PDA

View Full Version : Beers v Sporting Chesser

'mon the beers
21-03-2012, 12:40 PM
Happening lads?

Looking forward to the game on Sunday and seeing all the boys, even those who are still due me money........:agree:

Absolutely gutted you boys have thrown away the league, I really am, any idea how many they are putting up as I think Dynamo might be sacking it and Salters might be moving to LEAFA?

Special mention to Ritchie, last time I seen you all I got was 'what medals are you winning this year?' - dinnae count yer chickens lad :na na:

Teo10
22-03-2012, 08:21 AM
Happening lads?

Looking forward to the game on Sunday and seeing all the boys, even those who are still due me money........:agree:

Absolutely gutted you boys have thrown away the league, I really am, any idea how many they are putting up as I think Dynamo might be sacking it and Salters might be moving to LEAFA?

Special mention to Ritchie, last time I seen you all I got was 'what medals are you winning this year?' - dinnae count yer chickens lad :na na:

Ive heard they are putting the top 5 up and no relegation from our league and then moving the 2nd division into the 1st!

Ritchie... you are a welt!

Unlucky in the Semi fraz mate, was a decent game! Hopefully we can beat Abbey in the final now!

'mon the beers
22-03-2012, 09:20 AM
You should beat Abbey in the final mate, they'll not stop Nicky - boy is brilliant btw!!

Semi final was another good game between us, thought we were well on top but you boys broke away a couple of times and took your chances!!

Think they've got loads of applications in so should be 3 decent sized divisions next year!

Teo10
22-03-2012, 11:31 AM
You should beat Abbey in the final mate, they'll not stop Nicky - boy is brilliant btw!!

Semi final was another good game between us, thought we were well on top but you boys broke away a couple of times and took your chances!!

Think they've got loads of applications in so should be 3 decent sized divisions next year!

He is that, but a greedy bassa! haha Abbey have the guy who looks like a fat Ed Sheeran, shockingly every bit of play goes through him though!

Everygame we've played against you lot as been decent! Wasn't a fan of having to play right mid though!

Looking forward to playing the Beers, clearing out my backpocket and putting Sky in because gus will be there for a while next season!

Calasandro
22-03-2012, 11:42 AM
Happening lads?

I don't think we have much of a squad for it to be honest, Fraz.

We couldn't even get 11 players in our last league game so no many interested in a meaningless friendly. As far as I know Ritchie has chucked football now and Lewis as well.

We did throw away the league but the heads went down after we pumped Westside then got the points taken off us after the whole Danny Burns thing. We would have won the league comfortably otherwise.

I wont be there on Sunday as I'm working but all the best for your semi final, mate :aok:

Ritchie
22-03-2012, 12:16 PM
I've retired.... want a testomonial though!! :wink:

'mon the beers
22-03-2012, 12:24 PM
What you chucked it for Ritchie!?

Heard about the 10 players in the last league game when I was speaking to Fents, not the best eh! Should still be a decent enough game on Sunday though!

Ritchie
22-03-2012, 12:26 PM
What you chucked it for Ritchie!?

Heard about the 10 players in the last league game when I was speaking to Fents, not the best eh! Should still be a decent enough game on Sunday though!

just dont really enjoy it anymore... nothing against the beers like, i've just lost interest in football generally!

Teo10
23-03-2012, 10:52 AM
just dont really enjoy it anymore... nothing against the beers like, i've just lost interest in football generally!

I used to think you were a c**k...

This just confirms it:agree:

H18sry
23-03-2012, 08:55 PM
I used to think you were a c**k...

This just confirms it:agree:

:top marks

Calasandro
27-03-2012, 02:43 PM
What was the score?

Judas Iscariot
27-03-2012, 02:50 PM
We got beat 2-1, they scored with almost last kick of the ball to win!

Was a really good game actually, we played well!