PDA

View Full Version : Best goal celebration at Tynie

JennaFletcher
16-03-2012, 05:04 PM
What's everyone's favourite (Hibs obviously!) goal celebration at Tynie?

I reckon that Riordan's in the Casper game must be up there? I've got an ace picture of that on my wall, the Hibs "reserve team" celebrating in front of the Hearts fans, with them looking sad and dejected, and one older woman telling them to 'beat it' with her hand, too funny.

And... if you scored against Hearts in a Derby, how would you celebrate?

:flag::giruy::casper:

Hibernia&Alba
16-03-2012, 05:18 PM
I particularly enjoyed Brian Kerr's goal which was so quick many Yams hadn't even wedged their fat erse into a pink seat. Some fantastic looks of shock on gormless coupons.

Now if I scored in that crumbling ruin, I'd grab an Erin go Bragh flag from a Hibee and run the entire length of the touchline with it :flag:

JennaFletcher
16-03-2012, 05:27 PM
I particularly enjoyed Brian Kerr's goal which was so quick many Yams hadn't even wedged their fat erse into a pink seat. Some fantastic looks of shock on gormless coupons.

Now if I scored in that crumbling ruin, I'd grab an Erin go Bragh flag from a Hibee and run the entire length of the touchline with it :flag:

:faf:

Conrad Gray
16-03-2012, 05:36 PM
I think Steve Archibald's was one of the finest.

Austinho
16-03-2012, 05:37 PM
Frank Sauzee scoring at the opposite end in the Millennium Derby and running the full length of the pitch to celebrate with the Hibs fans.

Dean Shiels mauling Craig Gordon has to be up there too :hilarious

essexhibee
16-03-2012, 05:38 PM
Deekos hands down. Massively pissed off the home fans so much so they made themselves look even note tools by trying to attack him! Even still after that he was kissing the badge on his way back to the halfway line. Genius.

Had a great photo with the headline "green with envy" , picture of the team celebrating and all the hearts fans in the background. Good times.

fat freddy
16-03-2012, 05:38 PM
i enjoyed the understated celebrations of the turnbulls tornadoes when they were ramming seven past the jambos back in the seventies...a quick shake of the hand and back to the centre circle to continue their work....it sends out the message to the opposition that the job still isn't finished and more pain is on the way.

andy1875
16-03-2012, 05:39 PM

I missed the goal that night as well! Just got sat down with my cousin when another guy rightly pointed out we were in his seat. Stood up to get up and go to row behind and BANG Kerr scored! Still enjoyed the night and sort of justified the £33 entrance fee!

kentao
16-03-2012, 06:00 PM
Sauzee running the length of the pitch to celebrate with the hibs fans and Mixu cartwheels in the 6-2 game :D

Scouse Hibee
16-03-2012, 06:19 PM
Mine at Tynie in 94 when I clearly under estimated the absolute hatred of Hibs by Hearts fans on the way back along Gorgie Road, it certainly wasn't what I was used to at a Mersey derby! Good job I could bob and weave :greengrin

Hibernia&Alba
16-03-2012, 06:37 PM
Mine at Tynie in 94 when I clearly under estimated the absolute hatred of Hibs by Hearts fans on the way back along Gorgie Road, it certainly wasn't what I was used to at a Mersey derby! Good job I could bob and weave :greengrin

:greengrin

The Merseyside derby is the exception. They even sit together! Impossible in any other city.

Hibercelona
16-03-2012, 06:38 PM
Frank Sauzee scoring at the opposite end in the Millennium Derby and running the full length of the pitch to celebrate with the Hibs fans.

Dean Shiels mauling Craig Gordon has to be up there too :hilarious

This!

And his little shake of the fist at ER after losing his front teeth. :greengrin

jarre1875
16-03-2012, 06:40 PM
Gordon Hunter's after scoring and ending the streak. :flag:

patlowe
16-03-2012, 06:44 PM
Surprised noone has mentioned the shiels winner in the 2-1 win towards the end of Mowbray's first season.

SteveHFC
16-03-2012, 06:50 PM
Grant Brebner's celebration at the 4-4 game when he ran into the hibs end when Craig James put the ball into the back of the net.

since90plustwo
16-03-2012, 06:58 PM
Deano when he went nuts with the late winner in the 2004-05 season IIRC!

erin go bragh
16-03-2012, 07:03 PM
Between Sauzee [running the lenth of the park to celebrate with us]
Archibald just standing with his arms aloft and the hibs end going totally mental.
Deano scoring the winner after being 1 goal down [browns clanger in goal ]
Hunter scoring the goal/winner to end that fin horrible run .
All of the above were special , cant pick a winner :greengrin
ggtth

Onion
16-03-2012, 07:47 PM
Surprised noone has mentioned the shiels winner in the 2-1 win towards the end of Mowbray's first season.

:agree: very special moment...... but Archie scoring in the 11 v 10 match at the Hibs end has to the be among the most MENTAL celebrations ever witnessed at Tynie.

pentlando
16-03-2012, 07:52 PM
What's everyone's favourite (Hibs obviously!) goal celebration at Tynie?

I reckon that Riordan's in the Casper game must be up there? I've got an ace picture of that on my wall, the Hibs "reserve team" celebrating in front of the Hearts fans, with them looking sad and dejected, and one older woman telling them to 'beat it' with her hand, too funny.

If there was any clothing left on me it'd be a huge surprise!

SteveHFC
16-03-2012, 07:53 PM

Would do the sparky to them :giruy:

BroxburnHibee
16-03-2012, 07:57 PM
:agree: very special moment...... but Archie scoring in the 11 v 10 match at the Hibs end has to the be among the most MENTAL celebrations ever witnessed at Tynie.

:agree:

I described it in another thread as 'total carnage' :greengrin

You just dinnae get that in the all seated stadia :tee hee:

Kojock
16-03-2012, 08:05 PM
Has to be Gordon Hunters goal closely followed by Pat Stantons offside equaliser in the tenth minute of injury time around 1975/76

Tha Cabbage Kid
16-03-2012, 08:08 PM
was the game that sauzee lost his two front teeth not a derby game? when he picked up his teeth and shook his fist. that made me feel ******in amazin'

that was one of mine!
i would celebrate by doing a ravinelli with a t-shirt underneath saying "let's paint this place green and white!"

deano6-2
16-03-2012, 11:30 PM
was the game that sauzee lost his two front teeth not a derby game? when he picked up his teeth and shook his fist. that made me feel ******in amazin'

that was one of mine!
i would celebrate by doing a ravinelli with a t-shirt underneath saying "let's paint this place green and white!"
That's was a derby at Easter road. 3-1 the cabbage.

TrickyNicky
17-03-2012, 12:10 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luB0aej4_rE :greengrin

frazeHFC
17-03-2012, 12:13 AM
I can't even imagine what i would be like if i scored! :thumbsup:

TrickyNicky
17-03-2012, 12:15 AM
Another beauty - O' Connor, in the last minute!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjMK2oRF1Z8&feature=related

TrickyNicky
17-03-2012, 12:22 AM
BTW, I'd take my shirt off, swing it round mah head, jump in the crowd, open a contraband can ay lager, down it in a oner, crush it oan me heid, stand up on the hoarding and pee on the Jambos keeper like a Greek statue! ( in the dying seconds of course, so that my red card did not affect the team apart from my 1 game ban the following week v Rangers who were extinct by then and we were given a bye, thus null and voiding my suspension ).

PaulC
17-03-2012, 09:59 AM
BTW, I'd take my shirt off, swing it round mah head, jump in the crowd, open a contraband can ay lager, down it in a oner, crush it oan me heid, stand up on the hoarding and pee on the Jambos keeper like a Greek statue! ( in the dying seconds of course, so that my red card did not affect the team apart from my 1 game ban the following week v Rangers who were extinct by then and we were given a bye, thus null and voiding my suspension ).

Brilliant - but I think you would get more than a 1 game ban for that one :agree:

hailhail22
17-03-2012, 10:12 AM
Celebrations at Tynie is hard for me never been to a game there and we have actually won, so ull be pleased to know I am not attending tomorrow !!!

nonshinyfinish
17-03-2012, 10:14 AM
Sauzee in the 0-3 game. :agree:

Length-of-the-pitch runs are just about my favourite type of celebration anyway - see also Alen Orman at Ibrox.

tamig
17-03-2012, 10:39 AM
Between Sauzee [running the lenth of the park to celebrate with us]
Archibald just standing with his arms aloft and the hibs end going totally mental.
Deano scoring the winner after being 1 goal down [browns clanger in goal ]
Hunter scoring the goal/winner to end that fin horrible run .
All of the above were special , cant pick a winner :greengrin
ggtth
The sad thing is - if you add in Riordan's penalty - I thinks that you've covered every win we've had at Tynecastle in the last 25 years or so. Not a good record at all.

Hibercelona
17-03-2012, 10:43 AM
I personally don't like the mad radge celebrations from players. I think a simple "pat on the back, job done" has more class about it.

Russian Hibs Fan
17-03-2012, 10:57 AM
Dean Shiels penalty and clash with Gordon after he scored. :thumbsup::flag: