PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Golf Show

Hamilton_Hibs
24-03-2012, 09:11 AM
Anyone going next weekend? Great deal on pre-ordered tickets, looking forward to playing Craigielaw, Westerwood, and the Glen. Anyone played at anyone of them before?

H18sry
24-03-2012, 09:25 AM
:thumbsup::thumbsup: Yeah I posted the link months ago great deal, for £15.00

greenlex
24-03-2012, 06:32 PM
Anyone going next weekend? Great deal on pre-ordered tickets, looking forward to playing Craigielaw, Westerwood, and the Glen. Anyone played at anyone of them before?

All three more than decent.
Play Westerwood in the Summer months. Its rather soggy underfoot otherwise. :greengrin

Golden Bear
24-03-2012, 07:33 PM
I've got tickets for Friday. Thank goodness the new gowf season is about to start and the fitba season from hell is drawing to a conclusion!

H18sry
24-03-2012, 09:21 PM
I've got tickets for Friday. Thank goodness the new gowf season is about to start and the fitba season from hell is drawing to a conclusion!

Are tickets not for anyday? :confused:

greenlex
25-03-2012, 06:23 AM
Don't think so Ronnie. I am sure mie are for the Sunday.

Golden Bear
25-03-2012, 11:12 AM

You're correct!!

I've had a quick look and the pre-paid ticket says "This ticket is valid for one day only" but it doesn't specify any particular day. It just suits me to go on the Friday so sorry if I've caused you any panic!

:aok:

H18sry
25-03-2012, 11:20 AM
You're correct!!

I've had a quick look and the pre-paid ticket says "This ticket is valid for one day only" but it doesn't specify any particular day. It just suits me to go on the Friday so sorry if I've caused you any panic!

:aok:
No probs, going Sat morning 1st thing

http://www.thescottishgolfshow.co.uk/