PDA

View Full Version : 25 years and counting of dominance.

andy1875
18-03-2012, 09:48 PM
Yet another derby defeat and depressing day as a Hibs fan. The worst and most depressing bit for me today was the acceptance and know how amongst Hibs fans today that we'd lose today. The occasional victory in amongst years of p!ss taking is getting to hard to handle. The support although vocal today sums up our mentality, half full stand and everyone knowing we'd lose the game.

Not on for attention, just seriously peed of at our clubs mentality of accepting non stop dominance and yet again more pain.

I will never go back to Tynie. Last time for definite the day.

Liberal Hibby
18-03-2012, 09:50 PM
And another one...

Can't all these threads just be merged and locked?

Baldy Foghorn
18-03-2012, 09:52 PM
Im not going back ever again, until Saturday vs United

andy1875
18-03-2012, 09:52 PM
Aye lock it in the acceptance vault of Hearts shafting us AGAIN

HUTCHYHIBBY
18-03-2012, 09:55 PM
Surprised this thread hasn't been closed yet.

Hibernia Na Eir
18-03-2012, 09:55 PM
Andy, I stopped going to Tynie around 1999/2000. I hear ya.

The_Todd
18-03-2012, 09:56 PM
And another one...

Can't all these threads just be merged and locked?

The volume of threads probably reflects the strength of feeling on the matter. No matter how you dress it up, Hearts have been consistently better than us over the course of the season and one-on-one in derby matches for years. I defy any Hibs fan not to be uspset by this appalling wrong that's being done against us.

HH81
18-03-2012, 09:57 PM
Im not going back ever again, until Saturday vs United

To be fair he is not saying he won't go again to watch Hibs. He is saying he won't go to Tynie again, which is fair enough if that's his choice. :agree:

Baldy Foghorn
18-03-2012, 09:59 PM
The volume of threads probably reflects the strength of feeling on the matter. No matter how you dress it up, Hearts have been consistently better than us over the course of the season and one-on-one in derby matches for years. I defy any Hibs fan not to be uspset by this appalling wrong that's being done against us.

Yes it is agonising to watch, but the derbies are the games you look first for when the fixtures come out, you always believe the next one, we will do it.....

Baldy Foghorn
18-03-2012, 10:01 PM
To be fair he is not saying he won't go again to watch Hibs. He is saying he won't go to Tynie again, which is fair enough if that's his choice. :agree:

Yes I know HH81, I have always wanted to say Im not going back though:wink:

Alfred E Newman
18-03-2012, 10:02 PM
Yes it is agonising to watch, but the derbies are the games you look first for when the fixtures come out, you always believe the next one, we will do it.....

But we don`t. Managers and players come and go but its always the same old pish.

The_Todd
18-03-2012, 10:07 PM
you always believe the next one, we will do it.....

I don't think that's the case. There's such a defeatist attitude in and about HFC when it comes to derby day, both fans and players, and we're beaten before a ball is kicked. Nobody seriously expects us to beat them, even when the bookies make us favourites you just know it won't turn out that way. Something is seriously rotten at Easter Road and god alone knows how to fix it.

Baldy Foghorn
18-03-2012, 10:10 PM
I don't think that's the case. There's such a defeatist attitude in and about HFC when it comes to derby day, both fans and players, and we're beaten before a ball is kicked. Nobody seriously expects us to beat them, even when the bookies make us favourites you just know it won't turn out that way. Something is seriously rotten at Easter Road and god alone knows how to fix it.

The day that we think we won't beat them, is the day when nobody will go. People must have hope that we will beat them otherwise what is the point going? Without hope we have nothing.

Sammy7nil
18-03-2012, 10:11 PM

I agree from Board room, Managers, Coaches, Players and Fans there is NO Belief.

Personnel change results and attitudes don't.

hibs0666
18-03-2012, 10:13 PM
The day that we think we won't beat them, is the day when nobody will go. People must have hope that we will beat them otherwise what is the point going?

That's exactly why we only sold half of our tickets.