PDA

View Full Version : Ukio bankas

greenginger
12-03-2012, 01:24 PM
Vlad's bank shares got spooked today, took a sudden plunge this morning and finished up over 13% down on the day.

Then a notice appears on their listing that a property revaluation of their security assets had to be made in January after their annual results had been published.

Some property was over-valued to the tune of 50 million LTL, knocking a rather large hole in their balance sheet.

I wonder if it was the £ 25 million valuation Vlad put on the PBS ? :greengrin

oregonhibby
12-03-2012, 02:36 PM
The old Royal Bank Building in St Andrews Square will be at least 10 of it given what the EEN said a few weeks ago!

jgl07
12-03-2012, 02:51 PM
The old Royal Bank Building in St Andrews Square will be at least 10 of it given what the EEN said a few weeks ago!

That would be a UBIG investment surely.

Hibs7
12-03-2012, 02:59 PM
Would love them to go down the tubes.

Mikey
12-03-2012, 03:01 PM
Would love them to go down the tubes.

The day we win the cup :greengrin

R'Albin
12-03-2012, 03:07 PM
Did TQM sell you his Blackberry? :wink:

steakbake
12-03-2012, 03:11 PM
Going to put my fingers in the ears and forget that this is even being talked about. Hearts' clock been "ticking" more times that Scottish Football has had final nails in its coffin.

Both are cliches of our age.

In the future, when h/net is beamed directly into your consciousness, there will still be a UKIOS BANKAS share price thread, a tick tock thread and a whole variety of situations which hint at their imminent demise, but remain no more reliable than making it all up.

Big Frank
12-03-2012, 04:02 PM
Going to put my fingers in the ears and forget that this is even being talked about. Hearts' clock been "ticking" more times that Scottish Football has had final nails in its coffin.

In the future, when h/net is beamed directly into your consciousness, there will still be a UKIOS BANKAS share price thread, a tick tock thread and a whole variety of situations which hint at their imminent demise, but remain no more reliable than making it all up.

:agree:
:thumbsup:

ancient hibee
12-03-2012, 06:04 PM
Obviously the Kevin Kyle news has had an adverse effect.

Springbank
12-03-2012, 06:43 PM

I think it was Ryan Stevenson's fault yadda yadda etc etc :protest:

blindsummit
12-03-2012, 06:57 PM

Well, both the Royal Bank Building in St Andrews Square and kevin Kyle are large brick like structures with nothing upstairs.....

Sergey
12-03-2012, 08:35 PM
Vlad's bank shares got spooked today, took a sudden plunge this morning and finished up over 13% down on the day.

Then a notice appears on their listing that a property revaluation of their security assets had to be made in January after their annual results had been published.

Some property was over-valued to the tune of 50 million LTL, knocking a rather large hole in their balance sheet.

I wonder if it was the £ 25 million valuation Vlad put on the PBS ? :greengrin

Expect another big hit tomorrow. They (Ukio) have assets that are losing equity faster than you could shake a stick at.

It was only a few months ago that Vlad bought another tranch of shares at 1.15 Lith Litas. He's lost nigh-on 50% on that 'investment'.

When's the wages due this month?

Viva_Palmeiras
12-03-2012, 08:53 PM
How much is Vlad worth these days?

Wind up yam at work claiming to have someone I the know said 1M
Dont believe it myself or how anyone (Sunday times rich list excepted) could rank him.

Viva_Palmeiras
12-03-2012, 08:54 PM
Coincidentally Tom Petty is touring the uk - "Freefallin'"

Hibbyradge
12-03-2012, 09:13 PM
The day we win the cup :greengrin

Ooh. I got tingles...

Sas_The_Hibby
12-03-2012, 09:22 PM

On THIS site?!? :shocked: NEVER!! :wink:

Hibercelona
12-03-2012, 10:14 PM

:agree:

It was all amusing at first, but these days its like a recurring migraine.

Worst thing that will happen is Hearts go into liquidation and follow the path of "Resurrected Rangers Ltd" under the new rule book, setting the stage for teams to continue to cheat their finances on an even larger scale and for sensible clubs like ours to find that we've been suffering all this time for no future benefit at all.

Scottish footballs dead in the water.

Rant over.

greenginger
12-03-2012, 10:33 PM

Everyone to their own I suppose. Bet there were plenty of poster on this and other football chat sites that were adamant that the mighty Glasgow Rangers could never go into administration let alone have a problem with the tax authorities.

Hearts will go bust when Vlad runs out of money or interest in his Club. :agree:

grunt
12-03-2012, 10:44 PM
Coincidentally Tom Petty is touring the uk - "Freefallin'"

Really?

WindyMiller
13-03-2012, 07:49 AM
Really?

http://www.ents24.com/web/artist/92910/Tom_Petty_%26_The_Heartbreakers.html

Mikey
13-03-2012, 08:52 AM
Scottish footballs dead in the water

If we keep saying it it'll become FACT :agree:

StevieC
13-03-2012, 10:06 AM
Hearts will go bust when Vlad runs out of money or interest in his Club. :agree:

It looks like he's already lost interest.

I think he's only there because he's sitting on £20m worth of real estate.

WindyMiller
13-03-2012, 12:34 PM
It looks like he's already lost interest.

I think he's only there because he's sitting on £8m worth of real estate.

Edited.

MB62
13-03-2012, 01:55 PM
Expect another big hit tomorrow. They (Ukio) have assets that are losing equity faster than you could shake a stick at.

It was only a few months ago that Vlad bought another tranch of shares at 1.15 Lith Litas. He's lost nigh-on 50% on that 'investment'.

:shhhsh!: I don't think you're allowed to say that on this website anymore :wink:

EskbankHibby
13-03-2012, 02:09 PM
Everyone to their own I suppose. Bet there were plenty of poster on this and other football chat sites that were adamant that the mighty Glasgow Rangers could never go into administration let alone have a problem with the tax authorities.

Or dies.

Like everyone else i find their slow crawl into oblivion a wee bit tiresome but they are on a timer, make no mistake about it, short medium or long term. Wouldn't want to be following a club that had a shelf life, can see a Brooks Mileson scenario happening there when 'Mr' Romanov is no more.

Not very cheery chat but an uncomfortable truth for our pink friends.

greenginger
13-03-2012, 02:24 PM
Or dies.

Like everyone else i find their slow crawl into oblivion a wee bit tiresome but they are on a timer, make no mistake about it, short medium or long term. Wouldn't want to be following a club that had a shelf life, can see a Brooks Mileson scenario happening there when 'Mr' Romanov is no more.

Not very cheery chat but an uncomfortable truth for our pink friends.

Yeah, it would be good to see Roman, the idiot son, inherit Vlad's throne. Bet he has'nt forgotten the abuse he got from the Yam cardigans the last time he turned up for a shareholders meeting.

I wonder if he would consider turning them into a Basketball Team. :greengrin

Gettin' Auld
13-03-2012, 02:28 PM

I bet their players are asking each other the same question. :greengrin

Eyrie
13-03-2012, 06:55 PM
They're always due on the 16th, so that's Friday.

They will actually be paid on ...... ?

sahib
13-03-2012, 08:30 PM

I blame you for all of this. Spreading bad news about the poor chap's bank all the time.:wink: