PDA

View Full Version : SF ticket sales

Pages : [1] 2 3

down-the-slope
23-03-2012, 10:12 AM
Got mine :)
They are selling blocks right at halfway line in North and south stands at first at TO so it might be that these locations can't be got online....so if you want in the best spot...get down to TO pronto

FastEddieFelson
23-03-2012, 10:18 AM
called the ticket office earlier, got two tickets for the east stand, block F1 (nearest block to the north stand), row L.

£15 - bargain.

Keith_M
23-03-2012, 10:22 AM
called the ticket office earlier, got two tickets for the east stand, block F1 (nearest block to the north stand), row L.

£15 - bargain.

That's where all the cool fans will be sitting :wink:

Sean1875
23-03-2012, 10:26 AM
still doesn't make any sense to me that its cheaper to go to a semi final of a national cup competition than a home game against say St MIrren or the likes..

Keith_M
23-03-2012, 10:34 AM
still doesn't make any sense to me that its cheaper to go to a semi final of a national cup competition than a home game against say St MIrren or the likes..

Do you think they should have charged more? :dunno:

:wink:

offshorehibby
23-03-2012, 10:37 AM
That's my tickets bought. North stand dead centre. Roll on.

Hibbylad86
23-03-2012, 10:42 AM
Tick tock tick tock.......

Having to wait until the 2nd of April to get a ticket for me and the missus!!! RAGE RAGE :fuming:

down-the-slope
23-03-2012, 12:17 PM
That's my tickets bought. North stand dead centre. Roll on.

:agree: touche....

Now just hoping its not the only Hampden visit this season :greengrin

bigstu
23-03-2012, 12:20 PM
Can anyone confirm if we're having to pay the silly booking fee per ticket or have they scraped that?

cheers

SetonClapper
23-03-2012, 12:21 PM
Can anyone confirm if we're having to pay the silly booking fee per ticket or have they scraped that?

cheers

Yes, I was charged a further £3

matty_f
23-03-2012, 12:25 PM
:agree:

Just got 3 tickets for there as well.

JimBHibees
23-03-2012, 12:29 PM
A bit of a shame you cant pick your seats as behind the goal seats are commonly poor if you are near the front. Does anyone know how the rows run in teh East Stand e.g A at front.

FastEddieFelson
23-03-2012, 12:33 PM
A bit of a shame you cant pick your seats as behind the goal seats are commonly poor if you are near the front. Does anyone know how the rows run in teh East Stand e.g A at front.

when i phoned up, i asked for block F1 of the east stand and was told that was the only one they were currently selling anyway.

according to the hampden seating plan, row A is at the front:

http://www.hampdenpark.co.uk/visitor-information/stadium-plan.html

7 Hills
23-03-2012, 12:34 PM
Got mine :)
They are selling blocks right at halfway line in North and south stands at first at TO so it might be that these locations can't be got online....so if you want in the best spot...get down to TO pronto

Got mine this morning online in section D1 of the North Stand (block right next to the halfway line). I'd imagine that the tickets are all on a "virtual" plan and it's first come first served whatever way you choose to purchase.

lyonhibs
23-03-2012, 12:38 PM
Row AA, block slap bang on the half-way line (D I think??) in the North Stand.

Cannot wait :flag:

down-the-slope
23-03-2012, 12:41 PM

:rolleyes:

Just got 3 tickets for there as well.

Ah well thats well and truly scotched that rumor :tee hee:

down-the-slope
23-03-2012, 12:45 PM
Got mine this morning online in section D1 of the North Stand (block right next to the halfway line). I'd imagine that the tickets are all on a "virtual" plan and it's first come first served whatever way you choose to purchase.

Thats interesting - but the TO has the printed tickets...Is it club or Ticketas doing the online / phone stuff :confused:

D1 is the first block....

(Slow sales)

Judas Iscariot
23-03-2012, 12:45 PM
Tick tock tick tock.......

Having to wait until the 2nd of April to get a ticket for me and the missus!!! RAGE RAGE :fuming:

You'll be lucky to get one by then...

:fibber:

JimBHibees
23-03-2012, 12:52 PM
when i phoned up, i asked for block F1 of the east stand and was told that was the only one they were currently selling anyway.

according to the hampden seating plan, row A is at the front:

Thanks for that. To be honest wouldnt really want any row in with single letters given the contour of the stand.

7 Hills
23-03-2012, 12:56 PM
Thats interesting - but the TO has the printed tickets...Is it club or Ticketas doing the online / phone stuff :confused:

D1 is the first block....

(Slow sales)

Are they already printed, or were they printing them out as they were being bought? Maybe they've kept some of the better seats for direct sales to people turning up in person at the TO. I got online early doors, picked the North Stand and the system came up with three in section D1, row CC. Happy with that! :agree:

mcvie7
23-03-2012, 01:14 PM

£15 - bargain.

Same got row P though was delighted with that .

down-the-slope
23-03-2012, 02:44 PM
Are they already printed, or were they printing them out as they were being bought? Maybe they've kept some of the better seats for direct sales to people turning up in person at the TO. I got online early doors, picked the North Stand and the system came up with three in section D1, row CC. Happy with that! :agree:

Already printed...they are SFA tickets not Hibs ones remember

Bit in bold...I think they have started at first blocks and are selling a block at a time in each stand (East / North / West) but appear to have split these blocks between the different purchase methods)

I'm in Row XX (seem to have lost on eof my X's :greengrin)

Brooster
23-03-2012, 04:09 PM
At the ticket office you can buy any seat in the block you like. They are not necessarily selling them in order.

offshorehibby
23-03-2012, 06:19 PM
Already printed...they are SFA tickets not Hibs ones remember

Bit in bold...I think they have started at first blocks and are selling a block at a time in each stand (East / North / West) but appear to have split these blocks between the different purchase methods)

I'm in Row XX (seem to have lost on eof my X's :greengrin)

Snap, row XX, handy for Mrs offshore for heading for the pie's.

Twiglet
23-03-2012, 06:34 PM
Row AA, block slap bang on the half-way line (D I think??) in the North Stand.

Cannot wait :flag:

My wee cousin bought ours online and we got block D1, row AA. Tis the half way line. :thumbsup:

down-the-slope
23-03-2012, 07:04 PM
At the ticket office you can buy any seat in the block you like. They are not necessarily selling them in order.

That is not what the TO are saying..only first block in each of the 3 stands being sold - so you can choose stand but not block

EDIT:...Doh.. Yes you are right any SEAT in the first block of the 3 stands..

So do you want near the front or near the back...middle please...Hmmmm you will be lucky...OK back then....fine

Billy Whizz
23-03-2012, 07:05 PM
My wee cousin bought ours online and we got block D1, row AA. Tis the half way line. :thumbsup:

Great seats. Seat 1 is on the halfway line right beside the Dons fans

down-the-slope
23-03-2012, 07:14 PM
Snap, row XX, handy for Mrs offshore for heading for the pie's.

Thats very generous of you to offer your mrs for the refreshment duties :aok: glad its not too far for her though :greengrin

Twiglet
23-03-2012, 07:17 PM
Great seats. Seat 1 is on the halfway line right beside the Dons fans

Aw good!
We weren't sure where would be good to sit. All we knew was that we didn't want to be in the family stand like we've been in prevoius years as the view was rubbish.

Can't wait now!

hibsquaker
23-03-2012, 07:19 PM
Got ours in F1 East. What's the best train station to arrive at as never been to Hampden. The hampden website is gash. Mount Florida Station or King’s Park Station or does it not matter much?

Billy Whizz
23-03-2012, 07:22 PM
Got ours in F1 East. What's the best train station to arrive at as never been to Hampden. The hampden website is gash. Mount Florida Station or King’s Park Station or does it not matter much?

Probably Kings Park as I think most of the Dons fans will get off at mount florida

down-the-slope
23-03-2012, 08:17 PM

Neither..Just get to Queens street and enjoy a 30/40 min walk to the Ground and soak up some atmoshpere and so old Glasgow dereliction

Diclonius
24-03-2012, 01:36 AM
Anyone know how many we sold today?

Onion
24-03-2012, 06:32 AM

erm, its live on the BBC and Sky :rolleyes::wink:

MacBean
24-03-2012, 01:10 PM
Yes, I was charged a further £3

Was the booking fee per ticket and is there a delivery charge?

Need to get everyone's money together before paying for tickets

EDIT: applies to internet and phone bookings?

Sean1875
24-03-2012, 01:57 PM
erm, its live on the BBC and Sky :rolleyes::wink:

And the champions league semis are live on telly too, dont see them charging £15 for a ticket to that?

FranckSuzy
24-03-2012, 02:31 PM
:top marksto the Hibs ticket office. I ordered my ticket online yesterday at lunchtime and it was delivered by first class post this morning. Well played Hibs! :agree:

hulk
26-03-2012, 12:56 PM
Is there any way to choose your seat(s) without actually going down to the ticket office - I need quite a few seats in the family section and went through ticketmaster earlier and seats on offer were nearer to the front that we would like and they couldn't put me further back ?

Dashing Bob S
26-03-2012, 01:06 PM

Probably because the Scottish Cup is a long-devalued Mickey Mouse tournament which almost nobody cares about apart from the final, when it becomes a glory-hunter fest. The exceptions are Hibs fans (because of our poor record) and Jambos (for the same reason) though I suspect a lot of us pretend to care more than we do.

AFKA5814_Hibs
27-03-2012, 11:49 AM
Got mines today. North Stand D3. D1 sold out, D2 only front row left. First couple of sections sold out of South and East Stand as well.

.Sean.
27-03-2012, 12:00 PM
Is D1 North Stand the section closest to the middle? I'm there for the game, cannae mind what row though.

AFKA5814_Hibs
27-03-2012, 12:51 PM
Is D1 North Stand the section closest to the middle? I'm there for the game, cannae mind what row though.

D1 is closest to Centre circle. :agree:

Hibs12thMan
27-03-2012, 01:26 PM
Is there any way to choose your seat(s) without actually going down to the ticket office - I need quite a few seats in the family section and went through ticketmaster earlier and seats on offer were nearer to the front that we would like and they couldn't put me further back ?

No you can't choose your seat over the phone as the call centre can't see what ticket you get - it's computer alllocated

At the Ticket Office you can request row but not section/block

ronaldo7
27-03-2012, 02:30 PM
No you can't choose your seat over the phone as the call centre can't see what ticket you get - it's computer alllocated

At the Ticket Office you can request row but not section/block

I was down yesterday, and the south stand section I6 was sold out. They were selling both I5 and I4 together. I got tickets for section I5 near the back.:agree:

.Sean.
27-03-2012, 04:24 PM
D1 is closest to Centre circle. :agree:

:aok:

DH1875
27-03-2012, 04:52 PM
So how many is that we've sold then?

Albanian Hibs
27-03-2012, 07:26 PM
Got our tickets today for Section F2 Row SS

:flag:

Spike Mandela
27-03-2012, 07:40 PM
Section J3 row CC.

Danderhall Hibs
27-03-2012, 07:56 PM

I've seen these threads before - they're always wildly inaccurate with predictions of us having sold out long before the public sale.

Emerald
27-03-2012, 09:13 PM
I've seen these threads before - they're always wildly inaccurate with predictions of us having sold out long before the public sale.

I dont think we would sell all our tickets if we were playing it at Easter Road tbh. Not trying to be negative and I bought four on Saturday but in recent-ish times I cant recall us ever taking more than 15,000 to a SF (THAT other game is erased from my memory). I think we'll be lucky to get 12k but hope we do have loads more.

Hibby70
27-03-2012, 10:00 PM
Section J3 row CC.

Where's that, the dugout?

Spike Mandela
27-03-2012, 10:04 PM
Where's that, the dugout?

Oops section F3 row CC. If it was the dugout could I do any worse?:greengrin

Hibby70
28-03-2012, 05:32 AM
Looks like we've sold about 7 of the 25 blocks

Sprouleflyer
28-03-2012, 05:34 AM
I dont think we would sell all our tickets if we were playing it at Easter Road tbh. Not trying to be negative and I bought four on Saturday but in recent-ish times I cant recall us ever taking more than 15,000 to a SF (THAT other game is erased from my memory). I think we'll be lucky to get 12k but hope we do have loads more.

The last 3 SC semis that Hibs have been in we have taken more than 15K to, even the Hearts game where the hibs support would have numbered around 17-19K in a crowd of 43,180, which is still pretty decent. The Dunfermilne semi had a crowd of 25,336 and at least 18-19K were hibs fans and the Dundee Utd game had a crowd of 27,271 where Hibs would have had well over 20k as the Dundee Utd support that day was very poor.

GreenCastle
30-03-2012, 01:07 PM
Drove past the shop today and it looked busy with people buying tickets :thumbsup:

Judas Iscariot
30-03-2012, 01:41 PM
I wonder if we'd signed Riordan today sales would've improved :dunno:

marinello59
30-03-2012, 01:47 PM
I wonder if we'd signed Riordan today sales would've improved :dunno:

It would probably have been denounced as a cynical ploy to sell season tickets. (Although replacing the huge amount of season tickets we sold on the back of Ivan and Garry O rejoining us would have been nice. )

GreenCastle
02-04-2012, 09:20 AM
General Sale today - any one been down ?

Many folk about ?

:pfgwa

Persevere80
02-04-2012, 09:30 AM
Im just waiting for a txt from the brother in law. :aok:

Liam89
02-04-2012, 10:00 AM
2 tickets Row D4 K 77 + 78 - anyone know if these seats have a decent view?

Billy Whizz
02-04-2012, 10:04 AM

Should bd fine, almost on the goal line but high enough I to get a decent view

Liam89
02-04-2012, 10:06 AM
Should bd fine, almost on the goal line but high enough I to get a decent view

nice, thank you very much!

HFC07
02-04-2012, 10:26 AM
just booked through ticketmaster, row YY jesus im in the car park

yeezus.
02-04-2012, 10:28 AM
North D4... can't wait :pfgwa

GreenCastle
02-04-2012, 10:34 AM
Here is the map for those booking http://www.hampdenpark.co.uk/visitor-information/stadium-plan.html

Looks like the North Stand is nearly sold out - we need plenty in the East for the planned display!

offshorehibby
02-04-2012, 10:36 AM

dolphan
02-04-2012, 10:45 AM
Anyone got any experience registering to book if you haven't bought Hibs tickets before (uncle used to get them but can't this time)? No option on the website and the Ticketmaster phone line couldn't do it either. I've emailed about it but haven't had a response yet.

Hibbyradge
02-04-2012, 10:57 AM
Anyone got any experience registering to book if you haven't bought Hibs tickets before (uncle used to get them but can't this time)? No option on the website and the Ticketmaster phone line couldn't do it either. I've emailed about it but haven't had a response yet.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/seasonticketmemberships/0,,10290,00.html

4. by post, by downloading the PP Form 2012, Renewal and New Member form, completing them and returning them to the Ticket Office.

The_Todd
02-04-2012, 11:10 AM

Do you have any tickets from the last two years? If so look for a client ref number printed on it and "activate" it on the ticketmaster website. Otherwise I think you'll need to phone up.

GreenCastle
02-04-2012, 11:22 AM
http://www.soil-net.com/album/Sports_Leisure/slides/HampdenPark_StadiumNorthEast_1.jpg

Another visual for those buying tickets in North and the East (below the scoreboard) to help with which block your in.

RIP
02-04-2012, 11:23 AM
Here is the map for those booking http://www.hampdenpark.co.uk/visitor-information/stadium-plan.html

Looks like the North Stand is nearly sold out - we need plenty in the East for the planned display!

We've only sold 3 out of 5 North Stand sections in the past week, 2 in the South and 2 in the East (F1, F2). With the 'Singing Section' area designated at the top of D4, we might expect the rest of D4 (700 tickets) to sell out in the next 24/48 hours. Then Hibs will start selling the last North Section D5. It's possible that the entire North Stand (facing the cameras) will be full by this weekend. That will make the flags and streamers display amazing

In the East we are currently selling F3 and there are 14 sections so as long as we sell a total of 6 sections there the green and white card display should look just grand :flag:

GreenCastle
02-04-2012, 11:37 AM
We've only sold 3 out of 5 North Stand sections in the past week, 2 in the South and 2 in the East (F1, F2). With the 'Singing Section' area designated at the top of D4, we might expect the rest of D4 (700 tickets) to sell out in the next 24/48 hours. Then Hibs will start selling the last North Section D5. It's possible that the entire North Stand (facing the cameras) will be full by this weekend. That will make the flags and streamers display amazing

In the East we are currently selling F3 and there are 14 sections so as long as we sell a total of 6 sections there the green and white card display should look just grand :flag:

Let's hope that happens - hopefully we will avoid this which happened in that semi - those are the sections you will need to fill up :agree:

http://www.londonhearts.com/gall2006/2006040205ma/images/hibs009.jpg (http://www.londonhearts.com/gall2006/2006040205ma/images/hibs009.jpg)

Green Man
02-04-2012, 12:23 PM
Got my tickets for D4 at lunchtime, row Z was the furthest back I could get. The girl said they're selling really well.

Newry Hibs
02-04-2012, 12:26 PM
Just bought 1 adult and 2 kids in the family section row EEE. Had to settle for 2 together and 1 in the same row. Only option for all together were other sections @ £23 each.

JPrinty
02-04-2012, 12:27 PM
Anyone had problems getting Family tickets?

Tried online and saying no available and to call. When I called they said there were none available!

Gmack7
02-04-2012, 12:36 PM
is there a limit on the amount u can buy,we are looking to get about 12 together for the family section

Newry Hibs
02-04-2012, 12:39 PM
is there a limit on the amount u can buy,we are looking to get about 12 together for the family section

Tried online and saying no available and to call. When I called they said there were none available!

See my response just before yours .....

Phil MaGlass
02-04-2012, 12:43 PM
Tickets are selling fast, club says Hibs tickets almost sold.... get round to ER for yir ticket or you may not get yir hands on that stub for the final....

K.Marx
02-04-2012, 12:49 PM
do you need to be on the database to get a ticket? looking to bring a mate who's never been to a game before. or if anyones got the 0131 number for the hibs ticket office that'd help! ta

Newry Hibs
02-04-2012, 12:52 PM
I remember the first match against Dunfy, being stuck at the front in I presume the family section IIRC. 2nd half moved to the practically empty section behind the goal. So maybe on the plus side there will be plenty of seats together for split up families, on the down side there will be plenty of seats together.

Green Man
02-04-2012, 01:16 PM
do you need to be on the database to get a ticket? looking to bring a mate who's never been to a game before. or if anyones got the 0131 number for the hibs ticket office that'd help! ta

I purchased for me and a mate, they only needed my details so if you're on the database yourself you'll have no bother.

Potty78
02-04-2012, 01:23 PM
Tickets are selling fast, club says Hibs tickets almost sold.... get round to ER for yir ticket or you may not get yir hands on that stub for the final....

i just got my tickets the now,asked for behind goals and got told no,then north stand and again none.south stand it had to be.she said it had been really busy but no way do i believe we have sold that amount already have we?hope am wrong:flag:

LancashireHibby
02-04-2012, 01:41 PM
Got three in D4 online this morning.

.Sean.
02-04-2012, 01:43 PM
Surely the North and East ain't sold out already?

RIP
02-04-2012, 01:44 PM
Let's hope that happens - hopefully we will avoid this which happened in that semi - those are the sections you will need to fill up :agree:

http://www.londonhearts.com/gall2006/2006040205ma/images/hibs009.jpg (http://www.londonhearts.com/gall2006/2006040205ma/images/hibs009.jpg)

We are only selling one block at a time so although there might be empty block, every block bar the last one will be full

It's weird about that game in 2006. There were 43,128 at that game and we sold over 21,000. We packed out some of the stands (We had a lot in the South Upper - where they hardly sold any IIRC) but ran out of adult tickets behind the goals due to our "1-ticket-per-database-member" approach. The Hearts section behind the other goal looked much busier as they could buy up to 4 tickets each

HibbyAndy
02-04-2012, 01:46 PM

East better no be im after 3 tickets.

RIP
02-04-2012, 01:56 PM
Got my tickets for D4 at lunchtime, row Z was the furthest back I could get. The girl said they're selling really well.

Just bought 1 adult and 2 kids in the family section row EEE. Had to settle for 2 together and 1 in the same row. Only option for all together were other sections @ £23 each.

i just got my tickets the now,asked for behind goals and got told no,then north stand and again none.south stand it had to be.she said it had been really busy but no way do i believe we have sold that amount already have we?hope am wrong:flag:

STOP

I reckon Hibs have only sold 8 to 10 sections so far out of a total of 24 sections. So we are nowhere near sold out yet.

There may however be a problem with selling blocks one at a time!!!!! The phoneline may only have 3 blocks to sell e.g. D4, F3 and J3 and if F3 has been sold this morning they may think they have to sell all 3 stand blocks in order before they get more from Hibs.

If that's the case, are you family groups being told no family tickets 'cos the last section (South) isn't the family section??

GreenCastle
02-04-2012, 02:04 PM
We are only selling one block at a time so although there might be empty block, every block bar the last one will be full

It's weird about that game in 2006. There were 43,128 at that game and we sold over 21,000. We packed out some of the stands (We had a lot in the South Upper - where they hardly sold any IIRC) but ran out of adult tickets behind the goals due to our "1-ticket-per-database-member" approach. The Hearts section behind the other goal looked much busier as they could buy up to 4 tickets each

Was a strange one like you say! The South was packed and I agree the way the tickets were sold at 1 per member wasn't ideal. They had some gaps in there areas just weren't as clear and obviously the TV picked up on ours as they were the lower of the stand.

I am hoping between 17,000 and 20,000 make this one - massive chance to get into a final and no excuse to miss it - even though we have been poor this season - it's a one off game and should be a great occasion with Green Day :thumbsup:

JPrinty
02-04-2012, 02:39 PM
Family tickets back up online - section F4!

RIP
02-04-2012, 03:10 PM
STOP

I reckon Hibs have only sold 8 to 10 sections so far out of a total of 24 sections. So we are nowhere near sold out yet.

There may however be a problem with selling blocks one at a time!!!!! The phoneline may only have 3 blocks to sell e.g. D4, F3 and J3 and if F3 has been sold this morning they may think they have to sell all 3 stand blocks in order before they get more from Hibs.

If that's the case, are you family groups being told no family tickets 'cos the last section (South) isn't the family section??

Really fast response to my email - well done Judith!! :aok:

Gordon

Tickets having been selling really quickly this morning and early afternoon. We have been requested by the SFA to sell tickets in a certain way and it also takes a little bit of time to get more tickets online but we try to do this as early as possible.

Unfortunately we did not keep a close enough eye on things today but more tickets have now been added for sale and there shouldn’t be any problems going forward.

I have noticed a few people who have not purchased tickets together and have contacted them to allocate different ones.

Judith

Nando™
02-04-2012, 07:24 PM

Yup, total suicide and pretty much eliminated our chance to maximise the attendance of new fans and gloryhunters, whereas Hearts got that.

The board better have learnt from this.

jane_says
02-04-2012, 08:15 PM
Just got 2 tickets for row M in d5 north stand, does anyone know if blocks D1-4 are sold out? If so looks like a decent crowd :aok:

RIP
02-04-2012, 08:40 PM
Just got 2 tickets for row M in d5 north stand, does anyone know if blocks D1-4 are sold out? If so looks like a decent crowd :aok:

If they are selling from the middle of each block then yeah. Unless there's any left in D4 singing section

madabouthibs
02-04-2012, 11:02 PM
I'm F4, east stand, cheap father/son tickets. :greengrin
I'm presuming they're selling them in blocks, from the top of the block down. Reason I think this is, I clicked my tickets and was on row LL seat 91 and 92, then I took a phone call, 20 minutes on the phone and when I came back I had "timed out", re-entered the ticket page and ended up in row KK, which is down the way. I'm also presuming that blocks F1-F3 are sold out, unless they're selling tickets from the middle of the east stand?

Who cares, I've got mine anyway! :greengrin:flag::flag:

The Harp
02-04-2012, 11:07 PM
Does anyone know if tickets for the South Upper have been on sale? I've got tickets in South Lower section I4, which after looking at the seating plan, looks to be level with the area from the bye line to the penalty spot - not exactly ideal, I wouldn't think. My own fault for not checking the seating plan PRIOR to buying tickets.:rolleyes:

Newry Hibs
03-04-2012, 07:04 AM
Really fast response to my email - well done Judith!! :aok:

Gordon

Tickets having been selling really quickly this morning and early afternoon. We have been requested by the SFA to sell tickets in a certain way and it also takes a little bit of time to get more tickets online but we try to do this as early as possible.

Unfortunately we did not keep a close enough eye on things today but more tickets have now been added for sale and there shouldn’t be any problems going forward.

I have noticed a few people who have not purchased tickets together and have contacted them to allocate different ones.

Judith

Another hats off to Judith. Originally had 3 tickets in family, but not together. She phoned me 3 times (until I was able to answer) to check if I wanted to swap to 3 all together.

Good work.

Persevere80
03-04-2012, 09:18 AM
I'm presuming they're selling them in blocks, from the top of the block down. Reason I think this is, I clicked my tickets and was on row LL seat 91 and 92, then I took a phone call, 20 minutes on the phone and when I came back I had "timed out", re-entered the ticket page and ended up in row KK, which is down the way. I'm also presuming that blocks F1-F3 are sold out, unless they're selling tickets from the middle of the east stand?

Got tickets for the eaststand, F3 in the evening, row OO. Train tickets paid for. Can't wait.

HH81
03-04-2012, 09:41 AM
Has everyone received thier tickets yet?

NYHibby
03-04-2012, 10:00 AM
Has everyone received thier tickets yet?

I received mine this morning, less than 24 hours after ordering online. Fairly impressive.

K.Marx
03-04-2012, 10:30 AM
got 7 tickets from the ticket office this morning (getting absolutely drenched in the process), North Stand D5 Row R :thumbsup:

offshorehibby
03-04-2012, 10:47 AM

I got D1 tickets on day one so i'd say yes they are selling a block at a time. so looking like North stand going fast.

essexhibee
03-04-2012, 11:44 AM
Will be buying online over ticketmaster general sale....where does everyone recommended to go? Where's the best seats to pick?

Didn't think £23 was that bad a price at all considering recently paid £21 to watch Southend in League 2 play the mighty Torquay :rolleyes:.

:hibees

GreenCastle
03-04-2012, 11:54 AM
Does anyone know if tickets for the South Upper have been on sale? I've got tickets in South Lower section I4, which after looking at the seating plan, looks to be level with the area from the bye line to the penalty spot - not exactly ideal, I wouldn't think. My own fault for not checking the seating plan PRIOR to buying tickets.:rolleyes:

I sat in the Lower South Stand for the CIS Cup Final and had a great view :agree: Might have even been the same section you are talking about.

Any updates if the club shop is busy today or not ? :greengrin

hibbysam
03-04-2012, 12:46 PM
Just purchased four tickets and got D1 row u.. So obviously these sections haven't sold out yet?

joe breezy
03-04-2012, 12:52 PM
One of my Welsh mates is a member and trying to buy 5 tickets for us today, he's not available on his phone, is it okay to buy 5 tickets at once?

K.Marx
03-04-2012, 01:00 PM
One of my Welsh mates is a member and trying to buy 5 tickets for us today, he's not available on his phone, is it okay to buy 5 tickets at once?

I bought 7 this morning using one set of details :agree:

LEaston87
03-04-2012, 02:04 PM
I just bought two online in D1 :)

They were giving me row f but thats only 6 rows from the front and seats 6 and 7 (assuming this is only 6 seats away from the sheep, and also too low for a good view in my opinion, so I pretended i was purchasing 10 tickets and they gave me row H seats 19 and 20)

I then just deleted 8 of the tickets before purchasing. Only two rows back from row F but it's an improvement :greengrin

DH1875
03-04-2012, 02:54 PM

I'm next to where you are. If memory serves me right I think it's also where I was for the league cup semi we won against rangers. Hope it's a good omen.

GreenCastle
03-04-2012, 03:56 PM
Here is the link for fans wanting to buy online - all you have to do is click CUP GAMES and FIND TICKETS

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/default.aspx

Aberdeen have sold about 9,500 according to other media sources.

RIP
03-04-2012, 05:09 PM

South Upper not for sale at present. Unlikely unless we shift 20,000 or more

Will be buying online over ticketmaster general sale....where does everyone recommended to go? Where's the best seats to pick?

You only get to pick stand and after that - it's a computer generated seat in whatever block of that stand they have been allocated by Hibs/SFA. The ticket office are trying to keep 1 block ahead in each stand waiting in the wings

RIP
03-04-2012, 05:13 PM
For the those not made a purchase yet - here's some info and some conjecture.

North Stand, East Half. Best view and atmosphere. Cap 4,500.
5 Sections - each 900 seats. D1 to D5.
As of today D1-D3 are more or less sold out. Currently selling D4 and D5. Singing Section (only available from the TO) are top rows of D4 and D5. 4,000 sold to date? Should sell the remaining 500 very soon.

South Stand, East Half. Good view. Cap 6,000.
8 sections of varying size 300 up to 900 seats. I1-I6, J1&2
Plenty disabled areas. and a good view for those with disability Maybe 3,000 sold? May or may not sell out.

East Stand. View not great - restricted to one goalmouth due to distance from pitch. Cap 17,000.
Split into 2 areas. F1-F7 and G1-G8. 14 sections of 1,200 seats plus a wee section.
We are selling from Block F1 round to F7, then starting at G1. Currently selling the last areas of F4 & F5 which suggests around 5,000-5,000 sold to date.

That makes a rough guess of 12-13,000 shifted after Day 2 of general sale. If we pass 17-18,000 (our current allocation) Hibs should start selling from section G1 and beyond. At the rate they are moving that might not be until the weekend.

joe breezy
03-04-2012, 05:20 PM
I bought 7 this morning using one set of details :agree:

Great thanks, cannae wait

JPrinty
03-04-2012, 05:28 PM
East Stand. View not great - restricted to one goalmouth due to distance from pitch. Cap 17,000.

Sorry, but from what I remember the East stand holds nowhere near 17,000 - more like 12,000! This will change your estimations of tickets sold.

essexhibee
03-04-2012, 05:39 PM
Just bought two tickets for D1 :thumbsup:

Will this be right next to the sheep fans?

The_Todd
03-04-2012, 07:14 PM
Ordered mine online yesterday afternoon and they arrived in the post today. That's service.

ruthven_raiders
03-04-2012, 07:30 PM
Got my tickets 4 adults and one under 16 just One day after ordering them, but all say under 16 on them, so have emailed hibs back hopefully get sorted pronto

lyonhibs
03-04-2012, 07:33 PM

That's where I am, and yes, it should be right next to our Sheep bothering amigos

I'm_cabbaged
03-04-2012, 07:37 PM
Got my tickets 4 adults and one under 16 just One day after ordering them, but all say under 16 on them, so have emailed hibs back hopefully get sorted pronto

All the tickets have that, check to see if 4 of the tickets have an extra strip on the right hand side

down-the-slope
03-04-2012, 09:12 PM

:agree: indeed halfway line section

ruthven_raiders
04-04-2012, 05:37 AM
All the tickets have that, check to see if 4 of the tickets have an extra strip on the right hand side

They all have the extra strip with £15 on it but seems strange not to have adult printed on them and for all them to have under 16 on them just seem right?

I'm_cabbaged
04-04-2012, 06:03 AM
Looks like your right, I thought the same then noticed an extra strip on top of that with the adult on it.

HH81
04-04-2012, 06:07 AM
I received mine this morning, less than 24 hours after ordering online. Fairly impressive.

Hopefully mine will come today otherwise I'll chase it up. Ordered mine late Friday night.

ruthven_raiders
04-04-2012, 10:45 AM
Looks like your right, I thought the same then noticed an extra strip on top of that with the adult on it.

Doesn't actually have adult printed on the strips, has £15 on them so I assume guy at gate accepts that as an adult ticket.

DH1875
04-04-2012, 10:53 AM
Hopefully mine will come today otherwise I'll chase it up. Ordered mine late Friday night.

I'd double check. Orderd mine yesterday and they came this morning, first class.

DH1875
04-04-2012, 11:22 AM
Doesn't actually have adult printed on the strips, has £15 on them so I assume guy at gate accepts that as an adult ticket.

Yeh, mine don't have adult on them either. The kids ticket only has one strip on it.

HH81
04-04-2012, 11:27 AM
I'd double check. Orderd mine yesterday and they came this morning, first class.

Yes I phoned them, she is going to look into it for me. Cheers

JHFC
04-04-2012, 11:43 AM
Does anybody know the adult to child ticket ratio?

LancashireHibby
04-04-2012, 12:34 PM
Ordered mine first thing Monday morning, paid for Special Delivery but still nothing. Have e-mailed Judith and she replied virtually straight away to say it had been passed on to see what was happening with them.

Gmack7
04-04-2012, 12:52 PM
just got 11 for the family section,bring it on,F5 UU

HH81
04-04-2012, 12:58 PM
Ordered mine first thing Monday morning, paid for Special Delivery but still nothing. Have e-mailed Judith and she replied virtually straight away to say it had been passed on to see what was happening with them.

Must be the no delivery to England policy :-)

Wembley67
04-04-2012, 01:08 PM
Just got 4 for the east...special delivery and booking fee an additional £12, bloody charlatans.

Heedersnvolleys
04-04-2012, 02:11 PM
Are semi tickets that I ordered online today for collection are they ready to pick up straight away? I may get the chance to get down there today or first thing tomorrow?

Big_D
04-04-2012, 06:34 PM
Are semi tickets that I ordered online today for collection are they ready to pick up straight away? I may get the chance to get down there today or first thing tomorrow?

I ordered mine online on the day they went on sale (Friday) and collected after the Dundee Utd game

O'Rourke3
04-04-2012, 09:32 PM
[QUOTE=Gogs43;3167686]South Upper not for sale at present. Unlikely unless we shift 20,000 or more

So the best tickets in the ground won't be onsale till every fan that was going to buy a ticket does so and those that might consider doing this at the last minute get the best view of the game?

Viva_Palmeiras
04-04-2012, 09:38 PM
Any other hibs membership folks had problems registering?
ive been unable to buy tickets ask me to register with the clientbref says I'm already registered then to resend my password to me email account but then says doesn't exist/recognise.
no big deal for now but I go on hols in may and well I don't want to tempt fate

El Gubbz
05-04-2012, 12:30 AM
Any idea on how many tickets we have sold?

Brooster
05-04-2012, 05:40 AM
A wee update from Judith (mabye via Gogs) would go a long way on here actually just to let folk know how sales are going and drum up more interest.

Any idea on how many tickets we have sold?

DC_Hibs
05-04-2012, 05:44 AM
A wee update from Judith (mabye via Gogs) would go a long way on here actually just to let folk know how sales are going and drum up more interest.

They'd be more likely to do it after this weekend when there should be a good number shifted. (Home game, people on holiday, first weekend after public sale)

RIP
05-04-2012, 08:18 AM

They'd be more likely to do it after this weekend when there should be a good number shifted. (Home game, people on holiday, first weekend after public sale)

It's quite easy to do the math

Hibs are selling sections in order so keep an eye on the thread and where folk are getting tickets. We are in the last 1000 of sales in the North (Cap 4500), sold less in the South and already selling in F5 in the East. So around 10 or 11 sections shifted at 900-1100 per section depending on the stand.

Ticket sales don't drum up interest. Form does. Atmosphere does as well. What we stand to gain does.

This will be the best joint display by 2 clubs at Hampden ever. An Old Firm free zone. It will be a real party day out with dozens of travel buses, trains and cars. People are travelling from all corners and everyone is wearing green and getting the flags out for the day. Our supporters will take part in a tremendous pre-match atmosphere. It will be a ray of sunshine on Leith in an otherwise miserable season

180 minutes away from our first Scottish Cup win for a century. Even getting into the final will gurantee us Europe - won't it?

And - most importantly if you stay home waiting for us to beat Aberdeen, you are likely to miss out on a ticket for the final. If we meet Celtic, they could get an allocation of 33,000 and we may only get 19,000. We got 32,000 at the CIS Final in 2007, so if 14,000 of us have stubs that will that's going to leave about 5,000 tickets for 18,000 buyers.

No Hibby is wanting to risk that, surely?

lyonhibs
05-04-2012, 08:33 AM

Hibs are selling sections in order so keep an eye on the thread and where folk are getting tickets. We are in the last 1000 of sales in the North (Cap 4500), sold less in the South and already selling in F5 in the East. So around 10 or 11 sections shifted at 900-1100 per section depending on the stand.

Ticket sales don't drum up interest. Form does. Atmosphere does as well. What we stand to gain does.

This will be the best joint display by 2 clubs at Hampden ever. An Old Firm free zone. It will be a real party day out with dozens of travel buses, trains and cars. People are travelling from all corners and everyone is wearing green and getting the flags out for the day. Our supporters will take part in a tremendous pre-match atmosphere. It will be a ray of sunshine on Leith in an otherwise miserable season

180 minutes away from our first Scottish Cup win for a century.

And - most importantly if you stay home waiting for us to beat Aberdeen, you are likely to miss out on a ticket for the final. If we meet Celtic, they could get an allocation of 33,000 and we may only get 19,000. We got 32,000 at the CIS Final in 2007, so if 14,000 of us have stubs that will that's going to leave about 5,000 tickets for 18,000 buyers.

Great post, but that last bit is cobblers. It'll be a 50/50 split initially, and only if we fail to sell our allocation by a certain date will > 50% of tickets go to The Smellies.

Any other arrangement for a Celtc vs Hibs SC Final would be an utter farce.

Keith_M
05-04-2012, 08:45 AM
Great post, but that last bit is cobblers. It'll be a 50/50 split initially, and only if we fail to sell our allocation by a certain date will > 50% of tickets go to The Smellies.

Any other arrangement for a Celtc vs Hibs SC Final would be an utter farce.

Don't spoil it, he had everybody getting their coats on to go to the ticket office at that point.

DC_Hibs
05-04-2012, 09:28 AM

180 minutes away from our first Scottish Cup win for a century.

Don't get too carried away about sales already as there have been posts from people saying they picked up tickets for D1 this week so the sections arent entirely full.

You also forgot the added incentive (for some) of seeing a right good dust up between two mobs - lessened perhaps after the quarter final liftings?

Finally the debenture holders and sponsors arent getting much of an allocation in your 33/19k split.

Apart from that its a bloody fantastic post Goagsy.

RIP
05-04-2012, 10:00 AM

Don't spoil it, he had everybody getting their coats on to go to the ticket office at that point.

Rumbled!! :greengrin

Don't get too carried away about sales already as there have been posts from people saying they picked up tickets for D1 this week so the sections arent entirely full. Aye - I know about this. The Ticket Office have had a few reurns and swap so a few dozen went back into the mix

You also forgot the added incentive (for some) of seeing a right good dust up between two mobs - lessened perhaps after the quarter final liftings?

I thocht the brainless ones usually skulk aboot in back allets and railway stations. They wouldnae be within a mile of Hampden - would they?:greengrin

Finally the debenture holders and sponsors arent getting much of an allocation in your 33/19k split.

Good point! According to the better informed we will get the same allocation as the Tims - 21,000 each after 11,000 debentures. I'd still bank on 90% of those debentures ending up in the hands of the smellies. So that makes it a 32/20K split.

My point stands. We will have 10,000 disappointed Hibbies - they will have 20-25,000 disappointed smellies

DC_Hibs
05-04-2012, 10:15 AM
Some things never change about the whinging jakeballs from the west - expect a rerun in a few weeks.

From 2001:
"THE Scottish Football Association's attempt at fair play over tickets for the Tennents Cup final has been criticised by Celtic supporters.
Celtic and Hibernian have each been given 22,000 tickets for the May 26 match, an unfair split according to Peter Rafferty, a spokesman for Celtic fans".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/3003475/Celtic-fans-unhappy-at-ticket-split-for-final.html

OK, who's first to complain about cup final chat before we have even lost the semi.............

GreenCastle
05-04-2012, 10:31 AM
Managed to persuade some friends to make the trip along who haven't been for a while. Got tickets in D5 - near the back. Hopefully more people manage to do the same.

This game could go either way and I think it should be really exciting - something as supporters we have been crying out for in Scotland recently. The ticket prices are even reasonable so no excuses!

The chance to win one game and be able to get into Europe is massive - I keep thinking this is our cup final then then whatever happens next...well :greengrin

With the efforts going into green day not sure why people would want to miss being part of something planned as big we have never done before - get yourself along :pfgwa

RIP
05-04-2012, 10:46 AM

Some things never change about the whinging jakeballs from the west - expect a rerun in a few weeks.

From 2001:
"THE Scottish Football Association's attempt at fair play over tickets for the Tennents Cup final has been criticised by Celtic supporters.
Celtic and Hibernian have each been given 22,000 tickets for the May 26 match, an unfair split according to Peter Rafferty, a spokesman for Celtic fans".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/3003475/Celtic-fans-unhappy-at-ticket-split-for-final.html

More research - with our home crowds this season the chances of a 50/50 split are nil. See what actually happened in recent finals

2011 Final - Celtic got 55% more than Motherwell
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/motherwell/2011/04/27/motherwell-disappointed-at-sfa-decision-to-award-celtic-more-cup-final-tickets-86908-23089453/

2009 Final - Rangers got more than double Falkirk's allocation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Scottish_Cup_Final

blackpoolhibs
05-04-2012, 10:47 AM
More research - with our home crowds this season the chances of a 50/50 split are nil. See what actually happened in recent finals

2011 Final - Celtic got 55% more than Motherwell
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/motherwell/2011/04/27/motherwell-disappointed-at-sfa-decision-to-award-celtic-more-cup-final-tickets-86908-23089453/

2009 Final - Rangers got more than double Falkirk's allocation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Scottish_Cup_Final

Not true, if we can sell 50% we will get it. Those clubs did not take up their allocations.

mcvie7
05-04-2012, 11:02 AM
I bought my tickets a couple of week ago and put down for collection. I went to ticket office on match day which was the dundee utd game but it was busy i just left it.

Am i able to collect these this Sunday before the Motherwell game ??

RIP
05-04-2012, 11:05 AM
Not true, if we can sell 50% we will get it. Those clubs did not take up their allocations.

Sloppy work Gary. You gave your response without reading the links. Please review after reading the facts

I'm merely reading what ACTUALLY happened i.e. that both Old Firm teams were granted a larger cup final allocation by the SFA. Even if they had sold their allocations it wouldn't have amounted to 40% let alone 50%

JeMeSouviens
05-04-2012, 11:37 AM
The online sale is offering seats in D5, F4/5 and I5/6. So we've probably completely sold D1-4, F1-3 and partly sold D5, F4-5 and I5-6. I'd estimate that at 8-9K.

I think us and the Sheep will be roughly balanced on the day at 10-11K each, total crowd therefore 22Kish.

If it wasn't live on the BBC I think it would've been nearer 30K.

nickwhibs
05-04-2012, 01:49 PM
The online sale is offering seats in D5, F4/5 and I5/6. So we've probably completely sold D1-4, F1-3 and partly sold D5, F4-5 and I5-6. I'd estimate that at 8-9K.

I think us and the Sheep will be roughly balanced on the day at 10-11K each, total crowd therefore 22Kish.

If it wasn't live on the BBC I think it would've been nearer 30K.

I reckon we'll have a lot more than that come next Saturday. I think quite a few folk will buy tickets next week - including myslef. Hopefully we get a positive result against Motherwell to encourage more people to go.

HH81
05-04-2012, 08:19 PM
Got my ticket now :thumbsup:

essexhibee
05-04-2012, 08:28 PM
2 Tickets found there way to a home deep in the english countryside this morning...:flag::flag:

.Sean.
05-04-2012, 08:32 PM
If people can't be arsed to turn up for the Semi because it's on the tele etc then quite frankly they wouldn't deserve a ticket for the final and I wouldn't want them to get one.

blackpoolhibs
05-04-2012, 08:36 PM
If people can't be arsed to turn up for the Semi because it's on the tele etc then quite frankly they wouldn't deserve a ticket for the final and I wouldn't want them to get one.

I hear this said every time we get to a semi, who are these that cant be arsed? We will take more than our average attendance at easter road, so in fact we will have fair weather supporters at hampden next week.

HibbyAndy
05-04-2012, 08:42 PM
I hear this said every time we get to a semi, who are these that cant be arsed? We will take more than our average attendance at easter road, so in fact we will have fair weather supporters at hampden next week.

Spot on.

essexhibee
05-04-2012, 08:56 PM
Team for the Semi :

Stack
Doherty Hanlon McPake Kujabi
Soares Stevenson Yaya Wotherspoon
Griffiths O'Connor

Francomb for Soares if he is not fit enough to start.
O'connor is fat but is best option with Griffiths as a partner.
Yaya Osbourne never a winger changed the game on Sunday when he was played in correct position through the middle.

Pat. :greengrin:wink:

TornadoHibby
05-04-2012, 09:13 PM
Team for the Semi :

Stack
Griffiths O'Connor

Yaya Osbourne never a winger changed the game on Sunday when he was played in correct position through the middle.

Is Lewis no suspended for the semi?

pandahfc
05-04-2012, 09:15 PM
Stevenson defo suspended

frazeHFC
05-04-2012, 09:16 PM
Is Lewis no suspended for the semi?

:agree: :boo hoo:

AlbertK86
05-04-2012, 09:22 PM
Team for the Semi :

Stack
Griffiths O'Connor

Brown

Doherty
McPake
Hanlon
Kujabi

Francomb
Claros
Ozzy
Soares

GOC
Griffiths

blackpoolhibs
05-04-2012, 09:22 PM
Spot on.

If we happen to get to the final, how many of the 10-12 thousand extra fans we take to the final, would deserve that ticket?

HibbyAndy
05-04-2012, 09:30 PM
If we happen to get to the final, how many of the 10-12 thousand extra fans we take to the final, would deserve that ticket?

I agree 100 %:agree:

There will probably be an extra '7 or 8' thousand Hibs fans at Hampden on top of who go to Easter rd every week..Wish they wouldny bother coming eh:rolleyes:

frazeHFC
05-04-2012, 09:32 PM
It is true though, where are those extra fans throughout the season? Yes some will live far away but i know some who are going next weeked yet haven't been to ER this season.

Wembley67
05-04-2012, 09:39 PM
It is true though, where are those extra fans throughout the season? Yes some will live far away but i know some who are going next weeked yet haven't been to ER this season.

I've not been for nearly 3 seasons but I'm going to the semi purely for the banter with mates I haven't seen for ages...priorities when older unfortunately don't always cover hibs.

HibbyAndy
05-04-2012, 09:42 PM
I've not been for nearly 3 seasons but I'm going to the semi purely for the banter with mates I haven't seen for ages...priorities when older unfortunately don't always cover hibs.

It was either a run up Flotterstone or the semi's....Run will dae for Sunday:greengrin

frazeHFC
05-04-2012, 09:44 PM

Yeah i can understand that, and people have things they enjoy more like golf etc......it will just be nice when we get better and more fans do start coming back regularly. :agree:

blackpoolhibs
05-04-2012, 09:49 PM

I dont see anything wrong in that? :confused:

frazeHFC
05-04-2012, 09:55 PM
I dont see anything wrong in that? :confused:

It's their own choice what they do it's just it would be nice if we could get fans back to ER aswell as just the Hampden games......but the only way this will happen is if we get a team that is up the other end of the table.

blackpoolhibs
05-04-2012, 09:58 PM
It's their own choice what they do it's just it would be nice if we could get fans back to ER aswell as just the Hampden games......but the only way this will happen is if we get a team that is up the other end of the table.

I'd love more fans at easter road, but i'm still pretty happy we are taking more than 8000 to hampden.

frazeHFC
05-04-2012, 10:01 PM
I'd love more fans at easter road, but i'm still pretty happy we are taking more than 8000 to hampden.

Yeah obviously i am too. I am just meaning we know we have a good fan base as we can sell out 30,000+ for finals, so it'd be nice if we were doing better in the league and got more of them coming to ER.

Squealing pig
05-04-2012, 10:07 PM
Any1 know numbers of tickets sold for hibs or aberdeen

blackpoolhibs
05-04-2012, 10:13 PM
Yeah obviously i am too. I am just meaning we know we have a good fan base as we can sell out 30,000+ for finals, so it'd be nice if we were doing better in the league and got more of them coming to ER.

We have a decent amount of fans that will turn out for semis and finals. We have at best 12-13k who will come to easter road when we are doing well. Its no surprise when we are poor that drops to 8k.

What we then get is folk having a pop at those who drift away, when in reality they, A dont give a toss, and B will always get a ticket for any big game anyway.

I always find it funny how those who come out and have a pop at those stay away fans, are some of the very same fans who are so proud of the huge crowds we have taken to finals, and love SOL sung so well by us fans, loyal and glory hunters. :confused: :greengrin

bayhibs
05-04-2012, 10:20 PM
I don't always agree with what you post but this is spot on.

We have a decent amount of fans that will turn out for semis and finals. We have at best 12-13k who will come to easter road when we are doing well. Its no surprise when we are poor that drops to 8k.

What we then get is folk having a pop at those who drift away, when in reality they, A dont give a toss, and B will always get a ticket for any big game anyway.

I always find it funny how those who come out and have a pop at those stay away fans, are some of the very same fans who are so proud of the huge crowds we have taken to finals, and love SOL sung so well by us fans, loyal and glory hunters. :confused: :greengrin

frazeHFC
05-04-2012, 10:23 PM

I am not having a pop at them, i am just gutted, but at the same time can understand, that we don't get more at ER. :wink:

blackpoolhibs
05-04-2012, 10:28 PM
I am not having a pop at them, i am just gutted, but at the same time can understand, that we don't get more at ER. :wink:

I was not saying you were Fraze, i like you wish we had more fans, but we dont. And i'm pretty sure anyone having a go at those who dont go regularly, hoping they wouldn't get a ticket for any final we may get to only alienates them, and causes a bigger divide amongst the support.

Sometimes i think some folk would love nobody at the games bar those who go every week home and away.

down-the-slope
05-04-2012, 10:39 PM
I was not saying you were Fraze, i like you wish we had more fans, but we dont. And i'm pretty sure anyone having a go at those who dont go regularly, hoping they wouldn't get a ticket for any final we may get to only alienates them, and causes a bigger divide amongst the support.

Sometimes i think some folk would love nobody at the games bar those who go every week home and away.

No but priority for those who stump up week in week out is the least they can expect

Dashing Bob S
05-04-2012, 10:45 PM

I've always dreamed of repositioning us as a boutique club with a tenfold increase in ST prices and a strict dress code. We get our football too cheaply - i'd pay more to avoid rubbing shoulders with the lower orders. Also, the home dressing room is currently the only place in the stadium where one can snort cocaine in peace - that has to change.

blackpoolhibs
05-04-2012, 10:56 PM
No but priority for those who stump up week in week out is the least they can expect

Yip no arguments there, that would be around 8 thousand tickets.

nonshinyfinish
05-04-2012, 11:07 PM
I've always dreamed of repositioning us as a boutique club with a tenfold increase in ST prices and a strict dress code. We get our football too cheaply - i'd pay more to avoid rubbing shoulders with the lower orders. Also, the home dressing room is currently the only place in the stadium where one can snort cocaine in peace - that has to change.

Abso-bloody-exactly.

down-the-slope
05-04-2012, 11:12 PM
Yip no arguments there, that would be around 8 thousand tickets.

16....you have to have a friend :greengrin

essexhibee
05-04-2012, 11:14 PM
Stevenson defo suspended

In that case as others have mentioned chuck Claros in for stevenson.

Pete
06-04-2012, 04:04 AM
I've decided to make this my four year old boys first ever match. Originally I planned to leave it until the last minute...the idea being that we could get seats in a fairly empty section so we can move away from bams if need be.
I was looking online and found seats at the back row which would be just as good for us. After about ten minutes of trying to log in, being binned and "timing out" I got a message saying there had been a technical error and my purchase couldn't be confirmed but don't try again as you may have already been charged. Sure enough I have been charged but where's my receipt? My purchase history shows no transactions!! How do I know if these tickets are the ones I receive because if they're not at the back row they aren't any good to me.

This four pounds odd booking fee has been well worth it...and for a collection as well!

I just want to go to the bloody match!!

blackpoolhibs
06-04-2012, 08:45 AM
16....you have to have a friend :greengrin

Are you sure those friends deserve a ticket, i mean some might not have been to a game for a while? :greengrin

JeMeSouviens
06-04-2012, 09:23 AM

Every club has a core support, more who'll come regularly if things are going well and whole lot more who just aren't interested in regular football attending but will come out for the big occasion. Neither the Huns nor Celtic are filling their grounds any more but still get 150K travelling to wreck Manchester or 80K to get pished up in Seville.

blackpoolhibs
06-04-2012, 09:30 AM
Every club has a core support, more who'll come regularly if things are going well and whole lot more who just aren't interested in regular football attending but will come out for the big occasion. Neither the Huns nor Celtic are filling their grounds any more but still get 150K travelling to wreck Manchester or 80K to get pished up in Seville.

:agree: The thing i find strange though, is why some folk feel the need to berate people like those you mention above, yet virtually hyper ventilate when we have a huge crowd?

Folk dip in and out of Hibs all the time, for all sorts of different reasons. They should not be alienated for doing so, especially as i have never heard anyone who never goes, moan about not getting a ticket for a big game?

...WentToMowAnSPL
06-04-2012, 09:40 AM
Just got mine for me and my two youngest sons..oldest will be in the Aberdeen end with his mum !

blackpoolhibs
06-04-2012, 09:42 AM
Just got mine for me and my two youngest sons..oldest will be in the Aberdeen end with his mum !

There may be trouble ahead. :timebomb: :greengrin

GreenCastle
06-04-2012, 09:52 AM

150k and 80k - behave yourself! :fibber: :greengrin

I agree about the core support part though!

smurf
06-04-2012, 10:02 AM
I probably know more Hibbys who don't go than do go to games. Didn't really bother me but now that we are sitting in a big 20,000 empty stadium...

Spike Mandela
06-04-2012, 10:11 AM
:agree: The thing i find strange though, is why some folk feel the need to berate people like those you mention above, yet virtually hyper ventilate when we have a huge crowd?

Folk dip in and out of Hibs all the time, for all sorts of different reasons. They should not be alienated for doing so, especially as i have never heard anyone who never goes, moan about not getting a ticket for a big game?

We have an open door policy, ALL are welcome and should be encouraged.

blackpoolhibs
06-04-2012, 10:13 AM

lucky
06-04-2012, 10:25 AM

100% correct. All this nonsense you cant attend because you don't go every week is just stupid. In tough times people prioritise what they spend their cash on. So the more the merrier even if just your first ever game.

hailhail22
06-04-2012, 11:44 AM
Just got 4 tickets for D5 :flag:

lord bunberry
06-04-2012, 12:28 PM
In that case as others have mentioned chuck Claros in for stevenson.

I'd rather we played chuck norris

Judas Iscariot
06-04-2012, 12:34 PM
I'd rather we played chuck norris

:rolleyes:

Persevere80
06-04-2012, 01:25 PM
Im in the east stand f3, hopefully be near the singing section and will be making the most of the green day that will be on show for a big occasion.

i have not been to er since stokes scored the fastest goal in the spl against rangers, meaning i have not been to see any games cc was in charge or any of pf games, take from that what you will but i will be proud to be there to support my team although not always through thick and thin due to various reasons....eg, one wage coming into the house with a 2 year old son with another one on the way at the end of the month so i see this as a well deserved day out to watch the hibs...part time supporter or not.

blackpoolhibs
06-04-2012, 01:40 PM
Im in the east stand f3, hopefully be near the singing section and will be making the most of the green day that will be on show for a big occasion.

i have not been to er since stokes scored the fastest goal in the spl against rangers, meaning i have not been to see any games cc was in charge or any of pf games, take from that what you will but i will be proud to be there to support my team although not always through thick and thin due to various reasons....eg, one wage coming into the house with a 2 year old son with another one on the way at the end of the month so i see this as a well deserved day out to watch the hibs...part time supporter or not.

Well done, hope you have a great day out and are in the queue for a ticket for the final come May. :thumbsup:

Judas Iscariot
06-04-2012, 02:19 PM
My mate just got our 6, in the East, Sec F6, row V...

Seems to be quite central!

Looking forward to next Saturday BIG TIME :hibees

DAVE1875
06-04-2012, 04:46 PM
Anyone know how much total tickets have been sold? According to an Aberdeen mate of mine they've sold around 12,000

kj79
06-04-2012, 05:27 PM
Anyone know how much total tickets have been sold? According to an Aberdeen mate of mine they've sold around 12,000

Andrew Smart ‏ @andy5mart (https://twitter.com/#%21/andy5mart) @RichardGordon48 (https://twitter.com/#%21/RichardGordon48) Can you RT please, I have 2 North Stand tickets for Dons semi for sale. #cantgoandgutted (https://twitter.com/#%21/search/%23cantgoandgutted) #donsallocationsoldout

(https://twitter.com/#%21/search/%23donsallocationsoldout)I'm assuming this is pure fantasy about their allocation being sold out??

DAVE1875
06-04-2012, 05:42 PM
Andrew Smart ‏ @andy5mart (https://twitter.com/#!/andy5mart) @RichardGordon48 (https://twitter.com/#!/RichardGordon48) Can you RT please, I have 2 North Stand tickets for Dons semi for sale. #cantgoandgutted (https://twitter.com/#!/search/%23cantgoandgutted) #donsallocationsoldout

(https://twitter.com/#!/search/%23donsallocationsoldout)I'm assuming this is pure fantasy about their allocation being sold out??

Most likely they burned some of them whilst drawing cave paintings

hibeesjoe
06-04-2012, 05:42 PM
according to ticketmaster you can still buy tickets for most areas of the aberdeen allocation

Hibernia Na Eir
06-04-2012, 05:59 PM
was in Hibs shop at 430 today. there's still a full block in section F to sell and part of another before they release section G to us. the girl seemed to hint that it'll never be a sell out (shock, horror!) nae rush for ticks.

Keith_M
06-04-2012, 06:03 PM
My mate just got our 6, in the East, Sec F6, row V...

Seems to be quite central!

If you're in F6, there must be close to half of the East Stand sold out, as the north half is F1 to F7 and the south half is G1 to G8.

I think we'll sell a lot more in the week leading up to the game. Hibs fans are notorious for buying tickets at the last minute.

The only downside of good ticket sales is it helps Hearts current cash flow problems. Can't have everything I suppose :wink:

HibbyAndy
06-04-2012, 06:31 PM
Ill hazard a guess and say Aberdeen will shift 12K and Hibs will shift 17K

Panda
06-04-2012, 08:43 PM
Andrew Smart ‏ @andy5mart (https://twitter.com/#%21/andy5mart) @RichardGordon48 (https://twitter.com/#%21/RichardGordon48) Can you RT please, I have 2 North Stand tickets for Dons semi for sale. #cantgoandgutted (https://twitter.com/#%21/search/%23cantgoandgutted) #donsallocationsoldout

(https://twitter.com/#%21/search/%23donsallocationsoldout)I'm assuming this is pure fantasy about their allocation being sold out??

It's not sold out no.

Aberdeen say all but one section of the North Stand is sold out. In the west stand, all sections running from B8 to A6 are sold out, save for some rows down the front where the views aren't great, and I think they're maybe leaving them for fans who turn up at the last mintue to get tickets rather than open a new block.

They've sold about 12,000 they think, and are hoping to maybe have between 14,000 - 15,000 by next Saturday, which is pretty much the standard amount Aberdeen have been bringing to recent semi-finals.

Capt Mainwaring
06-04-2012, 08:45 PM
If you're in F&, there must be close to half of the East Stand sold out, as the north half is F1 to F7 and the south half is G1 to G8.

I think we'll sell a lot more in the week leading up to the game. Hibs fans are notorious for buying tickets at the last minute.

The only downside of good ticket sales is it helps Hearts current cash flow problems. Can't have everything I suppose :wink:

It won't do Hibs current cash flow problems any harm either!

Littlest Hobo
06-04-2012, 08:52 PM
I was in the shop today buying tickets. It looks like we have shifted less than half our allocation so far. We haven't even started to shift any tickets in the sections directly behind the goal to the right and a couple to the left of it.

From the card the girl showed me, around five or six sections from the halfway line have been sold.

Directly opposite we are selling dribs and drabs in a couple of sections.

My estimation is that we will be lucky to have 15000 supporters. I hope we take more but I'm pretty sure the supporters who do go to back the team will be loud and proud.
I only hope the players don't let us down yet again.

bingo70
06-04-2012, 09:00 PM
I was in the shop today buying tickets. It looks like we have shifted less than half our allocation so far. We haven't even started to shift any tickets in the sections directly behind the goal to the right and a couple to the left of it.

From the card the girl showed me, around five or six sections from the halfway line have been sold.

My estimation is that we will be lucky to have 15000 supporters. I hope we take more but I'm pretty sure the supporters who do go to back the team will be loud and proud.

there'll be a lot of people buying them this weekend and if we win that'll give ticket sales another boost.

If we lose then I think we'll probably take 12-14000, if we win Sunday it'll be 15-20000

LancashireHibby
06-04-2012, 10:25 PM
I shall be having seriously words with my postie tomorrow if he doesn't turn up with tickets in hand that I ordered on Monday :fuming:

Pete
06-04-2012, 10:28 PM
was in Hibs shop at 430 today. there's still a full block in section F to sell and part of another before they release section G to us. the girl seemed to hint that it'll never be a sell out (shock, horror!) nae rush for ticks.

I was down there and bought some tickets at half four as well. F6 row LL was the best seats I could get for purchasing three together so we are doing quite well. Early this morning the system was offering me the top row of F5 so maybe we've shifted nearly one section of the East during that time:dunno:

Since then I've had someone pull out on me. Does anyone think I have a cats chance of getting a refund for one of them?

This has been a bloody nightmare. Ticketmaster originally just took my money without a receipt or anything and they know nothing about it. Hibs know nothing either. Its a bloody shambles that money can just disappear into the ether like that...I had to part with more cash for tickets. To top it off I left my boys jacket in the changing room while he was trying on a strip in the club shop. Maybe this is someones way of telling me I shouldn't go.:boo hoo:

Since90+2
07-04-2012, 07:33 AM
Does anyone know the opening hours for the ticket office? Cant see anything on the website.

tanfield
07-04-2012, 07:55 AM
I would think it would be 9am Nicky

Brooster
07-04-2012, 08:01 AM
According to the official site the Ticket Office is open 9-3 on a Saturday if its a non match day.

Since90+2
07-04-2012, 08:11 AM
Just incase anyone is interested just spoke to the ticket office and the said their open until 5 today.

Gordon Quinn
07-04-2012, 08:58 AM
If you look at the Hapmden interactive seating plan you can roughly work out the Capacity for each section. I reckon D1 - F7 is about 14570. Going by what people are saying on here we should easily sell this out. Sooo when you consider the main stand there should be around 17-18K of us there :flag::flag:

Littlest Hobo
07-04-2012, 10:13 AM
If you look at the Hapmden interactive seating plan you can roughly work out the Capacity for each section. I reckon D1 - F7 is about 14570. Going by what people are saying on here we should easily sell this out. Sooo when you consider the main stand there should be around 17-18K of us there :flag::flag:

I wish they could lob us all together in one section, alway's looks better that way. As it is, there will be a huge big empty space directly behind the goal and then another couple of sections of fans after that.

At the end of the day, i suppose what matters is the support we give the players on the day.

I've got a few bad memories of my days out at the national stadium but I'm sitting in the same area that I sat in the last time we won the cup. Fingers crossed it's a good omen.

Bob Box Fish
07-04-2012, 10:43 AM
Hoping to make it to this one can I buy tickets at Hampden on the day?

Judas Iscariot
07-04-2012, 10:53 AM

Ahh so you are going now :cool2:

I'll keep an eye on the match thread tomorrow and see if you proclaim your disgust again if we happen to not be winning at HT..

Then i'll look for your semi tickets up for sale in the HiBay forum :aok:

Planet Hibs
07-04-2012, 11:28 AM
Now is the time to get in the ears of your pals you used to attend the games with and get them back supporting Hibs at Hampden!! Majority are peeved off right now and are justified but lets get through there and fill as many seats as we can to support the team and back them all the way to the Final. Its the lost numbers we need to get back, groups of 10 / 15 that used to attend are down to 2 / 4, its up to us to get them back and up for this game for a day out / bevvy / catch up / old timesake or whatever and hopefully the result goes our way!
AFC will be right up for this and hope they bring as many fans down as possible to create a great day out.....so c'mon lets do a final push for people we know are on the verge of going but not bought a ticket yet:flag::flag::flag:

H18sry
07-04-2012, 11:38 AM
Less than 10,000 sold and the Sheep have sold 13,500

MacBean
07-04-2012, 11:46 AM
Paid £6 for special delivery on Monday. Still not here 5 days later. What the hell is special delivery?

Emerald
07-04-2012, 12:28 PM
Hats off to eveyone who's bought tickets, including my 4, but what do people expect? We are probably the worst Hibs team I've seen in all the many years I've been a supporter. Folk need to wake up and smell the coffee if they think we're going to take 17,000 to semi final! We've only won home game this season and folk have spent £400 for a season ticket FFS.

hibs0666
07-04-2012, 12:29 PM
Hats off to eveyone who's bought tickets, including my 4, but what do people expect? We are probably the worst Hibs team I've seen in all the many years I've been a supporter. Folk need to wake up and smell the coffee if they think we're going to take 17,000 to semi final! We've only won home game this season and folk have spent £400 for a season ticket FFS.

I expect a win.

SteveHFC
07-04-2012, 12:30 PM
I bought my tickets through special delivery last week and they arrived last Saturday. :cb

DH1875
07-04-2012, 12:34 PM
Paid £6 for special delivery on Monday. Still not here 5 days later. What the hell is special delivery? A waste of money :) . I paid a pound for 1st class and got my tickets the next day. Seriously though, you should get the tracking number and look it up online to find where your ticket is.

Littlest Hobo
07-04-2012, 12:49 PM
Ahh so you are going now :cool2:

I'll keep an eye on the match thread tomorrow and see if you proclaim your disgust again if we happen to not be winning at HT..

Then i'll look for your semi tickets up for sale in the HiBay forum :aok:

Half time!! I don't normally wait as long as that to proclaim my disgust these days, you must have caught me on a good day........ha ha

Do you think I'll get a good price on Hibay then???????

Westie1875
07-04-2012, 12:58 PM
Less than 10,000 sold and the Sheep have sold 13,500

Where did you find this out? :confused:

Keith_M
07-04-2012, 01:21 PM
Where did you find this out? :confused:

Never Never Land. My contact at ER (works in 'maintenance' but I'm not giving out more than that) said it was around the 12k mark yesterday evening. That tallys well with the order of the sections we've been selling and the sections numbers now on sale.

LancashireHibby
07-04-2012, 01:23 PM
Paid £6 for special delivery on Monday. Still not here 5 days later. What the hell is special delivery?
Exactly the same with me, but thankfully they arrived this morning having ordered them first thing Monday morning.

IFONLY
07-04-2012, 01:26 PM
Never Never Land. My contact at ER (works in 'maintenance' but I'm not giving out more than that) said it was around the 12k mark yesterday evening. That tallys well with the order of the sections we've been selling and the sections numbers now on sale.

My contact cleans the car park and says your talking rubbish.

blackpoolhibs
07-04-2012, 01:27 PM
I ordered 2 pairs of training shoes online Wednesday, they arrived this morning. Got my tickets the other week before the Dundee Utd game. :wink:

Keith_M
07-04-2012, 01:28 PM
My contact cleans the car park and says your talking rubbish.

Fair enough. If he cleans the Car Park he should know rubbish when he sees it. :greengrin

Anyway, nothing is ever definite until the Fish Man tells us................

SquashedFrogg
07-04-2012, 02:40 PM

Why do you need a contact to find out?

I just asked the young dude behind the counter and he told me that...:cb

Nakedmanoncrack
07-04-2012, 03:02 PM
Agree, no chance of 17K, more like 12k seems reasonable. Always the same though, people exaggerating ticket sales then being left looking daft on the day. Couldnt really care how many we sell to be honest, result is all that matters.

SquashedFrogg
07-04-2012, 03:15 PM
Agree, no chance of 17K, more like 12k seems reasonable. Always the same though, people exaggerating ticket sales then being left looking daft on the day. Couldnt really care how many we sell to be honest, result is all that matters.

More than 12k mate. Picked up my tickets earlier and the guy showed me whats available.

The club took 15k and only have around 1k left (as of 12pm today) I'm assuming they must have an option on addition tickets should demand require them?

Keith_M
07-04-2012, 03:26 PM
Why do you need a contact to find out?

I just asked the young dude behind the counter and he told me that...:cb

People believe anything on here if you have a 'contact' at ER :wink:

jgl07
07-04-2012, 03:30 PM

Even if it is the guy who delivers fish to ER!

SquashedFrogg
07-04-2012, 03:31 PM

:tee hee:

But does a 'source' beat a 'contact'? That's the big question.. :greengrin

Spike Mandela
07-04-2012, 03:36 PM
The only evidence I have are the people on here who said they have bought tickets so I can say with some authority that we have sold in excess of 216 tickets for this semi.

SquashedFrogg
07-04-2012, 03:38 PM
The only evidence I have are the people on here who said they have bought tickets so I can say with some authority that we have sold in excess of 216 tickets for this semi.

To quote an earlier poster "wake up and smell the coffee"

We've been crap all season. I'd suggest the number would be more like 170 :agree:

Keith_M
07-04-2012, 03:47 PM
:tee hee:

But does a 'source' beat a 'contact'? That's the big question.. :greengrin

Definitely not!

A 'source' is usually quite unreliable, I find. Like the guy that said Craig Whyte was a billionaire.

silverhibee
07-04-2012, 03:49 PM
Hoping to make it to this one can I buy tickets at Hampden on the day?

Wouldn't think so bud.

SquashedFrogg
07-04-2012, 03:51 PM
Definitely not!

A 'source' is usually quite unreliable, I find. Like the guy that said Craig Whyte was a billionaire.

But did Sir Minty's 'contacts' not identify him as a 'reliable' individual? :wink:

(my source tells me this was the case)

07-04-2012, 04:15 PM
Got ours :)! Looking forward to it, Hampden is a good day out, just hope the result doesn't spoil it as it unfortunately has done on many previous occasions! A big hibs crowd making lots of noise will give the boys a lift and will make it a great atmostphere that will hopefully see us through to the cup final!

Kick off time is pretty **** but lets not let it spoil a good day out at Hampden!

Emerald
07-04-2012, 05:26 PM
Hibs never do themseves any favours with their PR. I think regardless (and especially if) we win tomorrow, PF should come on after the game and drum up support for next week. He should be saying that the Hibs.net folk have organised a 'green day' occasion and that is a fantastic tribute to our fans. Even if you hav'nt been for years, get along to Hampden for a great day out. Wear something green and bring your flags with you. We've been jobbies for a couple of years now but its the SC semi final. Come along and support your team. But Hibs will say sweet FA as usual, pants PR. We had a look at the online store today, my wife wants a stupid hat but hey, they're not even trying to shift stuff for the semi. Fricken amateurs. :confused:

SquashedFrogg
07-04-2012, 05:30 PM
Hibs never do themseves any favours with their PR. I think regardless (and especially if) we win tomorrow, PF should come on after the game and drum up support for next week. He should be saying that the Hibs.net folk have organised a 'green day' occasion and that is a fantastic tribute to our fans. Even if you havn'nt been for years, get along to Hampden for a great day out. Wear something green and bring your flags with you. We've been jobbies for a couple of years now but its the SC semi final. Come along and support your team. But Hibs will say sweet FA as usual, pants PR. We had a look at the online store today, my wife wants a stupid hat but hey, their not even trying to shift stuff for the semi. Fricken amateurs. :confused:

Plenty silly hats in the shop today? Along with flags etc...

Emerald
07-04-2012, 05:34 PM
Plenty silly hats in the shop today? Along with flags etc...

I know that but what I'm trying to say is that they don't advertise anything and there is nothing on line. My point is about PR and NOT what they've got in the shop!

SquashedFrogg
07-04-2012, 05:41 PM
I know that but what I'm trying to say is that they don't advertise anything and there is nothing on line. My point is about PR and NOT what they've got in the shop!

Advertise what? That we play Aberdeen next week in the cup semi final? I'm not really sure that need advertised tbh. Most Hibby's I know are aware of the match. :agree:

I'm sure once the Motherwell match is done and dusted the site will be full of stuff building up to the semi final.

Sure, the club shop isn't updated as regular as it maybe should be but you could always give them a call?