PDA

View Full Version : If it comes to pass.....

Badabing
18-03-2012, 02:51 PM
that by some miracle we have to play them in the final I'll need
a) a lot of alcohol
b) a lot sedatives
c) a long foreign holiday booked for immediately after.

Should they still be in it after Wednesday I'll be a lot more ambivalent about the result against the sheep.

MSK
18-03-2012, 02:56 PM
that by some miracle we have to play them in the final I'll need
a) a lot of alcohol
b) a lot sedatives
c) a long foreign holiday booked for immediately after.

Should they still be in it after Wednesday I'll be a lot more ambivalent about the result against the sheep.Dont think you have to worry .....the tramps wont be there ..

Sir David Gray
18-03-2012, 02:58 PM
That possibility really does not bear thinking about. :bitchy:

joe breezy
18-03-2012, 03:04 PM
If the Buddies don't beat them celtc will

18-03-2012, 03:12 PM
If the Buddies don't beat them celtc will

Hopefully, don't think could cope with the pressure of a derby in a cup final.

But if the situation does arise then bring it on, going into the game fearing the worst and worrying will have us beat before a ball even kicked. We can do it, pressure would be on their side as they would be hot favourites and they cant bare the idea of us ending our SC hoodoo against them so they will be nervous as hell.

Irrelevant at the moment anyway as we are not there yet, still have to beat Aberdeen which will be very tough game.

SloopJB
18-03-2012, 03:15 PM
Hopefully, don't think could cope with the pressure of a derby in a cup final.

But if the situation does arise then bring it on, going into the game fearing the worst and worrying will have us beat before a ball even kicked. We can do it, pressure would be on their side as they would be hot favourites and they cant bare the idea of us ending our SC hoodoo against them so they will be nervous as hell.

Irrelevant at the moment anyway as we are not there yet, still have to beat Aberdeen which will be very tough game.
I was thinking we must have played that game and won....don't need to phone telecare just yet then.