PDA

View Full Version : They own us

King Paddy
18-03-2012, 07:28 PM
Yes to be frank Hearts are allways up for the derbies while our players have no fight
character, class call it what you want we are so inept it is embaressing. That's it for me
7 games this season and you no what could not care less about whether we get
relegated. Same old next season sorry but enough is enough. Worst Hibs derby record
in living memory. And they send out forms for season tickets, your having a laugh.

Mikey
18-03-2012, 07:29 PM
Hey, you're back. How was your holiday?

HibbyAndy
18-03-2012, 07:33 PM
Id hazard a guess here and say hibs have the worst ever living derby record in history.

We just never ever turn up against these tossers, We speak through the week via the media how this time its going to be oh so different, But in reality its the same old story,Beaten before we take to the field.

hibsbollah
18-03-2012, 07:36 PM
Meadowbank Thistle must have had a worse derby record than us surely? :clutchingatstrawssmiley:

Big Frank
18-03-2012, 07:41 PM
Yes to be frank Hearts are allways up for the derbies while our players have no fight
character, class call it what you want we are so inept it is embaressing. That's it for me
relegated. Same old next season sorry but enough is enough. Worst Hibs derby record
in living memory. And they send out forms for season tickets, your having a laugh.

I dinnae define myself as a Hibs man on the merricks.

Neither should you.

Biggie
18-03-2012, 07:41 PM

Sorry Paddy, they own the square root of **** all.....too skint the jakey tramps. They'll never own us....better than us, but never own us....head up man, our day will come.

Wheat Hound
18-03-2012, 07:42 PM
If nothing else I thought the Hibs support, even though smaller than normal, often outsung the **** plums. If only that attitude transferred onto the park. Its a bit galling when the likes of Soares gesture to the fans to make some noise........dae something to make us sing ya bottle merchant buggers !!

Hibernia&Alba
18-03-2012, 07:44 PM
It feels that way right now, after yet another derby defeat. It's disgraceful and so humiliating. They aren't Barcelona, yet so often we freeze. I hate losing to them, but it's almost a given at the moment.

MSK
18-03-2012, 07:46 PM
Sorry Paddy, they own the square root of **** all.....too skint the jakey tramps. They'll never own us....better than us, but never own us....head up man, our day will come.Definately ...

Wheat Hound
18-03-2012, 07:47 PM
Sorry Paddy, they own the square root of **** all.....too skint the jakey tramps. They'll never own us....better than us, but never own us....head up man, our day will come.

Aye, their team might be better (as to be expected when you pay inflated wages you canny actually afford) but their club has no class, dignity or personality. Its bowie easy being a Hibby but id rather see my sister in a brothel than my brother in a **** scarf ;-)

Twa Cairpets
18-03-2012, 07:49 PM

Nowhere to be seen during a decent news week, then a new thread with this title. Hmmmm.:jamboclow

brianmc
18-03-2012, 07:51 PM
Trolltastic 'king paddy'.
If you care so little then why post?

heretoday
18-03-2012, 07:53 PM
Hibs don't seem to have any confidence these days and especially against Hearts. Whereas Hearts are able to simply up their game. It won't always be like that.

Hibercelona
18-03-2012, 07:59 PM
Nowhere to be seen during a decent news week, then a new thread with this title. Hmmmm.:jamboclow

Can we stop the whole "OP must be a jambo because they post something I don't like" attitude?

I think its obvious what the OP mean't when he said "own". They're always owning the bragging rights over us. We play worse at Tynecastle than any other away venue (including Parkhead and Ibrox).

Why?

JimBHibees
18-03-2012, 08:03 PM

Completely thought there wasnt much in that game to be honest. Hearts first goal was a good one from their view decent ball and good control and finish from Beattie, a player they cant afford to play yet are able to sign him but hey ho. Thought second half pretty even and with a wee bit more quality middle to front could have got a draw. Not great but not bringing out the razor blades just yet. Our job this season is to stay up nothing else matters.

18-03-2012, 08:04 PM
For some reason, even when we have had decent teams, we always seem to bottle it against hearts. Its painful loosing to them but as said above, our time will come. I don't care if they have a better derby record, I would rather be a hibee than a jambo any day, vile, bigoted club that they are with a despicable fanbase.

Hibrandenburg
18-03-2012, 08:09 PM
They tried to own us but they own the square root of **** all. Vlad owns them and that mad ****er will drop them like an Essex Girls knickers when he's good and ready. They're ****ed and all the derby wins will mean **** all when they are but a memory.

NAE NOOKIE
Its infuriating and impossible to explain.

The truth is that over the years the Yams have never had the players on paper over what we have had to justify the derby record they have.

So it must be something else ........ But what !!!

I dont know ..... but one thing is certain ... Its time for a monumental change of not only attitude, but also the type of player this club signs and produces, because it seems to me that that is what is required to change this state of affairs.

The first thing a player has to learn when they walk through the door at ER or East Mains is a hatred for the Yams and that we MUST beat them every time we play them ... end of story.

:grr:

Viva_Palmeiras

Interesting turn of phrase
Utter these words in front of your idol and I wouldn't fancy your chances of continuing the debate.

Liberal Hibby
18-03-2012, 08:11 PM
This has to be about the most embarrassing thread ever posted on .net (assuming the OP is actually a Hibby).

END OF.

Sammy7nil
18-03-2012, 08:19 PM
This has to be about the most embarrassing thread ever posted on .net (assuming the OP is actually a Hibby).

END OF.

I agree the truth often hurts the most

down the slope
18-03-2012, 08:20 PM
Their derby record of late is good because they have slightly better players than us -nothing more nothing less. We had a great record against them when we had better players simple, the old racing adage "class will out " also appertains to any other sport and if you have a few players in your team that have full international caps as we did with Sauzee , Mixu etc it can can have a huge effect as happened today with them having Beattie and Webster , the fact that they canny afford to pay them will bite them soon but it's up to us to up the class of one or two of our squad or things will never change.

Jones28
18-03-2012, 08:23 PM

Gonnae dip back into your Crystal Ball and give us an idea of when? :greengrin

Just so I can make sure I've got a season ticket the year before so I'm not a Glory hunter :wink:

Sammy7nil
18-03-2012, 08:25 PM
Their derby record of late is good because they have slightly better players than us -nothing more nothing less. We had a great record against them when we had better players simple, the old racing adage "class will out " also appertains to any other sport and if you have a few players in your team that have full international caps as we did with Sauzee , Mixu etc it can can have a huge effect as happened today with them having Beattie and Webster , the fact that they canny afford to pay them will bite them soon but it's up to us to up the class of one or two of our squad or things will never change.

Seriously please look at our record !

Hearts have won more derbies at ER than Hibs FFS this is not a couple of years this is over 135 years.
Yes Hibs had a good run in the early 70's and a few blips under McLeish but OVERALL and year after year our record is nothing short of Disgraceful.

Hibs the whole set up from top to bottom from the board room to the fans negativity is to blame.

No idea how we change that.

Hibernia&Alba
18-03-2012, 08:29 PM
For some reason, even when we have had decent teams, we always seem to bottle it against hearts. Its painful loosing to them but as said above, our time will come. I don't care if they have a better derby record, I would rather be a hibee than a jambo any day, vile, bigoted club that they are with a despicable fanbase.

Very well put. :aok:

Hibbylad86
18-03-2012, 08:32 PM
Agree it's frustrating and I hate these days after another pumping in the derby...well I wouldn't say we got pumped but a defeat is a defeat at the end of the day!

They do not own us, they never will! They tried once and failed. I would rather be Hibee and support our club than be a yam any day of any year for as long as I can count!

Our time will come! That's for sure. When is the million dollar question! We are Hibernian FC, we don't do winning derbies! *wink*

Liberal Hibby
18-03-2012, 08:48 PM
I agree the truth often hurts the most

I think we may have to agree to disagree - Hearts will never own Hibs - even if we lost every derby from now until the next millenium. It's the sort of thing arrogant Hearts fans say - not someone who claims to have been supporting Hibs since the early 70s - if they had they would have had almost ten years of derbies without a Hearts win.

From the sounds of it - we could have equalised and got scunnered with a late sucker punch. It's this sort of absurd over reaction after a defeat from the ususal suspects, who seem very tight lipped when we win that makes this board just a wee bit tiredsome from time to time.

Man up, take it on the chin and don't let the *******'s grind you down.

Twa Cairpets
18-03-2012, 08:55 PM
Can we stop the whole "OP must be a jambo because they post something I don't like" attitude?

I think its obvious what the OP mean't when he said "own". They're always owning the bragging rights over us. We play worse at Tynecastle than any other away venue (including Parkhead and Ibrox).

Why?

No, I think he's a jambo because almost everything he posts is trolling. If he is a Hibby then it is an utterly, utterly craven and pathetic thread to put up.

Is that ok?

Sammy7nil
18-03-2012, 08:56 PM
I think we may have to agree to disagree - Hearts will never own Hibs - even if we lost every derby from now until the next millenium. It's the sort of thing arrogant Hearts fans say - not someone who claims to have been supporting Hibs since the early 70s - if they had they would have had almost ten years of derbies without a Hearts win.

From the sounds of it - we could have equalised and got scunnered with a late sucker punch. It's this sort of absurd over reaction after a defeat from the ususal suspects, who seem very tight lipped when we win that makes this board just a wee bit tiredsome from time to time.

Man up, take it on the chin and don't let the *******'s grind you down.

I was at every Derby during their unbeaten run and was there when Hunter broke the jinx.
I hoped our turn had come but no it got worse again other than a few great nights under McLeish and Collins we are dire in the derbies.

The fact they have won more derbies at ER than us says it all. No they don't own us but boy do they have a complete stranglehold over bragging rights we could win the next 30 derbies and I would still have probably wittnessed more hearts wins.

Just very hard to take with no light at the ened of the tunnel.

Kato
18-03-2012, 09:06 PM

**** off then.

(someone had to say it!)

Sammy7nil
18-03-2012, 09:08 PM
**** off then.

(someone had to say it!)

Great shout :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Dinkydoo
18-03-2012, 09:23 PM
As if being beaten on the park wasn't bad enough but to the come on here and witness fellow "fans" take a voluntary shafting by saying things like "they own us" and "25 years I tells' ya!" is downright degrading.

Have some bloody self respect; let's pick ourselves up and start looking ahead again.

We have the opportunity to roar our team on in the Scottish Cup semi final, secure a place in the SPL by finally getting clear of Dunfermline in the coming weeks and in the summer, entrust the vital job of rebuilding our squad to Pat Fenlon who this time, must get it right - after the past two managers failed to do so.

We have little debt, we have our history, we have a great stadium and no matter what the outcome of this season, we will be safe in the knowledge that we still have a club to support; unlike some :greengrin

GGTTH and FTH; they're not worth thinking about.

joe breezy
18-03-2012, 10:03 PM
As if being beaten on the park wasn't bad enough but to the come on here and witness fellow "fans" take a voluntary shafting by saying things like "they own us" and "25 years I tells' ya!" is downright degrading.

Have some bloody self respect; let's pick ourselves up and start looking ahead again.

We have the opportunity to roar our team on in the Scottish Cup semi final, secure a place in the SPL by finally getting clear of Dunfermline in the coming weeks and in the summer, entrust the vital job of rebuilding our squad to Pat Fenlon who this time, must get it right - after the past two managers failed to do so.

We have little debt, we have our history, we have a great stadium and no matter what the outcome of this season, we will be safe in the knowledge that we still have a club to support; unlike some :greengrin

GGTTH and FTH; they're not worth thinking about.

too right 'they own us' :confused:

Hibs own the Capital and always will

They'll be lucky to be in business nest season

hibsbollah
18-03-2012, 10:07 PM
too right 'they own us' :confused:

Hibs own the Capital and always will

They'll be lucky to be in business nest season

The only post ive agreed with on here today :aok:

Kato
18-03-2012, 10:49 PM
Great shout :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I didn't shout.

spike220
19-03-2012, 07:07 AM
Can we please delete this thread.

blackpoolhibs
19-03-2012, 07:11 AM
Can we please delete this thread.

I'd rather it was sent to east mains and hung on the dressing room wall.