi, retract that. lol

I'm hardly stalking when I answer questions directed at me!

Hibbyradge
28-03-2012, 02:43 PM
Gonnae stop using 'lol'. You'd give an erse a sare heid!

That's the point. :wink:

Brebners Bookie
28-03-2012, 02:45 PM
Where do you think they are going to find those baws from exactly when our POTY accepts his award with 'I didn't think I'd make it as a pro footballer. Couldn't see myself being a pro footballer, didn't think I was good enough. Amazed that I've made it' etc

Losers one and all.

Are you for real?
There must be hundreds of players who have thought this.

One that springs to mind is that Cleverly lad at Man Utd, had already given up on making it and took another job, now shining in the Prem, is he a loser too?

Speedway
28-03-2012, 08:12 PM
Are you for real?
There must be hundreds of players who have thought this.

One that springs to mind is that Cleverly lad at Man Utd, had already given up on making it and took another job, now shining in the Prem, is he a loser too?

No he's a good player, who doesn't publicly express doubt over his ability at a relegation threatened club.

IWasThere2016
28-03-2012, 08:27 PM

:agree:

I heard today that the players dislike training and don't rate Fenlon .. that was from a private conversation. It was also in the Daily Mail though :greengrin

Sammy7nil
28-03-2012, 08:33 PM
No he's a good player, who doesn't publicly express doubt over his ability at a relegation threatened club.

The "doubt" he expressed was from years ago before he established himself not now, don't be silly

Hibercelona
28-03-2012, 08:45 PM
"The Hibs players won't know what to do".

I wasn't aware that they knew what they were doing in the first place. :confused:

Northernhibee
28-03-2012, 08:56 PM
Some people on this thread are an utter embarrasment to themselves and the support at large.

With so little time left, and so much to fight for, we need to focus on making every game left as intimidating as possible for the opposition players, not our own.

Get over yourself, pull yourselves together and ffs, even if you've spent every game and every day posting on .net that you think our team is *****, we need a change.

Stand together or fall apart.

The result we get at the end of the season will be the one we deserve.

Danderhall Hibs
28-03-2012, 09:10 PM
"One Hibs win and Dunfermline are relegated. Dunfermline won't win 2 games and draw another before the end of the season."

My mate - earlier today (in a private conversation).

Sammy7nil
28-03-2012, 09:10 PM
Some people on this thread are an utter embarrasment to themselves and the support at large.

With so little time left, and so much to fight for, we need to focus on making every game left as intimidating as possible for the opposition players, not our own.

Get over yourself, pull yourselves together and ffs, even if you've spent every game and every day posting on .net that you think our team is *****, we need a change.

Oh No !!!! :wink::wink:

Sammy7nil
28-03-2012, 09:12 PM
"One Hibs win and Dunfermline are relegated. Dunfermline won't win 2 games and draw another before the end of the season."

Did this take place in a boozer ? It does not count if it did.
Personally I think the other teams in the bottom 6 have a HUGE say in who goes down.

YehButNoBut
28-03-2012, 09:19 PM

Sundays game will have a huge bearing on the relegation battle as Dunfermline will surely lose to Dundee Utd on Saturday so if we can win in Inverness a 6 point advantage will be difficult for the Pars to close.

Hibercelona
28-03-2012, 09:49 PM
Sundays game will have a huge bearing on the relegation battle as Dunfermline will surely lose to Dundee Utd on Saturday so if we can win in Inverness a 6 point advantage will be difficult for the Pars to close.

No results are set in stone though.

I personally don't see us taking anything from the ICT game (doom and gloom i know) but we always seem to flop up there, regardless of what team we put out. But like I say, nothing is set in stone and it would be a great win for us if we could pull it off.

JJ will have Dunfermline fighting harder than they have done all season, so they certainly have a chance of taking something from their game, regardless of how slim the odds are on paper.

I'm worried that Dunfermline will fight harder than we do. Fight is all that really matters at the bottom of the table and if we don't start showing more of it, then we could be in serious danger.

Hibs On Tour
28-03-2012, 11:07 PM

I know Gal, good lad :agree:

1875_hibs
29-03-2012, 01:26 AM

Are you trying to imply this post will have a negative effect on the Hibs players or something?? :s

Beefster
29-03-2012, 08:01 AM

So you'll be attending all of the remaining games at ER rather than getting over-excited on the match threads then?

cabbageandribs1875
29-03-2012, 08:40 AM
So you'll be attending all of the remaining games at ER rather than getting over-excited on the match threads then?

good point, spends time on match-day threads slating other posters being negative...then ends up getting just as angry at the team as the rest of us :faf:

Northernhibee
29-03-2012, 08:05 PM

I'm constantly skint after my flatmate was made redundant and have to pay a larger share of the rent. I get to games when I can, and when a player as much as breathes out of line, the match threads on here are full of idiots berating them.

Dinnae dare question my support for the club.

Beefster
29-03-2012, 08:10 PM
I'm constantly skint after my flatmate was made redundant and have to pay a larger share of the rent. I get to games when I can, and when a player as much as breathes out of line, the match threads on here are full of idiots berating them.

Dinnae dare question my support for the club.

Dinnae dare lecture the folk that do actually go to the games when you don't.

Northernhibee
29-03-2012, 08:23 PM
Dinnae dare lecture the folk that do actually go to the games when you don't.

I get to any game I can afford to. If you haven't noticed, getting to a game is a 250 mile round trip for me. That's no cheap at all. If I miss a game it's because I can't afford it.

I'm a damn sight better supporter than most, we can be getting humped and I'll never berate a player, I won't boo, I won't leave early, how many people on here who consistently whine that we're so ***** can say that?

I've alluded to this before, but I'll be as clear as I can be with this.

Results have not gone our way in the last few years. Three things have remained constant - Lewis Stevenson (who has the best attitude in our squad) the board (who are partially to blame, but not entirely if you look at our wage expenditure compared to other SPL sides) and the fans.

The same fans who boo, who berate players for **** all, slag them off as publicly as possible, swamp their Twitter and Facebook accounts with abuse for daring to have lunch are I would guess about 70% to blame for our situation - we've made Easter Road a terrifying place to play. Shame it's NEVER for the opposition team.

Me not being able to afford to go to every game? That does a damn sight less damage than the above.

Get off your high horse,everything I said in that original post is 100% bang on the money. The board have to take some of the flak if we go down (which we won't, we are good enough to stay up), but the support outwith the great work by S43 and the 12th Man have to take a big share of the blame too.

Twa Cairpets
29-03-2012, 08:37 PM
Many of us have probably thought the same, some may have even said it on here.................as soon as the comment gets attributed to JJ people are up in arms and foaming at the mouth.... Brilliant!

Only hope our Manager is as awe inspiring in his comments.

Awe inspiring? Jumbo Jim? Aye right.

Beefster
29-03-2012, 08:38 PM
Yadda, yadda, yadda....

I'm a damn sight better supporter than most, we can be getting humped and I'll never berate a player, I won't boo, I won't leave early, how many people on here who consistently whine that we're so ***** can say that?

...yadda, yadda, yadda...

Get off your high horse.

I'm not on my high horse, unlike your good self, but, to be fair, 'on your high horse' and 'over-excited' seem to be your default settings. I just hate hypocrisy and/or folk pontificating about stuff that they don't have a right to pontificate about.

You do sound like you're the bestest supporter ever though so congrats on that.

essexhibee
29-03-2012, 08:41 PM
If that comment from that fat jambo bassa doesnt fire the players then I don't know what will.

Sunday is huge. It's soo tight I can't bear to look.

Northernhibee
29-03-2012, 08:46 PM
I'm not on my high horse, unlike your good self, but, to be fair, 'on your high horse' and 'over-excited' seem to be your default settings. I just hate hypocrisy and/or folk pontificating about stuff that they don't have a right to pontificate about.

You do sound like you're the bestest supporter ever though so congrats on that.

You know something, I'm not going to argue about this, it's something I know I'm right about and there's no point wasting energy on it.

You do speak some sense from what I've read on here, I won't deny that.

However, I won't have anyone questioning my support of the club when the vast majority of my spare pennies go on it. That's just utter, utter nonsense.

sahib
29-03-2012, 09:58 PM

What a load of Kak. Rarely seeing a home win for about two seasons is making me negative.

ehf
29-03-2012, 11:24 PM
What a load of Kak. Rarely seeing a home win for about two seasons is making me negative.

Agree. I admire the positivity of the optimists, but it's head in the sand stuff at the end of the day. Not Fenlon's fault but he's way out of his depth here. We might stay up, but he's got no control over the situation whatsoever. It's a total lotttery now: we are probably capable of scoring between 4 to 6 goals in the remaining SPL fixtures, so it's all down to how many we concede.

hopefulhibby
30-03-2012, 05:46 PM
Did this take place in a boozer ? It does not count if it did.
Personally I think the other teams in the bottom 6 have a HUGE say in who goes down.

If PF does not change the midfield for sunday it will be a disaster so come on Pat be brave and change things around

At The Edge
30-03-2012, 06:09 PM
If PF does not change the midfield for sunday it will be a disaster so come on Pat be brave and change things around

Pats interview on Hibs tellybox hinted at a midfield change, also guys who were on the fringes champing at the bit to get involved, hopefully means that the team is up for the fight.

Think we'll see 1 or 2 changes

NAE NOOKIE
30-03-2012, 06:41 PM
Too many folk abusing each other on this thread. Especially the underlying uber fan debate.

I've told you lot before ........ and as the best fan Hibs have ever had I know what I'm talking about ........ If you can afford one game a season and you go to that game you are every bit as good as any season ticket holder.

Looks like JJ has deffo got at the fans if not the players :greengrin

Hiber-nation
30-03-2012, 06:52 PM
Awe inspiring? Jumbo Jim? Aye right.

Exactly.

Why the hell are we getting worked up about a slavering old buffoon who has in his CV absolutely humiliating 0-7, 2-6 & 1-5 defeats against Hibs. The man has only done well with a decent budget and he's got the worst squad in the SPL to work with but folk are wetting their pants at him getting a 1-1 home draw with an out of form St Mirren.

Wotherspiniesta
31-03-2012, 03:42 PM
So when do you plan on winning ya fat mess?

Mikey
31-03-2012, 03:43 PM

:tee hee:

givescotlandfreedom
31-03-2012, 03:43 PM

:top marks:nade:

KeithTheHibby
31-03-2012, 04:20 PM

Oooooossshhhhhh!!!

Hibernia&Alba
31-03-2012, 04:48 PM
Get it right up ye, fatty :giruy:

JimBHibees
31-03-2012, 06:25 PM
Pats interview on Hibs tellybox hinted at a midfield change, also guys who were on the fringes champing at the bit to get involved, hopefully means that the team is up for the fight.
Think we'll see 1 or 2 changes

Sounds from that like maybe Ian Murray might come in to provide a bit of fight maybe playing in a midfield 5.

Elephant Stone
31-03-2012, 06:36 PM
Pats interview on Hibs tellybox hinted at a midfield change

:pray:

Billy Whizz
31-03-2012, 06:39 PM
Sounds from that like maybe Ian Murray might come in to provide a bit of fight maybe playing in a midfield 5.

Surely not.

greenlex
31-03-2012, 06:43 PM

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Phil D. Rolls
01-04-2012, 03:59 PM
That'll be two Dunfermline victories now then Jim.

Ah'm a shakin in ma boots!

Dashing Bob S
01-04-2012, 04:12 PM
"Jim, your thoughts on today's events in Inverness?"

"I haven't had occasion to crumble so much since I last visited the sadly now defunct Hearts shop at St James's Centre."

essexhibee
01-04-2012, 04:14 PM
Cheers up Jimmy boy. Fat, Dunfy bassas and a.....:thumbsup:

nonshinyfinish
01-04-2012, 04:15 PM
:giruy:

NORTHERNHIBBY
01-04-2012, 04:27 PM
Cheer up Downfermline.

Hibernia&Alba
01-04-2012, 04:29 PM
Hope you enjoyed the match as much as we did, fatty. Roon ye.

Bostonhibby
01-04-2012, 08:13 PM
One Hibs win and Dunfermline will?.........................Come on Jumbo fill in the blanks.

lyonhibs
01-04-2012, 08:45 PM
You were saying, you fat Jambo *******???

Wotherspiniesta
07-04-2012, 06:40 PM
Well Jim, we're still waiting.

0-7, 6-2, 5-1.

And now relegation.

Littlest Hobo
07-04-2012, 07:07 PM
:flag::na na::flag:

:pfgwa:not worth

nonshinyfinish
07-04-2012, 07:11 PM
:flag::na na::flag:

:pfgwa:not worth

Getting the hang of it now? :wink:

Hibernia Na Eir
07-04-2012, 07:30 PM
they talk of the pressure on us, but all the pressure is on DAFC. I'd far rather be in our position. They are in serious deep doo doo if we don't lose tomorrow.
Mon das Cabbage!

Littlest Hobo
07-04-2012, 07:30 PM
Getting the hang of it now? :wink:

:thumbsup:

blackpoolhibs
07-04-2012, 10:28 PM
they talk of the pressure on us, but all the pressure is on DAFC. I'd far rather be in our position. They are in serious deep doo doo if we don't lose tomorrow.
Mon das Cabbage!

They are in very deep doo doo even if we do.

California-Hibs
07-04-2012, 10:31 PM
They are in very deep doo doo even if we do.

07-04-2012, 10:35 PM
We have had an awful season with very little to smile about but i certainly will take a lot of pleasure in relegating that fat, ungracious clown!

As said before, this man has given us some of our greatest moments in history, the famous 0-7, 6-2, 5-1 cup final win etc. still hate the fat jambo though :devil:

Oh cheer up Jimmy Jefferies :whistle:

Hibercelona
07-04-2012, 10:39 PM
I can't bring myself to rub it into fat jumbo jim until we're mathematically safe.

I'm never 100% certain about anything that involves us.

CallumLaidlaw
07-04-2012, 10:47 PM
So if we lose all 6 remaining games, Dunfermline need 2 wins and probably a draw from their 5.

If we get a point in the next 6 games, they need 3 wins really.

If we get 1 win, they need 3 wins and probably a draw from their 5.

The top 3 or 4 teams outside celtic have struggled with that kind of form. I am quietly confident. If we win tomorrow I won't be as quiet.

Speedy
07-04-2012, 11:26 PM
So if we lose all 6 remaining games, Dunfermline need 2 wins and probably a draw from their 5.

If we get a point in the next 6 games, they need 3 wins really.

If we get 1 win, they need 3 wins and probably a draw from their 5.

The top 3 or 4 teams outside celtic have struggled with that kind of form. I am quietly confident. If we win tomorrow I won't be as quiet.

If we lose 6 games then they need 4 points from 4 games. I can't see it happening.

California-Hibs
07-04-2012, 11:58 PM
Ive been saying it all week, that i honestly believe Leigh Griffith's goal last week is the goal that keeps us in the league, it really was THAT big a goal!

lucky
08-04-2012, 12:23 AM
Who cares the fifers arte doomed

greenlex
08-04-2012, 08:40 AM
"Fat Mess" still makes me chuckle.

whiskyhibby
08-04-2012, 08:50 AM
Even with Homfc trying to chuck the game yesterday they still couldn't win !!!

Northernhibee
08-04-2012, 10:17 PM
When abouts is that win coming then, fatty? :lolyam: :nade:

That fat **** won't even be near the best manager in the first division next year, cannae wait to see them finish mid table beneath the likes of Dundee, Cowdenbeath and Falkirk :giruy::giruy::giruy:

Saorsa
08-04-2012, 10:19 PM
"Fat Mess" still makes me chuckle.Fat mess :hilarious :thumbsup:

HibbiesandtheBaddies
09-04-2012, 12:16 AM
Cheer up Jimmy Jeffries!

you fat gorgie tramp!.......

AlbertK86
02-05-2012, 09:14 PM
Cannae wait for monday night now !!

Lets get a home win and have 90 mins of Cheer up Jimmy Jeffreys

Make the Jambo Barsteward suffer !!

GIRFUY JJ

GGTTH

essexhibee
02-05-2012, 09:17 PM
What a chance to really shove it up the jambo bassa.

Hibeesmad
02-05-2012, 09:18 PM
Would be fantastic to really shut him up! Ggtth

Hibeesmad
02-05-2012, 09:18 PM
And Billy brown celebrating after the game? Fantastic

Wotherspiniesta
02-05-2012, 09:20 PM
The only thing crumbling is the pastry from your pie, ya fat mess.

lyonhibs
02-05-2012, 09:23 PM
As wiser men than me have put in in the past:

:giruy: Jeffries, ya fat Jambo blob.

Sean1875
Hope you dont shed too many tears at the Hibees getting YET ANOTHER ONE over you ya mutant. :aok:

Hibeesmad
Haha let's send them down on monday, shut him up!

02-05-2012, 09:30 PM
:giruy::giruy::giruy::giruy::giruy::giruy::giruy:

Macaroon
02-05-2012, 09:33 PM
Having sat 4 Maths exams today I literally have no more capacity for numbers in this putrescent mass of goo I now call a brain, so I am now basing my new-found confidence on a shaky platform of possibly ill-thought out calculations.

But in our (and Dunfy's) current situation, is it the case the Dunfy MUST beat us at Easter Road come Monday evening or they are officially relegated?

If this is the case, bring it on JJ ya smelly jambo prick! :greengrin :greengrin

nonshinyfinish
02-05-2012, 09:34 PM
Here, Jim...

You're a disgrace, you fat mess.

Niffy
02-05-2012, 09:38 PM
Yip , a draw at least for Hibs seals it.

Niffy
02-05-2012, 09:39 PM
A draw for Hibs... You know what I mean :)

Macaroon
02-05-2012, 09:40 PM
Yip , a draw at least for Hibs seals it.

Fantastic. I am expecting a belting rendition of

:singing: Cheer up Jimmy Jefferies !! :party:

should we emerge victorious!

Pretty Boy
02-05-2012, 09:43 PM
We've almost got the set.

Humiliated as a player (0-7)

Humiliated as a gaffer (6-2)

Pumped in a cup final (5-1)

Relegation at ER.

The fat **** must hate us.

lyonhibs
02-05-2012, 09:55 PM
Here, Jim...

You're a disgrace, you fat mess.

What is it about the phrase "you fat mess" that still makes me chuckle?? So utterly appropriate for the bellend in question.

BEEJ
02-05-2012, 09:59 PM

Sadly, whilst an approrpiate ditty for the geezer in question, it will be sung on the night far too early if we go a goal up early on in the first half.

Best saved to be sung with relish when we're two up with just 5 minutes left on the clock.

Macaroon
02-05-2012, 10:01 PM
Sadly, whilst an approrpiate ditty for the geezer in question, it will be sung on the night far too early if we go a goal up early on in the first half.

Best saved to be sung with relish when we're two up with just 5 minutes left on the clock.

Sadly I think your right. Won't take away from the feeling when we are two up with 5 minutes left though :greengrin :flag:

nonshinyfinish
02-05-2012, 10:02 PM
What is it about the phrase "you fat mess" that still makes me chuckle?? So utterly appropriate for the bellend in question.

I don't know who first referred to JJ as a 'fat mess', but it's fast becoming my favourite combination of words in the history of the English language.

Macaroon
02-05-2012, 10:10 PM
I don't know who first referred to JJ as a 'fat mess', but it's fast becoming my favourite combination of words in the history of the English language.

"Jambo blob" had me rolling for about a minute, has to be up there. :agree:

Minder
02-05-2012, 10:19 PM
We've almost got the set.

Humiliated as a player (0-7)

Humiliated as a gaffer (6-2)

Pumped in a cup final (5-1)

Relegation at ER.

The fat **** must hate us.

and his mate helping us lift the cup. Will that be the final straw for Jimbo?

Wotherspiniesta
02-05-2012, 10:22 PM

*clears throat*

We might aswell pack up and go home now, there's absolutely no chance we have the bottle to get back into this.

--------
02-05-2012, 10:24 PM
Having sat 4 Maths exams today I literally have no more capacity for numbers in this putrescent mass of goo I now call a brain, so I am now basing my new-found confidence on a shaky platform of possibly ill-thought out calculations.

But in our (and Dunfy's) current situation, is it the case the Dunfy MUST beat us at Easter Road come Monday evening or they are officially relegated?

If this is the case, bring it on JJ ya smelly jambo prick! :greengrin :greengrin

That is correct, young man. Hibs are 5 points ahead with a much better goal-difference, and 2 games to play. A draw sees us safe.

--------
02-05-2012, 10:25 PM

I'd rather it was "Go home, ya Hun...."

Part/Time Supporter
02-05-2012, 11:01 PM
How frickin' negative is this mindset?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17932970

Credit to Hibs, they got the result, but it was important that we didn't lose tonight. If we had, we would have probably been out of it because of goal difference. That one point means they are not over the line yet. We're not relying on anyone else on Monday. We've got to go to Easter Road, get a victory and let's take it to the last game if we can. We know what we've got to do on Monday and, if we can go there and take it to the last game, we'll have made a great effort.

That's not the objective, you trumpet. The idea is to avoid relegation. They would have needed to win on Monday anyway. By taking the draw tonight instead of pushing for a win, they are now effectively allowing Hibs to play for the draw in the final game. He seems to be more bothered about making his CV look good ("they were doomed when I took over, but I took it to the final day") rather than the most realistic possibility to avoid relegation - win tonight, win on Monday, then just better the Hibs result on the final day (win v draw or draw v loss). A win tonight for Dunfermline would also have dragged Inverness back in, but Jumbo seems to have ignored that possibility.

Dashing Bob S
02-05-2012, 11:06 PM
Who cares the fifers arte doomed

Yes to seperation!

Jefferies and the SPL!

nonshinyfinish
02-05-2012, 11:09 PM

That's not the objective, you trumpet. The idea is to avoid relegation. They would have needed to win on Monday anyway. By taking the draw tonight instead of pushing for a win, they are now effectively allowing Hibs to play for the draw in the final game. He seems to be more bothered about making his CV look good ("they were doomed when I took over, but I took it to the final day") rather than the most realistic possibility to avoid relegation - win tonight, win on Monday, then just better the Hibs result on the final day (win v draw or draw v loss). A win tonight for Dunfermline would also have dragged Inverness back in, but Jumbo seems to have ignored that possibility.

Remember: Jumbo J is a fanny.

givescotlandfreedom
03-05-2012, 12:29 AM
Jeffries is a first division manager. Best ignored.

jacomo
03-05-2012, 06:45 AM

That interview is incredible. 3 points adrift at the foot of the table and he plays for a draw?! Dunfy fans must be furious.

Greentinted
03-05-2012, 08:04 AM
Jeffries is a first division manager. Best ignored.

Has flattered to deceive for many a year now.

A former very shrewd chief exec/general manager of an SPL club referred to him, in the wake of the Darren Jackson contract fiasco, as a cheque book manager. "That", he said sagely, "is why you don't allow team managers to negotiate contracts"

03-05-2012, 09:24 AM
Is it possible to get this classic quote on a banner or something for monday night :greengrin

--------
03-05-2012, 09:37 AM

The faces of the two players in the photo at the top of the page say it all, really.

I can see the point of being cagey at the start of the game - if we had lost, a point would have been a good result. The Pars would have been 2 points behind, playing us on Monday with us coming off a couple of defeats, and a home game to follow while we're at ICT. Once he knew we were 2-0 up, though, he HAD to go for a win.

We have two cup finals to play. Provided we win or draw the first one, the ICT game will be no more than a training game for the second. It's in our hands now. The question is, what are the Hibs players made of?

Hibby cal
07-05-2012, 06:11 PM
This man just loves to get punished
By hibs. Lots of people pay good
Money for the amount of hell we
Have put him through.
I'm beginning to think he gets some
Kind of kick out of it.
Definitely a sicko

bod
07-05-2012, 06:36 PM
i wonder what his wins/games ratio is

Northernhibee
07-05-2012, 07:03 PM
...oh what can it mean to a fat jambo ******* with a FIRST DIVISION fitba team?

GIRUY YOU FAT MESS! :giruy:

nonshinyfinish
07-05-2012, 07:04 PM
Fat mess.

lyonhibs
07-05-2012, 07:17 PM
Utter blob of a man.

Lester B
07-05-2012, 09:03 PM
First was the 7-0, then the 6-2, the 5-1 came next and now tonight.

Surely by now we get to keep him?:flag:

--------
07-05-2012, 09:04 PM

Surely by now we get to keep him?:flag:

Do we WANT him? :yw:

Dashing Bob S
07-05-2012, 09:04 PM
He added another classic to follow up 0-7, 2-6 and 1-5.

0-4 in a relegation battle against a 'crumbling' side.

--------
07-05-2012, 09:06 PM

You must admit, he IS improving a wee bit, Bob. Four more games and he might manage to keep a clean sheet.

nonshinyfinish
07-05-2012, 09:06 PM

Just when you think that Crumbly Jim has had his fill of humiliation off of the Hibees, he comes back for a wee bit more.

God speed you fat mess, God speed.

cabbageandribs1875
07-05-2012, 09:10 PM
what's the chances of a DVD when he retires, my games against 'the team that wouldn't crumble'

nonshinyfinish
07-05-2012, 09:13 PM
what's the chances of a DVD when he retires, my games against 'the team that wouldn't crumble'

Wouldn't fit on one DVD, would have to be a box set.

Lester B
07-05-2012, 09:14 PM
Do we WANT him? :yw:

Sure we could find something to with him. Probably something deeply unsavoury and unpleasant mind you but still....

cabbageandribs1875
07-05-2012, 09:17 PM
Wouldn't fit on one DVD, would have to be a box set.

the poor man probably wakes up during the night in a cold sweat with all those nightmares he's had against us over the years, show some compassion :(

haw haw

Hainan Hibs
07-05-2012, 09:21 PM
KY Jelly must do a roaring trade when FJK has to prepare for another Hibee rogering.

(Apologies for any graphic images unsuitable for the mind:agree:)

lapsedhibee
07-05-2012, 09:22 PM
Loudest song of the night was the tribute to Monkee Davy Jones, who died earlier this year.
Rousing.
:flag:

--------
the poor man probably wakes up during the night in a cold sweat with all those nightmares he's had against us over the years, show some compassion :(

haw haw

Thank you, cabbage. I now have this mental image of Fat Jim Jefferies mountainous and reeking in his wrinkled sweaty PJ's .... :Ummm:

H18sry
Credit where credit's he had a big smile on his face at the 1st rendition of cheer up JJ :greengrin

spike220
07-05-2012, 09:23 PM
I wonder what is on JJ's playlist when he is driving home tonight??

spike220
07-05-2012, 09:25 PM
I wonder what is on JJ's playlist when he is driving home tonight??

For starters

I Dont like Mondays

HibbiesandtheBaddies
07-05-2012, 09:26 PM
The only way I could have enjoyed that any more would be if Hanlons "goal" had earned us a draw.
Cheerio Jumbo.

I think he doesn't like us. :greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
07-05-2012, 09:29 PM
Heartbreak hotel= elvis

only the lonely= roy orbison

Ultrabee1-0
07-05-2012, 09:30 PM
jonny cash - hurt:greengrin

18/03/07
07-05-2012, 09:33 PM
Road to nowhere,talking heads

London Hibee
07-05-2012, 09:35 PM
Daydream Believer by the Monkees

Tha Cabbage Kid
down down - status quo

Togs91
Whatever it is, i don't think it'll be

Hector Nicol - Glory Glory To The Hibees :greengrin

Kato
07-05-2012, 09:37 PM
I'm Going Down - Mary J

erin go bragh
07-05-2012, 09:45 PM
Its over [Roy Orbison]
ggtth

James70
07-05-2012, 09:45 PM
Freefalling
Down Down Deeper and Down
You Win Again
Why does it always rain on me?

07-05-2012, 09:46 PM
Yes our dear Mr Jefferies has certainly given us some our our greatest moments in history :not worth

swazzie
07-05-2012, 09:46 PM
Let's get ready to Crumble - PJ and Duncan

Fergos
07-05-2012, 09:49 PM
What becomes of the broken hearted - Jimmy Ruffin

Kato
07-05-2012, 09:52 PM
Turnbull's Tornadoes - Hibernian Football Club

Eyrie
07-05-2012, 10:09 PM
Suicide Is Painless (MASH theme)

Hibernia Na Eir
07-05-2012, 10:12 PM
"Hibernia"?

Disc O'Dave
07-05-2012, 10:15 PM
Loser, by Beck

Barney McGrew
07-05-2012, 10:15 PM
Beck - Loser

Alfred E Newman
07-05-2012, 10:16 PM
I thought he was very sporting in defeat tonight and even managed a smile at the "cheer up " song. There is a lot worse than Jefferies in my opinion. That ginger heided twat for a start.

SaulGoodman
07-05-2012, 10:18 PM
Boulevard of broken dreams- Green Day
Sugar, we're going down- Fallout boy

Minder
07-05-2012, 10:20 PM
Everybody Hurts and The Hearts Song ( Marshalls chunky chicken version )

Benny Brazil
07-05-2012, 10:25 PM
I thought he was very sporting in defeat tonight and even managed a smile at the "cheer up " song. There is a lot worse than Jefferies in my opinion. That ginger heided twat for a start.

Disagree, what a ungracious twat - driving home from ER I turned on Radio Scotland and the trumpet was busy telling how we were gifted our goals and Dunfermilne played every bit as good as us and had better chances.

GIRUY Fat Jim Knew

The Harp Awakes
07-05-2012, 10:27 PM

Aye, that was a memorable moment. He put his hands to his ears and turned round and smiled at the West Stand. Jefferies is a jambo through and through but is a decent manager and rivalry aside, there's certainly a lot worse than him.

Capt Mainwaring
07-05-2012, 10:32 PM
Disagree, what a ungracious twat - driving home from ER I turned on Radio Scotland and the trumpet was busy telling how we were gifted our goals and Dunfermilne played every bit as good as us and had better chances.

GIRUY Fat Jim Knew

Totally agree Benny. Not only is he a bad loser but an extremely ungracious winner. F*** him.

Fair play however he and his teams have indeed provided me with some of my favorite hibs moments over the years :greengrin

Jonnyboy
07-05-2012, 10:33 PM
Let's get ready to Crumble - PJ and Duncan

:greengrin :top marks

Billy Whizz
07-05-2012, 10:36 PM
We'll meet again

Davy Mac
07-05-2012, 10:39 PM
Zoom

by Fat Jumbo's Band

SteveHFC
07-05-2012, 11:07 PM
Get it ****ing right up yea :giruy::giruy::giruy:

givescotlandfreedom
07-05-2012, 11:18 PM
That's:

7-0 as a player
6-2 as a boss
5-1 in a cup final
4-0 and relegation

I hope he sticks around a bit longer and he can have a Hibs nightmare every day of the week.

Andy Bee
07-05-2012, 11:18 PM

A wee bit off topic but........The wee boy had me in stitches at the cheer up song....."dad why are they calling Jim Jeffries a fat Jambo custard?"

Pete
07-05-2012, 11:32 PM

GIRUY Fat Jim Knew

I listened to him and he was spot on about gifting goals. the first was weak defending, the second was downright poor positional play and the third was crazy from a defenders point of view. I didn't hear him say anything about chances or being as good as us but the game was skewed after that. We just sat back and let them come and I think he was just angry with his players for the bad start.

I have to agree with Malcolm and say that there are a lot worse people than FJK in Scottish football. Credit to him for getting a poor bunch of players to perform like they have recently and in a position to save themselves.

Part one of the party involved yourself Mr Jeffries...but now you'll have to sit back and watch part two as every other Jambo will!:flag:

edinburghhibee
07-05-2012, 11:36 PM
Is there any chance that Jumbo could get himself into the Hearts shop changing room and get a call from Vlad again, We seem to leave some of our best performances for when we play this tools teams.

Peevemor
07-05-2012, 11:43 PM

GIRUY Fat Jim Knew

But they (and the referee) did gift us our goals.

1st - Very poor marking
2nd - Doyle left alone in acres of space to nod the ball into an open goal
3rd - The defender manhandled Hanlon to give away the penalty even though there was no real danger
4th - 'nuff said

They did have plenty possession and made a few chances (Fenlon also remarked on this).

Personally, I look on Jeffries more as a figure of fun than a hate figure.

Saorsa
08-05-2012, 12:49 AM
7-0, 6-2, 5-1, 4-0 and relegated, **** off ya fat mess http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/smilies%202/finger_835.gif

Saorsa
08-05-2012, 01:01 AM

Surely by now we get to keep him?:flag:would you want tae keep him? I'd rather keep his photae, fat mess :agree:

jgl07
08-05-2012, 01:35 AM
Who do you think you are kidding Mr Jeffries,

If you think we're on the run.

Saorsa
08-05-2012, 01:43 AM
where do broken hearts go

0-7, 6-2 5-1, 4-0 relegated :bye:

...WentToMowAnSPL
08-05-2012, 02:12 AM
Dunfermline in a coma ooh no its serious

Dashing Bob S
08-05-2012, 03:05 AM
Credit where credit's he had a big smile on his face at the 1st rendition of cheer up JJ :greengrin

Not such a bad sort.

snooky
08-05-2012, 04:39 AM
"So You Win Again" - Hot Chocolate

poolman
08-05-2012, 11:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l-AxZIdq4E

Part/Time Supporter
08-05-2012, 12:32 PM
If this is Hibs "crumbling" can we please have some more?

:wink:

Seveno
08-05-2012, 12:39 PM
Thank you John Yorkston for making last night even more enjoyable.

Littlest Hobo
08-05-2012, 12:45 PM
3-0 down in 16 minutes, now that's what I call crumbling ; ) GIRFUY you Jambo clown.

Saorsa
08-05-2012, 12:55 PM
http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r623/JDPH1875/smilies/cheerupjumbojim.gif

http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r623/JDPH1875/smilies/cheerupjumbojim2.gif

LeithBoozy
08-05-2012, 12:58 PM
Who do you think you are kidding Mr Jeffries,

If you think we're on the run. We are the boys who will stop your little game, we are the boys who will make you think again. :greengrin

matty_f
08-05-2012, 02:39 PM
"One Dunfermline win and Hibs will crumble."

How did that one work out for you then Jim, ya fat mess?!

Dashing Bob S
08-05-2012, 03:16 PM
"One Dunfermline win and Hibs will crumble."

How did that one work out for you then Jim, ya fat mess?!

I love the way that 'Fat Mess' has now gained the ascendancy from the multitude of names we've called him over the years.

lyonhibs
08-05-2012, 03:47 PM
That Fat Mess must be absolutely :sick:,:brokenyam: and :grr: after last night. Ach well, never mind you :jamboclow:trumpet:, just wait till we lift the Cup on the 19th, then it'll all be :aok:

Gus Fring
08-05-2012, 04:01 PM
I've heard he's in the huff because he had to change his mobile number after last night. for anyone that needs his new on its

0-7 355 6-2 5-1 4-0

Bostonhibby
08-05-2012, 05:09 PM
A wee bit off topic but........The wee boy had me in stitches at the cheer up song....."dad why are they calling Jim Jeffries a fat Jambo custard?"

I can understand the poor lads confusion, everyone knows Jumbo is a blacmange.....:greengrin