PDA

View Full Version : NHC Scottish junior cup

Dalkeith
17-03-2012, 04:43 PM
well done to bonnyrigg rose who won 2-0 away to irvine medow, thats them in semi final

hibees707070
17-03-2012, 07:22 PM
The Rose go marching on

Purple & Green
17-03-2012, 07:55 PM
I make that 3 west super league teams that they have taken care of so far. Great result.

andudare2
17-03-2012, 07:55 PM
well done to bonnyrigg rose who won 2-0 away to irvine medow, thats them in semi finalchuffed with this,good hibs fan scored the 2nd.:thumbsup:

Capt Mainwaring
17-03-2012, 08:16 PM
Very good performance from the Rose today against tough opposition. That's two successful Saturday trips to Ayrshire in a row for me!

Bonnyrigg, Shotts, Auchinleck and Largs in the semi final. Not sure I like the idea of two leg semi finals, but the Rose are in with a very decent shout of winning it this year.

inglisavhibs
17-03-2012, 08:16 PM
chuffed with this,good hibs fan scored the 2nd.:thumbsup:

Great result,have seen Bonnyrigg a few times this season but was a guest at Airdrie v Forfar today. Who scored the goals?

Capt Mainwaring
17-03-2012, 08:39 PM
Great result,have seen Bonnyrigg a few times this season but was a guest at Airdrie v Forfar today. Who scored the goals?

Dunn and McLeish (pen)

mim
17-03-2012, 08:46 PM
I went to the St Andrews v. Shotts quarter final tie.

Poor first half, then Shotts scored early in the second half.

St Andrews were the better side after that and probably unlucky not to take the game to a replay.

Scouse Hibee
17-03-2012, 08:53 PM
Very good performance from the Rose today against tough opposition. That's two successful Saturday trips to Ayrshire in a row for me!

Bonnyrigg, Shotts, Auchinleck and Largs in the semi final. Not sure I like the idea of two leg semi finals, but the Rose are in with a very decent shout of winning it this year.

Good result like to see the Rose winning, used to watch them quite a bit a couple of seasons ago when one of the mates played for them but but haven't seem them for a while now.

Purple & Green
17-03-2012, 08:57 PM
Not sure I like the idea of two leg semi finals, but the Rose are in with a very decent shout of winning it this year.

The last I heard its not certain to be two legged semis, we should find out this week.

mim
17-03-2012, 09:07 PM
The last I heard its not certain to be two legged semis, we should find out this week.

My understanding is that the decision has been taken and it's home and away.

MSK
18-03-2012, 06:50 AM
chuffed with this,good hibs fan scored the 2nd.:thumbsup:Well done yer laddie C ...hope they go all the way this year ... :)

bingo70
18-03-2012, 07:07 AM
Dunn and McLeish (pen)

Is that Kevin mcleish? If so used to play with him ay edina, great player as a kid, thought he might have made it at a higher level.

If its no him that's a pointless story

MSK
18-03-2012, 09:19 AM
Is that Kevin mcleish? If so used to play with him ay edina, great player as a kid, thought he might have made it at a higher level.

If its no him that's a pointless storyThink it is Kev, played for Newtongrange Star too I think ...

andudare2
18-03-2012, 10:00 AM
Think it is Kev, played for Newtongrange Star too I think ...it is kev m8,never played for nitten though,rose are his only junior team. played with raith,pars,ross county,berwick,stenny,brechin &forfar. rose having good season,fingers x for a good end to it!

Petrie's Tache
19-03-2012, 09:16 AM
it is kev m8,never played for nitten though,rose are his only junior team. played with raith,pars,ross county,berwick,stenny,brechin &forfar. rose having good season,fingers x for a good end to it!

To right a Boness league title is what I am after.......lol