PDA

View Full Version : Some player good news

down-the-slope
21-03-2012, 08:23 AM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20120320/loan-update-welsh-wins_2262950_2684526

Still have high hopes for Sean.....and want to see his deal get extended

down-the-slope
21-03-2012, 12:10 PM
Sums up .Net currently.....

Not a single reply on a Hibs good news story...but we have a 9 pager on a spurious load of guff that is negative....:rolleyes:

bawheid
21-03-2012, 12:12 PM

Not a single reply on a Hibs good news story...but we have a 9 pager on a spurious load of guff that is negative....:rolleyes:

Absolutely. :agree:

Wotherspiniesta
21-03-2012, 12:13 PM

I was just going to post this.

Absolutely typical of this website.

Much rather believe a ****ing rag like the daily mail than comment on a player doing well.

Well done to Sean. Hope he can put his injury woes behind him, get some game time under his belt and come back a stronger player.

KeithTheHibby
21-03-2012, 12:14 PM
He needs games and it sounds like he is getting them.

Also should stay away from Jimmy Scott during pre-season. And Leigh Griffiths for that matter:greengrin

JimBHibees
21-03-2012, 12:21 PM
I was just going to post this.

Absolutely typical of this website.

Much rather believe a ****ing rag like the daily mail than comment on a player doing well.

Well done to Sean. Hope he can put his injury woes behind him, get some game time under his belt and come back a stronger player.

Yep good if he can get a good run of games and come back a stronger player next season. He does seem to be injured alot to hope that can be sorted.

Andy74
21-03-2012, 12:49 PM

I think it's due to not really being a story at all. 22 year old played for Partick Thistle and won, that's the extent of it. Wasn't worth the article and not really worth much comment.

If he'd scored one or two or had managed more than 2 starts at Partick or even won player of the month, that would be something promising for Hibs fir us to talk about.

Baldy Foghorn
21-03-2012, 12:50 PM

And nearly a 130 pager on DerHun....:rolleyes:

down-the-slope
21-03-2012, 01:07 PM
I think it's due to not really being a story at all. 22 year old played for Partick Thistle and won, that's the extent of it. Wasn't worth the article and not really worth much comment.

If he'd scored one or two or had managed more than 2 starts at Partick or even won player of the month, that would be something promising for Hibs fir us to talk about.

Entitled to that view but I disagree - U19 double winning captain and the player from that team mooted to go the furthest. has had 3 major injury set backs and was close to being released. Gets out on loan and is now featuring as a starter in that team.....thats a story.

I predict that if he can avoid serious injury (and feel free to bring this post back ) that he will replace Claros in the holding midfield role when he (Claros)moves on at end of his short deal...

MB62
21-03-2012, 01:10 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20120320/loan-update-welsh-wins_2262950_2684526

Still have high hopes for Sean.....and want to see his deal get extended

Huh, Good News! who needs that? cannae get a good arguement going about good news :wink: :greengrin

Sean is maybe the exact type of player we need at the moment IMO

BEEJ
21-03-2012, 01:12 PM

:agree: I would agree.

It's certainly interesting - and I made a point of reading it yesterday on the official site because I like to follow the progress of the U-19s and the younger squad players out on loan.

But it's not yet a 'good news' story. Long way to go for young Welsh before he can be said to be ready for SPL first-team starts.

NAE NOOKIE
21-03-2012, 04:52 PM
:agree: I would agree.

It's certainly interesting - and I made a point of reading it yesterday on the official site because I like to follow the progress of the U-19s and the younger squad players out on loan.

But it's not yet a 'good news' story. Long way to go for young Welsh before he can be said to be ready for SPL first-team starts.

Kind of agree with that. Though hopefully its a sign of changing luck for Sean, coz it doesnt seem like he has had much, since the heady days of the double winning under 19s.

The worry for him will be that at 22 if you havnt made a dent in the first team you are running out of time.

Hibs90
21-03-2012, 04:56 PM
22, still time for him to have a decent career somewhere, just don't see it at Hibs. Very bad luck with injuries. Although a bit of an arse off the pitch too.

down-the-slope
21-03-2012, 06:06 PM
Huh, Good News! who needs that? cannae get a good arguement going about good news :wink: :greengrin

Sean is maybe the exact type of player we need at the moment IMO

:rolleyes: Oh I think that could be disproved on here quite easily :wink: