PDA

View Full Version : Question Do we all have favourites or players we will defend yet make fall guys out of others

Green Cabbage 7
20-03-2012, 11:40 PM
As it says for me I like griffiths mcpake and claros griffiths for me works hard and provides good movement, claros you can see he can play language problems though but can play and mcpake has been solid my fall
guy would be wetherspoon to me can't beat a man and loses the ball to easily although I feel for him as I think he looks like a frightened we laddie who just does not want the ball

Hibbyradge
20-03-2012, 11:55 PM
No.I don't make anyone a fall guy.

They're all trying to get wins for Hibs so they should all be supported.

matty_f
21-03-2012, 12:01 AM
My favourites tend to be the ones in green and white, the fall guys from whoever we're up against.

'Mon the Hibs.

:pfgwa

ian cruise
21-03-2012, 12:07 AM
Would never make a fall guy of any player. Yes there might be some at times i dont rate but i would always give them my support when they step on the pitch. Too many decent players have been ruined while at Hibs by being the fall guy i.e. John Rankin. Just my opinion though, thats not a specific criticism of op or anyone else.

neilmartinrocks
21-03-2012, 01:18 AM
My favourites tend to be the ones in green and white, the fall guys from whoever we're up against.

'Mon the Hibs.

:pfgwa

what he said.
sure ive got favourites, McPake, Claros, Stevenson and Griffiths but if they make a boo-boo its them i'll blame.