PDA

View Full Version : Board email comms

Fergos
25-03-2012, 09:26 AM
Has anyone ever used the email addy from the official site to raise issues to the Board?

Reason for asking is that I mailed them around 3 weeks ago to highlight an issue regarding tickets, an issue that looked to be costing the club money, yet no reply whatsoever, not even an acknowledgement...........I find it incredible that they don't even send a polite holding/courteous respose, how long would that take them....forwarded on the original on the way to the game yesterday, still waiting.......

Realy peeved off this.......

R'Albin
25-03-2012, 09:31 AM
Lots of people have done on here and have got replies.

What did the email you sent say?

hibee
25-03-2012, 09:47 AM
I tried twice last season, no moaning just two simple questions and never heard anything back from them.

Fergos
25-03-2012, 09:55 AM
Lots of people have done on here and have got replies.

What did the email you sent say?

It was in relation to the Celtic game at ER, and being told that the seats we wanted for a friend of the family (beside our ST seats) were booked and sold..they weren't and the row was next to empty....not the biggest issue but it's costing us money and shouldn't happen...... Especially when the game was televised and our end pretty empty. The mail was a balanced appraisal and also detailed our best wishes for the rest of the season......and beyond of course......I find it pathetic that they don't even acknowledge.........after all I've only been attending for 30odd years man and boy and have held a ST for most of these years - an email takes 2 mins........too much trouble for our fan focused board by the looks.....sad really.

R'Albin
25-03-2012, 10:03 AM
It was in relation to the Celtic game at ER, and being told that the seats we wanted for a friend of the family (beside our ST seats) were booked and sold..they weren't and the row was next to empty....not the biggest issue but it's costing us money and shouldn't happen...... Especially when the game was televised and our end pretty empty. The mail was a balanced appraisal and also detailed our best wishes for the rest of the season......and beyond of course......I find it pathetic that they don't even acknowledge.........after all I've only been attending for 30odd years man and boy and have held a ST for most of these years - an email takes 2 mins........too much trouble for our fan focused board by the looks.....sad really.

Yeah that's pretty poor, wouldn't have taken long just to write a short reply to the email. It wasn't like it needed a detailed response just a short apology and explanation.

Pretty Boy
25-03-2012, 10:06 AM
Best bet is to email someone on the board directly.

I'm sure addresses are on the official site.

I'm not sure anyone even checks the generic account. I emailed it twice earlier in the season and.got nothing back, I then contacted Scott Lindsay direct and got a reply within a couple of days.

Fergos
25-03-2012, 10:09 AM

I'm not sure anyone even checks the generic account. I emailed it twice earlier in the season and.got nothing back, I then contacted Scott Lindsay direct and got a reply within a couple of days.

Cheers lad, appreciated.

Fergos
25-03-2012, 10:40 AM

Just checked, I can only see the generic board at Hibs FC addy, nothing for any individual. Could be being a bit daft.......can anyone help with an email addy for one of / any of the directors?

H18sry
25-03-2012, 11:13 AM
Just checked, I can only see the generic board at Hibs FC addy, nothing for any individual. Could be being a bit daft.......can anyone help with an email addy for one of / any of the directors?

FHyland@hibernianfc.co.uk Always responds :wink:

Fergos
25-03-2012, 11:46 AM
FHyland@hibernianfc.co.uk Always responds :wink:

Top man, appreciated

Seveno
25-03-2012, 05:30 PM
I have emailed the Board address on three occasions in the last 6 weeks and had a reply back from Fyfe Hyland within 24 hours.

HibeeSince85
25-03-2012, 05:36 PM
All the email addresses at Hibs are their first initial followed by their surname I think, never tried emailing Petrie direct mind:greengrin