PDA

View Full Version : NHC There May Be Trouble Ahead...

Sylar
24-03-2012, 05:39 PM
With Kilmarnock beating Motherwell today, Celtic can win the league at Ibrox tomorrow if they avoid defeat.

I can see pretty widespread trouble if this happens, particularly if Lennon emerges onto the park to lap up the victory.

So much for the SPL assurances that this would never happen again, after Parkhead last time around...

BroxburnHibee
24-03-2012, 05:40 PM
With Kilmarnock beating Motherwell today, Celtic can win the league at Ibrox tomorrow if they avoid defeat.

I can see pretty widespread trouble if this happens, particularly if Lennon emerges onto the park to lap up the victory.

So much for the SPL assurances that this would never happen again, after Parkhead last time around...

Couldn't care less tbh

hibee_girl
24-03-2012, 05:41 PM
Don't worry, Lennon has said they won't gloat if they win there tomorrow...

Hibercelona
24-03-2012, 05:41 PM
I might just catch the end of this game on TV.

Might make for some entertaining footage for a change.

Biggie
24-03-2012, 05:42 PM

I agree mate, but who'd have thought the season would turn out like this !......will be interesting to see the authorities take on the singing (zero tolerance ?...aye ok)....and as you say, if celtc win....should be good viewing :wink:

Beefster

Unless the SPL schedule all of the OF games in the first half of the season, there's not much that they can do beyond playing the last OF game right after the split.

MSK

So much for the SPL assurances that this would never happen again, after Parkhead last time around...Trouble at an old firm game ..something new ?

smurf
Couldn't care less tbh

Ditto. I hope they show themselves for what they are.

IWasThere2016
Hoping it really kicks off personally.

stokesmessiah
24-03-2012, 05:43 PM
Whilst i would hate for someone to get hurt I also would not mind if they both managed to serve a timely reminder as to just what it is that they bring to Scottish Football.

frazeHFC
24-03-2012, 05:45 PM
Hoping it really kicks off personally.

:agree:

It's the only reason i will watch it, in hope it does.

Sean1875
24-03-2012, 05:46 PM
Its the Mrs Huns i feel sorry for tomorrow :duck:

Sprouleflyer
24-03-2012, 05:49 PM
No doubt there will be a few stabbings, slashings, wifes beaten to a pulp, all for the greatest game in the world according to our media!!

lyonhibs
24-03-2012, 05:50 PM
:agree:

It's the only reason i will watch it, in hope it does.

Yup, I certainly don't tune in to an OF game for the quality of football. Used to quite like Peter Grant, Richard Gough et al knock 7 shades of ***** out of each other. Celtc score 1st, and we're looking at a civil war on a football field - hopefully.

Pretty Boy
24-03-2012, 05:55 PM
The media have hyped this up no end, they're secretly hoping it kicks off.

Then come Monday morning they can dust off the 'shame game' headlines and act all appalled.

carnoustiehibee
24-03-2012, 06:01 PM
Did rangers not win the league at parkhead years ago and do the huddle? Amaruso, van bronkhurst, albertz etc?

The only reason I watch the old firm game is for the fighting.

lapsedhibee
24-03-2012, 06:14 PM
Killiemarnock's win today means it is still theoretically possible for them to pip the yams for 6th, giving us a possibility of yet another derby defeat this season.

Cocaine&Caviar
24-03-2012, 06:23 PM
Fingers crossed for a missile hitting Ibrox at 1230 tomorrow.

Spike Mandela
24-03-2012, 06:59 PM
Hope they wreck the joint!

IberianHibernian
24-03-2012, 07:02 PM
Killiemarnock's win today means it is still theoretically possible for them to pip the yams for 6th, giving us a possibility of yet another derby defeat this season.Can only happen if Pars beat yams so maybe better to keep 4th Derby for cup final .

Eyrie
24-03-2012, 07:52 PM
Fingers crossed for a missile hitting Ibrox at 1230 tomorrow.
Probably more likely than an outbreak of personal hygiene amongst the fans.

There must be some way that both teams can lose tomorrow?

greenlex
24-03-2012, 08:04 PM
Couldn't care less tbh
:agree: I am gonna head through to Loch Lomond and climb Ben Lomond tomorrow. Been gonna do it for weeks. Couldnt care less about the soccer tomorrow.

chrisski33
24-03-2012, 08:16 PM
Couldnt care who wins tom just want hibs not to go down this season.

NORTHERNHIBBY
24-03-2012, 08:21 PM
Racists, bigot, nazis, neo-nazis, terrorist sympathisers, wife beaters, bullies and football nowhere in the mix. And Sky say that the TV deal is dependant on them piping this effluent all around the world at least four times a season? This game is as palatable as bull-fighting.

greenlex
26-03-2012, 09:52 AM
:agree: I am gonna head through to Loch Lomond and climb Ben Lomond tomorrow. Been gonna do it for weeks. Couldnt care less about the soccer tomorrow.
Exactly what I did. Braw day oot. :thumbsup: