Northernhibee
18-03-2012, 12:31 PM
Absolutely both.

matty_f
18-03-2012, 12:37 PM
He's a cheating Yam ****.

Saorsa
18-03-2012, 12:38 PM
He's a cheating Yam ****.http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r623/JDPH1875/smilies/topmarksg.gif

SlickShoes
18-03-2012, 12:49 PM
Aye its the refs fault we are total *****.

Saorsa
18-03-2012, 12:54 PM
Aye its the refs fault we are total *****.did anybody say it was his fault? Disnae change the fact He's been totally one side in this game.

Reaper
18-03-2012, 12:56 PM
He's a useless fud! BUT we're hopeless!

easty
18-03-2012, 12:57 PM
He made a few bad calls but biased today? Nah, not really.

Sunny1875
18-03-2012, 12:58 PM
Aye its the refs fault we are total *****.

Never once blamed ref for Hibs performance, just questioning his impartiality.

Incidentally was it a foul on Griffiths before they broke to score ?

The Voice Of Reason
18-03-2012, 12:59 PM
He made a few bad calls but biased today? Nah, not really.

That's far too sensible a post for this board.

Lets all blame it on the ref and the fans who either weren't there today or who dare to criticize the team or expect more.

ZIBBY'SGLOVES
18-03-2012, 01:00 PM
Wouldn't have mattered one little bit if Pat Stanton had been reffing, we were absolute pish.

SkintHibby
18-03-2012, 01:03 PM
Ref was nothing do do with our defeat today.

Stop looking for excuses.

Pretty Boy
18-03-2012, 01:03 PM
What's the rule re a player going down at the same time as the keeper?

Elliot and Stack both got treatment, obviously Stack can't go off but neither did Elliot. was that a refereeing error or is there a clause in the rule that because the keeper doesn't go off, the other team get the same allowance.

Obviously didn't affect the result, just wondering if its incompetence.

marinello59
18-03-2012, 01:37 PM

I agree, we were woeful in the first half. We improved in the second half but still didn't threaten much. Basically we got what we deserved out of the game, sod all.
The ref was still awful though. :greengrin

hibsbollah
18-03-2012, 01:41 PM
Its a non contact sport when Thomson refs. Terrible.

pedroorange1875
18-03-2012, 01:45 PM

I think you dismiss this too quickly. It is very easy to try to dominate a game when you have free reign on the park with little worry of getting booked or fouls/penalties given.
Thomson (for the 3rd game) had a massive influence on the result and the way we are allowed to play. Potentially dangerous Tom Soares booked in the 8th minute for what? he then has to totally watch as they got fouls for nothing. Kujabi gets halfed and nothing, O'Donovan gets bundled, nothing. Yet free kicks galore on the edge of our box/in dangerous situations for nothing.

I dont think we can under estimate his influence however subtle, simple fact is they were allowed to get away with murder we were not and it totally slants the game.

The guy may well be useless but he definately has an agenda against us i dont care what anyone says. Yes we were not good first half but we were the better team 2nd half . Thomson had a big influence again today no doubt

HH81
18-03-2012, 01:51 PM
Just because the ref has a hearts tattoo on his shoulder and was wearing hearts underpants doesn't make him a cheat. :-)

Crap ref crap Hibs.

Hibercelona
18-03-2012, 01:54 PM
I think you dismiss this too quickly. It is very easy to try to dominate a game when you have free reign on the park with little worry of getting booked or fouls/penalties given.
Thomson (for the 3rd game) had a massive influence on the result and the way we are allowed to play. Potentially dangerous Tom Soares booked in the 8th minute for what? he then has to totally watch as they got fouls for nothing. Kujabi gets halfed and nothing, O'Donovan gets bundled, nothing. Yet free kicks galore on the edge of our box/in dangerous situations for nothing.

I dont think we can under estimate his influence however subtle, simple fact is they were allowed to get away with murder we were not and it totally slants the game.

The guy may well be useless but he definately has an agenda against us i dont care what anyone says. Yes we were not good first half but we were the better team 2nd half . Thomson had a big influence again today no doubt
No he didn't. Quit spouting p!sh.

I seen him get one poor decision wrong today and that was the clear freekick we should have had on the edge of the box.

I'm kind of glad he didn't give it though, somebody in the crowd would have got a sore one...

chinaman
18-03-2012, 01:57 PM
Never once blamed ref for Hibs performance, just questioning his impartiality.

Incidentally was it a foul on Griffiths before they broke to score ? sparky caught poncing about rather than get the ball into box no foul the **** break and its 2 and the ref was pathetic just like hibs, be afraid relegation is very real

pedroorange1875
18-03-2012, 01:59 PM
No he didn't. Quit spouting p!sh.

I seen him get one poor decision wrong today and that was the clear freekick we should have had on the edge of the box.

I'm kind of glad he didn't give it though, somebody in the crowd would have got a sore one...

in your own words...P!sh....hope you recorded the game. open your eyes this time

Hibercelona
18-03-2012, 02:01 PM
in your own words...P!sh....hope you recorded the game. open your eyes this time

Take the green shades off mate. We lost and it was all our fault.

Sunny1875
18-03-2012, 02:04 PM
sparky caught poncing about rather than get the ball into box no foul the **** break and its 2 and the ref was pathetic just like hibs, be afraid relegation is very real

Fair enough was not sure

erin go bragh
18-03-2012, 04:57 PM

:agree: This !
ggtth

Viva_Palmeiras
18-03-2012, 05:40 PM
Its a non contact sport when Thomson refs. Terrible.

Did He not also ref the game at EEP? Thought the same there as well - at least he's consistent - well consistent in that he blew up almost everything against Hibs and pulled play back on our advantage.

infuriating but with old campaigners like Brown these things should be imparted to the players and told to just get on with it - anticipation, professionalism.

bighairyfaeleith
18-03-2012, 06:13 PM
sparky caught poncing about rather than get the ball into box no foul the **** break and its 2 and the ref was pathetic just like hibs, be afraid relegation is very real

dinnae let the doror hit your arse on the way oot pal!!

hibsbollah
18-03-2012, 06:28 PM
Did He not also ref the game at EEP? Thought the same there as well - at least he's consistent - well consistent in that he blew up almost everything against Hibs and pulled play back on our advantage.

infuriating but with old campaigners like Brown these things should be imparted to the players and told to just get on with it - anticipation, professionalism.

BBC stats say he blew up 40 times for fouls, 20 for each side. Totally ruined the game, yes it was poor quality from the players at times but youre never going to have a good spectacle when every bit of physical contact is penalised. 40 fouls in 90 minutes?

PISTOL1875
19-03-2012, 08:50 AM
The ref made a few bad calls yesterdya but you can't take anything away from the fact that once again , Hibs blew it..

Ian Black once again in a derby was made to look like Zidane with his passing and controlling of the game...Far too much respect and time given to him.. Until we address these problems then we will never win against them...