PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Sales Options for the Semi-Final - your thoughts?

RIP
22-03-2012, 06:31 AM
Buying for groups
We all remember the Hearts Semi-Final in 2006 where their ST's could buy 4 tickets and our ST's could only buy 1. This cost us a 5 or 6 figure sum in lost sales and left us with embarrassing gaps in the stands. I know there were other factors (e.g. Riordan out, O'Connor sold) cited as causes for the poor attendance but this was the biggest issue with supporters at the time. Hearts pulled in a lot of lapsed Jambos for the Semi-Final and Final with sensible ticketing approaches.

Has this issue been addressed this time around i.e. Can ST's buy for their group e.g. brother, uncle cousin who live in England and want to travel up for the match? Or can we buy tickets for the group of lapsed Hibbies from work who want to make a day out together? The club need to capitalise on big games to bring back lapsed fans in numbers and communicate the correct ticket-buying tactics to supporters.

Noisy bit
The North Stand at Hampden is where the singing starts and the SFA have split the North and allocated us the East for families. Prior to a previous Hampden match (was it the CIS Final?) Hibs allocated specific blocks in the North stand to a Messageboard or Supporters Association? to ensure that we had a huge singing section on the big day. They have adopted a similar approach for Tynecastle.
Seating plan attached
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.tartanarmyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Hampden-Park-Seating-Plan.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.tartanarmyblog.com/hampden-park-guide/hampden-park-stadium-seating-plan/&usg=__BNaXfJGgofwYJypBv1pTV-JZwFc=&h=550&w=544&sz=59&hl=en&start=1&zoom=1&tbnid=awraKX0usj9_MM:&tbnh=133&tbnw=132&ei=ytJqT_D0MYnb0QWRz6jgBg&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhampden%2Bseating%2Bplan%26hl%3Den%26 gbv%3D2%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1

This goes a long way to meeting supporters requirements if they were to put this in place for 14 April, and could make a major contribution to the atmosphere on the day and support for the team. Something like a block of 1000 at the back of the North Lower. The only other option is that adopted for branches where one person takes all ticket references and PERSONALLY buys 50 tickets. But that only ensures blocks of 40 or 50 together. I'm not sure I want to volunteer to buy 300 tickets for Section43 - I would need a second mortgage and wifely permission :greengrin

What are your thoughts?

H18sry
22-03-2012, 06:39 AM
Buying for groups
We all remember the Hearts Semi-Final in 2006 where their ST's could buy 4 tickets and our ST's could only buy 1. This cost us a 5 or 6 figure sum in lost sales and left us with embarrassing gaps in the stands. I know there were other factors (e.g. Riordan out, O'Connor sold) cited as causes for the poor attendance but this was the biggest issue with supporters at the time. Hearts pulled in a lot of lapsed Jambos for the Semi-Final and Final with sensible ticketing approaches.

Has this issue been addressed this time around i.e. Can ST's buy for their group e.g. brother, uncle cousin who live in England and want to travel up for the match? Or can we buy tickets for the group of lapsed Hibbies from work who want to make a day out together? The club need to capitalise on big games to bring back lapsed fans in numbers and communicate the correct ticket-buying tactics to supporters.

Noisy bit
The North Stand at Hampden is where the singing starts and the SFA have split the North and allocated us the East for families. Prior to a previous Hampden match (was it the CIS Final?) Hibs allocated specific blocks in the North stand to a Messageboard or Supporters Association? to ensure that we had a huge singing section on the big day. They have adopted a similar approach for Tynecastle.
Seating plan attached
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.tartanarmyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Hampden-Park-Seating-Plan.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.tartanarmyblog.com/hampden-park-guide/hampden-park-stadium-seating-plan/&usg=__BNaXfJGgofwYJypBv1pTV-JZwFc=&h=550&w=544&sz=59&hl=en&start=1&zoom=1&tbnid=awraKX0usj9_MM:&tbnh=133&tbnw=132&ei=ytJqT_D0MYnb0QWRz6jgBg&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhampden%2Bseating%2Bplan%26hl%3Den%26 gbv%3D2%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1

This goes a long way to meeting supporters requirements if they were to put this in place for 14 April, and could make a major contribution to the atmosphere on the day and support for the team. Something like a block of 1000 at the back of the North Lower. The only other option is that adopted for branches where one person takes all ticket references and PERSONALLY buys 50 tickets. But that only ensures blocks of 40 or 50 together. I'm not sure I want to volunteer to buy 300 tickets for Section43 - I would need a second mortgage and wifely permission :greengrin

What are your thoughts?
My thought's are that we will take 15,000 max and Abersheep will out sing us

Keith_M
22-03-2012, 06:39 AM
Gogs, I think it would be a good idea to try to organise fans that want to sing into a particular section, maybe the North Stand. Maybe we could announce a section of the ground on here to encourage everybody that wants to get involved in the singing to sit there?

What I would say is that there's a lot that will be in the East Stand (because of pricing, mainly) that want to join in and it wouldn't be great if they ended up split up and far away from the North. Maybe the "Singing Section" could include the first couple of sections of the East directly next to the North stand?

Keith_M
22-03-2012, 06:41 AM

I think he's trying to help prevent this.

Have you got anything positive to contribute :confused:

Dirkster23
22-03-2012, 06:54 AM
Buying for groups

Noisy bit
Seating plan attached

What are your thoughts?

Your not advocating an organized singing section are you Gogs :devil:

Cabbage East
22-03-2012, 06:56 AM
Can you provide us a list of songs that you are allowing us to sing on the day?

silverhibee
22-03-2012, 07:05 AM

:tee hee:

silverhibee
22-03-2012, 07:07 AM

No singing about sheep just in case we offend the wooly we chaps. :greengrin

Keith_M
22-03-2012, 07:14 AM

:singing:

It's magic,
you kno-ow,
Hibees and Casuals dont go

H18sry
22-03-2012, 07:18 AM
I think he's trying to help prevent this.

Have you got anything positive to contribute :confused:

Oh sorry I missed the bit where he asked for positive comments only, I am only telling it as it is :rolleyes:

Keith_M
22-03-2012, 07:21 AM
Oh sorry I missed the bit where he asked for positive comments only, I am only telling it as it is :rolleyes:

Yes, but do you want it to be like that? What's wrong with someone at least trying to come up with an idea to prevent it happening?

:dunno:

down-the-slope
22-03-2012, 07:28 AM
am I not correct that the North used to be sold as 'family section' for both clubs...so the segregation was between kids / family groups and more civilised....The kids will now be behind goals and a Binocular distance from the pitch...Also both clubs hooligan element are going to want to be at segregation area of North so that they can exchange mean looks....North or West for me so I can be nearest half way and actually see the game...2 tickets for ST is fair enough (good try for sales to give same priority to New ST sales for 2012/2013 as well - as I suggested some time ago..good to see club read .Net )

Shrekko
22-03-2012, 08:26 AM
Buying for groups

Noisy bit
Seating plan attached

What are your thoughts?

You accused me of living in a 'parallel universe' and of talking 'flaking tollies' for suggesting there was an 'organised' singing section at ER and now this....

Are you actually for real?

The 'singers' sitting together hasn't encourage the rest of the fans to join in at ER so I fail to see why this will take off at Hampden. In all seriousness, despite all the indignant comments, some of the current song list from the young crew likely to be sitting in your proposed area. puts other folk off. Surely having willing singers sitting all over the allocated area will increase the chance of singing spreading?

H18sry
22-03-2012, 08:33 AM
Yes, but do you want it to be like that? What's wrong with someone at least trying to come up with an idea to prevent it happening?

Of course not, I would love us to sell out and be nosier than noisy can be, but in reality...........................

RIP
22-03-2012, 08:34 AM
***!!!***

Mate - we should listen to Jack. You and I are 100% in agreement on this. I don't want to tie up this or any other thread in meaningless ping pong. You have a PM

Carheenlea
22-03-2012, 08:54 AM
Should just make it pay at the gate.

.Sean.
22-03-2012, 09:22 AM
The notion of a 'singing section' at a national cup semi-final is ridiculous. If folk aren't up for this then they never will be.

Andy74
22-03-2012, 09:39 AM

Quite easy. Wait for public sale and fill your boots.

Alex Trager
22-03-2012, 10:44 AM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/LatestTicketNews/0,,10290,00.html
Unfortunatley they have already decided how they will be selling the tickets. Also i don't understand why people are sayin Aberdeen will bring more than us, they are no bigger than us as a club and nor do they have anywhere near the support we do. Why the negativity? If you feel we'll be outnumbered, introduce folk to Hibernian and invite them to Hampden Park.

RIP
22-03-2012, 12:06 PM
Unfortunately they have already decided how they will be selling the tickets. .

Read that but it's early days. Still time for club to announce how to bulk buy (e.g. for buses etc)

Introduce folk to Hibernian and invite them to Hampden Park.

Thought that too - didn't appear to cater for group purchases unless we have to wait for the public sale - anyone work that out?

hibee
22-03-2012, 12:14 PM
I really can't see why they are restricting sales to season ticket holders, I am a st holder but want to take my kids so have to wait on the public sale or get someone else to buy for me or just take the easy option and watch on tv!

Just seems mad to restrict numbers when everyone knows it won't be full.

joe breezy
22-03-2012, 12:43 PM

It's magic,
you kno-ow,
Hibees and Casuals dont go

Celtic, Hearts and Rangers are the only teams with trampy enough fans to sing that one..

DC_Hibs
22-03-2012, 01:01 PM
I really can't see why they are restricting sales to season ticket holders, I am a st holder but want to take my kids so have to wait on the public sale or get someone else to buy for me or just take the easy option and watch on tv!

Just sit back, relax, and wait till the public sale and you'll still have your pick of the three stands.....seats aplenty in the family section at great prices for you and your family.

"everyone knows it won't be full" apparently

hibee
22-03-2012, 01:39 PM
Just sit back, relax, and wait till the public sale and you'll still have your pick of the three stands.....seats aplenty in the family section at great prices for you and your family.

"everyone knows it won't be full" apparently

Thanks for the advice, very helpful.

Dashing Bob S
22-03-2012, 02:26 PM
Unfortunatley they have already decided how they will be selling the tickets. Also i don't understand why people are sayin Aberdeen will bring more than us, they are no bigger than us as a club and nor do they have anywhere near the support we do. Why the negativity? If you feel we'll be outnumbered, introduce folk to Hibernian and invite them to Hampden Park.

We'll probably have twice the number of supporters at Hampden than A'deen.

Dashing Bob S
22-03-2012, 02:29 PM
Celtic, Hearts and Rangers are the only teams with trampy enough fans to sing that one..

I steadfastly agree. One would feel much more comfortable in singing 'Hibernian and excessive beer guts/shoddy clothing/bad skin care don't go'. Can't believe that some of our supporters don't even exfoliate. Take that sort of behavior to Gorgie.

RIP
22-03-2012, 02:41 PM
Jamie from the Bounce has also been talking to the club about a block allocation

Anyone know how branches or buses are tackling this?

SteveHFC
22-03-2012, 03:17 PM
There shouldn't be a singing section at Hampden. :aok:

HibbyDave
22-03-2012, 05:00 PM
Just how disconnected from the fans are our board? Restricted distribution:wtf: The stadium will be less than half full and still the board think they must take a firm grip of tickets sales and make life more difficult for those who want to go ( and buy tickets to sit together!).

Get a grip Hibs/Police/ SFA etc this match should be Pay at the gate FFS. It's not like there won't be any room is it?

The tele looks better by the minute.....................the only thing they understand is when you don't give them your cash until things change.

I'll still be there:greengrin

NAE NOOKIE
22-03-2012, 05:39 PM
Ye gods .... I cant believe I'm reading this stuff.

Lets say our initial allocation will be 23,000

I havnt looked at the official site and how tickets will be distributed and that, but whats wrong with allowing ST holders to buy as many tickets as they ask for up to a maximum 15,000 of the allocation on a first come first served basis.

You can pretty well guarantee that the tickets they buy will go to non ST holders anyway. After the cut off point the 8,000 balance and anything left of the 15,000 go on general sale.

Why do they have to over complicate things.

Given that most folk ( me included ) dont think there is a chance we will take over 15,000 to Hampden why not at least maximise the chance of selling tickets.

Andy74
22-03-2012, 07:20 PM
Just how disconnected from the fans are our board? Restricted distribution:wtf: The stadium will be less than half full and still the board think they must take a firm grip of tickets sales and make life more difficult for those who want to go ( and buy tickets to sit together!).

Get a grip Hibs/Police/ SFA etc this match should be Pay at the gate FFS. It's not like there won't be any room is it?

The tele looks better by the minute.....................the only thing they understand is when you don't give them your cash until things change.

I'll still be there:greengrin

Eh? There is an open sale when you can buy what you want with whoever you want.

Hibernia Na Eir
22-03-2012, 08:19 PM
can we guess the attendance?

I say 23,450. can't see it much higher TBH.

frazeHFC
22-03-2012, 08:22 PM
can we guess the attendance?

I say 23,450. can't see it much higher TBH.

28,000, max.

hibsbollah
22-03-2012, 08:27 PM
Not a human being over 34,000 hardy souls.

frazeHFC
22-03-2012, 08:33 PM
28,000, max.

Hope to god i am wrong of course. Having re-thought there probably could be more than that, but both teams need folk to put the effort in!

Don Giovanni
22-03-2012, 08:44 PM
No singing about sheep just in case we offend the wooly we chaps. :greengrin

Come off it, silverhibee! No-one in their right mind is going to find "ba ba black sheep" offensive...

:devil:

Hibernia Na Eir
22-03-2012, 08:45 PM
a lot will depend on next 3 weeks games for both teams, particularly us.
180 minutes from lifting that cup....
so close, yet so very far.

Newhaven
22-03-2012, 09:36 PM

:agree:

General Sale will commence on 2 April, names and addresses will be required for each ticket purchased.

Nonsense like this doesnt help either but I feel hibs had nothing to do with it UNLESS there is a plan for the final if we get there :confused:

Bishop Hibee
22-03-2012, 10:41 PM

I have been to the last 3 Scottish Cup semis v Aberdeen and this was not the case. Why should it be the case now?

We took 17000 on a Sunday night v Aberdeen at Hampden and 20000 for the first game v Dunfermline so I'd hope for 15-20K. I'll be surprised if Aberdeen match us. I'll be gutted but won't be that surprised if they beat us though.

Lucius Apuleius
23-03-2012, 04:52 AM
Lot of conflicting points of view on here that show the club cannot win. It is time honoured tradition, and quite right too that ST holders get first get dibs. Why they expect more than the number of STs they have is something I just don't get at all. Surely if they want to sit beside pals then they all go and buy their semi tickets at the same time. If St holders did not get first dibs then Hibs would be slated to the ground over it. If they want more because they want family members beside them, why should these family members get tickets at the possible expense of a walk up supporter? I fully appreciate that the semi will probably not be a sell out. I therefore see no problem with ST holders wanting to sit with other people waiting till the general sale. If we allow ST holders unlimited tickets, if we get to the final they would want the same I am sure. Then we could pretty much guarantee there would be no general sale then we would have everybody up in arms again. I have not read all the conditions but I would assume registered supporters clubs will still be able to block buy as well so all the members get to sit beside each other if they want to. Mountains out of molehills IMO. Said it before and say it again, I have never in all my years of supporting Hibs failed to get a ticket for any game I wanted. Don't even get me started on a singing section. :wink:

:flag::pfgwa

blackpoolhibs
23-03-2012, 07:49 AM
Personally i think the semi should just be one big bun fight. Let anyone who wants a ticket buy as many as they like. The ground just might be a wee bit more fuller if we did it that way?

silverhibee
23-03-2012, 11:30 AM
Come off it, silverhibee! No-one in their right mind is going to find "ba ba black sheep" offensive...

:devil:

Farm just round the corner from me, has a couple of black sheep in the field, walked past there this morning singing "ba ba black sheep" didn't go down well with them, one tried to head-butt me then ripped of its wooly jumper and throw it in my face, as i tried to explain myself i accidently knocked over the older black sheep and it fell to the ground, it was then i decided to get the jet-pack on and get out of there asap.

Black sheep are offended at this ditty, now i know how wee Pat felt the other day there. :greengrin

Hibs12thMan
23-03-2012, 03:08 PM
Here's our understanding!

Tickets in the Stands will be sold from:-

North centre to the right
East End from one end, probably North
South centre line to the right

One block at a time

You will not be able to pick your block as the SFA want to avoid gaps

However if you are a group (bus, singing section) the club are considering a proposal to allocate a section - probably in the North - the traditional noisy, stand up bit. They need to get the OK from Hampden so if you are a group maybe just hold off till we get more news?

HibbyDave
23-03-2012, 03:57 PM
Eh? There is an open sale when you can buy what you want with whoever you want.

I understand that the open sale is after ST's have had a chance to buy Two Tickets Each MAX.

I am simply saying that for this match I believe that it should be pay at the gate and not marketed to ST'S as if they have a privilege of getting "first dibs" as another poster put it.

If it had to be all-ticket, the club could and should have simply went straight for a public sale (and collected names etc if they feel they had to at the point of sale).

I accept ST's getting priority IF we reach the final but this is a Semi-final on a Sat lunchtime/on TV/ with a hlf full stadium at best.

It just seems that Hibs are intent on making it more unappealing to deal with them over tickets. I am not the only person noticing this, there was a great article in last weeks Scotsman regarding they way clubs (Hibs/Hearts in particular) are miss treating their fanbase over tickets.

marinello59
23-03-2012, 04:18 PM
I am simply saying that for this match I believe that it should be pay at the gate and not marketed to ST'S as if they have a privilege of getting "first dibs" as another poster put it.

Marketed at season ticket holders? :hilarious
So the club could connect with the fanbase better by ditching promises made to a large group of committed fans? You say yourself that there should be plenty of tickets available to those who want them so why is it so difficult for some of us to wait a bit longer before we can buy them?

LancashireHibby
23-03-2012, 04:42 PM
The club must be tearing their hair out at this feigned 'controversy' over the ticketing situation. If you want one, you'll get one, but they are still obliged to offer priority to season ticket holders and members and that is the case. I'm a member but will be waiting until open sale so that I can sit with non-members. Really can't see what the issue is.

marinello59
23-03-2012, 05:02 PM
The club must be tearing their hair out at this feigned 'controversy' over the ticketing situation. If you want one, you'll get one, but they are still obliged to offer priority to season ticket holders and members and that is the case. I'm a member but will be waiting until open sale so that I can sit with non-members. Really can't see what the issue is.

:top marks

Panda
24-03-2012, 12:34 AM
Aberdeen fan in peace. Been reading your forum with interest the past few days. Used to use this forum quite frequently back in 2000 when we last played you in a semi - had many a ding dong with Stuart Crowther, and met Hibbyradge for a pint a couple of times. Hope both are doing well.

Anyway, reading this thread about how many Aberdeen will sell, singing sections, etc.

Ticket sales - we sold 14,000 for both the League Cup semi last season and the Queen of the South debacle in 08. Dropped to not much over 10,000 for the second semi with Celtic last year, though much of that was because it was a Sunday lunchtime - you couldn't get a train that got to Glasgow on time for the match and all buses were booked up. Saturday is slightly better in that we have two trains I think that make it on time, but it's still crap. A 5pm kick-off, with fans able to drink all day, would have led to an belter of an atmosphere.

I reckon we'll bring about 14,000 again. Performances haven't been great, but winning at Fir Park has inspired everyone, and with top six gone it's all we have to play for.

Singing section - ours is in B5 & B6. Reason for it being that at the League Cup semi last year everyone moaned that the vocal fans who usually go to away games etc were too thinly spread out across the support, and there was a mix of fans wanting to stand with those wanting them to sit down. It's easy to think you'll have 14,000 fans all singing away - it doesn't work like that, we don't have 14,000 fanatical fans, we have a few thousand who are generally the ones turning up at away games. At the Scottish Cup semi the club tried a singing section and it was a great success, atmosphere improved big time and got the rest of the support going.

Not sure why you're so against having one in the Hibs end. It's a couple of sections, place where you know you'll be able to stand, be a bit drunk and boisterous, without worrying about being asked to sit by the guy behind you.

Display - we're doing one too. April 14th is actually Aberdeen's 109th birthday, so it'll be related to that.

Interesting fact - in the 22 years since we last won the cup, we've been in six Scottish Cup semi-finals, but only won two. Them two were against the same team...........sure you can all guess which one.

RIP
24-03-2012, 01:02 AM

Maybe if you didn't manufacture the word 'controversy' you wouldn't have to claim it was feigned?? :wink:

Only reason for the thread was to raise a query over arrangements for groups. Just like ST's, database members and walk ups, groups are an important part of our customer base that need catered for.

Far from tearing their hair out, Hibs management are actively working on a plan for groups and we may all hear more in the next 24 / 48 hours. Have faith!

monktonharp
24-03-2012, 01:02 AM
Jamie from the Bounce has also been talking to the club about a block allocation

Anyone know how branches or buses are tackling this?I can tell you that our branch are as happy as we were ,the last time we had info from the club re-semi final tickets. not very happy atall. and dont expect even an agnolidgement.the club seem to be so much out of touch with fans on these issues that it is an embarrssement. I have forwarded the club with a lot of information regarding our buses to the semi, and the reply was unreal,asking for the details which I had initially informed them of! and this is for passes, set off times numbers etc. the next question could be seat numbers in the ground! where's Mikey when you need him?

RIP
29-03-2012, 12:01 PM
Currently we have sold 2 blocks from the centre line North (D1 and D2) towards the East. 2 blocks from the North/East corner F1 and F2 and 2 blocks in the South towards the East

East Stand tickets are good for families - there's some great deals there. With the current limitations on number of tickets per ST, family and group sales will probably pick up on Monday after the ST priority ends. The noisy radges, 90-minute standers and flag-wavers hope to buy tickets on the border between the North and East - probably in D4 and D5 upper. This should be confirmed by the weekend as we are still selling D3.

The plan is that by having our loudest Hibbies in the middle of our support, it could get both North and East bouncing. We've not had a lot to sing about recently though - so it will take us all to grow a strong pair if we go a goal down.:flag:

Will post up more info on D4 and D5 as I find it out.

GGTTH

Andy74
29-03-2012, 12:23 PM

Exactly. Don't see why there needs to be arrangements with groups or clubs. STs and members get priority, after that just go buy as many as you want. Unless your group runs to about 7,000 people you'll be fine.

I'm also a ST holder who is just going to wait and will buy together with the rest of the group I'm going with.

RIP
29-03-2012, 02:11 PM
Exactly. Don't see why there needs to be arrangements with groups or clubs. STs and members get priority, after that just go buy as many as you want. Unless your group runs to about 7,000 people you'll be fine.

I'm also a ST holder who is just going to wait and will buy together with the rest of the group I'm going with.

All SPL clubs and the SFA cater for large groups. They organise it through supporters organisations and ithe process goes smoothly.

Small groups are fine - you just pay up front and collect the money from your buddies. Alternatively they square you up first and then you pay for the group.

Large groups need a section allocated as it's not practical for one person to collect the money for everyone. The SFA do this for the Tartan Army. Aberdeen have done it for their 'ultras'. Hibs have done it in the past e.g. Tynecastle

It's really easy to organise via our own ticket office as long as you control the tickets. It's just this time we had to work around the contraints imposed by the SFA who were only releasing stand blocks one at a time.

I think our only large groups this time are the bounce and the section 43 singers - both of which are happily waiting till the general sale

Their is no controversy - feigned or otherwise. There is no problem apart from the advance organisation with and communication to supporters which could have been a wee bit better - on both sides

GGTTH

Chuck Rhoades
29-03-2012, 02:34 PM
I can't see the difference?

Club keep us 300 seats, so we go in and specifically ask for a seat in that section? You still need to go in, buy your ticket etc.

May aswell just having someone gather ticket money and buying all the tickets in a oner.

neilmartinrocks
29-03-2012, 02:53 PM
Does anyone else remember when the guy who ran the bus/train would just get the tickets and they all went together all sitting together?
Ah the good auld days.:thumbsup:

RIP
29-03-2012, 03:36 PM
I can't see the difference?

Club keep us 300 seats, so we go in and specifically ask for a seat in that section? You still need to go in, buy your ticket etc.

May aswell just having someone gather ticket money and buying all the tickets in a oner.

Why don't you tell Jamie to do that for his Bounce Crew Ross? I'm sure he will be only too happy to go round collecting £25 squid from 300 people and take the £7,500 over to the Ticket Office:greengrin

For the Scottish Cup Final could we use our paypal account to collect the dough and have an arrangement with GOH to make a block purchase?

Simples

RIP
29-03-2012, 03:41 PM
Does anyone else remember when the guy who ran the bus/train would just get the tickets and they all went together all sitting together?

Ah the good auld days.:thumbsup:

Still happens Michael - ask Baldy Foghorn or Brooster

Are we meeting up about streamers soon?

A few of us PPPK are off to the Semi on the Dot.Net bus

RIP
29-03-2012, 04:21 PM
Details of the standing section will be announced on the club website prior to Monday

TornadoHibby
29-03-2012, 04:33 PM
I was a bit hacked off the other day when I was in to get my tickets for Hampden and discovered that I couldn't get a seat near the half way line in the South Stand lower as the four (or so) blocks which straddle the half way line ar not being sold yet! :confused:

Presumably, they will be released once the ST holders have been given all the corner flag (ish) position seats as a reward for shelling out a full season's ticket money for home games around four months before the first of those games is actually able to be watched! :confused:

Pretty Boy
29-03-2012, 04:50 PM
Got tickets today for section D3.

Tickets selling 'reasonably well' apparently. No section fully sold out yet though.

LancashireHibby
30-03-2012, 10:08 AM
I was a bit hacked off the other day when I was in to get my tickets for Hampden and discovered that I couldn't get a seat near the half way line in the South Stand lower as the four (or so) blocks which straddle the half way line ar not being sold yet! :confused:

Presumably, they will be released once the ST holders have been given all the corner flag (ish) position seats as a reward for shelling out a full season's ticket money for home games around four months before the first of those games is actually able to be watched! :confused:

I would suspect that has everything to do with the SFA and nothing to do with HFC.