PDA

View Full Version : Riordan?

beensaidbefore
12-03-2012, 10:58 PM
Where is Riordan now? and the folk saying they would have him back...would you still, given our current forwards improvement of late?

Viva_Palmeiras
12-03-2012, 11:11 PM
Where is Riordan now? and the folk saying they would have him back...would you still, given our current forwards improvement of late?

And they're off ! (again). ;)

frazeHFC
12-03-2012, 11:13 PM
It's beensaidbefore ffs.

:na na:

Jones28
13-03-2012, 12:21 AM
Jeezo gie it a break for a week or 2 FFS ;)

Ozyhibby
13-03-2012, 12:23 AM
Seriously though, has he got a new club yet? Not heard anything.

steakbake
13-03-2012, 04:58 AM
Daft thread, but - what a waste.

Niffy
13-03-2012, 05:14 AM
He's signing for Aberdeen on a short term, and will do the damage in the semi.

Maybe.

scott7_0(Prague)
13-03-2012, 05:36 AM
Google it, :-)

Keith_M
13-03-2012, 08:19 AM
Stated on another thread that he can't sign for a club yet for tax reasons.

Sign now, Rangers best friend wants a wad of cash.

.Sean.
13-03-2012, 08:25 AM
Thought he was signing for some Polish team?

HIBERNIAN-0762
13-03-2012, 08:28 AM
Not again!...

:yawn:

:rolleyes:

yeezus.
13-03-2012, 12:12 PM
Last I herd, Killie were interested .. that was back in Januray.

Dashing Bob S
13-03-2012, 01:40 PM
-I would have Deeks back in a heartbeat, quality, a proven scorer and one of our own.:agree:

-He doesn't do enough work, is a disruptive influence and walked out on us twice. :rolleyes:

-Ah, but you don't know the real story there:wink:

-No, he's been a great player but he went badly off the boil and its time to move on.

-But look at the terrible service he got and the s*ite he was surrounded by, and he was played out of position.

-No, I'm afraid Deeks squandered his god-given talent, like the silly laddie, if I had half his ability I'd have given my baw sack to pull that jersey over my head.

-Who are you to criticize Deeks, you don't know the boy, I'm a mate of his from Pilton and you're getting you're *unt kicked in.

-Keyboard hardman

-Call me a keyboard hardman? PM me and we'll meet anywhere you like pal

-Admin: enough you two, this is getting personal, going to have to close this thread.

Repeat every fortnight.

Hibrandenburg
13-03-2012, 07:08 PM
-I would have Deeks back in a heartbeat, quality, a proven scorer and one of our own.:agree:

-He doesn't do enough work, is a disruptive influence and walked out on us twice. :rolleyes:

-No, he's been a great player but he went badly off the boil and its time to move on.

-But look at the terrible service he got and the s*ite he was surrounded by, and he was played out of position.

-No, I'm afraid Deeks squandered his god-given talent, like the silly laddie, if I had half his ability I'd have given my baw sack to pull that jersey over my head.

-Who are you to criticize Deeks, you don't know the boy, I'm a mate of his from Pilton and you're getting you're *unt kicked in.

-Keyboard hardman

-Admin: enough you two, this is getting personal, going to have to close this thread.

Repeat every fortnight.

Tee hee.

Mikeystewart
13-03-2012, 07:31 PM

-Keyboard hardman

Repeat every fortnight.

:top marks

Northernhibee
13-03-2012, 08:24 PM
What's Valdas Trakys doing nowadays?

Maybe we can get him back too?

silverhibee
13-03-2012, 08:42 PM
What's Valdas Trakys doing nowadays?

Maybe we can get him back too?

Good idea, he had a great goal scoring record for Hibs so he did. :aok:

beensaidbefore
13-03-2012, 08:56 PM
Forgive me for not consulting the regular posters rule book before posting a thread, not similar to another iv read on here since we managed to put a decent string of results together.

I think some on here need to get a life cos if your fed up reading about him, there is a simple solution....and the clue is normally in the title of the thread.
Not sure where the thoeretical question mentioned bringing him back either?

The fact of the matter is, he seems to have gone off the radar, genuinely interested and not going to read posts from weeks ago to find out current info.

and question still stands, would he get a game considering GOC isnt even starting?