PDA

View Full Version : Mad Vlad blames the players for lack of wages

H18sry
16-03-2012, 01:48 PM
http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/hearts/300824-hearts-criticise-stagnating-fringe-players-as-wages-go-unpaid/ :greengrin

You couldn't make it up.

matty_f
16-03-2012, 01:59 PM
http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/hearts/300824-hearts-criticise-stagnating-fringe-players-as-wages-go-unpaid/ :greengrin

You couldn't make it up.

Welts :agree:

Mikey
16-03-2012, 02:00 PM
I lost count of the number of contradictions in there :greengrin

JimBHibees
16-03-2012, 02:03 PM
That is truly brilliant. Why buy Beattie? Why extend Skacel in January? As usual makes no sense whatsover.

HibbyAndy
16-03-2012, 02:03 PM
Fudriffic.

:yw: First time ive used this smilie, Barry eh:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Caversham Green
16-03-2012, 02:15 PM
Interesting that Ukio Bankas clearly don't want to be associated with them. :hmmm:

Mikeystewart
16-03-2012, 02:19 PM
Hearts: It's the players fault we have spent too much on player wages

Players: But you told us you could afford it and we where part of your long term plan of splitting the old firm and winning the Champions League?

Hearts: Yeah but its still your fault cause you didnt want to move on to another club for a fraction of your current wage. And it Totally mowgli's fault for us not having the money to pay you.

Players: You mad bro? I've got George Street tabs to pay off.

truehibernian
16-03-2012, 02:21 PM
Keep taking their money agent Obua :wink:

bingo70
16-03-2012, 02:21 PM
Hearts: It's the players fault we have spent too much on player wages

Players: But you told us you could afford it and we where part of your long term plan of splitting the old firm and winning the Champions League?

Hearts: Yeah but its still your fault cause you didnt want to move on to another club for a fraction of your current wage. And it Totally mowgli's fault for us not having the money to pay you.

Players: You mad bro? I've got George Street tabs to pay off.

More to the point though is it no about time you changed that username of yours? ;-)

Saorsa
16-03-2012, 02:26 PM

You couldn't make it up.Ha ha, brilliant, it's the players fault that a club who couldnae afford them signed them http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r623/JDPH1875/smilies/greengrin2g.gif

I hope everyone of those players sit it out 'til the end of their contracts :agree:

PaulSmith
16-03-2012, 02:39 PM
'Hearts refute funding doubts' - Headline

'Hearts expect that players wages will be paid before the end of March' - First sentance

mmmm, what's strange about the headline and the actual fact

Holmesdale Hibs
16-03-2012, 02:45 PM
Wow. I though they had exhausted every possible insane statement a club could make. This is crazy for so many reasons it's difficult to know where to begin.

In summary: ha ha girfuy

Col2
16-03-2012, 02:45 PM
Over on kickback it's the 'best worded statement they have seen since Vlad came in'. You have got to worry about the ability of the average yam to live in even a semi real world.

So basically headline suggests NO financial worries but statement says players will be paid minimum 2 weeks late and hint that this will continue until the summer. Wonder if the players are happy to accept 3-4 months of more delays in weeks not days. Still..... At least they are not trying to re-re-sign players or sign new players since this all kicked off....oh wait...

poolman
16-03-2012, 02:50 PM
Over on kickback it's the 'best worded statement they have seen since Vlad came in'. You have got to worry about the ability of the average yam to live in even a semi real world.

So basically headline suggests NO financial worries but statement says players will be paid minimum 2 weeks late and hint that this will continue until the summer. Wonder if the players are happy to accept 3-4 months of more delays in weeks not days. Still..... At least they are not trying to re-re-sign players or sign new players since this all kicked off....oh wait...

Dearie me, they really do take the garibaldi

So a statement like that is better than the inane rants about winning the Champions League then :rolleyes:

Wotherspiniesta
16-03-2012, 02:53 PM

The hearts fans are just confused by some of the long words in the statement. It looks clever and well worded by using terms like "self-sufficient cost base" and "pressure on income streams from commercial operations"....it all sounds great, but you can guarantee not one of them know what it really means.

The part at the end about their top players attracting interest from England and "Europe" should be all they need to know.

What's that burning smell? I detect a fire sale.

Kato
16-03-2012, 02:53 PM
Flumps

HIBERNIAN-0762
16-03-2012, 02:56 PM
It's a question I've asked myself so many times...

Just what planet do they come from and what planet are they on?

Priceless baloney from the crackpot once again

You really cannot make this this stuff up and be sane at the same time

Deary deary me...

Hibercelona
16-03-2012, 02:59 PM
"It's the players faults we have to pay them. They should be here for nothing or leave for nothing...." :blah:

blackpoolhibs
16-03-2012, 03:01 PM
It's a question I've asked myself so many times...

Just what planet do they come from and what planet are they on?

Priceless baloney from the crackpot once again

You really cannot make this this stuff up and be sane at the same time

Deary deary me...

Its gone way past any reality at tynecastle now. The support have to take whatever's said these days and just accept it without question, they have no other option now.

Vlad does as he wants
he does as he waaannts
vladimar romanov
he does as he wants.

:greengrin

Malonga's Cat
16-03-2012, 03:03 PM
So, they don't have a problem with raising funds, but can't pay their players.

They are cutting back costs but will remain one of the top 3 spenders.

They offer a contract to players then criticise them when they want to see it out.

They are slimming down the squad but just signed Beattie.

:idiot:

Judas Iscariot
16-03-2012, 03:17 PM
Pity the SPL SHAT it bigtime when the should have banned them from signing new players or re-signing guys on new deals etc

The organisation that runs our league is as big a shambles as what the Hertz are...

Hibernia Na Eir
16-03-2012, 03:20 PM
Keep taking their money agent Obua :wink:

More like keep taking their DRUGS !!

What a merry old circus! Full of fun :greengrin

BonnieFitbaTeam
16-03-2012, 03:41 PM
"...downward pressure on.....matchday ticket sales.."

How does that happen when Tynie is sold out every week ? :rolleyes:

Twa Cairpets
16-03-2012, 03:50 PM
Well, I've missed Vlad over the past few weeks.

Bottom line is "how dare players want paid there contractual dues when I've decided they're all part of the mafia plot to undermine me". I wouldnt fancy Kello being front of the queue when the pay packets get handed out at some unidentified future point...

I think for the first time, the bunker mentality may just go this time, and the players may have the view, finally, that what theyre putting up with is utter madness. Good timing for us I think. There's justa different "feel" about this latest installment of nocashflowproblemhermovealong-gate.

Die spawn of Hunnery! (Right after the mighty Cabbage have reamed you a new one...).

Famous Fiver
16-03-2012, 04:26 PM
Surely as soon as a club is unable to pay players that is cheating.

Every match should be 0-3 until the wages are up to date.

That's just for a start and SPL should have statutary sanctions to deal with situations like this.

Tha Cabbage Kid
16-03-2012, 06:11 PM
Is it me of is this unbelievable!!! they sign all these players to get and then when they have a problem with money they blame the fringe players? link here (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17393321)

the fact that they even point the finger at anyone else is just shocking!

what a bunch of...................:dancer:

Tha Cabbage Kid
16-03-2012, 06:14 PM
if the players dont have anywhere to go do they have to leave?

no amount of sweary words can discribe these a***s!!!

The_Todd
16-03-2012, 06:30 PM
Classless, as per.

brog
16-03-2012, 07:58 PM
So basically they boast that they will be selling all their best players in the transfer window & yet somehow the team will be stronger - & the Yams swallow it again!! Unbelievable but like many others I'm at a loss to know just why the SPL/SFA are not taking action. It wasn't coincidence the Players were paid on time only when action was threatened.

Mikeystewart
17-03-2012, 12:09 AM
More to the point though is it no about time you changed that username of yours? ;-)

Would seem a bit silly to change it when it actually is ma name ;-)

Hibercelona
17-03-2012, 12:38 AM
Would seem a bit silly to change it when it actually is ma name ;-)

I always knew you were a hibby deep down Mikey! :aok:

You never looked happy in the maroon. :wink:

Wotherspiniesta
17-03-2012, 04:11 PM
That is truly brilliant. Why buy Beattie? Why extend Skacel in January? As usual makes no sense whatsover.

Jim you're famous. You've just been quoted by googly eyes on Sportscene. :greengrin

Jim44
17-03-2012, 04:30 PM
The Jambo policy seems to be that all contacts should end six months prior to the actual end of the contracted period, unless the player states that he is willing to sign a new contract (if Mad Vlad wants him). It's called, 'Having your cake and eating it'.

Baldy Foghorn
17-03-2012, 04:54 PM
The irony being Mr Romanov has agreed these player wages, and of course has meddled in playing matters, advising who can or can't be selected....To then moan about players doing nothing whilst getting paid is all rather confusing for him....Hope they jokers go the same way as Rangers:wink:

Hibs7
17-03-2012, 05:03 PM
Hearts are ***** end off.

Gettin' Auld
17-03-2012, 05:29 PM
They're just a laughing stock now........Hurry up and die!!