PDA

View Full Version : Hibs are playing at home (24th March 2012)

HH81
24-03-2012, 06:15 AM
No talk about this on the board.....but its Dundee United TODAY.

Thoughts?

Massive game, hopefully we can keep them out at the back. I think we can sneak it 1-0 today. Mon Hibs.... :thumbsup:

:pfgwa:flag::hibees:singing:

hibsbollah
24-03-2012, 06:32 AM
I'm looking forward to getting back to watching football in a proper stadium today after the PBS. id be happy with a point, was very impressed with russell and mackay steven last time they were here. Head says 1-2 to them.

NAE NOOKIE
24-03-2012, 08:18 AM
After our inept display at the PBS on Sunday I shouldnt be looking forward to this one, but for some reason I cant wait.

Have to say though that Dundee Utd are probably the form team in the SPL at the moment and we will have to be at our very best to get any kind of result. So far this new squad have not covered themselves in glory when faced with any of the top 6 clubs, so it will be interesting to see if they can cope with a very good team.

Added to that there can be little doubt that Fat Jim will make it his priority to make Dunfermline harder to beat, so theres no doubt that we are now less safe than we might have been if Dunfermline had kept the previous incumbent. Given the games we have left until the split theres a real possibility that we could be neck and neck with the Pars right to the end.

:confused:

C'mon the Hibees !!!

:flag:

Steven_Hibs
24-03-2012, 08:24 AM
Hoping for a sneaky win, but without McPake its going to be tough. They play some decent football and will rip up apart if we are not aware at the back. Come on the Hibs!!!

matty_f
24-03-2012, 08:28 AM
The game could go either way today. United are a good side, stronger than we are IMHO.

They are far from unbeatable though and if we approach the game correctly we have a good chance of taking the points.

Have been looking forward to getting the derby out the system all week.

frazeHFC
24-03-2012, 09:32 AM
Is McPake injured or suspended, why is he out? :confused: :boo hoo: And for how long?

Not too confident for today, Russell and Mackay-Steven are top class players, will cause a lot of problems. Gutted i am not going, come on Hibs!!!

The Harp
24-03-2012, 10:01 AM
Recurrence of his back problem apparently. Hope he makes it, going to be difficult enough with him in the side.

HUTCHYHIBBY
24-03-2012, 10:21 AM
Cannae see Hibs getting anything today, I hope I'm wrong.

Hibernia&Alba
24-03-2012, 10:31 AM
Hard game today, but every match between now and the end of the season is huge and every point gained is important. I'd take a draw for sure.

Mon the Hibs :flag:

joe breezy
24-03-2012, 01:31 PM
Dundee United win

Hibs best chance is to beat Dunfermline and Aberdeen, can't see us beating anyone else this season