PDA

View Full Version : final tickets (if we get there)

gorgie greens
20-03-2012, 08:53 AM
i'm in sharm el shiek for the semi final so i won't be able to go.
so fingers,toes,and everything else crossed hopefully we make it back for the final.
I for one will be taking out one of the hospitality packages if i'm unable to get a ticket by any other means.
Hampden are doing deals for the semi at £185+vat,not sure if the final will be the same price or not.
Its not every year that the cabbage get there so wtf.

Frazerbob
20-03-2012, 08:55 AM
i'm in sharm el shiek for the semi final so i won't be able to go.
so fingers,toes,and everything else crossed hopefully we make it back for the final.
I for one will be taking out one of the hospitality packages if i'm unable to get a ticket by any other means.
Hampden are doing deals for the semi at £185+vat,not sure if the final will be the same price or not.
Its not every year that the cabbage get there so wtf.

I'm also in Sharm for the semi. Need to find a pub that'll show the game. Any ideas?

gorgie greens
20-03-2012, 09:01 AM
sounds good to me,im staying in the royal grand azure,been to sharm before,but never really left the hotel much apart from going to the hard rock cafe.will defo meet up if we can find a place to watch it

Frazerbob
20-03-2012, 09:04 AM
sounds good to me,im staying in the royal grand azure,been to sharm before,but never really left the hotel much apart from going to the hard rock cafe.will defo meet up if we can find a place to watch it

I'm in the Stella Di Mare, just outside Naama Bay. Also been before. I'm hoping the Cammel Bar will show it. I'll get to work on some travel forums.

gorgie greens
20-03-2012, 09:07 AM
just had a look and the tavern pub in naama bay shows premiership football in there so it sounds the best bet,or if i can find anywhere else i will give you a shout

007 Mickey Weir
20-03-2012, 11:53 AM
Is this the new sharm el shiek supporters club being formed??? :greengrin:greengrin