PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Scott

muzzhfc
22-03-2012, 01:35 PM
suspended and fined 2 weeks wages according to the express

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/309648

Hibs7
22-03-2012, 01:49 PM
If it means get rid of those that are not professional then fair enough in my book.

Onion
22-03-2012, 01:49 PM
suspended and fined 2 weeks wages according to the express

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/309648

He still with us :confused:

Tha Cabbage Kid
22-03-2012, 01:56 PM
i dont see this guy being our future anyway. by the way some of the performances have been dont see a future for many.

Duffys13
22-03-2012, 02:01 PM
What a shocking article though, they would just love us relegated would they not?

muzzhfc
22-03-2012, 02:11 PM
im not overly concerned about player unrest. if its the duds that are left over from CC then they can go and PF can bring in his own players in the summer. As long as we stay up, let them bitch and moan then emptied in the summer

seven nowt
22-03-2012, 02:17 PM
Jimmy Scott?! Nah doesn't ring any bells!!

Heckys Wheel
22-03-2012, 02:21 PM
Utter trash from an absolute rag of a paper.

johnrebus
22-03-2012, 02:25 PM
Absolute **** article from a **** newspaper.

If its true that some of the players do not like the managers methods or attitude, then they might like to just **** off somewhere else.

Its time we had someone who is really 100% in charge of the footballing staff at Hibernian Football Club.

'Mon the Fenlon felly.....,

:aok:

Spike Mandela
22-03-2012, 02:38 PM
Time for Hibs' siege mentality to kick in.

Steven_Hibs
22-03-2012, 02:52 PM
Fitbaw folk ken wits gaun oan :greengrin

H18sry
22-03-2012, 03:42 PM
That's last weeks news, he was phannying about in fancy dress when he should have been training,and Fenlon took exception to it and Scott told him where to go.:wink:

MrRobot
22-03-2012, 04:21 PM
I love how every paper knows exactly what has been happening and that every player seems to be happy to tell the media they aint happy.

First Griffiths headbutted Paddy, now he threw his bib at him and hit him in the face and Fenlon had to be kept away ?

Its a load of *****, typical useless journalism at its best trying to make a story over nothing. It seems they are trying to make another scenario that happened under Collins.

I hope whatever the case, Fenlon doesnt let it get to him and he stays. Any player who isn't onboard can bolt, we need committed players who want to play under the manager.

proud_and_green
22-03-2012, 04:27 PM
Who are the HIbs Stars that the journo refers to? I didn't think we had any!

Smidge
22-03-2012, 04:35 PM
Does this not make it a bit obvious what the source of yesterday's story might have been? I might be off the mark here, but the day after a damaging story appears, there's another similarish story that names a clearly disaffected player.

stanton10
22-03-2012, 04:37 PM
I love how every paper knows exactly what has been happening and that every player seems to be happy to tell the media they aint happy.

First Griffiths headbutted Paddy, now he threw his bib at him and hit him in the face and Fenlon had to be kept away ?

Its a load of *****, typical useless journalism at its best trying to make a story over nothing. It seems they are trying to make another scenario that happened under Collins.

I hope whatever the case, Fenlon doesnt let it get to him and he stays. Any player who isn't onboard can bolt, we need committed players who want to play under the manager.

Reading, between the lines it seems that there is not a lot of respect for fenlon,

muzzhfc
22-03-2012, 04:42 PM
i wonder how big the clear out will be. i hope that o'hanlon and scott both leave

Mikey
22-03-2012, 04:42 PM
Reading, between the lines it seems that there is not a lot of respect for fenlon,

Or you could read the actual lines and see that they do have a lot of respect for Fenlon.

You've been on his back from day 1 so you'll jump at any chance.

Jones28
22-03-2012, 05:13 PM

Didn't think it was possible to read between the lines of something that is more like ***** smeared onto paper than actual journalism. :wink:

NEVER take the Daily Express, Daily Mail or any other rags as fact. .net tip number 3928849900230 :hnet:

keep the faith
22-03-2012, 05:15 PM
Does this not make it a bit obvious what the source of yesterday's story might have been? I might be off the mark here, but the day after a damaging story appears, there's another similarish story that names a clearly disaffected player.

That was my thoughts.

matty_f
22-03-2012, 05:31 PM
I reckon they've been shaken up a bit by his guts.If we stay up and he's still here most if not all of the malingerers will be emptied and the malaise around East Mains could be cured.

:agree:

The manager has to come out on top in situations like this. From what I hear Fenlon's working them all much harder than previous regimes. My guess is that the unhappy ones are the ones who are out of the picture.

Beefster
22-03-2012, 05:46 PM

Tough titties. They can either do as he says or **** right off.

I'm fed up of players thinking that they're more important than they are.

matty_f
22-03-2012, 05:49 PM
Tough titties. They can either do as he says or **** right off.

I'm fed up of players thinking that they're more important than they are.

:top marks

Pretty Boy
22-03-2012, 06:02 PM

**** them.

Some of this squad got us into the mess Fenlon was brought in to try and sort out.

Shape up or ship out for me.

Crab apple
22-03-2012, 06:07 PM

The manager has to come out on top in situations like this. From what I hear Fenlon's working them all much harder than previous regimes. My guess is that the unhappy ones are the ones who are out of the picture.

And why those who are prepared to work hard are benefitting. Lewis Stevenson for example is a much improved player than under yogi or coco.

Franck Stanton
22-03-2012, 06:13 PM
Irrespective of whether or not there is any truth in the articles or not, it would certainly enforce the feeling that all is not well behind the scenes at Easter Road these days, and going by performances [or lack of] on match days things aren't boding well for the mess we now find ourselves in. With D'fermline appointing Fat Jim, we could well be set for the drop this year - and if we did, dont think we would be automatic favourites to come back up again. Sad days.

snooky
22-03-2012, 06:35 PM
Great paper :fibber: and great read if you're Buddies fan.
http://www.scottishdailyexpress.co.uk/football/teams/104/St-Mirren
Lord Beaverbrook's comic states (twice!) that St Mirren won 2-0.
"The Voice Of New Scotland"? - alas it speaks with forked tongue.

muzzhfc
22-03-2012, 06:36 PM
surely the players need put in their place by . . . us. the fans. if we stood up and backed the manager (at matches) it would show the players what we think of them and we back Paddy to take us forward.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20120322/pf-setting-record-straight_2262950_2689247 - PF interview

xyz23jc
22-03-2012, 06:55 PM
Time for Hibs' siege mentality to kick in.

:agree::greengrin

Fitbaw folk ken wits gaun oan :greengrin

:top marks:LOL::rotflmao:

kaimendhibs
22-03-2012, 07:04 PM
Although i dont claim to be "in the know", it obvious to many that there has been a sh*t mentality behind the scenes at ER since John Collins reign at the very least. Its beyond me how it has managed to stay despite different players and managers coming and going, so I really hope Fenlon sticks to his guns and boots out any disruptive @rseholes asap. I believe he will and he has my support 100%.
:pfgwa

BroxburnHibee
22-03-2012, 07:09 PM
First the Mail then the Express

We're under attack

soupy
22-03-2012, 07:22 PM
Like it :-)

sahib
22-03-2012, 08:13 PM
Although i dont claim to be "in the know", it obvious to many that there has been a sh*t mentality behind the scenes at ER since John Collins reign at the very least. Its beyond me how it has managed to stay despite different players and managers coming and going, so I really hope Fenlon sticks to his guns and boots out any disruptive @rseholes asap. I believe he will and he has my support 100%.
:pfgwa

Because, it resides in the memory of the fans and journalists. It lies there half forgotten only to break out at times of stress as an explanation of our woes. I doubt we are different from any other club.

Malonga's Cat
22-03-2012, 08:17 PM
Terrible article from a terrible paper. The "journalist" didn't quite make it clear enough how much he thinks Fenlon isn't up to the job. If there is any truth in players having issue with Pat then they should be emptied! In Paddy we trust.

blackpoolhibs
22-03-2012, 09:41 PM
Because, it resides in the memory of the fans and journalists. It lies there half forgotten only to break out at times of stress as an explanation of our woes. I doubt we are different from any other club.

essexhibee
22-03-2012, 10:34 PM
What even is the point of scott he brings only ugliness to the squad.