PDA

View Full Version : Why care what they think?

The Sea-gull
19-03-2012, 10:20 AM
Over the years reading hibs.net I have always been curious as to why some fans post things like "calm down, if the yams come on and read this they'll be laughing" or "don't give them the satisfaction of being able to post this on kickback" in response to other fans who may be having a bit of a rant about the state of things, often after another derby dissappointment.

I don't care what they come on here and read. This is a Hibs forum for Hibs fans and Hibs fans should be able to post their opinion without being told to or coaxed to hold back for fear of some yams reading what they think. It is almost like some people want to censor the forum to avoid some knobber yam reporting back what we are saying to his fellow knobbers on KB.

I don't care what they post about us on KB, never go there, never have and never will. Why? Coz I have no interest in it, it is a Hearts forum for Hearts fans so just leave the ******* to it. If any of them are that bothered about what we are posting then it says a lot more about them than it does about us.

Elephant Stone
19-03-2012, 10:33 AM
They value their whole existence in relation to how they compare against Hibs. I'd rather they weren't able to add to their already tragic delusion of self importance by reading sensationalist posts on here after defeats about how inferior we are.

Baldy Foghorn
19-03-2012, 05:49 PM
Over the years reading hibs.net I have always been curious as to why some fans post things like "calm down, if the yams come on and read this they'll be laughing" or "don't give them the satisfaction of being able to post this on kickback" in response to other fans who may be having a bit of a rant about the state of things, often after another derby dissappointment.

I don't care what they come on here and read. This is a Hibs forum for Hibs fans and Hibs fans should be able to post their opinion without being told to or coaxed to hold back for fear of some yams reading what they think. It is almost like some people want to censor the forum to avoid some knobber yam reporting back what we are saying to his fellow knobbers on KB.

I don't care what they post about us on KB, never go there, never have and never will. Why? Coz I have no interest in it, it is a Hearts forum for Hearts fans so just leave the ******* to it. If any of them are that bothered about what we are posting then it says a lot more about them than it does about us.

Agree completely, especially the part in bold.

lyonhibs
19-03-2012, 06:34 PM
Couldnt care less what they think. I do - however - care about Hibs, our wretched derby record and the recurring reasons for it. Possibly not the right thread to post this, but id love us to be the ones smiling after a derby for a change.