PDA

View Full Version : A wee preview to Saturdays opponents!

Monifieth-hibee
22-03-2012, 10:29 PM
http://www.arabyzethis.blogspot.co.uk/
:hnet:

IWasThere2016
22-03-2012, 11:36 PM
http://www.arabyzethis.blogspot.co.uk/
:hnet:

"Wotherspoon is definitely the best youngster to have come through for a while. His attacking strengths could be used much more. I’d play him ahead of a lot of other players but that is Fenlon’s call, not mine"

C'mon Mr Florence! Had you had a week in JD Wotherspoon's when you came oot with that one??? :dunno:

Monifieth-hibee
22-03-2012, 11:40 PM
You better be going to hampden! No excuses now.

KWJ
23-03-2012, 04:17 AM
"Wotherspoon is definitely the best youngster to have come through for a while. His attacking strengths could be used much more. I’d play him ahead of a lot of other players but that is Fenlon’s call, not mine"

C'mon Mr Florence! Had you had a week in JD Wotherspoon's when you came oot with that one??? :dunno:

He is though. Booth showed promise but faded away while Hanlon seems to have been around for a while longer now.

Spoony is the still there albeit he's not been great for a good bit he's still the most successful youngster to have come through in a "while".

ano hibby
23-03-2012, 07:03 AM
Rankin to take 5 shots or more wouls seem a good bet:greengrin

IWasThere2016
23-03-2012, 06:27 PM
You better be going to hampden! No excuses now.

Cannae go A .. I've taken on a directorship of a local theatre and I'm hosting peeps at West End Story that night, dahling :wink: I would never make it back in time!

Mikey
23-03-2012, 06:29 PM
Cannae go A .. I've taken on a directorship of a local theatre and I'm hosting peeps at West End Story that night, dahling :wink: I would never make it back in time!

Aye, and if you weren't trousering so much money they would be able to afford better actors :grr:

Have they got a car park?

IWasThere2016
23-03-2012, 10:22 PM
Aye, and if you weren't trousering so much money they would be able to afford better actors :grr:

Have they got a car park?

Non-remunerated, dahling :wink:

ronaldo7
23-03-2012, 10:28 PM
Non-remunerated, dahling :wink:

Just like Rodney:wink:

IWasThere2016
24-03-2012, 06:40 AM
Just like Rodney:wink:

I was from day one .. Rodders took too much for too long :wink: and there will still be his car, expenses etc :wink: