PDA

View Full Version : Let's make some noise!

Hibeesmad
13-03-2012, 08:25 PM
As everyone knows we have hearts on the weekend and as fans we have to boost this team as there confidence is growing and by doing that we have to be lyrical for 90 mins! So let's go to tynecastle show the hearts fans who we are and give the team the praise they deserve and hopefully celebrate at the end of the game and feel proud of ourselves! GGTTH

seanraff07
14-03-2012, 08:48 AM
As everyone knows we have hearts on the weekend and as fans we have to boost this team as there confidence is growing and by doing that we have to be lyrical for 90 mins! So let's go to tynecastle show the hearts fans who we are and give the team the praise they deserve and hopefully celebrate at the end of the game and feel proud of ourselves! GGTTH

Agreed mate. Get yourself along to the Murrayfield Hotel pre-match as well for the corteo to ***********, the aim is to have no voice left by the end of the night :aok:

frazeHFC
14-03-2012, 10:16 AM
Lets make 'some' noise? No :bitchy:

Lets make a ****load of noise!!!

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

edinburghhibee
14-03-2012, 08:28 PM
Lets get right in about these tramps! right from the off behind the team there doesn't sound like there will be many of us but **** it the ones who are coming can show the boys we are behind them 110% if we can lift them with our vocals before the game we can start with a bang and get in there faces Hearts won't know whats hit them!!!

:flag::flag::pfgwa:flag::flag:

EH54
14-03-2012, 10:35 PM
Can't wait and as normal ill be in full voice in the Murryfield and Tyni! :flag:

frazeHFC
14-03-2012, 11:04 PM
Can't wait and as normal ill be in full voice in the Murryfield and Tyni! :flag:

:thumbsup:

You leaving with the corteo?

Gonna be quality!

:thumbsup:

Togs91
14-03-2012, 11:26 PM
Times everybody meeting at the murrayfield? Sitting outside at 8:55? ;)

frazeHFC
14-03-2012, 11:41 PM
Times everybody meeting at the murrayfield? Sitting outside at 8:55? ;)

I'm not going that early but some are. :agree:

Hibernia&Alba
14-03-2012, 11:47 PM
There'll be plenty of noise in our section, guaranteed. Spirits are much higher than they were just a few weeks ago, and I think we'll get at least a point. Can't wait.

:flag::flag::flag:

yeezus.
15-03-2012, 11:19 AM
I wish I could make it on Sunday. However, I will be making noise in Aberdeen... in a pub... GGTTH!:flag: