PDA

View Full Version : Whats your team for SPL survival ?

fit o' the walk
18-03-2012, 05:57 PM
Now the last Derby game of the season is over (barring a Cup Final meeting) We must put all our thoughts into SPL survival. Who are the players that you would pick for that task? Can we afford to play the likes of Wotherspoon,Garry O'connor ? I would go for.....

Stack....Francombe,McPake,Hanlon,Kujabi....Osbourn e,Claros,Stevenson,Booth....Griffiths O'Donovan.

I would play Claros just in front of the back four,break up attacks and give him the ball from defence to start up attacks with easy balls.
Would also introduce Booth to midfield,hopefully he is now refreshed,he is probably the only player in midfield with a bit pace to attack defences. But we also need EVERY squad player to up their efforts to the maximum,and for the support to give the team the same backing they gave at Dunfermline and Ayr..C'mon the Hibees.:flag:

Elephant Stone
18-03-2012, 06:03 PM
Doherty, McPake, Francomb, Stevenson, Claros and Griffiths are the only ones I'm confident about. The rest are just filling a place, IMO, and don't really offer enough. O'Donovan has got a couple of goals but I'm not rating him thus far.

The_Todd
18-03-2012, 06:06 PM
Dunfermline.

:tin hat:

AlbertK86
18-03-2012, 06:10 PM
Stack

Francomb
Doherty
McPake
Kujabi

Soares
Ozzy
Claros
Booth

Griffiths
Doyle

Squealing pig
18-03-2012, 07:58 PM
Stack. Kujabi mcpake o'hanlon Doherty. Booth ozzy Stevenson Galbraith. Griffiths gaz.

Wotherspiniesta
18-03-2012, 08:05 PM
Doherty, McPake, Francomb, Stevenson, Claros and Griffiths are the only ones I'm confident about. The rest are just filling a place, IMO, and don't really offer enough. O'Donovan has got a couple of goals but I'm not rating him thus far.

Doherty was poor against Celtic, terrible against Motherwell and caught out badly for the first goal today. I think he has the potential to be good, but needs to cut out the silly mistakes.

It wasn't our day today and we never really got going due to a number of things. The team that started today, with Ozzy in for Wotherspoon would do me fine for the rest of the season, with Booth getting a bit more game time. Hopefully with a bit of graft we can be safe with a few games remaining and have a look at introducing Caldwell and 1 or 2 other youngsters into the fold.

ekhibee
18-03-2012, 08:51 PM
Kilmarnock

francobaresi
19-03-2012, 01:11 PM
Bear (in the big blue house)

Barney (the dinasaur)
Mickey
Donald
Hughie
Louie
Dewey

Tom
Jerry
Scooby

****gy

Well, it would be slightly more entertaining!

Cocaine&Caviar
19-03-2012, 01:23 PM
Stack

Doherty
McPake
Hanlon
Jujabi

Soares
Claros
Osbourne
Stevenson

Griffiths