PDA

View Full Version : If.................................

Comiston Hibee
11-03-2012, 06:03 PM
we do the the Sheep and the Hobos do the unthinkable do you think they might move the final to Murrayfield?

Not that I'm bothered; having been at the last two finals we've got to, I have chosen to stay away by booking a golf holiday in Spain for cup final weekend - was that visionary on my part or a thought we'd be out by now - depends if your glass is half empty or half full:flag::flag::flag:

jgl07
11-03-2012, 06:11 PM
we do the the Sheep and the Hobos do the unthinkable do you think they might move the final to Murrayfield?

Not that I'm bothered; having been at the last two finals we've got to, I have chosen to stay away by booking a golf holiday in Spain for cup final weekend - was that visionary on my part or a thought we'd be out by now - depends if your glass is half empty or half full:flag::flag::flag:

Yawn.

Not that one again.

There is not a chance that the SFA will move the Final from the under-used Hampden Park and pay rent to the SRU to use Murrayfield.

Jim44
11-03-2012, 06:26 PM

:confused: :tsk tsk:

The_Todd
11-03-2012, 06:28 PM
Um. Hobos?

Could get some interesting responses.

HibeeSince85
11-03-2012, 06:29 PM
When did we ever refer to ourselves as Hobo's?

Enjoy Spain, me, I'm at Hampden if we get past the sheep.

Sammy7nil
11-03-2012, 06:30 PM
Hobo's !!!!!!

Murrayfield !!!!!!

Dear oh dear

Nando™
11-03-2012, 06:33 PM
I'm pretty sure he means if HEARTS do the unthinkable (ie beat Celtic).

lenny leith
11-03-2012, 06:34 PM
HOBOS?????????????? WTF:confused::confused::confused::confused::confus ed::confused:

tamig
11-03-2012, 06:36 PM

Mmm. Or maybe he's a visitor from the other side :lolyam:

Jim44
11-03-2012, 06:44 PM

Very generous of you. There's a million miles between using the term Hearts and their derogatory description of us. He's in no hurry to explain his faux pas.

Nando™
11-03-2012, 06:44 PM
Mmm. Or maybe he's a visitor from the other side :lolyam:

Always a possibilty :spider: :hmmm:

Nando™
11-03-2012, 06:45 PM
Very generous of you. There's a million miles between using the term Hearts and their derogatory description of us. He's in no hurry to explain his faux pas.

Indeed. Although maybe it's a roundabout comparison of our hooses, ours being far more upmarket than their's.

Devil's Advocate and all that :hide:

frazeHFC
11-03-2012, 06:47 PM
Hobos? Bit kind. I think 'debt ridden kiddy fiddling ****bos' is a bit more appropriate. :wink:

EDIT: Damn i used the word ****! So so sorry all the anti-**** protestors.

Eyrie
11-03-2012, 06:53 PM
Yawn.

Not that one again.

There is not a chance that the SFA will move the Final from the under-used Hampden Park and pay rent to the SRU to use Murrayfield.
Agreed. Never mind the inconvenience to all the supporters or that a further 12-15k of tickets could be sold (subject to segregation requirements). Yet the SRU did play a game at Hampden.