PDA

View Full Version : Derby Tickets

HIBERNIAN 1875
12-03-2012, 09:16 AM
Read on the Bounce that tickets for the Hibs end are now available directly at the Hearts Ticket Office without the need to post the application, can anyone confirm this as I will be in that area later on this afternoon? Cheers

Judas Iscariot
12-03-2012, 09:29 AM
Phone the Hertz T/O?

NYHibby
12-03-2012, 09:33 AM
You have always been able to go to their ticket office and buy tickets directly. They have just not publicised the fact.

HIBERNIAN 1875
12-03-2012, 09:36 AM
You have always been able to go to their ticket office and buy tickets directly. They have just not publicised the fact.
Excellent, Cheers! :thumbsup:

hibeedonald
12-03-2012, 10:10 AM

Reckon you get one on the day of the game?

Hermit Crab
12-03-2012, 10:16 AM
No I don't think you will be able to buy a ticket on the day, it will probably be collections only.

SneakersO'Toole
12-03-2012, 10:32 AM
Anyone know how many we have sold?

Hermit Crab
12-03-2012, 11:04 AM
3rd hand I've heard only a 1000 have been shifted. Talk on sickback of hearts getting half the roseburn due to poor sales from us. I don't know if there's any truth in this.

GreenCastle
12-03-2012, 11:13 AM
3rd hand I've heard only a 1000 have been shifted. Talk on sickback of hearts getting half the roseburn due to poor sales from us. I don't know if there's any truth in this.

The yams still haven't sold out their allocation yet so don't think that is true!

DC_Hibs
12-03-2012, 11:15 AM

I would seriously doubt it.

Hermit Crab
12-03-2012, 11:35 AM
I would seriously doubt it.

Doubt what? The fact that we've only sold a 1000 tickets (believable) or the fact that the stand may be halved? The latter probably being a load of Tom Kite.

Pretty Boy
12-03-2012, 11:43 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if we've only sold 1000 or so.

Some people seemed desperate for an excuse not to go to this game for whatever reason.

NYHibby
12-03-2012, 11:48 AM

Some people seemed desperate for an excuse not to go to this game for whatever reason.

Spot on. I agree.

GreenCastle
12-03-2012, 11:52 AM
I think after Saturday the team would really appreciate another big support at Tynie.

We are due a win over them and think the players will be really up for it :agree:

Ginger Gehagan
12-03-2012, 12:02 PM
I got my tickets on Saturday and I'm in the back row of block L. So looks like we've only sold 2 blocks so far.

Hermit Crab
12-03-2012, 01:31 PM

Yes and it's usually I won't give them the money or I won't set foot in the place. Both cop outs IMO ;)

edinburghhibee
12-03-2012, 01:33 PM
C'mon guys lets help the boys get a wee run going we need as many folk there as we can. We always play better away from home and with a full stand of hibees behind the goal we will win i'm confident for this one!!!

Heard they have Zaliukas out as well, no sure who benefits more from that though cos he's horse*****.

So long as we can keep Beattie and Rudi quiet we've got a great chance of beating these tramps!!!!

:flag::flag::pfgwa:flag::flag:

Hermit Crab
12-03-2012, 01:34 PM
Rudolph normally starts on the bench now

PatHead
12-03-2012, 01:57 PM
C'mon guys lets help the boys get a wee run going we need as many folk there as we can. We always play better away from home and with a full stand of hibees behind the goal we will win i'm confident for this one!!!

Heard they have Zaliukas out as well, no sure who benefits more from that though cos he's house*****.

So long as we can keep Beattie and Rudi quiet we've got a great chance of beating these tramps!!!!

:flag::flag::pfgwa:flag::flag:

After Saturday's own goal Zaliukas became Hearts 2nd top all time own goalscorer. Coupled with the fact referees are clamping down on holding in the box I think we are the ones to lose out here.

By the way I'm not going for the following reasons:-

1. Wouldn't give them the money
2. Wouldn't give them the money
3. Wouldn't give them the money
4. Wouldn't give them the money
5. Wouldn't give them the money
6. Wouldn't give them the money
7. Wouldn't give them the money
8. Wouldn't give them the money
9. As above

down-the-slope
12-03-2012, 02:52 PM
12 pm on a Sunday....:rolleyes:

Nah no thanks.

3pm on a Saturday....or another time on a Saturday at worst. Even without that added negative, Tynie seems to bring out the worst of the Hibs Support (before people get all defensive of course i'm not talking all here) People who hardly ever / rarely goto matches and who's behaviour has been appalling and not a good reflection on the club.

carnoustiehibee
12-03-2012, 05:42 PM
is there still time to send off the application then receive the tickets?

id totally forgot about filling out the form etc and was away to book the tickets now there.:doh:

Hibeesmad
12-03-2012, 06:25 PM
What I don't understand is how we can sell over 3000 tickets against Ayr but are only managing to sell 1000 tickets against hearts, I think it might all be lies!

erin go bragh
12-03-2012, 07:04 PM
Read on the Bounce that tickets for the Hibs end are now available directly at the Hearts Ticket Office without the need to post the application, can anyone confirm this as I will be in that area later on this afternoon? Cheers
Just got an email back from the pbs ticket office. saying that i can get my tickets there as long as i fill in their form .
It also said that the upper tier was the only area left.
ggtth

Dashing Bob S
12-03-2012, 07:59 PM
12 pm on a Sunday....:rolleyes:

Nah no thanks.

3pm on a Saturday....or another time on a Saturday at worst. Even without that added negative, Tynie seems to bring out the worst of the Hibs Support (before people get all defensive of course i'm not talking all here) People who hardly ever / rarely goto matches and who's behaviour has been appalling and not a good reflection on the club.

Surely if more the 'faithful' like yourself went, then those undesirables would be unable to procure any of the 3,500 tickets?

frazeHFC
12-03-2012, 08:04 PM
I just don't get how we look to only be selling 1,000 or so. GET YERSELVES TO TYNIE. :aok:

Dashing Bob S
12-03-2012, 08:13 PM
I just don't get how we look to only be selling 1,000 or so. GET YERSELVES TO TYNIE. :aok:

Agreed. I know it smells and people don't want to give them the money, but we're there to support Hibs and not to reference Los Trampolinos. I'm only holding off ticket purchase as I've a chance of getting into the PBS 'hozzy' and I welcome to opportunity of a freebie and to push them further to the brink by overzealous consumption of the food and drink on offer. (Even though it'll be coming out of corporate Yam fans pockets - even better.)

Baldy Foghorn
12-03-2012, 08:22 PM

Absolutely no chance of the yams getting half the Roseburn, too much room for bother, and would be difficult to segregate and gets fans in and out that one entrance....Someone pulling yer boaby Rooney.....

frazeHFC
12-03-2012, 08:23 PM
People moan about times being changed for TV, say TV is ruining football, but then don't go to the game and watch it on TV. :hmmm:

bruno
12-03-2012, 09:07 PM
Absolutely no chance of the yams getting half the Roseburn, too much room for bother, and would be difficult to segregate and gets fans in and out that one entrance....Someone pulling yer boaby Rooney.....
It's very easy to split the roseburn stand. It's done for all games except Hibs and Old firm. Entrance for home fans would be wheatfield and there is a metal shutter which is brought down which completely separates fans. That said Hearts still have 300 tickets left so don't think there will be a need. It's disappointing if true only 1000 sold hopefully will be a lot more. we're quite poor at moment without templeton Kello and zaliukas.

Baldy Foghorn
12-03-2012, 09:13 PM
It's very easy to split the roseburn stand. It's done for all games except Hibs and Old firm. Entrance for home fans would be wheatfield and there is a metal shutter which is brought down which completely separates fans. That said Hearts still have 300 tickets left so don't think there will be a need. It's disappointing if true only 1000 sold hopefully will be a lot more. we're quite poor at moment without templeton Kello and zaliukas.

Didn't realise they were able to seperate fans by using wheatfield entrance Bruno....Still can't see it happening as you say there are tickets for home support left....

blackpoolhibs
12-03-2012, 09:19 PM
People moan about times being changed for TV, say TV is ruining football, but then don't go to the game and watch it on TV. :hmmm:

Eh???? You answered your own question Fraze. :greengrin TV is killing the game, more and more empty spaces are appearing at every tv game bar the bigotfests.

It wont be long before they want to pay even less for screening the games because of how bad it looks on their pictures. That day cant come quick enough imo, then we can tell them to ram it.

frazeHFC
12-03-2012, 09:24 PM
Eh???? You answered your own question Fraze. :greengrin TV is killing the game, more and more empty spaces are appearing at every tv game bar the bigotfests.

It wont be long before they want to pay even less for screening the games because of how bad it looks on their pictures. That day cant come quick enough imo, then we can tell them to ram it.

It makes sense in my head but that is not saying much. :hilarious I was just kind of meaning if we just ignored TV and went to the game instead, but yeah it doesn't make sense now i read it back as it's more the quality that is putting people off, due to the TV. :wink:

EDIT: I don't expect anyone to understand that either, so just ignore me. :hilarious

blackpoolhibs
12-03-2012, 09:38 PM
It makes sense in my head but that is not saying much. :hilarious I was just kind of meaning if we just ignored TV and went to the game instead, but yeah it doesn't make sense now i read it back as it's more the quality that is putting people off, due to the TV. :wink:

EDIT: I don't expect anyone to understand that either, so just ignore me. :hilarious

:greengrin I knew what you were meaning, :wink: its just a bee i have in my bonnet. TV in my opinion is strangling the life out of the game for non old firm teams and fans.

I would be happy for no games to be shown bar cup finals and internationals.

frazeHFC
12-03-2012, 10:09 PM
:greengrin I knew what you were meaning, :wink: its just a bee i have in my bonnet. TV in my opinion is strangling the life out of the game for non old firm teams and fans.

I would be happy for no games to be shown bar cup finals and internationals.

I would love that. :agree:

down-the-slope
12-03-2012, 10:17 PM
Surely if more the 'faithful' like yourself went, then those undesirables would be unable to procure any of the 3,500 tickets?

That is an ineresting point - but having been at last game my views were re-inforced and not sure how we can get back to the days of banter rather than Bile, as a lot of regulars obviously do not go either....:rolleyes:

Or are my rose tinted specs deceiving me :confused:

frazeHFC
12-03-2012, 10:20 PM
That is an ineresting point - but having been at last game my views were re-inforced and not sure how we can get back to the days of banter rather than Bile, as a lot of regulars obviously do not go either....:rolleyes:

Or are my rose tinted specs deceiving me :confused:

It is true that there seems to be a lot of people who come back for Tynie and only Tynie. Saw a lot of disgusting things last time...

but i love the atmosphere, can't wait for Sunday!

:flag:

Hermit Crab
12-03-2012, 11:32 PM

That was on kickback, they have metal shutters that come down to segregate the stand. They were down when I was in the spurs end at tynie. All 3 stands are linked by walkways so getting them out via the wheat field stand wouldn't be a problem, after all we managed to split the stand with them at ER when the east was getting built and that's more of a bottleneck than tynie.

whiskyhibby
13-03-2012, 09:05 AM
I made the concious decision weeks ago not to attend, primarily not to give them money and secondly due to the poor KO time

Alex Trager
13-03-2012, 09:44 AM
I understand your point, people moan about the shan kick off time and yet still manage to find their way to a television to watch it, at this previously moaned about kick off time. People should be in attendance on Sunday if they can, the boys need as much support as they can at the moment and in fact in every game. You'll probably find that if we get beat these people who never attended will be very angry and upset at the result but in all honesty these are the exact people that wouldn't support the team for one 'reason' or another. I'm not saying these people are not allowed an opnion just that this is what will happen, you may even find they are posting on the threads about how we must support the boys in bigger numbers and especially when they really need it. In my opinion Sunday is a day that they really need it, and if you don't want to go so as to ensure Hearts' collapse which i don't think will actually happen, or you just have never gave them money then so be it.

green&left
13-03-2012, 10:14 AM
Shame people that moan and don't attend matches because they are moved for TV are part of the problem. The type of market TV companies are going for.

Anyone someone on the bounce said we'd shifted 1500. After Saturdays result i'd say we'll be nearer 2k. No big deal, one of the best Hibs supports i've been in was the 'Casper' game and there was only 1600 odd that night.

Broken Gnome
13-03-2012, 10:26 AM
2k is the very most we'd take. If we were doing well kick-off time, ticket price and the sale direct from Hearts wouldn't really make a difference. As it clearly has, less people will want to sit in a half empty Hibs end.

green&left
13-03-2012, 10:33 AM
2k is the very most we'd take. If we were doing well kick-off time, ticket price and the sale direct from Hearts wouldn't really make a difference. As it clearly has, less people will want to sit in a half empty Hibs end.

Your last point, again, not going because its gonna be half empty, that makes them part of the problem...?

I think the main reason is our Derby record is woeful and there is every chance of a humping. If we were in Motherwell's position we could've sold the Roseburn out twice over (probably).

greenlex
13-03-2012, 10:36 AM
I wont be there. I am never going back. The older I get the worse I get. I cant do it anymore. Sorry. :boo hoo:

JIm
13-03-2012, 10:38 AM
I wont be there. I am never going back. The older I get the worse I get. I cant do it anymore. Sorry. :boo hoo:

Glad that we are only taking 1.5-2k supporters. At least we will have a hardcore backing of supporters for this game that actually get behind the team................

See you Sunday, Mon the Hibs :pfgwa

Broken Gnome
13-03-2012, 10:40 AM
Your last point, again, not going because its gonna be half empty, that makes them part of the problem...?

I think the main reason is our Derby record is woeful and there is every chance of a humping. If we were in Motherwell's position we could've sold the Roseburn out twice over (probably).

Rightly or wrongly, I would think there's a reluctance to sit in a stand with huge gaps while Hearts were beating us. On past form, that's not exactly a far-fetched scenario, and it's pretty hard to take knowing the stick we'd get - let alone for £30.

And if we were confident, of course we would sell it out. When Hearts have less than half-filled their end at ER, it was more to do with them being p!sh as it was any ticket price boycotts. Same for us in the Riordan penalty game and the semi-final. Hearts managed to sell out their allocation for the last derby with exactly the same ticket distribution as we're faced with now - bit easier to do if you think you'll win. :agree:

Cabbage East
13-03-2012, 11:07 AM
Glad that we are only taking 1.5-2k supporters. At least we will have a hardcore backing of supporters for this game that actually get behind the team................

See you Sunday, Mon the Hibs :pfgwa

Exactly, there are even folk that go the derby at Tynie and sit on their hands. What is the point.

JIm
13-03-2012, 11:17 AM
Exactly, there are even folk that go the derby at Tynie and sit on their hands. What is the point.

:aok: I am as confused by this as you are mate!

EH54
13-03-2012, 11:25 AM

It's a joke how we can't even sell out for Tyni these days :confused: not just this one btw,

Gatecrasher
13-03-2012, 11:35 AM
My limit for which i would pay to see a Derby was reached a few years ago now. Now with the pish KO times on top of that i dont even consider going. Until they make football more attractive for fans to attend then the gaps will be here to stay.

blackpoolhibs
13-03-2012, 11:36 AM
It's a joke how we can't even sell out for Tyni these days :confused: not just this one btw,

The joke is the price, and you can watch the game live on tv for the price of a couple of pints in your local pub.

Why folk at the SFA cant see this is beyond me, watch any game live on tv these days from the SPL, and apart from the bigotfest, every game will have large gaps in the crowd, and be well down on the attendance if it was 3pm on a Saturday.

Tv is killing the game quickly now, a lot quicker than some folk realise.

EH54
13-03-2012, 11:48 AM
The joke is the price, and you can watch the game live on tv for the price of a couple of pints in your local pub.

Why folk at the SFA cant see this is beyond me, watch any game live on tv these days from the SPL, and apart from the bigotfest, every game will have large gaps in the crowd, and be well down on the attendance if it was 3pm on a Saturday.

Prices are high all over the country, Tv does but we have had 12:30 kick offs for years, When was the last Hibs hearts game a 3:00 kick off on a Saturday

We all know before the fixtures are out Hibs most of the time it will be on a saturday or a sunday but will be a early kick off, the prices are high but haven't changed since last, £27/ £28 ? only a Fiver more than Hibs V Killie, I know the prices are high and i know people can't afford it thats fine, no problem with that but we only have 3.500 tickets it shouldn't be too hard to sell them, We have just made it into the SC semi final, Players will be bouncing so should the fans be, instead of thinking ahead to April and talking about whos going and whos not going to hampden, get your arse along to Tyni if you can on Sunday.

yeezus.
13-03-2012, 11:54 AM
Surely the faithful would want to make the extra effort to go to this game on Sunday, Hibs have improved big time since we last met.

I wish I had the money to go, but it was either the derby on Sunday or Hampden on the 14th.. :pfgwa

blackpoolhibs
13-03-2012, 11:55 AM
Prices are high all over the country, Tv does but we have had 12:30 kick offs for years, When was the last Hibs hearts game a 3:00 kick off on a Saturday

So you agree prices are high all over the country, and also realise we have not had a 3pm kick off on a Saturday for a while. Part of the problem maybe?

We all know before the fixtures are out Hibs most of the time it will be on a saturday or a sunday but will be a early kick off, the prices are high but haven't changed since last, £27/ £28 ? only a Fiver more than Hibs V Killie, I know the prices are high and i know people can't afford it thats fine, no problem with that but we only have 3.500 tickets it shouldn't be too hard to sell them, We have just made it into the SC semi final, Players will be bouncing so should the fans be, instead of thinking ahead to April and talking about whos going and whos not going to hampden, get your arse along to Tyni if you can on Sunday.

While agreeing that prices are high all over the country in your first paragraph, you then say its only a £5 more for the derby than the Killie game, and they shouldnt be too hard to sell. Well its apparent to me, maybe not you, but it is to me that it is getting harder to sell live football games out. Why are you ignoring this FACT.

SneakersO'Toole
13-03-2012, 12:17 PM
My limit for which i would pay to see a Derby was reached a few years ago now. Now with the pish KO times on top of that i dont even consider going. Until they make football more attractive for fans to attend then the gaps will be here to stay.

Not picking on you btw, just your response. I bet there are hundreds of others who will the say the same as you above yet go to the pub to watch the game, probably have a few pints, few quid in the fruit machine etc etc.

I said the same yesterday and I'll say it again, if people are genuinely not going to the match because of rubbish KO times, protest against SKY or whatever yet go to their local and watch it there then they are a hypocrite in my book. Plain and simple.

EH54
13-03-2012, 12:18 PM
While agreeing that prices are high all over the country in your first paragraph, you then say its only a £5 more for the derby than the Killie game, and they shouldnt be too hard to sell. Well its apparent to me, maybe not you, but it is to me that it is getting harder to sell live football games out. Why are you ignoring this FACT.

I agree mate, it is harder to sell Tickets now but i still find it hard to believe that we can't even sell out a small allocation against your local derby, £28 or not, Watch them all come out for the Semis and Finals if we get there...

As i said if you can't afford it thats fair enough, But i'm sure there are more than enough hibs fans out there that can, to sell out 3.500 tickets,

silverhibee
13-03-2012, 12:24 PM

:casper::greengrin

Just sit up the back out of the reach of any yam players that need a slap in the puss Lex. :greengrin

If you want me to look after you so that you behave just give me a shout. :aok: :thumbsup:

blackpoolhibs
13-03-2012, 12:25 PM
Not picking on you btw, just your response. I bet there are hundreds of others who will the say the same as you above yet go to the pub to watch the game, probably have a few pints, few quid in the fruit machine etc etc.

I said the same yesterday and I'll say it again, if people are genuinely not going to the match because of rubbish KO times, protest against SKY or whatever yet go to their local and watch it there then they are a hypocrite in my book. Plain and simple.

3 pints = £9 trip to tynecastle £30, whats hypocritical about that?

Gatecrasher
13-03-2012, 12:33 PM

I go to the pub on a Friday or Saturday night to have a few. Not on a Sunday morning to watch football. I pay for my ST Every year spending nearly £30 excluding travel etc on one game is not appealing to me, sorry.

SneakersO'Toole
13-03-2012, 12:39 PM
3 pints = £9 trip to tynecastle £30, whats hypocritical about that?

Its not about the amount of money you spend in the pub. Its about the embracing and encouraging the TV provider you are supposedely boycotting, i.e. SKY. The more people in the pub, the more reason the landlord will renew SKY subscriptions. Simple.

The same logic applies to the person who purchases SKY/ESPN yet uses rubbish KO times as a reason not to go watch his team. Both are hypocritical IMO.

silverhibee
13-03-2012, 12:41 PM

As usual spot on BH.

Just thinking back to the Motherwell replay game, still think there was about 10,000 at that game that night, yes reducing the entry fee was a great gesture and helped swell the crowd, but if i remember correctly there was only one game being shown live on TV that night and it didn't even involve a British team, no live football on tv and folk will go along to watch the football, imo, live football 24/7 is boring the life out of people nowadays.

Lose the TV deals and we will see more bums on seats, and maybe reducing the price for a ticket in the worst SPL would also help to.

Hibs90
13-03-2012, 12:42 PM
Won't find out if I'm working on Sunday until Friday, which is obviously leaving it a bit late but you reckon I'd be fine to pop down then or Saturday and pick a ticket up?

SneakersO'Toole
13-03-2012, 12:43 PM
I go to the pub on a Friday or Saturday night to have a few. Not on a Sunday morning to watch football. I pay for my ST Every year spending nearly £30 excluding travel etc on one game is not appealing to me, sorry.

You don't have to say sorry to me. Its not me who is missing out on your support.

Everyone has their reasons for not going. Some are genuine and are perfectly understandable. I just personally think that using awkward KO times as a reason for not attending is a cop out, especially if you then go watch said game in the pub, friends house or subscribe to the TV provider you are apparently angry with.

blackpoolhibs
13-03-2012, 12:49 PM
Its not about the amount of money you spend in the pub. Its about the embracing and encouraging the TV provider you are supposedely boycotting, i.e. SKY. The more people in the pub, the more reason the landlord will renew SKY subscriptions. Simple.

The same logic applies to the person who purchases SKY/ESPN yet uses rubbish KO times as a reason not to go watch his team. Both are hypocritical IMO.

Its a two way thing, more people in pub/house watching the game = less folk at the ground. I'd much prefer to be at the game, but its virtually impossible without getting up at stupid O'Clock to get there.

Its human nature to watch the game if you cant be bothered going, and tv is making it easier not to be bothered.

I understand why folk cant be arsed when the game is on the telly, and at a much cheaper rate too. I would love us to fill the ground and those armchair fans still get to see it, but thats happening less and less each and every season.

Until those who run our clubs realise soon, that the pubs are full when they are watching Hibs in a near empty stadium nothing will change.

Fans are leaving Scottish football in droves, people are fed up, what is the answer?

silverhibee
13-03-2012, 01:13 PM

Take it you need to take proof of ID before they sell to you. :aok:

Broken Gnome
13-03-2012, 01:18 PM

Nerves?

Judas Iscariot
13-03-2012, 01:24 PM
Nerves?

Cold hands?

silverhibee
13-03-2012, 01:34 PM
Cold hands?

Piles

Monts
13-03-2012, 01:37 PM
Piles

Strangers self pleasure preparation?

erin go bragh
13-03-2012, 08:16 PM
Take it you need to take proof of ID before they sell to you. :aok:
Nah , was in at their [to] today ,all i had to do was fill in a form with me and my sons address and bought 2 tickets ,payed with cash [got handed over the tickets without the girl checking anything]

Asked her how many tickets were left, we have only sold out 2 blocks in the upper so far but she said quite a few have been shifted so far this week .

So to all those people who are not going/ cause they dont want that debt ridden lot to get your bank details ,get in there with cash and get your tickets .
ggtth

DC_Hibs
13-03-2012, 08:27 PM
Asked her how many tickets were left, we have only sold out 2 blocks in the upper so far but she said quite a few have been shifted so far this week .

Must be more than 2000 gone then. We'd sold out the bottom sections a while back and two of the top five sections are sold.
http://hearts.theoffside.com/files/2010/03/tyne1.jpg

More than the world renowned "casper game" anyway but could do with a late rush regardless.

Hermit Crab
13-03-2012, 08:38 PM
Folk won't go to the derby because of the price or because it's on the tv. If they are going to make the effort to go to the pub and spend money on booze fruit machines and cigs etc then surely what they are spending on these things would more than cover a match ticket?? Also the same people would scream blue murder if they don't manage to get a ticket for the semi final, which price wise won't be that much cheaper than the derby and that game is on everyone's tv

silverhibee
13-03-2012, 08:42 PM
Nah , was in at their [to] today ,all i had to do was fill in a form with me and my sons address and bought 2 tickets ,payed with cash [got handed over the tickets without the girl checking anything]

So to all those people who are not going/ cause they dont want that debt ridden lot to get your bank details ,get in there with cash and get your tickets .
ggtth

Cheers erin go bragh, will stick the asbestos suit on tomorrow and head up there and buy the tickets.. :greengrin

Monts
13-03-2012, 08:50 PM
Folk won't go to the derby because of the price or because it's on the tv. If they are going to make the effort to go to the pub and spend money on booze fruit machines and cigs etc then surely what they are spending on these things would more than cover a match ticket?? Also the same people would scream blue murder if they don't manage to get a ticket for the semi final, which price wise won't be that much cheaper than the derby and that game is on everyone's tv

Plenty people cant justify spending £30 on the football in the current climate.

Of those that go to the pub to watch it, most of them wont use the fruit machines, and those who buy cigs are going to buy cigs regardless of where they are.

So really its £30 for a ticket or £6 for a couple of drinks.

TheMentalHibees
13-03-2012, 09:59 PM
I was in today and got 2 tickets for block M, which according to the seating plan that was on the desk, is the right hand side when you look at that photo. So either they've filled it from the left and we've shifted plenty tickets, or they're filling from the right and we've still got plenty to shift. And the lassie never checked my app form either, just took my cash and gave me my tickets.

bruno
13-03-2012, 10:36 PM
Must be more than 2000 gone then. We'd sold out the bottom sections a while back and two of the top five sections are sold.
http://hearts.theoffside.com/files/2010/03/tyne1.jpg

More than the world renowned "casper game" anyway but could do with a late rush regardless.

I might be wrong but when it.s not going to be a sell out Hearts only sell the upper sections. Slightly higher selling price i guess is the reason. Perhaps someone on here can confirm if they have tickets for lower section. Rows 1 to 9 i think

frazeHFC
13-03-2012, 11:03 PM
I might be wrong but when it.s not going to be a sell out Hearts only sell the upper sections. Slightly higher selling price i guess is the reason. Perhaps someone on here can confirm if they have tickets for lower section. Rows 1 to 9 i think

I am block L front row. :agree:

bruno
13-03-2012, 11:07 PM

That's good the fuller the stadium is the better. Looking forward to it already.

KWJ
14-03-2012, 02:43 AM
Strangers self pleasure preparation?

Was reading the thread from the bottom up and had nae idea what you were on about. A chortle promptly followed.

Gonna get tickets tomorrow I think, come, come, come.

Anybody know what time their ticket office is open to? Can't work a think out on their site and it makes me feel ill having it on me lappy.

Pete
14-03-2012, 03:20 AM
Was reading the thread from the bottom up and had nae idea what you were on about. A chortle promptly followed.

Gonna get tickets tomorrow I think, come, come, come.

Anybody know what time their ticket office is open to? Can't work a think out on their site and it makes me feel ill having it on me lappy.

I was on their site trying to find out ticket details and couldn't get past their "New Fans" section.

WTF!! (http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/page/NewFans/0,,10289,00.html)

mcvie7
14-03-2012, 05:53 AM

Block K 2nd row :)

Frazerbob
14-03-2012, 07:19 AM
Looks like they are selling right to left as you look at the stand. Section "M" is nearest the asbestos stand that houses the animals in the front section and Section "H" is nearest the giant pink bus shelter (Wheatfield). So has anyone got a ticket for section "J" or "H" yet?

If not, it looks like we have sold around half the stand.

andrew70
14-03-2012, 08:06 AM
Do u still need to fill out the form? Am heading up today for an extra ticket but I am not currently near a laptop/printer to get the form!

Www1875hfc
14-03-2012, 08:10 AM
16 of us in block L rows 8 and 9. :flag:

Dunbar Hibee
14-03-2012, 08:38 AM

Block L Row 3:aok:

frazeHFC
14-03-2012, 09:37 AM
Block L Row 3:aok:

:thumbsup: Row 3 is actually the second front row, so your the row behind me. :aok:

Hermit Crab
14-03-2012, 10:38 AM
Do u still need to fill out the form? Am heading up today for an extra ticket but I am not currently near a laptop/printer to get the form!

A mate went today and got 4 or 5 tickets, had to fill out a form but got tickets no bother. £29 each no added fees. So why we're ST holders and members charged extras??

silverhibee
14-03-2012, 10:52 AM
:thumbsup: Row 3 is actually the second front row, so your the row behind me. :aok:

Unlucky for Dunbar Hibee eh. :greengrin

frazeHFC
14-03-2012, 10:54 AM
Unlucky for Dunbar Hibee eh. :greengrin

:hilarious :doh:

S4uzee
14-03-2012, 10:59 AM
Anyone know if the whole lower tier has been sold?

Www1875hfc
14-03-2012, 11:03 AM
Anyone know if the whole lower tier has been sold?

Aye, all lower sections sold out according to their ticket office.

JimBHibees
14-03-2012, 12:18 PM
Aye, all lower sections sold out according to their ticket office.

I noticed at the recent Celtc game that they had the 2 lower ends nearest the Hearts fans blocked off wonder if that will be the case on Sunday.

Www1875hfc
14-03-2012, 02:46 PM
According to their ticket office sections H and J are being used as segregation. Sections K and L are completely sold out. They are now selling tickets for section M. There's a few left for lower section M but not many been sold for the upper section. They sold 330 tickets to Hibs fans today. Hopefully repeat that for the rest of the week.

givescotlandfreedom
14-03-2012, 04:27 PM
According to their ticket office sections H and J are being used as segregation. Sections K and L are completely sold out. They are now selling tickets for section M. There's a few left for lower section M but not many been sold for the upper section. They sold 330 tickets to Hibs fans today. Hopefully repeat that for the rest of the week.

I went to get three tickets today and the woman said their are no lower tickets left. We're in section M - felt really wrong in there.

silverhibee
14-03-2012, 04:36 PM
Got two tickets today from there ticket office no problem, fill in a form hand over the money and two tickets for the Derby in my hand.

While i was waiting i asked if we had shifted many tickets for the game, the girl replied, still half the stand to go. :rolleyes:

erin go bragh
14-03-2012, 04:59 PM
Cheers erin go bragh, will stick the asbestos suit on tomorrow and head up there and buy the tickets.. :greengrin

Ha ha :greengrin
Its just feels so wrong when your in that shop/ticket office ,going to take me till sun to feel better :greengrin
ggtth

Matty_Jack04
14-03-2012, 07:28 PM
Got two tickets today from there ticket office no problem, fill in a form hand over the money and two tickets for the Derby in my hand.

While i was waiting i asked if we had shifted many tickets for the game, the girl replied, still half the stand to go. :rolleyes:

Iv just this second decided I'm going am I reading this right that I can just head along to there ticket office fill in a form and swap
My hard earned for a ticket? Do I need proof of anything

givescotlandfreedom
14-03-2012, 07:36 PM
Iv just this second decided I'm going am I reading this right that I can just head along to there ticket office fill in a form and swap

That's right. You need client reference numbers and names and addresses for the form too.

erin go bragh
14-03-2012, 07:40 PM
No proof needed mate, just fill in their form and pay your dosh.
Try not to look at all the pink stuff as you walk past to the [to] as it feels wrong being in there.
ggtth

TheMentalHibees
14-03-2012, 07:43 PM
That's right. You need client reference numbers and names and addresses for the form too.

I didn't put down any client reference numbers due to not having an ST this year and there was no problem.

California-Hibs
15-03-2012, 12:27 AM
Anyone know what time their ticket office is open till tomorrow?

Hibernia&Alba
15-03-2012, 12:48 AM
No proof needed mate, just fill in their form and pay your dosh.
Try not to look at all the pink stuff as you walk past to the [to] as it feels wrong being in there.
ggtth

Very true :greengrin

And you know they really, really don't want you there. Uncomfortable for everyone :paranoid:

Matty_Jack04
15-03-2012, 05:44 AM
Very true :greengrin

And you know they really, really don't want you there. Uncomfortable for everyone :paranoid:

Il be geared up in fake moustaches and big noses tomorrow morning

Can't wait now right up for it

silverhibee
15-03-2012, 03:17 PM

Yes your reading it right, they give you the form to fill in, name address phone number hand over your money and hey presto ticket for the game. :aok:

silverhibee
15-03-2012, 03:21 PM

No you don't.

Name address phone number and date of birth is all you need.

And of course the dosh, you may start to vommit when you walk in to the shop though. :greengrin

Judas Iscariot
15-03-2012, 03:29 PM
How much are the tickets if buying direct?

silverhibee
15-03-2012, 03:36 PM
How much are the tickets if buying direct?

£29 adult £19 concession. :aok:

Golden Bear
15-03-2012, 03:44 PM
I'm a stubborn auld *ugger.

After the Mercer takeover saga, I vowed I'd never set foot in the place again and apart from the 2007 semi final v St Johnstone, I've been true to my word.

Austinho
15-03-2012, 03:56 PM
I will be feeling rather smug when I'm stood in the away end with another Hibs fan using free tickets courtesy of sponsors.

Get to cheer on the Hibs, don't have to pay a penny, and don't contribute to paying the Hearts wages. Win win win!

greenlex
15-03-2012, 03:56 PM
Can I pay in Litas?

Billy Whizz
15-03-2012, 04:15 PM
I was in their Ticket Office today. Had to change a concession to a full price ticket due to my dad being unable to go.
This was my 1st time in the TO and I must admit I was shocked by the state of this and their shop. It was like queuing up for your brew money in the 80's.
To be fair the lad that served me was good at his job, but I can't get over how old the place was!

Cabbage East
15-03-2012, 04:18 PM
The boy never even looked at the form other than to check how many tickets I wanted and then he wrote the seat numbers on it once he'd printed the tickets. You could put any old pish on that form. He was also wearing a green hoody :greengrin

By the way, that place is an absolute dive. The only view I ever get of it is walking the the route from Roseburn along Russell Road and into the away stand. The ticket office/shop, even the car park is just an utter tip. Repulsive, crumbling club.

KWJ
15-03-2012, 06:17 PM
Picked up 2 tickets today from their shop, was a bit feart asking for 2 in the roseburn in a hushed voice. Spot the infiltrator!

My tickets are in section M. Bah.

carnoustiehibee
15-03-2012, 06:27 PM
If section M is nearest the main stand does that mean we've nearly sold out.?

TheMentalHibees
15-03-2012, 06:34 PM
If section M is nearest the main stand does that mean we've nearly sold out.?

Depends what side they're selling it from. Reading conflicting information all over the place, not quite sure how much we've sold.

silverhibee
15-03-2012, 06:46 PM
Can I pay in Litas?

Only £££ excepted at there Horrible club store, disgusting stuff on show inside, try not to look to the sides when you go in to buy your ticket Lex, you know you want to and it makes sense as you know to get along and support the team that needs you on Sunday.

There is no tickets left for the front tier so you should be safe up in the top row.

Go on get a ticket. :aok: :thumbsup:

Scouse Hibee
15-03-2012, 06:47 PM
I'm a stubborn auld *ugger.

After the Mercer takeover saga, I vowed I'd never set foot in the place again and apart from the 2007 semi final v St Johnstone, I've been true to my word.

So you're not really stubborn then!!!

California-Hibs
15-03-2012, 07:04 PM
I was in today close to 5pm, after i purchased my ticket (oh how horrible it was standing in that shop!!!) i asked the boy how sales were going. He said that the whole system was stupid, how we shouldn't have done it to Hearts in the first place and how they shouldn't have reacted and sold tickets in the same manner we did, although they kind of had too. Anyways, we've sold out the 'lower' sections, some small sergragation has been left in the corner of the lower, block M. We've sold out upper blocks K and L and 90% of M. He said if the rest of M goes tomorrow then they will start selling in sections J and H which two sections are completely unsold at the moment.

There, that's as up to date as you can get as i was basically there just before it closed :na na:

Cabbage East
15-03-2012, 07:34 PM
Why is there segregation in the lower Roseburn stand? There never normally is as we have the whole stand. Polis and stewards in the corners aye but never in the stand. Can anyone explain this?

Makaveli
15-03-2012, 07:39 PM
Why is there segregation in the lower Roseburn stand? There never normally is as we have the whole stand. Polis and stewards in the corners aye but never in the stand. Can anyone explain this?

The stand itself won't be "segregated" - all Hibs obviously. They now leave the corners empty so there's more space between us and them, like they have with Section N for a while. It's basically a buffer zone.

California-Hibs
15-03-2012, 07:52 PM
The stand itself won't be "segregated" - all Hibs obviously. They now leave the corners empty so there's more space between us and them, like they have with Section N for a while. It's basically a buffer zone.

Yep, more or less exactly what i was told in the ticket office

Westie1875
15-03-2012, 09:49 PM
I was in today close to 5pm, after i purchased my ticket (oh how horrible it was standing in that shop!!!) i asked the boy how sales were going. He said that the whole system was stupid, how we shouldn't have done it to Hearts in the first place and how they shouldn't have reacted and sold tickets in the same manner we did, although they kind of had too. Anyways, we've sold out the 'lower' sections, some small sergragation has been left in the corner of the lower, block M. We've sold out upper blocks K and L and 90% of M. He said if the rest of M goes tomorrow then they will start selling in sections J and H which two sections are completely unsold at the moment.

There, that's as up to date as you can get as i was basically there just before it closed :na na:

We had good reason, just look at the fact their players may not be paid tomorrow again and look at what has happened to Dundee Utd with the Rangers ticket money and you see why Hibs did what they did. Hearts however didn't have any reason to follow the same process as there would have been no chance of Hibs not passing on the money in time.

Matty_Jack04
16-03-2012, 10:55 AM
Just got my ticket only upper teir left as said above boy said there'd been a stream of us in today but never let on if it was close to selling out, 4 hibbys ahead of me in the que

DC_Hibs
16-03-2012, 12:55 PM
Anyways, we've sold out the 'lower' sections, some small sergragation has been left in the corner of the lower, block M. We've sold out upper blocks K and L and 90% of M. He said if the rest of M goes tomorrow then they will start selling in sections J and H which two sections are completely unsold at the moment.

I'm not sure if the lower sections of H & J have been on sale yet.
Has anyone on here got tickets for either of those?

It wouldn't surprise me if they only release H or J lower tickets once M upper (more expensive) tickets are sold out.....every penny counts in Gorgie.

Mikey
16-03-2012, 02:52 PM
Apologies if this has been mentioned further up the thread.

Poor ticket sales for the away end is entirely the fault of Hearts. It was their decision (presumably as some sort of "revenge") to sell Hibs tickets themselves and people simply don't want to buy direct from them. As a club that's clearly desperate for cash they should have been making it as easy as possible for Hibs fans to get their hands on tickets.

If tickets were on sale in the normal way for this game we would definitely have sold out.

Hell mend 'em!

southfieldhibby
16-03-2012, 03:58 PM
Apologies if this has been mentioned further up the thread.

Poor ticket sales for the away end is entirely the fault of Hearts. It was their decision (presumably as some sort of "revenge") to sell Hibs tickets themselves and people simply don't want to buy direct from them. As a club that's clearly desperate for cash they should have been making it as easy as possible for Hibs fans to get their hands on tickets.

If tickets were on sale in the normal way for this game we would definitely have sold out.

Hell mend 'em!
I doubt that.This won't be the first or last time we've not sold out the roseburn.A cheeky wee combo of cost/time of kick off/hatred of ****s will mean that it's never a problem getting a derby ticket.

I'm not fussed either way, the best games I've been to have had below capacity Hibs support.

Fantic
16-03-2012, 07:51 PM
I doubt that.This won't be the first or last time we've not sold out the roseburn.A cheeky wee combo of cost/time of kick off/hatred of ****s will mean that it's never a problem getting a derby ticket.

I'm not fussed either way, the best games I've been to have had below capacity Hibs support.

Correct, the Riordan penalty game was class and there were only about 1500 in the away stand.

I was in just before 5pm today and got a ticket for block M. I asked they guy how many we'd sold and he said around 1800.

Matty_Jack04
17-03-2012, 08:37 AM
Correct, the Riordan penalty game was class and there were only about 1500 in the away stand.

I was in just before 5pm today and got a ticket for block M. I asked they guy how many we'd sold and he said around 1800.

I got block M at 12 yesterday the boys obvs told me porkies!

Anyone know if il be able to walk down McLeod street on Sunday? Going to b on Gorgie road before the game unsure if I can only get through by roseburn as that's the only way iv went before

Billy Whizz
17-03-2012, 08:48 AM
I got block M at 12 yesterday the boys obvs told me porkies!

Anyone know if il be able to walk down McLeod street on Sunday? Going to b on Gorgie road before the game unsure if I can only get through by roseburn as that's the only way iv went before

You should get through before the game but I think the barriers will be up at the end of the game.
Won't mind walking the long way round with 3 points in the bag😄

SMAXXA
17-03-2012, 10:46 AM
I went in and got my 3 tickets this morning and not good news according to the burd behind the counter (who incedently is a Hibby aswell so she told me), we have sold out K and L and M is now close to filling up also, thats where I got mine for the upper. Looks like rows H and J will be empty.

I know there a multitude of reasons for meople not wanting to go, I just for the life of me cant understand why we cant sell it out, the team needs our support more than ever and I think the improvements of late deserve our full backing.

Ken
17-03-2012, 11:19 AM
By the sounds of it we have sold K, L and most of M, but the lower section of M has been left empty for segregation. The stand holds 3,400 so split into the 5 sections that's 680 each section but approx 225 (1 third?) aren't available due to the segregation in block M.

K = 680
L = 680
M = 455
Total = 1815

Sounds like the info from Tynie has been correct and sections H and J will be empty.

Matty_Jack04
17-03-2012, 11:52 AM
You should get through before the game but I think the barriers will be up at the end of the game.
Won't mind walking the long way round with 3 points in the bag

Nice one cheers not bothered about after the game just be up against it having to go round roseburn way from gorgie road

cheers :aok:

Matty_Jack04
17-03-2012, 11:53 AM
By the sounds of it we have sold K, L and most of M, but the lower section of M has been left empty for segregation. The stand holds 3,400 so split into the 5 sections that's 680 each section but approx 225 (1 third?) aren't available due to the segregation in block M.

K = 680
L = 680
M = 455
Total = 1815

Sounds like the info from Tynie has been correct and sections H and J will be empty.

1815 Noisey B*****S

carnoustiehibee
17-03-2012, 12:00 PM
1815 Noisey B*****S

hopefully sell another 60 then:wink:

pretty poor show though to be honest if we cant sell out tynie,

i sent the application form on tues and tickets arrived thursday morning. pretty good if you ask me. especially when well take 10-15k for the semi

hoping for a good end to a cracking cheltenham/paddy day/ derby week :flag::flag:

JohnScott
17-03-2012, 12:00 PM

K = 680
L = 680
M = 455
Total = 1815

If this is true it's a disgrace! There's a few on here needs a kick up the erse then. If we can travel up from Chesterfield you can surely make it across Edinburgh?!

Hibernia&Alba
17-03-2012, 12:47 PM
Baffled that we can't sell out our allocation for the derby. We took 3200 to Ayr last week :confused:

Keith_M
17-03-2012, 12:59 PM
Baffled that we can't sell out our allocation for the derby. We took 3200 to Ayr last week :confused:

Agreed, it is very dissapointing.

I went regularly in the early/mid 80's when we had a really cr*p team and attendances were down generally but could still get about 8k going to Tynie.

I'm convinced if they'd announced from the start that you get get tickets direct from Tynecastle, or even their shop in St James Centre, that we would have taken much more.

Hibernia&Alba
17-03-2012, 01:15 PM
Aye, the crazy selling arrangements have proven very unhelpful. There are other reasons of course, not least the ticket prices, but it's sad to have empty seats at a derby.

miller99
17-03-2012, 01:41 PM

K = 680
L = 680
M = 455
Total = 1815

I hope the lower section of M isnt closed as ive had a ticket for row 7 section m since last week :confused:

SteveHFC
17-03-2012, 01:43 PM
I hope the lower section of M isnt closed as ive had a ticket for row 7 section m since last week :confused:

I also have got a ticket for Lower M.

Togs91
17-03-2012, 01:53 PM
Me and my brother are lower M too, row 5, probably right at the barrier thats been put in place, i wouldnt worry about it being shut, if it is by the sounds o things there will be plenty space!!

Frogga
17-03-2012, 02:17 PM
Me and my brother are lower M too, row 5, probably right at the barrier thats been put in place, i wouldnt worry about it being shut, if it is by the sounds o things there will be plenty space!!

Just got a ticket for section M a few hours ago in row 22.

Frogga
17-03-2012, 02:22 PM
...Also got to witness a Hearts dad going through some very similar emotions to what many of our fans go through. He had his daughter with him and wasn't aware of either 1) the fact that you have to be on the database to buy a ticket or 2) the fact that after showing continuous disgust and eventually being helped out by a fellow Jambo it was going to be £44 the two tickets.

Despite him being a Jambo I felt his pain.

silverhibee
17-03-2012, 02:30 PM

:agree::top marks:agree:

silverhibee
17-03-2012, 02:31 PM
I also have got a ticket for Lower M.

That is close to me. :greengrin

hfc rd
17-03-2012, 03:05 PM
Sect K, row 14. Once again, thanks a lot hibbymark.

Baldy Foghorn
17-03-2012, 04:18 PM
Aye, the crazy selling arrangements have proven very unhelpful. There are other reasons of course, not least the ticket prices, but it's sad to have empty seats at a derby.

Hardly crazy selling arrangements, all you had to do was post a form, give details then receive tickets, or go in person and purchase there and then...... Pretty simplistic really

andy1875
17-03-2012, 04:30 PM
I'm not going to start having a go at people who aren't going tomorrow as I originally said I wouldn't. The inevitable derby buzz grew stronger as the weeks went by and I did fold, I now can't wait for the morn.

All I would say on the matter is that I find it a bit of a red neck that we can't shift 2,500, never mind 3,500 tickets for an Edinburgh derby. Each to their own I guess and hopefully we're all celebrating a cabbage win regardless of being there or watching on the box.

Hail Hail

Hibernia&Alba
17-03-2012, 04:31 PM
Hardly crazy selling arrangements, all you had to do was post a form, give details then receive tickets, or go in person and purchase there and then...... Pretty simplistic really

Through HMFC, mate. We shouldn't have to do that.

Anyway, how many have we sold and how many are left?

Togs91
17-03-2012, 04:33 PM
I'm not going to start having a go at people who aren't going tomorrow as I originally said I wouldn't. The inevitable derby buzz grew stronger as the weeks went by and I did fold, I now can't wait for the morn.

All I would say on the matter is that I find it a bit of a red neck that we can't shift 2,500, never mind 3,500 tickets for an Edinburgh derby. Each to their own I guess and hopefully we're all celebrating a cabbage win regardless of being there or watching on the box.

Hail Hail

Be a much sweeter pint leaving tynecastle in high spirit though ;)

Baldy Foghorn
17-03-2012, 04:38 PM
Through HMFC, mate. We shouldn't have to do that.

Anyway, how many have we sold and how many are left?

Not saying it was right, but hardly difficult to get tickets if you wanted them.... No idea how many will be there, but it is always a noisy away support for us.....

Hiber-nation
17-03-2012, 04:41 PM

Exactly, couldn't be simpler and the service was excellent. But of course you had all these folk who were coming on here saying they were refusing to give their credit/debit card details to hearts for some obscure reason.

givescotlandfreedom
17-03-2012, 05:13 PM
A lot of people have their reasons for not going when we're doing poorly but don't when we're doing well.

Hibernia&Alba
17-03-2012, 05:24 PM
Exactly, couldn't be simpler and the service was excellent. But of course you had all these folk who were coming on here saying they were refusing to give their credit/debit card details to hearts for some obscure reason.

I don't care about customer service. The selling arrangements as described on our official site will have been a disincentive to some, though of course it's impossible to say how many. Of course other factors, such as pricing, not wanting to give Yams the money, and league form come into play. But if we can take 3200 to Ayr, there's something wrong when we can't sell out at the gulag. It's a shame to see empty seats at this fixture. But we'll have a good support in full voice regardless. :not worth

erin go bragh
17-03-2012, 06:57 PM
If we the 1800 sing double loud, we will sing louder than 3500 :wink:.but tbh i couldnt give a flying duck how many we have ,just as long as we win .[and shut those horrible lot right up]
ggtth