PDA

View Full Version : Mon the hibees

Allant1981
18-03-2012, 05:53 AM
Im up and hyper about the game already, dunno what it is but these games have me acting like a big kid, hopefully a nice wee win today

rab1875
18-03-2012, 05:58 AM
:flag: Me to ,1st beer of the day and DVDs on!!
:cb

I'm_cabbaged
18-03-2012, 06:34 AM
That's the nerves kicking in now, 'mon the cabbage!!

Craig_in_Prague
18-03-2012, 06:43 AM
Looking forward to this one.. Which isnt usual for me and derbies.. Having said that the Muamba situation has again put football in perspective.
Of course I hope the hibees can win and i would say 7 points above the pars looks pretty comfertable.. And we deserve some joy in this fixture.. Hope we get it!

Hibbylad86
18-03-2012, 06:46 AM
Nerves are kicking in!! Thinking of substituting the milk for my cereal with beer. C'mon the hibees! GGTTH

SaudiHibby
18-03-2012, 06:54 AM
In Koh Samui watching on ESPN. Even with all the ******* in the last months and years I am still loving being a Hibee. Get tore in.:pfgwa

hibsbollah
18-03-2012, 07:35 AM
In Koh Samui watching on ESPN. Even with all the ******* in the last months and years I am still loving being a Hibee. Get tore in.:pfgwa

What a place to watch a derby :agree: :aok:

Squealing pig
18-03-2012, 07:40 AM
Do u think griffiths will be on from start really fancy him 1st goal no want to bet then he's benched lol

erin go bragh
18-03-2012, 07:45 AM
Do u think griffiths will be on from start really fancy him 1st goal no want to bet then he's benched lol
:agree: Cant see him not starting mate ,hope your bet comes up , mon the hi bees, lets get tore right into these smarmy debt ridden lot and send them home to drown their sorrows.
ggtth
:pfgwa

18-03-2012, 07:50 AM
Hope we get right stuck into them from the start. We need to have the belief from the fans and in the team that we can do it today as many times we have lacked that and it has resulted in them walking over us. We are a stronger side than we were at the start of the season so I reckon we will give them more of a game today and hopefully we can sneak it!

:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa

:flag:

Togs91
18-03-2012, 07:55 AM
:agree: Cant see him not starting mate ,hope your bet comes up , mon the hi bees, lets get tore right into these smarmy debt ridden lot and send them home to drown their sorrows.
ggtth
:pfgwa

Then ill drown myself with a right cheery few pints! Right into them hibs!!! Glory Glory!!!

hfc rd
18-03-2012, 08:04 AM
Nerves have really kicked in. Just hoping that come 2pm today we will all be walking back down McLeod st towards haymarket with the 3 points & bragging rights. Come on the Hibees!! It's not Barcelona or Real Madrid we are playing, it's a team called hearts or in other words the so called BIG TEAM who think they are just as good as Barca & Real. They still think they will win the champions league & sign their world cup superstars that they were promised from mad vlad.

They are just the same as every other human being. They have two arms and two legs. The only difference is that they are wearing a filthy maroon shirt and that is all. They don't have special magical powers. Let's not get scared of them and get stuck in to them right from the start.

jamiehibee
18-03-2012, 08:06 AM
Hibernian captain James McPake:*"This is probably most excited I have been about a game in my career, it's going to be a very special day and one to remember.
"We are going there still fighting for our lives and need to pick up points. We can't forget that just because it is derby weekend.
"Sometimes you can build these games up too much and fall flat on your face. We are going there for three points, though.
"We need the win more than them and we will go there and have a go."

From the bbc website