PDA

View Full Version : Gary Anderson's dad has passed away.

HibbyAndy
26-03-2012, 02:33 PM
GARY ANDERSON will miss the McCoy’s Premier League Darts’ visit to Cardiff this Thursday following the recent death of his father,there will also be a 1 minutes applause for the late,great and tragic loss of Jocky Wilson who sadly passed away on Saturday night prior to any games starting on Thursday in Cardiff.

As a personal friend Gary called to wish me all the best for The Scottish recently and I know this sad news wasn’t unexpected,I’m sure all darts fans of Gary in The Lothians & indeed Scotland will wish him and his family their best wishes, this coming after his brother died tragically young last year.
The reigning Premier League Darts champion will be unable to compete at the Motorpoint Arena in Cardiff as he attends his father’s funeral in Scotland. As a result, World Champion Adrian Lewis will now play twice in Cardiff, meeting Andy Hamilton in the night’s first game before returning to the stage to face Raymond van Barneveld in the fourth match.
Gary will repay the favour at Sheffield’s Motorpoint Arena on April 12, when he takes on James Wade in the night’s opening game and then plays Hamilton in the final game.

The amended fixtures are now:
Week Eight
March 29 – Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff
Adrian Lewis v Andy Hamilton
James Wade v Simon Whitlock
Kevin Painter v Phil Taylor
Raymond van Barneveld v Adrian Lewis
Tickets: SOLD OUT

Week Ten
April 12 – Motorpoint Arena, Sheffield
James Wade v Gary Anderson
Simon Whitlock v Kevin Painter
Phil Taylor v Raymond van Barneveld
Andy Hamilton v Gary Anderson.

HUTCHYHIBBY
26-03-2012, 03:28 PM
Not so good, could go a long way to explaining his recent poor form.