PDA

View Full Version : Wee tubes and kicking the melt out of seats

Twa Cairpets
18-03-2012, 07:32 PM
At the end of the game today, there was the usual sound of crashing and smashing as little boys or littler men decided the best way to vent there anger at losing was to boot the melt out of a seat, and give Hearts the right to invoice Hibs for the money.

The wee scrotes (somewhere between 15 and 17 years old I'd think) in front of me were having a little vandal fest, and I flipped a little, having a pop at one and suggesting he was being a stupid wee **** and it was Hibs who'd get billed for it.

If any of these little keechbags are on here, it would nice to know how they defend being so moronically stupid, and what they get out of it.

And before anyone takes the line "we've got bigger things to worry about", well, yes we have, but it infuriated me. We should be better than that.

bighairyfaeleith
18-03-2012, 07:34 PM
At the end of the game today, there was the usual sound of crashing and smashing as little boys or littler men decided the best way to vent there anger at losing was to boot the melt out of a seat, and give Hearts the right to invoice Hibs for the money.

The wee scrotes (somewhere between 15 and 17 years old I'd think) in front of me were having a little vandal fest, and I flipped a little, having a pop at one and suggesting he was being a stupid wee **** and it was Hibs who'd get billed for it.

If any of these little keechbags are on here, it would nice to know how they defend being so moronically stupid, and what they get out of it.

And before anyone takes the line "we've got bigger things to worry about", well, yes we have, but it infuriated me. We should be better than that.

I agree and well done for saying something

hibsbollah
18-03-2012, 07:36 PM

It was me. God told me to do it :aok:

Dinkydoo
18-03-2012, 07:39 PM

This has '24 pager ' written all over it :greengrin

Eyrie
18-03-2012, 08:16 PM
Not condoning the vandalism, but maybe they'll get the right colour of seats next time. What's up with the 57 shades of pink?

If Pat Stanton said it was OK, who are we to argue? :aok:

Wembley67
18-03-2012, 08:20 PM
I got 7 of the buggers and I'm more than middle age - proud as well.

Freedom.

Twa Cairpets
18-03-2012, 08:21 PM
Not condoning the vandalism, but maybe they'll get the right colour of seats next time. What's up with the 57 shades of pink?

If Pat Stanton said it was OK, who are we to argue? :aok:

Actually, the shades reflect the amount of damage done by visiting fans.

hibsbollah
18-03-2012, 08:25 PM
Actually, the shades reflect the amount of damage done by visiting fans.

In that case i wont be satisfied until ive battered my next derby seat into a nice shade of magenta.

frazeHFC
18-03-2012, 08:30 PM
Where abouts in the stand was this?

TheMentalHibees
18-03-2012, 08:43 PM
Hearts have the details of who was sitting in every seat, so hopefully the culprits get the bill and not Hibs.

Twa Cairpets
18-03-2012, 08:44 PM
Where abouts in the stand was this?

Bottom section, just to the left of the goals

brianmc
18-03-2012, 08:48 PM
Hearts have the details of who was sitting in every seat, so hopefully the culprits get the bill and not Hibs.

Without commenting on the op question I have to ask... If YOU got a bill from hearts would you pay?
I'd adopt a Vlad v HMRC v employees v creditors stance and say **** 'em!

Hibercelona
18-03-2012, 08:50 PM
Charging Hibs for breaking their seats???

We're saving them on demolition costs FFS! :greengrin

Nelly070
18-03-2012, 08:51 PM

Doesn't really work that way, supposing someone burst your seat on the way out, would you be expected to pay for the damage they caused ?

Togs91
18-03-2012, 08:51 PM
I was sitting by there but was out pretty quick an never seen the seats damaged, i didnt even stand by my seats as they were taken and there was plenty of space to stand so wasnt really bothered. If i were to recieve a bill they can get to!! Doesnt matter how bad a game is no matter where its played shouldnt resort to vandalism!

frazeHFC
18-03-2012, 08:53 PM

Not that easy. Loads just stood anywhere.

NORTHERNHIBBY
18-03-2012, 09:13 PM
Kinda lost that stewards will wade in if you are standing watching the game, but if you are standing giving your seat a bleaching, that is ok?

Hibrandenburg
18-03-2012, 09:19 PM
I'm keeping out of this one. Need some new retorical body armour.

Franck Stanton
18-03-2012, 11:29 PM
Well one things for sure,.........it wasn't any of our "players" who damaged the seats, 'cos if any of them tried to kick the seats they would have missed.

danhibees1875
19-03-2012, 12:33 AM

Not condoning it but I do believe that Hibs and Hearts have an agreement that they just don't charge for this - both sets of fans do it so what is the point sending invoices back and forth to eachother.

Would doubt this would happen bacause anyone could break any seat on ther way out of the stand.

givescotlandfreedom
19-03-2012, 10:24 AM
Tynecastle seems to appeal to a certain type of wee scrote with loads of groups of them always going and making a pest of themselves. Had a word with a group behind me for smashing seats an singing the refugee song and needless to say they don't care. Hopefully they'll grow out of it.