PDA

View Full Version : Hearts Game

NotoriousLor
17-03-2012, 09:56 PM
O.K who's not going tomorrow for whatever reason, and whereabout are you watching instead?

Falkirk Hibby
17-03-2012, 10:01 PM
At home in the village of Great Gransden 12 miles from Cambridge. :flag:

Scouse Hibee
17-03-2012, 10:02 PM
Me.....................working till 12 and then a fast black to a nearby (jambo) mates house to watch the game, then the FA cup afternoon game, then Liverpool v Stoke game with plenty of beer consumed throughout the afternoon. :greengrin

Hibercelona
17-03-2012, 10:06 PM
Me.....................working till 12 and then a fast black to a nearby (jambo) mates house to watch the game, then the FA cup afternoon game, then Liverpool v Stoke game with plenty of beer consumed throughout the afternoon. :greengrin

If we some how hammer them tomorrow, give your mate a right hard time for me! :thumbsup:

:greengrin

nonshinyfinish
17-03-2012, 10:08 PM
I'll be enjoying/enduring the game on ESPN in my living room. It takes dedication to get smashed on your own by lunchtime, but I think it's probably for the best.

Scouse Hibee
17-03-2012, 10:22 PM
If we some how hammer them tomorrow, give your mate a right hard time for me! :thumbsup:

Oh I will and the three other Jambos watching it with us :greengrin

madabouthibs
17-03-2012, 10:50 PM
Working till 12, then a dash home for beer and telly.
Couldn't afford it this month anyway......... :confused:

frazeHFC
17-03-2012, 11:27 PM
Oh I will and the three other Jambos watching it with us :greengrin

Give them the

:giruy:

thefamousfive
18-03-2012, 07:23 AM
I will be hopefully watching the game (internet link permitting) on my work laptop in makeshift accommodation in the sub sahara as the nearby village does not have setanta Africa surprisingly. :greengrin

down-the-slope
18-03-2012, 07:26 AM
O.K who's not going tomorrow for whatever reason, and whereabout are you watching instead?

Not going or watching - other more important things on....

Football Saturday 3pm please :rolleyes: (or at worst other time Saturday)

HH81
18-03-2012, 07:29 AM
I'm watching it in Halifax, well just outside the town in my living room. Mon Hibs. :thumbsup:

HH81
18-03-2012, 07:31 AM
Not going or watching - other more important things on....

Football Saturday 3pm please :rolleyes: (or at worst other time Saturday)

Well its not going to change anytime soon.

Sunday lunchtime is even worse to get to from England so stop been a drama queen. Enjoy your more important things. I will not be going to rugby today as the derby is more IMPORTANT to me! :aok:

hibsbollah
18-03-2012, 07:34 AM
Almost time for my second breakfast, courtesy of Braueri Becks gmbh, Bremen, Germany.

:flag:

lyonhibs
18-03-2012, 08:03 AM
In Quinns in London. I remain possibly pished from last night. Excellent!

down-the-slope
18-03-2012, 08:16 AM
Well its not going to change anytime soon.

Sunday lunchtime is even worse to get to from England so stop been a drama queen. Enjoy your more important things. I will not be going to rugby today as the derby is more IMPORTANT to me! :aok:

:rolleyes: I was answering the question - no dramatics. I know its unlikley to change while TV has hand on the tiller..neither is the choices of how I spend my time.

Had a great day out last Saturday at Ayr - Will have a great day today as well .... just different things

But football has lots of different 'customers' TV are just one - but the effects of it getting all the priority is there to see. People might be surprised just how many ST holders pay up and then are not in their seat for numerous matches due to other commitments / choices...in the past many would just pass the voucher to someone else so some use was made...however with cards thats not possible.... BUT the question is how long will they continue to do that if things remain this way...?

Albanian Hibs
18-03-2012, 08:53 AM
In my living room. Just got ESPN added last night for £8 a month. Can't afford the £29 for the PBS due to having a wee one who takes up all our money now. My next game will be the semi final of course.

C'mon Hibs, get it wrapped right roond them :flag:

NAE NOOKIE
18-03-2012, 09:05 AM
Sorry to say in the pub. Which for me is suppin frae the Devils cup given my distaste for SKY / ESPN

I rarely go to the PBS these days for a number of reasons, the main one being that its sutch a bitch of a place to get away from after the match. The one excuse I dont use is thinking Hibs will lose, if that was the case I wouldnt go to derbys at ER either.

Having said all of that I have a round trip of 80 miles to see Hibs at ER every week, so I certainly dont think my commitment to the cause can be questioned.

Good on ya to everybody who does go today ... Hope the Hibs repay you with a result.

Lucius Apuleius
18-03-2012, 09:06 AM
I will be hopefully watching the game (internet link permitting) on my work laptop in makeshift accommodation in the sub sahara as the nearby village does not have setanta Africa surprisingly. :greengrin

Hi TV have had a fall out with their Nigerian counterparts so no Setanta Africa for me either.

In my office, door locked.

joe breezy
18-03-2012, 09:09 AM
In ma hoose, The Only Way Is Essex, Buckhurst Hill Hibs 4eva

well jell of all those going

Wembley67
18-03-2012, 09:20 AM

Smitty?

SteveHFC
18-03-2012, 09:22 AM
the only way is essex,

wtf!

_hucks_
18-03-2012, 09:51 AM
My local boozer in Liverpool. Couldn't get the time off to get up for this one.

thefamousfive
18-03-2012, 09:54 AM
Smitty?

:cb Indeed.

Wembley67
18-03-2012, 10:02 AM
:cb Indeed.

Didn't think there were that many hibbies in BF!

Just to let you know I'm heading out shortly to meet the rest of the SB boys to get absolutely smashed...your banter will be missed as always :pfgwa

You back for the semi?

HKHIBS
18-03-2012, 10:03 AM
In the living room in Melbourne....can't wait!!

thefamousfive
18-03-2012, 10:05 AM
Didn't think there were that many hibbies in BF!

Just to let you know I'm heading out shortly to meet the rest of the SB boys to get absolutely smashed...your banter will be missed as always :pfgwa

You back for the semi?

Get back on the 10th April ish. Unfortunately family holiday was booked for the 14th but the plane leaves at 15:40 so I will be at John Lennon airport fighting scallies for the remote....:greengrin

iwasthere1972
18-03-2012, 10:09 AM

At home on ESPN. Too early in the day for the pub for me

HibbyDave
18-03-2012, 10:15 AM
In ma hoose. I will never give them any cash. Been in the garden all morning and just about ready to crack open a bottle! Come on Hibs no more "failed to turn up at Tynie"

GGTTH

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

Eyrie
18-03-2012, 10:18 AM
Got ESPN for the first time yesterday. £6 gets me the derby, Inverness and Motherwell games which is good value and then I'll cancel it.

Penrith Hibee
18-03-2012, 10:26 AM
Got ESPN for the first time yesterday. £6 gets me the derby, Inverness and Motherwell games which is good value and then I'll cancel it.

In Stockholm with sick wife(long story!) any pubs I can escape to?

Squealing pig
18-03-2012, 10:30 AM
Cost me 8 quid sky tryin to bump me lol priceless for a victory right enough, recording hopefully it's a keeper.

HibeeEmma
18-03-2012, 10:32 AM

Somehow I'm able to watch the pre-game on espn (im with virgin media)

Is it going to cut out once the game starts?

Squealing pig
18-03-2012, 10:42 AM
Somehow I'm able to watch the pre-game on espn (im with virgin media)

Is it going to cut out once the game starts?

I think you either have it or you don't it must be included in your package hence why I left virgin

HibeeEmma
18-03-2012, 10:46 AM
I think you either have it or you don't it must be included in your package hence why I left virgin

Here's hoping!

The Green Goblin
18-03-2012, 11:01 AM
Just had my Frosties and cup of tea. Sitting down in my flat in Sao Paulo watching the game. It may be 6000 miles away, but I'm there in spirit! Just kicked off...

HibeeEmma
18-03-2012, 11:03 AM
Just had my Frosties and cup of tea. Sitting down in my flat in Sao Paulo watching the game. It may be 6000 miles away, but I'm there in spirit! Just kicked off...

Your dp is brilliant. Alright for some being in San Paulo

Eyrie
18-03-2012, 01:12 PM
Cost me 8 quid sky tryin to bump me lol priceless for a victory right enough, recording hopefully it's a keeper.
I'm with Virgin, so it's cheaper since I already have Sky Sports.

Wishing I hadn't bothered now :sick: