PDA

View Full Version : FAO Londoners travelling to Semi Final.

SouthEnglandHib
18-03-2012, 07:33 PM
you can get a Megabus coach departing 23.45 friday night and arriving 8am in Glasgow, Saturday morning and returning 11pm saturday night, arriving back in london Sunday at 7am.

Not the perfect way i know, but it is the cheapest, £24 return.

Hope to see a few on there!

:flag:

Sammy7nil
18-03-2012, 07:41 PM
you can get a Megabus coach departing 23.45 friday night and arriving 8am in Glasgow, Saturday morning and returning 11pm saturday night, arriving back in london Sunday at 7am.

Not the perfect way i know, but it is the cheapest, £24 return.

Hope to see a few on there!

:flag:

Long journey good luck andwell done. It will probably cost £50 in the pub waiting on the return bus :greengrin

SouthEnglandHib
18-03-2012, 07:43 PM
Long journey good luck andwell done. It will probably cost £50 in the pub waiting on the return bus :greengrin

Tell me about it, bloody early kick off!

ill have a look round Celtic Park and Ibrox though as i havent been before, lets hope for extra time anyway!

MSK
18-03-2012, 07:48 PM
Tell me about it, bloody early kick off!

ill have a look round Celtic Park and Ibrox though as i havent been before, lets hope for extra time anyway!Naw ,,,,

HUTCHYHIBBY
21-03-2012, 03:37 PM
Check national express, they have a ticket promo on the go just now, tickets from £7. I got the overnight megabus sleeper a few months ago, wasnae much fun, but, something else to consider.

libernian
21-03-2012, 06:45 PM
yeah ive got the night megabus up from london victoria a few times... its really not that bad like if you can sleep on the bus.

i'd say national express might be a bit better too, you dont have a sore back imo as theres more leg room with them.

all the best!