PDA

View Full Version : Leigh Griffiths

totalfootball
11-03-2012, 08:54 PM
What a player he is! Should score more goals with the chances he gets but I think thats gonna come. He's benefited enormously from Fenlon coming in and playing him just as a striker not a wide midfielder. Think he really relishes being the main man and clearly loves playing for Hibs, a joy to watch tbh!
Not frightened to shoot,take players on etc. A real live wire and I love the "super leigh" song. Really hope we can extend his stay with us, top player. Well done wee man, keep it up :top marks

MSK
11-03-2012, 08:56 PM
What a player he is! Should score more goals with the chances he gets but I think thats gonna come. He's benefited enormously from Fenlon coming in and playing him just as a striker not a wide midfielder. Think he really relishes being the main man and clearly loves playing for Hibs, a joy to watch tbh!
Not frightened to shoot,take players on etc. A real live wire and I love the "super leigh" song. Really hope we can extend his stay with us, top player. Well done wee man, keep it up :top marks:pfgwa

SurferRosa
11-03-2012, 08:57 PM
I hope we can sign him in the summer..........good young player, and will get better.

frazeHFC
11-03-2012, 08:59 PM
I will admit, in his first few months i thought he was nothing special, and didn't get the hype about him. But since Fenlon has come he has been unbelievable! A real fans favourite now and clearly loves playing for us. Amazing player, brilliant with the ball and very fast. Sign him up!

Leigh Leigh Super Leigh!!!

:flag:

Sammy7nil
11-03-2012, 09:01 PM
If Wolfs :greengrin go down (which they will) they may want him for the Championship he is never a a PL player but would do okay in the Championship.

totalfootball
11-03-2012, 09:05 PM
I will admit, in his first few months i thought he was nothing special, and didn't get the hype about him. But since Fenlon has come he has been unbelievable! A real fans favourite now and clearly loves playing for us. Amazing player, brilliant with the ball and very fast. Sign him up!

Agree 100% such an exciting player

Northernhibee
11-03-2012, 10:50 PM
If he sticks with us and chooses the team he loves over wages on offer, he has the potential to be this generation of Hibees Turnbull, Stanton, Reilly, Riordan or whoever - he could become one of our very best players ever.

The boy is young and has bags of potential, the next few years could be the change of him, Wotherspoon, Stevenson, Hanlon, Booth and other young lads to make Hibernian F.C. in this decade their own, players playing with their heart on their sleeves, proud to wear the shirt. Hopefully Fenlon will stick around for a fair few more years yet as the man is incredible at bringing the best out of our young talent.

Very excited about the future.

Hibbyradge
11-03-2012, 10:51 PM
He's no bad.

That's all.

matty_f
11-03-2012, 10:52 PM

:agree: I wondered what all the fuss was about in his first few weeks but he has been terrific for us.

Let's all do the Sparkie! :giruy:

Hibbyradge
11-03-2012, 10:54 PM
Hopefully Fenlon will stick around for a fair few more years yet as the man is incredible at bringing the best out of our young talent.

Very excited about the future.

Incredible at getting players in on loan...:wink:

Northernhibee
11-03-2012, 10:58 PM
Incredible at getting players in on loan...:wink:

Our key player - Stevenson - isn't on loan.

Neither is Hanlon, for that matter. Or Spoony.

PFG&WA

silverhibee
11-03-2012, 11:05 PM
Hate to say it but if Wolves get relagated then i think Sparky will be back down there playing his football, Wolves will get rid of there high earners and keep players like Leigh who is starting to impress in the Hibs team, even if Wolves don't want him i can see other clubs showing an interest in him in the summer and trying to sign him up.

monktonharp
11-03-2012, 11:07 PM
Incredible at getting players in on loan...:wink:your glass is half empty.:na na: