PDA

View Full Version : NHC Everywhere Anywhere We Will Follow On

Antifa Hibs
17-03-2012, 02:40 PM
Except when yer teams pesh and clubs a mess.

Almost 2000 unsold tickets today for the Huns end at Tannadice. Our loyal through and through bears leaving in their droves already.

We don't do walking away.

magpie1892
17-03-2012, 02:43 PM

Almost 2000 unsold tickets today for the Huns end at Tannadice. Our loyal through and through bears leaving in their droves already.

Much as I hate them, you're not even close to being up to speed as on swallow swallow they've been talking about (and, evidently, partially succeeding in) a boycott of this fixture for weeks and weeks.

Antifa Hibs
17-03-2012, 02:46 PM
Much as I hate them, you're not even close to being up to speed as on swallow swallow they've been talking about (and, evidently, partially succeeding in) a boycott of this fixture for weeks and weeks.

Oh yes the boycott, when your club needs you most. Because Dundee Utd want £100,000 owe'd to them. Gotcha :aok:

That's 21st century loyalism right there for you.

We don't do walking away. Just boycotts :cb

magpie1892
17-03-2012, 02:49 PM
Oh yes the boycot, when your club needs you most. Because Dundee Utd want £100,000 owe'd to them. Gotcha :aok:

That's loyalism right there for you :cb

I agree it's pretty pathetic, but nonetheless they've hit Dundee United for £40,000 today, as they said they would.

neilmartinrocks
17-03-2012, 02:55 PM
I agree it's pretty pathetic, but nonetheless they've hit Dundee United for £40,000 today, as they said they would.

so they ripped the arabs off for £100k and when the arabs ask for the money due to them they get a boycot? :confused:

NORTHERNHIBBY
17-03-2012, 03:04 PM
If Rankers fans absolutely promised to stay away from all grounds, I wonder how many more home fans would turn up, in terms of getting families back to football. I know a fair few people that cross the OF, home and away off their list because of the racisim and nastiness that they bring. No saying it would be an even balance like, but you would think there would be savings on police and stewarding.

neilmartinrocks
17-03-2012, 03:10 PM
If Rankers fans absolutely promised to stay away from all grounds, I wonder how many more home fans would turn up, in terms of getting families back to football. I know a fair few people that cross the OF, home and away off their list because of the racisim and nastiness that they bring. No saying it would be an even balance like, but you would think there would be savings on police and stewarding.

if they promised not to turn up then the gate money lost could be offset by the savings on police and stewards. dont know about tannadump but at saints ground there is always a hell of alot more polis when the twisted sisters are in town.

Keith_M
17-03-2012, 03:16 PM

And almost 2,000 tickets left for the Hibs end at Tynecastle.

Have you bought yours yet? :wink:

Hibernia&Alba
17-03-2012, 03:20 PM

Sorry to drag the thread off topic when there's already a thread about derby tickets, but are there really that amount still unsold, and how many have we sold?

As for der Hun - 'loyal' when it suits their defintion.

Nakedmanoncrack
17-03-2012, 04:29 PM

Agreed, we are hardly in a position to critiscise others.