PDA

View Full Version : What a Joke!

Latapy1911
18-03-2012, 01:02 PM
Stevenson, Wotherspoon and Griffths are frauds How are they professional footballers? I see better players at the world of football

HIBERNIAN-0762
18-03-2012, 01:04 PM
Stevenson, Wotherspoon and Griffths are frauds How are they professional footballers? I see better players at the world of football

You forgot about Hanlon (who was abysmal in my opinion) and Claros, pitbull?...meow :rolleyes:

Stine
18-03-2012, 01:04 PM

No you don't.

Sas_The_Hibby
18-03-2012, 01:26 PM

Is THAT where Hearts are training now? :wink:

Wotherspiniesta
18-03-2012, 01:28 PM

I think we know who the real fraud is.

:yw:

marinello59
18-03-2012, 01:35 PM

Cr@p. We were poor today but this type of comment is just pathetic.

Togs91
18-03-2012, 01:37 PM
Tbh griffths ran his socks off the day, just backfrom the game, and he was the only one alongside fenlon who came over and clapped the fans

bookert
18-03-2012, 01:43 PM
Is strange how people see differant things in games, was spoony or stevenson any worse than claros, and I thought hanlon was one of our better players.

MSK
18-03-2012, 02:33 PM
Stevenson, Wotherspoon and Griffths are frauds How are they professional footballers? I see better players at the world of footballThink I know who the fraud is ..& it aint any of the players you mentioned ..

Baldy Foghorn
18-03-2012, 02:34 PM

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

HFC07
18-03-2012, 02:35 PM
You forgot about Hanlon (who was abysmal in my opinion) and Claros, pitbull?...meow :rolleyes:

Your right i still don't see how Claros has earned the title "pit bull" I just don't see it

whiskyhibby
18-03-2012, 02:43 PM

:jamboak::jamboak::jamboak:

Makaveli
18-03-2012, 02:44 PM

Amazing that you pick those three out for criticism when £1.25m Soares and Pitbull Claros didn't bother showing up.

MSK
18-03-2012, 02:47 PM
Your right i still don't see how Claros has earned the title "pit bull" I just don't see itWell he aint the best looking is he ..?

Sir David Gray
18-03-2012, 03:12 PM
I thought Kujabi was good at left back. The defence in general was OK (just OK). There was nothing creative ahead of them. Claros must be given time but today's performance reminded me of a certain Mr de Graaf. He always tried to put his foot on the ball but was miles off the pace. We really missed Osbourne in the middle. Wotherspoon, O'Donovan and Griffiths were all poor today.

Out of interest. Which players in the squad are under contract for next season? I can only think of a few. Doyle, Kujabi, Claros (til xmas), Hanlon, Booth etc...

Claros
O'Hanlon
Wotherspoon
Galbraith
Sproule
Stephens
Osbourne
Doyle
Kujabi
Scott
Booth
Hanlon

Matty_Jack04
18-03-2012, 03:51 PM
I must know nothing about football

Elephant Stone
18-03-2012, 04:02 PM
Griffiths could have done absolutely nothing more with the "service" he had today. He chased everything in sight but the midfield was non-existent, as is pretty much always the case in these games.

bingo70
18-03-2012, 04:10 PM
Griffiths could have done absolutely nothing more with the "service" he had today. He chased everything in sight but the midfield was non-existent, as is pretty much always the case in these games.

He had a decent half chance which surprisingly enough he lacked composure to finish and ballooned it over the bar, he also had a couple of free kicks in great positions which again surprisingly enough ballooned over the bar.

I think the OP was a bit OTT about them, guessing exaggerating for effect but i agree with the sentiments, don't rate any of them and wouldn't be worried about losing them.

Stevenson is a tough one but IMO he's Fenlons Brebner, like brebner he was popular with the fans but Mowbrey made a tough decision when he was possibly our best player at the time, i think it'll be a tough decision as he's got a great attitude but we'd be better off if we replaced him.

frazeHFC
18-03-2012, 04:10 PM
:faf:

Stevenson and Griffiths were poor today but have been brilliant for weeks. Hilarious statement.

Elephant Stone
18-03-2012, 04:14 PM
He had a decent half chance which surprisingly enough he lacked composure to finish and ballooned it over the bar, he also had a couple of free kicks in great positions which again surprisingly enough ballooned over the bar.

I think the OP was a bit OTT about them, guessing exaggerating for effect but i agree with the sentiments, don't rate any of them and wouldn't be worried about losing them.

Stevenson is a tough one but IMO he's Fenlons Brebner, like brebner he was popular with the fans but Mowbrey made a tough decision when he was possibly our best player at the time, i think it'll be a tough decision as he's got a great attitude but we'd be better off if we replaced him.

That can only be called a chance by our standards in the match, it was hardly something you can expect him to score from. Wasn't it about 30 yards out?

IFONLY
18-03-2012, 04:16 PM
Cr@p. We were poor today but this type of comment is just pathetic.

So that makes them alright then

bingo70
18-03-2012, 04:18 PM
That can only be called a chance by our standards in the match, it was hardly something you can expect him to score from. Wasn't it about 30 yards out?

Not sure, my memory of it was that he should have done better but i wasn't surprised he didn't.

hibsbollah
18-03-2012, 04:20 PM

Daft comparison. Brebner had a load of natural talent but was a bad dressing room influence,was a high earner, had a gambling addiction and disappeared in games. Lewis doesnt have Brebners skills, but is a consumate pro, is a team player and is on a moderate salary.

bingo70
18-03-2012, 04:22 PM
Daft comparison. Brebner had a load of natural talent but was a bad dressing room influence,was a high earner, had a gambling addiction and disappeared in games. Lewis doesnt have Brebners skills, but is a consumate pro, is a team player and is on a moderate salary.

I realise there were other circumstances but the comparison is about making a tough decision and letting a fans favorite go and IMO thats what Fenlon should do here.

marinello59
18-03-2012, 05:47 PM
So that makes them alright then

Makes what alright? If you mean todays performance , no. The whole team and management failed us today, no getting away from that. However if you agree with the OP that there are much better players than Griffiths and co enjoying kickabouts at World of football then why don't you say so?

18/03/07
18-03-2012, 05:56 PM
Griffens best games,cowdenbeath and ayr,say no more realy

Hibbyradge
18-03-2012, 05:57 PM
I thought Stevenson was most folks' player of the year?

Elephant Stone
18-03-2012, 06:01 PM
Tbh griffths ran his socks off the day, just backfrom the game, and he was the only one alongside fenlon who came over and clapped the fans

McPake came over to the fans at the end. Pretty sure Soares did as well, which was a nice surprise as you could easily have been mistaken for thinking he wasn't on the pitch.

dutchhibby
18-03-2012, 06:13 PM
only joke i seen were the empty seats to my right

:flag::pfgwa:flag:

marinello59
18-03-2012, 06:14 PM
only joke i seen were the empty seats to my right

:flag::pfgwa:flag:

You reckon? Why's that then?

bighairyfaeleith
18-03-2012, 06:17 PM
this thread is obviously a wind up, can we not just close it?

Bostonhibby
18-03-2012, 06:21 PM

Where have you been for the last 5 years/ there's been plenty more opportunities against teams other than the bankrupts where we have been much much worse and your reaction would have been much more appropriate?