PDA

View Full Version : Cup Final in Orlando

Exiled Hibby
12-03-2012, 09:34 AM
Hi guys,
dont worry - not meaning to jinx the possibility of a final, but daughter is a Sheep fan, so either way, I will be looking to find a place to watch the game (Hope she doesnt get to see her team :greengrin)
Anyone know of any places which would defo show the game?

Will be gutted not to attend final IF we get there but the dream is still alive

bod
12-03-2012, 09:54 AM
why dont the 2 of you fly over anyway & support the other 1s team ?

Exiled Hibby
12-03-2012, 10:09 AM
why dont the 2 of you fly over anyway & support the other 1s team ?

kind of takes away the point in going there on holiday in the first place would be the answer to that.

However, look on the bright side, it'll free up a ticket or 2 for a more deserving case.

thanks for your input

bod
12-03-2012, 10:17 AM
so sorry i didnt see the bit where you mentioned you were going there on holiday,the fact that your titled Exiled Hibby kindy gave the impressio that you now stay over there.
I'll gladly take your ticket or 2 off your hands

Exiled Hibby
12-03-2012, 10:23 AM
so sorry i didnt see the bit where you mentioned you were going there on holiday,the fact that your titled Exiled Hibby kindy gave the impressio that you now stay over there.
I'll gladly take your ticket or 2 off your hands

no problem. I can see how you would assume that so my fault. My exile is only to Aberdeenshire.

Do you still want the tickets if the Sheep win?:greengrin

bod
12-03-2012, 10:28 AM
i'll pass on the briefs if we arent there
try this place
www.tiltedkilt.com

Exiled Hibby
12-03-2012, 10:30 AM
i'll pass on the briefs if we arent there
try this place
www.tiltedkilt.com (http://www.tiltedkilt.com)

thanks for that. hopefully the waitress on the web site is still there.

NYHibby
12-03-2012, 10:30 AM
I believe there is a sports bar on International Drive where all of the English go to watch football. I personally cannot vouch for it but it could be worth a try.

Exiled Hibby
12-03-2012, 10:36 AM
I believe there is a sports bar on International Drive where all of the English go to watch football. I personally cannot vouch for it but it could be worth a try.

cheers mate

I know a good number that show EPL games but havent come accross any showing Scottish games

JimBHibees
12-03-2012, 11:01 AM
Pretty sure there is a Celtc supporters club there that shows games. Can remember seeing a sign for it on International Drive. Probably not the best option but probably a last resort sort of thing.

Exiled Hibby
12-03-2012, 11:23 AM
Pretty sure there is a Celtc supporters club there that shows games. Can remember seeing a sign for it on International Drive. Probably not the best option but probably a last resort sort of thing.

Probably wouldnt get in as we use soap:greengrin Thanks anyway

Andy74
12-03-2012, 11:32 AM
Key West for me on final day. Might be a bit trickier!

Anyway, one game at a time!

JimBHibees
12-03-2012, 11:51 AM
Probably wouldnt get in as we use soap:greengrin Thanks anyway

I did say last resort. :greengrin

Rossco1875
12-03-2012, 12:36 PM
the cricketers arms on west sand lake road does a lot of british games just off international drive :wink:

JimBHibees
12-03-2012, 01:25 PM
Key West for me on final day. Might be a bit trickier!

Anyway, one game at a time!

Think you might be right about that. Was in Key West a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it however a very Bohemian type vibe and cant remember seeing any obvious places for football though no doubt there will be some places.

plhibs
12-03-2012, 02:01 PM
The Lucky Leprichaun Irish Pub on International Drive (if its still there), definately Celtic pub but never had any hassles the times i was there. That was a few years back though.Fingers crossed that we make the final.:wink: