PDA

View Full Version : Yams Players Won't Be Paid Tomorrow (Friday 16th)

Mikey
15-03-2012, 01:55 PM
According to SSN.

They've been told they'll be paid around a week late.

lyonhibs
15-03-2012, 01:57 PM
I'm surprised this even passes for news these days.

Joke of a club.

yeezus.
15-03-2012, 01:58 PM

Joke of a club.

:not worth

Part/Time Supporter
15-03-2012, 02:02 PM
Damn, that lot usually pull their finger out of their backsides when Romanov "forgets" to pay them.

SteveHFC
15-03-2012, 02:03 PM
PLEASING :thumbsup:

Keith_M
15-03-2012, 02:03 PM
Strangely enough, I was going to post bemoaning the lack of Hawrts stories on here recently.

I thought everybody was just too caught up in the Rankers events to pay any attention.

Anyway, one week late, no big deal, nothing to see here....

SteveHFC
15-03-2012, 02:04 PM
http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/vladas-bankas.jpg

Could we get these printed off for Sunday? :cb

seven nowt
15-03-2012, 02:04 PM
The third biggest club in Scottish football. They're so deluded. They'll say that until they reach extinction too.

Cheaters never win.

Hibernia&Alba
15-03-2012, 02:06 PM
Shambles. How long before they end up in the same situation as their big brother in Glasgow? The dysfunctional family in Scottish football

Golden Bear
15-03-2012, 02:09 PM
It's a sobering thought to know that our money will be contributing towards their wage costs.

Let's hope they're not on some sort of ultimatum to beat us otherwise there will be no cash.

:rolleyes:

lucky
15-03-2012, 02:09 PM
Luke Shanley saying on twitter they'll find out in a week when they get paid. They must be praying we shift our tickets for Sunday. But how many times can this be allowed to happen. Joke club.

xyz23jc
15-03-2012, 02:13 PM
Damn, that lot usually pull their finger out of their backsides when Romanov "forgets" to pay them.

Exactly, just what I was thinking!!!! :worried:

Pete
15-03-2012, 02:14 PM

Wads of monopoly money would do. :-)

Watch the hearts players stop in their tracks.

Part/Time Supporter
15-03-2012, 02:15 PM
Second thought: why did Hearts sign Craig Beattie when they presumably knew that cash would be tight? Or, to the SFA / SPL, why were they allowed to sign Craig Beattie?

WarringtonHibee
15-03-2012, 02:18 PM

http://1875media.co.uk/vladcash/

Re-uploaded the originals, hi-res. :wink:

EskbankHibby
15-03-2012, 02:30 PM
time for the SFA/SPL to show some baws imo, these thieves have had their warning, playing players they are not paying for = cheating, simple as that.

hibs0666
15-03-2012, 02:31 PM
Was there not some sanction the SPL would apply if the yaks were late payers again?

MB62
15-03-2012, 02:31 PM
Second thought: why did Hearts sign Craig Beattie when they presumably knew that cash would be tight? Or, to the SFA / SPL, why were they allowed to sign Craig Beattie?

Exactly what I have been asking too. Given their recent history, they should not have been allowed to sign anybody until it was proved they had the finances available to look after the staff they already have.

The other point of course is, why would Beattie want to sign for them when he must have known about their financial problems, unless he has been given an unbelievable salary.

Elephant Stone
15-03-2012, 02:34 PM
Why did they bring in a new player if they can't afford to pay wages? Shambles of a club.

HUTCHYHIBBY
15-03-2012, 02:36 PM
Will it stop them beating us like they normally do? Thats all I'm bothered about!

Ritchie
15-03-2012, 02:37 PM
this is a bad thing considering we play them on sunday.... they always seem to get a result the game after this type of news breaks! :rolleyes:

PatHead
15-03-2012, 02:37 PM
Exactly what I have been asking too. Given their recent history, they should not have been allowed to sign anybody until it was proved they had the finances available to look after the staff they already have.

The other point of course is, why would Beattie want to sign for them when he must have known about their financial problems, unless he has been given an unbelievable salary.

Good one!!!!!!!!!!!!

adhibs
15-03-2012, 02:42 PM
Had only just today started considering going on sunday, no chance now tho

Kato
15-03-2012, 02:54 PM
They don't do dealing out pay.

HibbyAndy
15-03-2012, 02:58 PM
Was there not some sanction the SPL would apply if the yaks were late payers again?

Yes there was a sanction in place, So the Sfa better show some baws and nail the morons!!!!!

Golden Bear
15-03-2012, 03:35 PM
It's now only "a possibility" that the maroon charlatans will not be paid tomorrow.

According to the 4.30 sports news on Beeb radio.

Monts
15-03-2012, 03:44 PM
Yes there was a sanction in place, So the Sfa better show some baws and nail the morons!!!!!

That would only come into place if they didnt meet the deadline set in January. They (almost) did.

Any sanctions would now need to wait until another complaint is lodged by the players.

Mikey
15-03-2012, 03:47 PM
That would only come into place if they didnt meet the deadline set in January. They (almost) did.

Any sanctions would now need to wait until another complaint is lodged by the players.

Yep, I believe they would have to start the process again.

Golden Bear
15-03-2012, 03:51 PM
Yep, I believe they would have to start the process again.

:agree:

The Hearts fans seem to forget that it was their own Players who instigated the threat of action the last time. But who can really blame the playing squad?

Hibs7
15-03-2012, 03:57 PM
If they have not been paid on the due date, then they should not ne allowed to play until they are paid, otherwise they are classed amateurs

greenginger
15-03-2012, 04:02 PM
Had only just today started considering going on sunday, no chance now tho

Yep, I am withholding my money in support of the Yam players. Hope they down tools in protest too.:greengrin

15-03-2012, 04:05 PM

Joke of a club.

:agree: The big breaking news story should be when they DO get paid on time!

They are a shambles.

Jones28
15-03-2012, 04:08 PM
Aha!

Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me,
Hearts never got paaaaid
Happy Birthday to me!

It's my birthday btw :greengrin

C'mon Hibs, FTH not just for my birthday but in memory of my Great-Uncle Alan Goodwin, who died earlier this week. No doubt he'll be watching on from above, RIP

SteveHFC
15-03-2012, 04:08 PM
Aha!

Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me,
Hearts never got paaaaid
Happy Birthday to me!

It's my birthday btw :greengrin

C'mon Hibs, FTH not just for my birthday but in memory of my Great-Uncle Alan Goodwin, who died earlier this week. No doubt he'll be watching on from above, RIP

Happy Birthday :aok:

greenginger
15-03-2012, 04:20 PM
I read over on Kerrydale Street some poster did a freedom of information request to Glasgow City Council inquiring how much they were due by Rangers.

They got a reply back that the total was £ 99,587.00 .

Anyone care to request our Council to provide the Yams current balance ? :aok:

Winston Ingram
15-03-2012, 04:23 PM

Not only that they able to extend Skacel's deal. Farce

NOLA
15-03-2012, 04:27 PM
yep, seems to be a good incentive for them to win or no wages till who knows:rolleyes:

Winston Ingram
15-03-2012, 04:33 PM
I hope our fans aren't daft enough to buy catering, programmes etc to help pay them. Cheating bassas

Spike Mandela
15-03-2012, 04:35 PM
At least we shouldn't have to read leaked stories from players about the 'pain' they are going through this time. They had the chance to do something before and buckled. They have made their bed so let them lie in it.

No sympathy Hibs, let's get ****ing intae them!!:flag::flag:

HIBERNIAN-0762
15-03-2012, 04:39 PM
Deary me, what must Craig Beattie be thinking right now..

An absolute joke of a football club,

Thank God I'm Hibernian

:agree:

Broken Gnome
15-03-2012, 04:46 PM
An extra 1500 people paying 29 quid to support Hibs on Sunday is not exactly going to plug a black hole in Hearts finances and give them a balance sheet to rival Apple... Not an excuse.

Jones28
15-03-2012, 04:46 PM
Happy Birthday :aok:

Cheers mate :thumbsup:

KdyHby
15-03-2012, 04:52 PM
I hope our fans aren't daft enough to buy catering, programmes etc to help pay them. Cheating bassas

I'm not going to the match for this reason

Togs91
15-03-2012, 04:58 PM
An extra 1500 people paying 29 quid to support Hibs on Sunday is not exactly going to plug a black hole in Hearts finances and give them a balance sheet to rival Apple... Not an excuse.

Exactly, still going to be there, let the "CHEAT" chants begin!!

Hibercelona
15-03-2012, 05:31 PM
No doubt they've been told that they'll be paid on monday but only if they win.

Thats how BIG, honest, respectable clubs operate. :rolleyes:

Togs91
15-03-2012, 05:54 PM
Im sure the team would want us to go and support them rather than down tools for yams moneys sake! GGTTH

Billy Whizz
15-03-2012, 05:58 PM
Im sure the team would want us to go and support them rather than down tools for yams moneys sake! GGTTH

Here here

Hibernia Na Eir
15-03-2012, 06:09 PM
nae doubt it'll galvanize they gits as per usual.
Hibs have to man up and throw everything at them on Sunday. hassle them, get angry and get in their faces!

Speedy
15-03-2012, 07:18 PM
I read over on Kerrydale Street some poster did a freedom of information request to Glasgow City Council inquiring how much they were due by Rangers.

They got a reply back that the total was £ 99,587.00 .

Anyone care to request our Council to provide the Yams current balance ? :aok:

What a waste of money the freedom of information act is

bighairyfaeleith
15-03-2012, 07:25 PM
What a waste of money the freedom of information act is

depends if they pay it back or not, it's taxpayers money after all.

Hibernia&Alba
15-03-2012, 09:43 PM
Will it stop them beating us like they normally do? Thats all I'm bothered about!

Wooooaaaaa, Hutchy. Positive thoughts only in derby week, mate :aok:

ScottB
15-03-2012, 09:48 PM
Am I the only one thinking that most of the charges brought against Rangers today could easily be levelled at Hearts?

Jim44
15-03-2012, 09:56 PM
At least we shouldn't have to read leaked stories from players about the 'pain' they are going through this time. They had the chance to do something before and buckled. They have made their bed so let them lie in it.

No sympathy Hibs, let's get ****ing intae them!!:flag::flag:

Exactly. The players have given Mad Vlad carte blanche to walk all over them with contempt when he feels like it and the SFA abd SPL have more or less given him their blessing.

FranckSuzy
15-03-2012, 09:57 PM
Am I the only one thinking that most of the charges brought against Rangers today could easily be levelled at Hearts?

No, and I've 'tweeted' your man from Ch. 4 who's currently writing about the Gers to remind him of such :agree:

ShanksSaidNo
15-03-2012, 10:12 PM
P*sh thing is, with all that's goin on at Ibrox coupled with it bein cup final weekend yet another debacle at Tynecradar will more than likely slip under the radar.

Badabing
15-03-2012, 10:27 PM
Went to Ayr,going to the semi, not going to the PBS but if I'm being honest it's nothing to do with my money or theirs I'm just fed up of coming away from there with at best a crappy draw. Good luck to all those going and I hope I'm green with envy come 13-50 on Sunday. GGTTH.

AK86
15-03-2012, 11:22 PM
lets ignore them. they might go away

if folk want to support / work for/ write about that pile of tom kite then they deserve nought

JimBHibees
16-03-2012, 08:54 AM
So I am assuming that Jongleurs FC will now be getting hammered for this given the warnings previously or did the promised SFA/SPL punishment only count for that particular instance.

Twa Cairpets
16-03-2012, 08:57 AM
So I am assuming that Jongleurs FC will now be getting hammered for this given the warnings previously or did the promised SFA/SPL punishment only count for that particular instance.

Needs another players complaint to trigger anything

Kojock
16-03-2012, 08:59 AM
Just posting to let all the Hertz know that I also get paid on the 16th of every month and on checking my bank balance I can cofirm that my wages are in the bank. Thank f*** I dont work for Hertz. :na na:

JimBHibees
16-03-2012, 09:01 AM
Needs another players complaint to trigger anything

Even though they complained previously? Thought that initial complaint would have been taken into account. If not and the players dont complain this time they deserve to be treated the way they have been.

konte's one-two
16-03-2012, 09:05 AM
Is this not further proof (relating to thread onaudited accounts) that there will be no Europe for our Yam chums?

Accounts need to prove that the club is a going concern, but if there is no money this cannot be the case.

Either Vlad releases/gets a hold of some more money or Los Yambolinos could be joining the Huns!

Golden Bear
16-03-2012, 09:45 AM
Even though they complained previously? Thought that initial complaint would have been taken into account. If not and the players dont complain this time they deserve to be treated the way they have been.

The Daily Record "understands" the Hearts players will wait until next week to see how the situation develops before deciding whether to lodge another complaint against the Gorgie Club.

Hibercelona
16-03-2012, 10:25 AM
The Daily Record "understands" the Hearts players will wait until next week to see how the situation develops before deciding whether to lodge another complaint against the Gorgie Club.

What a bunch of spineless cowards. If they aren't paid next week, it'll be yet another week they'll choose to wait.

neilmartinrocks
16-03-2012, 11:50 AM
we should issue Ivan a couple of crisp £5 notes to drop as he goes maybe slow them up as they stop to pick them up!!:greengrin

Spike Mandela
28-03-2012, 12:20 PM
Anyone know if this lot have been paid yet? I need my living room painted.

Keith_M
28-03-2012, 12:30 PM

Wasn't it the case that it was going to be two weeks late? That would make the wages due on Friday 30th.

heretoday
28-03-2012, 01:03 PM
Hearts seem to have found the secret of success. Make them wait for their inflated wages and realise how lucky they are to be kicking a football around for a living.

Andy74
28-03-2012, 01:19 PM
Strange situation where the SPL got involved at the one time they got paid on time, then charged them for being a day late, yet all the other weeks of being late have gone without anything being done.

Why was there not a follow up that all future wages must be paid on time or action will be taken straight away?

12 days late and hardly a word about it whilst a player they signed after these issues goes on to have a key role in their recent games. Only St Mirren have commented so far.

greenginger
28-03-2012, 01:31 PM
I think it is pretty obvious they are going to use next years season ticket proceeds to pay the March wage bill. Kind of an in-house Ticketus deal.

They might spend next years income before the season starts if they don't get their wage bill lowered. :greengrin

Craig_in_Prague
28-03-2012, 01:35 PM
Strange situation where the SPL got involved at the one time they got paid on time, then charged them for being a day late, yet all the other weeks of being late have gone without anything being done.

Why was there not a follow up that all future wages must be paid on time or action will be taken straight away?

12 days late and hardly a word about it whilst a player they signed after these issues goes on to have a key role in their recent games. Only St Mirren have commented so far.

agree with all
however Mad Vlad knows he can play games now and will continue to do so.

I still don't think they should go unpunished, whether or not players complain, the financial integrity of our game is gone.

They should have came down hard on them in Jan... but nope, the farce goes on.

JimBHibees
28-03-2012, 01:35 PM

Apparently the players have to complain again which to me makes no sense at all. They have complained previously about non-payment to the SPL any action against the club should then have been based on future non-payment say for a prescribed period. This we cant do anythign without the players complaining is nonsense and an easy get out for Jongleurs FC.

Hibernia&Alba
28-03-2012, 01:45 PM

:top marks

:greengrin

They are available for hire, but due to a bad experience with a previous employer, can only accept cash in haun.

Judas Iscariot
28-03-2012, 02:19 PM

The SPL won't do heehaw cos they're a shower of spineless ****s..

Hertz should've been HAMMERED by now, makes a total mockery of this already shambolic league!

JimBHibees
28-03-2012, 02:53 PM
Paid now, BBC has learned. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17539284

Spike Mandela
28-03-2012, 02:57 PM

Spooky, I pose the question and then they get paid.:shocked:

For my next question, are Hearts in liquidation yet?:greengrin

Andy74
28-03-2012, 03:20 PM
I think it is pretty obvious they are going to use next years season ticket proceeds to pay the March wage bill. Kind of an in-house Ticketus deal.

They might spend next years income before the season starts if they don't get their wage bill lowered. :greengrin

Exactly. Sold some season tickets, pay the players. I did say this in December about not lasting past January though so I'm wary of saying that I can't see how they can operate next year.

Famous5forever
28-03-2012, 03:27 PM

This is good they usually get beat once they get paid

Hibrandenburg
28-03-2012, 06:36 PM

If it's whitewashing you're after I'd look a bit further west if I was you.

Jim44
28-03-2012, 07:23 PM
Apparently the players have to complain again which to me makes no sense at all. They have complained previously about non-payment to the SPL any action against the club should then have been based on future non-payment say for a prescribed period. This we cant do anythign without the players complaining is nonsense and an easy get out for Jongleurs FC.

It's a bit like wife beating. Nothing happens unless the woman makes a complaint. The Jambo players finally complained and the SPL reluctantly got involved. Back to wife beating ...... if the wife is seen to be beaten up by the husband again, the authorities would step in and increase the punishment, assuming the husband was found guilty. Similarly, the Janbo players are again publicly abused but the SPL do Sweet Fanny Adams. I reckon the SPL's knickers are so terminally twisted by the imminent death of their favourite child that they aren't even interested in the Gorgie Circus. Carte blanche to Mad Vlad.

Jim44
28-03-2012, 07:25 PM
This is good they usually get beat once they get paid

They hadn't been paid by last weekend and still got beaten. :greengrin

Kaiser1962
28-03-2012, 07:28 PM
It's a bit like wife beating. Nothing happens unless the woman makes a complaint. The Jambo players finally complained and the SPL reluctantly got involved. Back to wife beating ...... if the wife is seen to be beaten up by the husband again, the authorities would step in and increase the punishment, assuming the husband was found guilty. Similarly, the Janbo players are again publicly abused but the SPL do Sweet Fanny Adams. I reckon the SPL's knickers are so terminally twisted by the imminent death of their favourite child that they aren't even interested in the Gorgie Circus. Carte blanche to Mad Vlad.

Unfortunately the stats show that the poor wife is beaten 36 times before she makes a complaint.

Capt Mainwaring
28-03-2012, 08:41 PM
Amusing however that will be paying this month's wages with cash from Season Ticket sales for next season.

bruno
28-03-2012, 09:13 PM
Amusing however that will be paying this month's wages with cash from Season Ticket sales for next season.
We'll be fine. We get a million from Sunderland in the summer. Next installment from newco for Lee Wallace. That'll be our wages paid til about December then it'll be panic stations again.

Col2
28-03-2012, 09:21 PM
Hand to mouth eh Bruno? Wouldnt rely on money from Huns or Huns 2. No summar spending spree this year then?

mim
28-03-2012, 09:33 PM
We'll be fine. We get a million from Sunderland in the summer. Next installment from newco for Lee Wallace. That'll be our wages paid til about December then it'll be panic stations again.

Why on earth would newco pay you any money?? :rolleyes:
Newco didn't sign Wallace or anyone else - they may inherit the playing staff of Oldco, but not the debts.

.............so, tough. :wink:

bruno
28-03-2012, 09:40 PM
Why on earth would newco pay you any money?? :rolleyes:
Newco didn't sign Wallace or anyone else - they may inherit the playing staff of Oldco, but not the debts.

.............so, tough. :wink:
Ha ha your probably right. I'm not even going to pretend that i understand the complexities of liquidation old co newco or whatever but if we rely on this money we are in trouble again. Again i'm not sure but i believe that the SPL can divert money due to rangers from tv money or winnings but think the SPL are as muddled with their rules and regulations that nothing can be certain

mim
28-03-2012, 09:50 PM
Ha ha your probably right. I'm not even going to pretend that i understand the complexities of liquidation old co newco or whatever but if we rely on this money we are in trouble again. Again i'm not sure but i believe that the SPL can divert money due to rangers from tv money or winnings but think the SPL are as muddled with their rules and regulations that nothing can be certain

True, but you're in trouble anyway. :greengrin

Jim44
28-03-2012, 09:59 PM
With all the hoo ha surrounding Rangers throwing up smokescreens to kind of cover up the antics of the Gorgie circus, you would get the impression that everything in the garden is rosy over there. Certainly, Vlad has won the battle of non payment of wages as the players have given him the thumbs up to any financial abuse he wants to throw at them. However, how are things in other areas? For example, is there not a problem with audited (or non-audited) accounts on the horizon. I'd be surprised if their books were in any semblance of order and if they are not accepted, what are the implications?

Kato
28-03-2012, 10:22 PM
I'm not even going to pretend that i understand the complexities of liquidation........

Get prepared for a crash course.

CentreLine
28-03-2012, 10:29 PM

I think it is worth remembering that rangers were not in trouble when the SPL last took "tough" action against hahahahearts. Too close to the neighbours to start rocking the boat now?