PDA

View Full Version : point of principle to all Hfc fans

monktonharp
10-03-2012, 11:01 PM
this, might be regarded by some on here as "tough luck" and if it is, I'm pretty sure those that regard it as such are in a certain age group. however,as a bus convener, who tries to run a bus ,not out of anything other than someone /some branch that offers a means of transport to away games to fellow Hibernian fans who otherwise find it hard/expensive to get to an away game, i am completely disgusted with a certain young group of guys,who had texted me for almost a week at any time of the day/night asking for seats on our bus. and, guess what? they never turned up dispite the fact that I HELD THE BUS,WAITING ON THEM outside M/bank stadium for ages.when I called them,the line went deid, and when I texted them , my reply was "sorry mate, we were running late and my phone ran out of charge". WHAT DOES ANYONE ELSE ON HERE THINK? my personal thoughts on this are that, despite the fact that it is a sign of the times, that anyone that does that to fellow Hibs fans is a total ****er and I would like to meet him,preferably tommorow , to discuss it further. this cost our Branch, and it denied seats to others that wanted to travel with us.

FranckSuzy
10-03-2012, 11:04 PM
this, might be regarded by some on here as "tough luck" and if it is, I'm pretty sure those that regard it as such are in a certain age group. however,as a bus convener, who tries to run a bus ,not out of anything other than someone /some branch that offers a means of transport to away games to fellow Hibernian fans who otherwise find it hard/expensive to get to an away game, i am completely disgusted with a certain young group of guys,who had texted me for almost a week at any time of the day/night asking for seats on our bus. and, guess what? they never turned up dispite the fact that I HELD THE BUS,WAITING ON THEM outside M/bank stadium for ages.when I called them,the line went deid, and when I texted them , my reply was "sorry mate, we were running late and my phone ran out of charge". WHAT DOES ANYONE ELSE ON HERE THINK? my personal thoughts on this are that, despite the fact that it is a sign of the times, that anyone that does that to fellow Hibs fans is a total ****er and I would like to meet him,preferably tommorow , to discuss it further. OUTSIDE MEADOWBANK sTADIUM,STRIPPED TO THE WAIST YA TOSSPOT.anytime ye want! this cost our Branch, and it denied seats to others that wanted to travel with us.

Poor show. Do they post on here?

Jones28
10-03-2012, 11:07 PM
Pretty poor stuff.

19AYR10
10-03-2012, 11:13 PM
Cash up front, or at least the day before. I run a bus and no seat is booked without payment first. I learned the hard way not to trust even my fellow fans.

monktonharp
10-03-2012, 11:27 PM
Cash up front, or at least the day before. I run a bus and no seat is booked without payment first. I learned the hard way not to trust even my fellow fans.understand exactly what you say, but sometimes you trust yer ain folk tae do the right thing. the guy nipped ma heid fur a week,texting me. I do think that younger folk show no regard for others though when it comes to this.would you ever do this, without just phoning? ,to say:look mate, we want to cancel? I actually had to refuse a lot of others that wanted to travel by bus, and it then increased the price for those that actually turned up! anyone know the person I'm on about/ name and shame!

Dashing Bob S
10-03-2012, 11:39 PM
understand exactly what you say, but sometimes you trust yer ain folk tae do the right thing. the guy nipped ma heid fur a week,texting me. I do think that younger folk show no regard for others though when it comes to this.would you ever do this, without just phoning? ,to say:look mate, we want to cancel? I actually had to refuse a lot of others that wanted to travel by bus, and it then increased the price for those that actually turned up! anyone know the person I'm on about/ name and shame!

If its me I'm only doing the stripped to the waist thingy if there's oil and a real fire involved.

No, seriously, a bad show by the younger chaps and completely vindicates the merciless flogging policy I've long advocated.

Pete
10-03-2012, 11:41 PM
understand exactly what you say, but sometimes you trust yer ain folk tae do the right thing. the guy nipped ma heid fur a week,texting me. I do think that younger folk show no regard for others though when it comes to this.would you ever do this, without just phoning? ,to say:look mate, we want to cancel? I actually had to refuse a lot of others that wanted to travel by bus, and it then increased the price for those that actually turned up! anyone know the person I'm on about/ name and shame!

Regarding the price increase I hope it wasn't too big a group that let you down.

Out of order and no excuse as far as I'm concerned. There is enough modern technology at peoples disposal nowadays to make sure any sort of thing like this doesn't happen. It's all about respect and they showed none.

I hope you let them know in no uncertain terms that they won't be welcome on yours...or ANY Hibs bus again (I'm sure word can spread).

HNA1
10-03-2012, 11:52 PM
Point made.