PDA

View Full Version : Hibernian Girls - Lets Help

GTMRossaK3
19-03-2012, 09:23 PM
I see Hibernian Ladies & Girls have registered as collecting the Daily Record KITS FOR KIDS tokens in the current DR promotion. I've been collecting the tokens for them since the promotion began and feel it would be great if those who buy the paper and aren't collecting for their son's/daughter's/nephew's/neice's/auntie's/granny's/etc team could snip them out and give the Hibernian Ladies/Girls our support.

I would also appreciate someone in the know advising who we should all send our tokens to.

Let's give them a helping hand - could be a big boost if we all get helping!

cabbageandribs1875
20-03-2012, 12:01 AM
the girls done well at tincastle yesterday

GTMRossaK3
20-03-2012, 08:38 PM
Hoped there would be a much better response to this. The ladies/girls need all the help they can get so let's get going on this.

Would still appreciate someone giving me a contact to at least send the vouchers I've collected!

HibsU13Girls
20-03-2012, 09:38 PM
I am the main contact for the Hibs U13 Girls and we would appreciate anyone who can help us in collecting the tokens. We have set ourselve a target of 3300 tokens, which would mean a full set of strips for the squad. Anyone who is wishing to help can contact myself at the email below and we can arrange a collection date etc for the tokens.

The more people who help out, the more of a realistic chance we have of getting the strips. The tokens are available Mon-Sat in the Daily Record, with 2 tokens in the Sunday Mail.

Anyone wishing to help us out can contact me on bravestaar@hotmail.co.uk

From all at the U13 we thank you

Allan

GTMRossaK3
21-03-2012, 09:08 AM
Allan

Will be in touch once the promotion finishes to get an address to send the tokens to.

Really hope the great 'Hibs family' do you proud with their efforts and look forward to hearing about the success!

Cheers

GTMRossaK3
14-05-2012, 05:11 PM
Hope all you good Hibby guys and gals are doing your bit for the girls/ladies!

Hibercelona
14-05-2012, 05:29 PM
The Hibs ladies don't get nearly as much support as they deserve. :agree:

They're class on and off the pitch.

GTMRossaK3
14-05-2012, 06:48 PM
Agree totally!