PDA

View Full Version : Danny Handling

Brooster
22-03-2012, 07:33 PM
Could've sworn that I just seen him training with Berwick Rangers. Loan deal until the end of the season perhaps?

eyemouthhibs
23-03-2012, 09:22 PM
Signed for Berwick Rangers until the end of the season.Jordan forster has also had his loan extended into may.so says brfc website

Brooster
24-03-2012, 07:34 AM
I spoke to the Berwick manager and he was raving about Forsters performances at centre half and right back.

truehibernian
24-03-2012, 10:36 AM
I spoke to the Berwick manager and he was raving about Forsters performances at centre half and right back.

You rate Jordan highly Brooster......do you think if we are lucky enough to sign McPake, JF will slot in next to him ? I have never been convinced by Paul Hanlon I'm afraid and think he is often quite weak in there. It's an area of the pitch we really need to get solid and have real combative quality.

Paul's showings have improved, don't get me wrong. But I often think the big games get to him and his concentration levels and distribution is poor.

Brooster
24-03-2012, 11:58 AM
Jordon is a good old fashioned centre half who attacks the ball well, something similar to Mcpake. Jordan needs to keep improving and developing but in my opinion he isnt far away from a first team chance.

truehibernian
24-03-2012, 12:07 PM
Jordon is a good old fashioned centre half who attacks the ball well, something similar to Mcpake. Jordan needs to keep improving and developing but in my opinion he isnt far away from a first team chance.

Cheers mate. As an aside I was watching some of the SFA academy this week and there are some decent young pups there......sad to say that most have favoured Livingston as their 'pro club'. Hibs have a couple there, one in particular is technically good.......very very young kids but some great wee players amongst them.

frazeHFC
24-03-2012, 03:22 PM
He just scored! :thumbsup:

oconnors_strip
24-03-2012, 03:54 PM
Well done Danny on his first senior goal!

frazeHFC
24-03-2012, 04:13 PM
He has 2!!! :thumbsup:

sleeping giant
24-03-2012, 06:45 PM
You rate Jordan highly Brooster......do you think if we are lucky enough to sign McPake, JF will slot in next to him ? I have never been convinced by Paul Hanlon I'm afraid and think he is often quite weak in there. It's an area of the pitch we really need to get solid and have real combative quality.

Paul's showings have improved, don't get me wrong. But I often think the big games get to him and his concentration levels and distribution is poor.

I'm sure he got sent off today.
Busy day for the Hibs lads at Berwick :greengrin

BEEJ
24-03-2012, 08:29 PM
I'm sure he got sent off today.
Busy day for the Hibs lads at Berwick :greengrin
He did. Straight red on the hour mark.

Two goals for Handling on his debut!! Can we recall him? :rolleyes: