PDA

View Full Version : Yams kevin Kyle

lucky
12-03-2012, 11:49 AM
The big huddy Kyle has left the Yams after agreeing a deal to leave early

Diclonius
12-03-2012, 11:52 AM
Wouldn't be surprised if that was the end of his career. Never recovered from that injury.

Elephant Stone
12-03-2012, 11:53 AM
Seems like a decent guy, good luck to him.

Wotherspiniesta
12-03-2012, 12:04 PM
Seems like a decent guy, good luck to him.

Aye right then. Kyle's a horrible yam prick. Good riddance to him.

Elephant Stone
12-03-2012, 12:10 PM

Oh he played for Hearts? In that case good riddance indeed, I'll join you in hoping his career is over.

Judas Iscariot
12-03-2012, 12:12 PM

And he's ugly as ****ing sin

Wotherspiniesta
12-03-2012, 12:16 PM
Oh he played for Hearts? In that case good riddance indeed, I'll join you in hoping his career is over.

Good lad.

superfurryhibby
12-03-2012, 12:21 PM

Sad reflection of the youth of today. Hate, hate, hate.

Ryan69
12-03-2012, 12:21 PM
Remember once bumping into him a few years ago in Pandoras before a Scotland game.

We draped a condom over his shoulder and the daft ******* walked about the pub for maybe 20 mins before he even noticed.:greengrin

The_Todd
12-03-2012, 12:23 PM
Didn't care for him much, too much of a chopsy Yam for my liking but I don't wish the boy harm. Hope he can relauch his career elsewhere.

Hibercelona
12-03-2012, 12:25 PM
Total fud!

But now that he's left, I guess he was never such a bad lad. :greengrin

Wotherspiniesta
12-03-2012, 12:28 PM

No, the real sad thing is the amount of "fans" who are willing to say "Aye, Kevin Kyle, nice lad." even after he says stuff like this:

Kevin "John Merrick" Kyle
"Ian Black won the ball. Ian Murray gets too caught up in his own bloody hype with Hibs and stuff. I know he supports Hibs and he loves the Hibs supporters and it is a derby and it is always going to be fierce but he jumped up, Blacky won the ball, and he went through him with the elbows and knocked him clean out. He was maybe just over enthusiastic because of the situation of the game. "That is Ian Murray for you. What you see is what you get. It will not worry us. And it certainly didn't worry Blacky."

And are probably the same fans that turn up to Easter Road week in, week out booing and belittling our own players.

Couple of seasons on the treatment table and suddenly Kyle's a nice enough guy. Nae chance, he's a horrible Hearts prick.

Hibernia Na Eir
12-03-2012, 12:42 PM
which battering ram do they go for next?

that's the yams style, hoof it and hold it.

Kaiser_Sauzee
12-03-2012, 12:43 PM

:agree:

And NOT Hibs class.

Hibernia Na Eir
12-03-2012, 12:44 PM
he is a John Merrick.

he's the audacity to defend the horrible Ian Coke face Black?!!!!

rubbish humans, both Black and Merrick.

GreenCastle
12-03-2012, 12:50 PM
which battering ram do they go for next?

that's the yams style, hoof it and hold it.

They already have one who looks on good form and I have a feeling will score against us at the weekend - Craig Beattie

Judas Iscariot
12-03-2012, 01:01 PM
They already have one who looks on good form and I have a feeling will score against us at the weekend - Craig Beattie

You'll be laying a heavy wager on that then aye?

GreenCastle
12-03-2012, 01:03 PM

No...but I will be hoping we can handle him as against Rangers and St Mirren he was a one man show up front - something they have been lacking all season.

1875er
12-03-2012, 01:07 PM
If Kevin Kyle was a horse he would be glue by now...... But he's not, so he isn't....:cb

LeithBoozy
12-03-2012, 01:11 PM
He was given dogs abuse, whilst getting treatment in front of the FF stand. He took it well, just smiled at us, mind you maybe he is just thick ! :wink:

hibsbollah
12-03-2012, 01:30 PM
He was in porty swimming baths with his wee boy one saturday morning late last year, when i was there with mine. seemed like a decent down to earth felly. His comments about Ian Murray were spot on, the assault on Black was a shocker (although i loved it, obviously).

bawheid
12-03-2012, 01:36 PM
Don't know whether he's a decent guy or not. He looks like a Jambo though.

cocopops1875
12-03-2012, 01:38 PM
He was in porty swimming baths with his wee boy one saturday morning late last year, when i was there with mine. seemed like a decent down to earth felly. His comments about Ian Murray were spot on, the assault on Black was a shocker (although i loved it, obviously).
Never seen him at the swimming but agree his comments were bang on and I didn't feel he went overboard with them either, Ian's challenge was awesome though

Wilson
12-03-2012, 01:45 PM

I imagine he is one of those players that you love to hate but would be a cult hero if he played for your side. He was good for them - not just on the pitch. I remember seeing a promo pre match on ESPN where he looked like a good guy to have around the club generally. In that respect I'm glad that he has moved on.

No idea if he is a good guy though. He played his heart out for them which makes him a wrong un in my book.

Hibs7
12-03-2012, 03:04 PM
Beattie is a better player, why he signed for those tramps I don't know.

silverhibee
12-03-2012, 03:11 PM
No, the real sad thing is the amount of "fans" who are willing to say "Aye, Kevin Kyle, nice lad." even after he says stuff like this:

And are probably the same fans that turn up to Easter Road week in, week out booing and belittling our own players.

Couple of seasons on the treatment table and suddenly Kyle's a nice enough guy. Nae chance, he's a horrible Hearts prick.

And before he was a yam prick he was just a prick.

Sergio sledge
12-03-2012, 03:14 PM
he is a John Merrick.

he's the audacity to defend the horrible Ian Coke face Black?!!!!

rubbish humans, both Black and Merrick.

Player in "sticking up for team mate" shocker :rolleyes:

LeithBoozy
12-03-2012, 03:16 PM
Beattie is a better player, why he signed for those tramps I don't know. So much for bringing through the youngsters?, Vlad must change his plans daily. the day he decides to hand-over the reigns to Rodney, will be a blue ribbon day for the Jambo's. :greengrin

silverhibee
12-03-2012, 03:20 PM

Simple solution, a tough honest tackle :greengrin early in the game and glass legs will be up the tunnel injured, Beattie is pish and BIG James McPake will sort him out, Lewis can do a Murray on Black and let these f*****s know they are in a game, time for us to do the bullying on the pitch and i think we have the players to do that, only worry would be Sparky doing something stupid, Cantona springs to mind. :greengrin

PatHead
12-03-2012, 03:22 PM
Lot of folk were screaming for us to sign him before he went to the dark side. Never really rated him myself though, thought he was a huddy. Probably go down as a Hearts legend as the last goal he scored was against us on New Years Day which is a good enough reason to dislike him.

However don't like to see a player have to retire (or drop down divisions) due to injury so I'll stay out of that discussion. (The old "if you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all comes into play.)

Hibs7
12-03-2012, 03:28 PM
Hibs could put a big dent in the Jumbos cup hopes by inflicting a few short term injuries to say, Beattie, Black and Skacel to name but a few.

yeezus.
12-03-2012, 05:48 PM

He's a Celtic fan ... not a nice guy either

madabouthibs
12-03-2012, 05:49 PM
Big kylie has done fine, made a decent wedge from our fud neighbours, for a pretty poor return. Nice one big guy!

The_Horde
12-03-2012, 11:44 PM

If Beattie doesn't score against us we should give Fenlon a 10 year deal. Even Nade and Obua have scored into us recently!

Sir David Gray
12-03-2012, 11:56 PM
From looking at the BBC article, it sounds as if he plans on returning to Hearts, if he gets back to full fitness.

It's a strange one. He was the Sportscene guest for their game at the weekend and he was saying at half time that he planned on being fit for around July and get a bit of pre-season.

Sounds as if Hearts are trying to cut costs for a few months and if he does happen to come back and play, they can re-sign him on a pay as you play contract, as opposed to paying him weekly.

Phil D. Rolls
13-03-2012, 12:07 AM
I've a bit of respect for the big man. He was an honest player that wasn't afraid to banter with fans.

CRAZYHIBBY
13-03-2012, 06:52 AM
Says in todays sun that he has told bb not to phone him with regards to a move to hibs as he wouldnt do that to the hearts supporters.......total fud anyway

bruno
13-03-2012, 07:39 AM
I've a bit of respect for the big man. He was an honest player that wasn't afraid to banter with fans.

He stood in amongst the fans at Easter Road a couple of times and also saw him at Celtic park.

He is an down to earth guy that has had problems in the past that are well documented.

Having becoma a father seems to have helped him mature and as an individual did more to bond the factions within our team than anyone. A sad indictment of our situation at the time but neverthe less it needed done.

An ideal man to have around who commanded respect and never gave less than 100% despite carrying a number of injuries. Suited our football tactics at the time under JJ and was a leader in our dressing room when we were rudderless. As can be seen by committment of players during wages fiasco attitudes have changed within the dressing room and he takes a lot of credit for that.

He speaks openly and honestly and on the park he will stick up for his team mates as can be easily seen watching him. This may wind opposition players and fans up but it's part of the psychcological game and strong mental attitude required to be successful.

I will miss him, always there for kids parties , signings POTY etc anfd made sure others were there too. He speaks passionately and wherever he goes I wish him well. Never the most mobile but used his abilities he had to great effect both his feet and his football brain.

Camo
13-03-2012, 09:26 AM
He stood in amongst the fans at Easter Road a couple of times and also saw him at Celtic park.

He is an down to earth guy that has had problems in the past that are well documented.

Having becoma a father seems to have helped him mature and as an individual did more to bond the factions within our team than anyone. A sad indictment of our situation at the time but neverthe less it needed done.

An ideal man to have around who commanded respect and never gave less than 100% despite carrying a number of injuries. Suited our football tactics at the time under JJ and was a leader in our dressing room when we were rudderless. As can be seen by committment of players during wages fiasco attitudes have changed within the dressing room and he takes a lot of credit for that.

He speaks openly and honestly and on the park he will stick up for his team mates as can be easily seen watching him. This may wind opposition players and fans up but it's part of the psychcological game and strong mental attitude required to be successful.

I will miss him, always there for kids parties , signings POTY etc anfd made sure others were there too. He speaks passionately and wherever he goes I wish him well. Never the most mobile but used his abilities he had to great effect both his feet and his football brain.

Sums it all up perfectly.

Hopefully he'll be back in pre-season, however I think he's done now. Never nice to see that happen to anyone.

DarrenSQH
13-03-2012, 09:37 AM
From what I heard he couldn't regain fitness as he needed another operation but hearts couldn't afford to pay for it, or didn't want to pay for it.

J-C
13-03-2012, 09:38 AM
Met him a few times at the gym, seems a decent enough guy, has serious arthritis in his hip, the same as Murray, had a big op recently but doesn't look good, told me last time I spoke that he reckoned he had a year at the most if the op was successful.

GreenCastle
18-03-2012, 04:50 PM

I should have put some money on that :rolleyes: