PDA

View Full Version : Total

GodisaHibee
24-03-2012, 06:00 PM
I and my family are 3 year season ticket holders.

I am a share holder.

I really don't give a flying now.

That was awful and the board MUST be asked questions.

5 managers in a trot can't be wrong.

And BTW, any little scrote that disagrees is either; thick; on glue, doesn't give a toss because all I do is go swedging; or just simply doesn't care for the Club.

This proud Club is in trouble. End Off.

--------
24-03-2012, 06:12 PM

I am a share holder.

And BTW, any little scrote that disagrees is either; thick; on glue, doesn't give a toss because all I do is go swedging; or just simply doesn't care for the Club.

Welcome to the club. I've been saying that the trouble goes a lot deeper (and higher) than the manager and players, but I was told repeatedly that I was talking rubbish.

Farmer needs to decide whether he's going to run Hibs as a football team or a museum exhibit, because right now our White Knight does not appear to have a clue what he's doing with them.

Petrie needs punted, NOW. He's the obvious common factor in the last five utterly depressing years and he cannot be allowed to lead the club any longer. He has to go.

I have little or no time for the rest of the Board, either. It appears to run as a cosy wee bunch of buddies - everyone has an awfully high opinion of all the others, but as far as I can see they none of them know their backsides from the elbows and there needs to be a clear-out.

BUT - since Petrie and the board are the appointees of the gallant Sir Thomas Tom, I'm rapidly reaching the conclusion that it's the owner and chairman who has to take the ultimate rap for the state of the club.

IMO HE's the one who has to either shape up or ship out.

Ozyhibby
24-03-2012, 07:12 PM
They're also the highest paid board in the SPL.

matty_f
24-03-2012, 07:14 PM
They're also the highest paid board in the SPL.

I would guess at that statement being plain wrong.

DarlingtonHibee
24-03-2012, 07:16 PM
Welcome to the club. I've been saying that the trouble goes a lot deeper (and higher) than the manager and players, but I was told repeatedly that I was talking rubbish.

Farmer needs to decide whether he's going to run Hibs as a football team or a museum exhibit, because right now our White Knight does not appear to have a clue what he's doing with them.

Petrie needs punted, NOW. He's the obvious common factor in the last five utterly depressing years and he cannot be allowed to lead the club any longer. He has to go.

I have little or no time for the rest of the Board, either. It appears to run as a cosy wee bunch of buddies - everyone has an awfully high opinion of all the others, but as far as I can see they none of them know their backsides from the elbows and there needs to be a clear-out.

BUT - since Petrie and the board are the appointees of the gallant Sir Thomas Tom, I'm rapidly reaching the conclusion that it's the owner and chairman who has to take the ultimate rap for the state of the club.

And your strategy for the club moving forward is ?

down the slope
24-03-2012, 07:20 PM

Again Dodie you are spot on, by any stretch of imagination this is an utter shambles and for anyone to defend the board beggars belief but lets hear it from Mikey and the rest of the crew who always shoots down any dissenters from the true path ?. We are heading for oblivion make no mistake , we will be like Dundee , still there but a shadow of our former selves but maybe that is ok for sir Tom and the idiots that run us as they will still be aboard the gravy train.

DarlingtonHibee
24-03-2012, 07:42 PM
Again Dodie you are spot on, by any stretch of imagination this is an utter shambles and for anyone to defend the board beggars belief but lets hear it from Mikey and the rest of the crew who always shoots down any dissenters from the true path ?. We are heading for oblivion make no mistake , we will be like Dundee , still there but a shadow of our former selves but maybe that is ok for sir Tom and the idiots that run us as they will still be aboard the gravy train.

Down the slope - how can we change things ? :flag:

Cropley10
24-03-2012, 07:48 PM

Make NO mistake - the SFL1 would be a DISASTER for this Club. Unless Ragers are liquidated we have a very real chance of being emptied.

Nothing is right at this Club, if it were we'd have won more than one game in a year at home. We moaned about Yogi's record, Caldo's record and now look at Fenlon.

Sooner, or perhaps later, we will simply HAVE to make changes. We've tried changing everything else. There's only one thing left...

Elephant Stone
24-03-2012, 07:49 PM

I am a share holder.

Little scrotes who are thick and high on glue could probably use their semi colons a bit better than that, mate.

Room for improvement.:cb

DarlingtonHibee
24-03-2012, 07:51 PM
Make NO mistake - the SFL1 would be a DISASTER for this Club. Unless Ragers are liquidated we have a very real chance of being emptied.

Nothing is right at this Club, if it were we'd have won more than one game in a year at home. We moaned about Yogi's record, Caldo's record and now look at Fenlon.

Sooner, or perhaps later, we will simply HAVE to make changes. We've tried changing everything else. There's only one thing left...

And that is ???

Squealing pig
24-03-2012, 07:57 PM
And who in the right mind except Craig White would want to buy our club. No one is willing to take us forward, we need to accept the way things are going were going to be a below average 1st division club. It's inevitable unless change can somehow take place.

brianmc
24-03-2012, 08:01 PM
We've changed the managers, the coaches, the caterers, the players-even the stadium an we're STILL pish. The only common denominator its the fans.......

GodisaHibee
24-03-2012, 08:24 PM
Little scrotes who are thick and high on glue could probably use their semi colons a bit better than that, mate.

Room for improvement.:cb

Whall!

What an interesting person.

I really hope and pray, you have nothing to do with the Hibs board.....ever.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;::::::::::::

What a boring man.

down the slope
24-03-2012, 08:34 PM

We can't change anything, as i have said before many times this disaster has a long way to run until the powers that be are found out. If we are not relegated this year it will be next and maybe after a couple of seasons in the SFL the penny will drop and we will get our club back from the incompetent untouchables that are using our club as a nice little earner plus car plus pension of over 100k each !. They should all resign now if they had any backbone but you can bet anything they will see this out until the bitter end no matter the cost to our club.